Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Enemy and Non-Western civilizations

Karnonnos

I was studying the Benin Empire located in modern day Nigeria and I noticed something very off. Every year, four humans would be sacrificed explicitly to bring Western and European trade to Benin. And beyond that, humans would be sacrificed to ward off beings 'of the sky'. Just like with Aztec civilization and the coming of 'Yao' from the sky that instructed them to gruesomely torture and murder humans. Graves of up to 40 women have been found in Benin dating from the thirteenth century, but no earlier...

This got me wondering. For how long exactly has the enemy attempted to tie the karma and living conditions of the White and Black [and Red] races together? Were these blood rituals impressed on them by the enemy to do so?

Every civilization that fed the blood lust of the reptilians, no matter how advanced or powerful, seemed to fall to the European empires or Islam like a house of cards. Did the psychic link between these rituals and yhvh's shit cults lead to the collision?

Is it possible Japan resisted Western domination by somehow disobeying the enemy's commands for human sacrifice as a practice and only having specific conditions for executions?

I will answer this in an announcement. I just comment here to remember it.

Your observation and statements are rather correct.

Perfect timing of the subject with the situation I deal with as I was just wondering if I should post about this.

To summarize and make things legally, about a year ago I came into possession of some real Benin Bronzes that I believe are extremely old - around the Portuguese tradings. I am not so well educated historically and culturally on this subject but as I did my research and judgment, that is the case. These statues were given to me by someone given by someone from Syria. So you understand the sensible situation. I did nothing illegal, but after the fact and a lot of time I came to the conclusion that they *might* be looted.

The statues came after some situations and interest in finding and acquiring treasures by magical ways and by some knowledge I had on this subject. By guidance, I came to find that the government takes all the treasure by law, and the treasures with real spirit guardians meant a lot of effort and time-consuming actions.

Focusing on other real ways to use my capabilities for money, I came face to face with money curses by the enemy. I'll maybe tell this story after I can safely do so as it came to real death cases and extreme situations unfolding multiple times. Just this month had to go on court for a jew to ask me if I'm a Satanist and try to bribe me. I am extremely thankful I was protected by the Gods.

So these statues came right after I stopped going that way for a moment, as I wasn't prepared for this backlash.
I came to see that these statues are "branded" in the same line of statues of the reptilian enemy sculptures. I saw a lot of grey and reptilian statues by searching and guidance.

I have a male statue with a ritual knife and cup, I assume he is the priest illustrating the sacrifice.

I also have a female with a more normal appearance, with the "serpent" risen by the third eye and with a book in her hands. The female vulva depicted many times on her clothes.

The patina on them is natural and extremely proving of their time.

Being very honest, the male statue has a very powerful thoughtform, or as I would be more inclined to say, a real spirit, soul attached to it. This spirit has a powerful presence. Feeling and seeing this type of being made me realize these statues are real value and with purpose in my possession.

Being of a different racial type, I knew from the start that it would have different energies around it and it is and definitely a plan for me to understand and do something with them. My first experiment was to try and feel the energy and infuse it with it. I was blown out by a repelling magnetic force. It's next to impossible for me to try even to apply energy to it. For the first days, I was very curious if I would be attacked, but to my surprise, I was not, but the people I live with were tormented every night. Someone also from that point started to speak in their sleep, sometimes in other languages. I will honestly say that I was laughing almost every night, it seemed very funny to me and to this day is.

These people I had no business with but to share the place so I didn't mind. Up to this point, I personally had no problem of housing these statues and had no conflict with them other than seeing some type of thought-form hovering the place.

Due to some pressing matters this situation was always put on hold. My idea was to understand why they are in my possession and after founding that they might be of the enemy or related I started to find ways to evaluate them and sell them.

I guarantee that they are from the lot of statues that sold for half-million dollars and some for millions. Yet when I started with this idea in mind I came to be a witness to what poltergeist and horror movies would be jealous of. Ignoring the blatant destruction on some of my items and any other horror teen show, different ways it tried to communicate, I still did get in contact with the people that sold the Benin bronzes for millions of dollars. As I saw it coming, those people told me that the statues are not worth their time. I assumed it was the spirit influence on them.

So the situation is very strange. I have on the market what's called a treasure, without any ways for me to sell them. A totally different culture with possibly extreme links to the enemy on these objects. And not to mention the powerful spirit protecting them.

