Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Closing the chakras

nathanwebber81@

Hi everyone

I want to know if closing the chakras will make my emotions less sensitive/less emotional and sensitive to energy.

Let me elaborate, my entire life I have been living as someone to is extremely vulnerable and sensitive. I deal with powerful emotions and negative thoughts every single day of my life, when I get angry I get twice as angry as normal people, when I'm sad or depressed I feel it more deeply. I can feel people's energy and when they are sad or angry it' changes my energy and mood, it affects my thoughts that It is so easy to break my mind and cause me to breakdown, getting into relationships is so difficult because I feel an instant bond connection and I get attached immediately which always ruins everything. Being rejected is so difficult because it can incapacitate me for weeks. Don't mean to sound like I'm crazy, I generally lead a normal life and appear like everybody else but inside I face a struggle daily, I know I am really strong because I have held it together my whole life but I'm reaching a point where I can't take it anymore, it's hard to stay committed to tasks, I can't focus on my meditations and I am not consistent with them, because I'm so sensitive I believe I'm developing more and more defense mechanisms which are limiting me in areas in life. I think my mind is too weak and soul to tired to do them right now. I am hoping that closing my chakras will sort of help me to calm down and heal myself, I have become so weak and fucked up these days and I think it's because my body/mind/soul can't take it anymore.

If I need to do something else then please let me know because I really need some good news or at least a path I can lead to help, I have had suicidal thoughts for years and last Saturday I came so close, I just feel one day I'm going to do it and I want to stop this from happening.

Sorry for this long and unrelated message I just really need some guidance and hope. Thank you so much to anyone who responds.

True Death said:
I think the main thing you need is void meditation. Do it more often to learn to control your mind. If you have a lot of intensity like this, then gaining more control over your thoughts and emotions is the only way to really permanently deal with it.

Try doing some Raum cleaning every day where you vibrate it for some 54 or 108 or 111 times with an affirmation for general cleaning, alongside of course doing the AoP twice daily.

If you want to do more in addition to this, you will need to examine yourself more closely and figure out where your big traumas lie. Then, you can start a working to begin healing the first one of them and slowly work your way towards becoming more stable and happy.

About someone else's emotions affecting you. Visualize their emotion as a physical cloud of energy inside of them, like you can see negative emotions as a grey cloud inside them. Visualize good enough that it's like you can really physically see it. And just see that this cloud of energy stays only within that person, and that it does not reach to you. Because this grey cloud will naturally try to connect with you, it's like pieces will stick out and try to touch you. So with the visualising, just see that any part of the energy cloud that tries to reach to you, see that it stays within that person. You can imagine grabbing the energy with your hands, and physically turning it around and plugging it back into the original person.

And the whole time thinking that "People's energies are only able to affect me in ways happy and beneficial to me. All negative energy is seperate from me and does not affect me."

As you get used to doing this, it gets a lot easier and it starts to be automatic. You will start to just not care, don't let their problems bother you. Now if someone has a bad attitude, it is impossible for me to take them seriously. I just want to laugh at them. If they are mad about some dumb nonsense thing, I just have the urge to laugh at them and call them a Jackass, but I will not let any of it make me unhappy.

Shael said:
True Death said:
I think the main thing you need is void meditation. Do it more often to learn to control your mind. If you have a lot of intensity like this, then gaining more control over your thoughts and emotions is the only way to really permanently deal with it.

Try doing some Raum cleaning every day where you vibrate it for some 54 or 108 or 111 times with an affirmation for general cleaning, alongside of course doing the AoP twice daily.

If you want to do more in addition to this, you will need to examine yourself more closely and figure out where your big traumas lie. Then, you can start a working to begin healing the first one of them and slowly work your way towards becoming more stable and happy.

Thank you for your response, I understand the void meditation part to control my thoughts however it does not help with my emotions. My mind can be completely blank and I will still feel tormented by certain emotions which affects me regardless of what I'm thinking whether it be positive or negative.

What does raum do? Is it like a healing meditation. Thank you

Shael said:
True Death said:

Thank you for your response, I understand the void meditation part to control my thoughts however it does not help with my emotions. My mind can be completely blank and I will still feel tormented by certain emotions which affects me regardless of what I'm thinking whether it be positive or negative.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
About someone else's emotions affecting you. Visualize their emotion as a physical cloud of energy inside of them, like you can see negative emotions as a grey cloud inside them. Visualize good enough that it's like you can really physically see it. And just see that this cloud of energy stays only within that person, and that it does not reach to you. Because this grey cloud will naturally try to connect with you, it's like pieces will stick out and try to touch you. So with the visualising, just see that any part of the energy cloud that tries to reach to you, see that it stays within that person. You can imagine grabbing the energy with your hands, and physically turning it around and plugging it back into the original person.

And the whole time thinking that "People's energies are only able to affect me in ways happy and beneficial to me. All negative energy is seperate from me and does not affect me."

As you get used to doing this, it gets a lot easier and it starts to be automatic. You will start to just not care, don't let their problems bother you. Now if someone has a bad attitude, it is impossible for me to take them seriously. I just want to laugh at them. If they are mad about some dumb nonsense thing, I just have the urge to laugh at them and call them a Jackass, but I will not let any of it make me unhappy.

Thank you so much I'm going to try doing that, what do you recommend to help me with my emotions and to sort of reduce the sensitivity of emotions. It's so strong to the point that when I'm upset everyone around me is affected.

True Death said:
Thank you so much I'm going to try doing that, what do you recommend to help me with my emotions and to sort of reduce the sensitivity of emotions. It's so strong to the point that when I'm upset everyone around me is affected.

Invoke earth element so that you are more grounded.

True Death said:
Here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html. It's about Aura Cleaning here but Raum works to clean your whole body and chakras too.

Shael said:
True Death said:
Here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html. It's about Aura Cleaning here but Raum works to clean your whole body and chakras too.

Thank you for that, is it fine if I don't have a satanic rosary? Can I just vibrate raum during the meditation or after I clean my aura?

Sorry for all the questions, want to make sure I'm doing it right. :)

True Death said:
Shael said:
True Death said:

Thank you for that, is it fine if I don't have a satanic rosary? Can I just vibrate raum during the meditation or after I clean my aura?

Sorry for all the questions, want to make sure I'm doing it right. :)
Just vibrate it 108 times and then state an affirmation like "In a positive way for me, my entire soul is completely and fully clean on all levels and in every way, NOW, continuously, and forever" for 18 times.

The rosary, in basic form, is just 108 beads that you put on a thread, which will help a lot to keep count of the vibrations without having to mentally focus on counting. You can even use plastic beads and some cheap thread for it, so I would recommend making one. There is no need for a baphomet on it or anything, with the basic version.

You can also do it for lower reps like 36, 54, or 88.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back