I always thought about getting them back to their motherland, yet if they are of the enemy I wouldn't and the situation has a purpose in it other than that.

If not of the enemy, getting these magical objects to other black ss is next to impossible due to the safety of our identities. And keeping them myself as tools is very off.

Destroying the spirit is way beyond my power, and neither something I would want to do and neither my call on this. Besides these statues, I also got in possession of very old and valuable xian objects, possibly thousands of dollars, but by * mistake* of course I destroyed them all. :cool:

The only thing that is left is letting time pass and keeping them under my possessions. I would not pass powerful cursing spirits around to others, I am protected.

I can tell that after the situation with the selling call, I was told I am cursed multiple nights in a row. I don't know if it has to do with them or not.

What's your opinion on this? I would love to hear the opinion of experienced ss in these matters as it is a serious situation!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will answer this in an announcement. I just comment here to remember it.

Your observation and statements are rather correct.

Thank you HP. This is something that has been gnawing at the back of my mind for a while but the BLM stuff made me question it more.

NakedPluto said:
Perfect timing of the subject with the situation I deal with as I was just wondering if I should post about this.

This set of events is very strange, not surprised the statues came from Syria though, the enemy seems to be using that place as a vessel of total cultural havoc and disorder.

I don't know what you mean by branded, but I did notice something about the Benin and Yoruba works maybe in line with what I am saying. The Ife Heads are beautiful and well done pieces of art, which seem to date from c. 900 to 1400. But from that point onwards, the depictions of humans become weirder, with elongated and massive heads, small bodies, angry and sad expressions, big bulging eyes...

Perhaps the female statue has nothing wrong with it per se but the male statue sounds malignant especially in line with what it is depicting. If its attacking people around you but doesn't affect you as a spiritually-protected SS, that sounds like a cause for concern. Then again, HPS Maxine has mentioned before that certain ceremonial objects have a lot of curses attached to them when removed from their rightful place, Zosimus and other ancient historians talk about this as well, so it may not be an enemy phenomenon.

You might have to do a powerful purification working on it.

NakedPluto said:

Wow, that is very interesting. Idk if I know the exact way to proceed, but I am curious, nonetheless.

A few questions: Wouldn't it be possible to bind the spirit? Regardless, of if it is of the enemy or black racial tree, if it is cursing you, perhaps it should be bound for the time being.

Second, if it has a ritual knife and is implicated in sacrifice, wouldn't this mean it is more aligned with being an enemy statue, not a black racial statue? Even if it depicts a black person, would they even want such an artifact? It sounds akin to the xian artifacts. Just because they were made by a goyim, doesn't mean they should be kept. Idk, that is just my opinion. If perhaps the thoughtform is a black person, then maybe some more care should be taken. Did the spirirt seem human?

Karnonnos said:
This set of events is very strange, not surprised the statues came from Syria though, the enemy seems to be using that place as a vessel of total cultural havoc and disorder.

I don't know what you mean by branded, but I did notice something about the Benin and Yoruba works maybe in line with what I am saying. The Ife Heads are beautiful and well done pieces of art, which seem to date from c. 900 to 1400. But from that point onwards, the depictions of humans become weirder, with elongated and massive heads, small bodies, angry and sad expressions, big bulging eyes...

Perhaps the female statue has nothing wrong with it per se but the male statue sounds malignant especially in line with what it is depicting. If its attacking people around you but doesn't affect you as a spiritually-protected SS, that sounds like a cause for concern. Then again, HPS Maxine has mentioned before that certain ceremonial objects have a lot of curses attached to them when removed from their rightful place, Zosimus and other ancient historians talk about this as well, so it may not be an enemy phenomenon.

You might have to do a powerful purification working on it.

Rightful place...it seems they found a home under my protection. The way I received them, and many attempts of either others trying to get them or myself to sell them were stoped. The man who got me these statues had psychic powers and was terrified about them, trying to even trash them to the ground. He told me that they are cursed at first.

So I challenged his claimed powers and indeed that man had a little good spiritual power as he demonstrated them to me. Still a lost soul.
Ironically he found me terrifying too, as he saw me riding a dragon and a lot of snakes beside me while concentrating on me. The shock to that man was that he dreamt of meeting me and giving me the statues, and the fact is we just met for the first time at a hand of a common acquaintance and we live 3 cities away.

So the statues came to me and the spirit is only acting when someone threatens the place and ownership they are in. I cannot lie, as the spirit gives off warnings, it doesn't explode in destruction right away.

My other concern is that it may have caused real damage in close social interactions. I cannot comprehend if it is this way or not, but they are strange occurrences where I or another one talked about somebody in a mean way and complete death and destruction followed the one in cause. If it's that way...I cannot even comprehend the consequences of my undoubting stupidness. I have an intuition that this spirit is eager to follow commands of destruction.

This power of command has a logical sense, as I have a lot of destructive energy and power in that regard, it only follows suit to have extended to this situation. But I cannot disregard the fact that the statues are of a different racial type. Maybe it doesn't matter... The spirit seems to not care so much. Two Nigerian black men got a word I have them and tried to influence me to sell them on the black market :lol: . I was disgusted, I ignored trying to not land myself in illegal situations, as they knowing I had these could lie and threaten me. It seems that a lot of bad things happened to them and they are no longer in the city.

If I do a purification working on them it may follow to some conflicts and not an overall smooth ride. This period is risky for me, and being smart is trying to not stir any other situations. So this is also for a future time. As I written..I cannot even apply a little energy to it.

I know places with guardians that require sacrifice of real people in exchange for treasures. Some entities did try and contacted my grand father, requiring a child sacrifice. As he wasn't a spiritual person and not realizing that the one who told him that, wasn't physical, he was enraged and put a 20 people group to find and kill him. That rural place I come from has a lot of these. Many other attempts were to other family members, like-wise and only at key times of the year. Recently I visited those places and indeed this is the case.

I can teach you guys how to see places like that. At some key times of the year in the places of treasures, there are blue flames "dancing" on the hills most of the time. And most of the time you have to dig where the flame is, and there you find what the spirit is requiring. Different items are there if it is a piece of clothing the spirit wants a sacrifice. From that point, it is your own power of binding the guardians by the use of that item. There can be other manifestations too, such as animals with gold chains leading to the treasures. The manifestations appear only to those not so faint-hearted. Destroying or binding those spirits are a piece of cake comparing to this spirit. It is a matter of superiority but very risky at the same time. You have to be a good mage.

This object spirit is not of that kind. Doesn't require anything or sacrifices, it's a totally different situation.

Blitzkreig said:
NakedPluto said:

Wow, that is very interesting. Idk if I know the exact way to proceed, but I am curious, nonetheless.

A few questions: Wouldn't it be possible to bind the spirit? Regardless, of if it is of the enemy or black racial tree, if it is cursing you, perhaps it should be bound for the time being.

Second, if it has a ritual knife and is implicated in sacrifice, wouldn't this mean it is more aligned with being an enemy statue, not a black racial statue? Even if it depicts a black person, would they even want such an artifact? It sounds akin to the xian artifacts. Just because they were made by a goyim, doesn't mean they should be kept. Idk, that is just my opinion. If perhaps the thoughtform is a black person, then maybe some more care should be taken. Did the spirirt seem human?

The statues like these were kept by the highest class in that period, either the priest or the ruler. I don't know for sure who the male statue depicts, seems like a priest but with a lot of warrior and leader characteristics. Horns and ornaments, bull appearance. Xian artifacts are just hebrew artifacts, I have encountered both and they are the same thing, and only destruction is the way to deal with them. These statues are not like that.

The spirit is astrally black, not uniform, just a black cloud. If it approaches me I see blue dots "sparking" between us. To someone in the house, I saw forming a grey cloud thought-form by the action of the spirit. My astral vision when not in meditation is disruptive, but I can count on it.

Only one time I saw a thought-form as a humanoid, extremely black, with carbon alike characteristics. Comparing the energies I felt that time with the interaction of that spirit, the Benin Statue is innocent and well-intentioned. The humanoid I saw then had the most dreadful energy I have ever ever encountered. Instant thoughts of suicide and intentions pop out just to escape the feelings. I blacked out because of that. Grey alien enemy is child play compared.

I can provide photos but only to the HPs for safety reasons, if they are interested or to give advice. My initial hope was that Shannon could help me on this subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666"
"I will answer this in an announcement. I just comment here to remember it.

Your observation and statements are rather correct."

Anyone know what the name of this announcement is?

Low Priest said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666"
"I will answer this in an announcement. I just comment here to remember it.

Your observation and statements are rather correct."

Anyone know what the name of this announcement is?
i never saw an announcement like this don't think it exists :( :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back