Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I do this working now?(Also give me some tips)

Νίκος

I was thinking to make a freeing the soul working to obliterate the negative influence of my natal retrograde mercury this Friday but I noticed that mercury is currently retrograde and will continue be until Sunday!So should I wait more and also which will be the most ideal time to do it!

Now what I was thinking to do is vibrating the Mercury's mantra for 40 days 64 times each day on the hours of mercury with the affirmation!:
I am completely free from all the negative energies and influences of retrograde mercury physically, mentally and spiritually completely and permanently in a positive and healthy way for me now!

Do you think it will be enough?Do you have any better recommendations?

Νίκος said:
The affirmation sounds good. I would recommend starting on August 26th with Mercury in a good sign. You might want to lower the amount of reps on the mantra, as 64 proper reps of the full mantra would take minimum 1 1/2 hours. You should go with 10, 18, 27, 32, or 36 reps instead and vibrate it properly.

Νίκος said:
I was thinking to make a freeing the soul working to obliterate the negative influence of my natal retrograde mercury this Friday but I noticed that mercury is currently retrograde and will continue be until Sunday!So should I wait more and also which will be the most ideal time to do it!

Now what I was thinking to do is vibrating the Mercury's mantra for 40 days 64 times each day on the hours of mercury with the affirmation!:
I am completely free from all the negative energies and influences of retrograde mercury physically, mentally and spiritually completely and permanently in a positive and healthy way for me now!

Do you think it will be enough?Do you have any better recommendations?

You should definitely wait. As always timing is key with magic freeing the soul is more about detaching from experiences that negatively affected you in life not so much planetary influences. Use the SS calendar for the best results.

If your trying to correct Natal retrograde mercury. A spiritual mercury square instead might prove more fruitful with the same affirmation, though I’m not entirely sure. The results would probably be similar, but a magical square is different each day so it won’t always take 30-40 minutes, sometimes it would only be 5-10 (though do be aware of the proper order) if you were to do say a 90 day working instead, this would likely obliterate ALL aspects of your retrograde mercury, and would definitely be Stronger than a mercury square. After “and healthy way for me” add “now continuously and forever” for a stronger affirmation and maybe “fully empowered” after the negative energy bit.

Sometime in August would be the best time to start. Start the day when the SS calendar says would be the best day to start a mercury square EVEN if you still want to do your working, though if you still wanna go that way I highly recommend 90 days.

Shael said:
The affirmation sounds good. I would recommend starting on August 26th with Mercury in a good sign. You might want to lower the amount of reps on the mantra, as 64 proper reps of the full mantra would take minimum 1 1/2 hours. You should go with 10, 18, 27, 32, or 36 reps instead and vibrate it properly.

So just too confirm I should be enunciating my mantra more? since 75 vibrations of the full moon mantra takes me about 50 minutes. Which leaves the working at around half strength.

Thanks in advance, have a great day

Shael said:
26 would really be a nice day!Now I don't really mind doing high reps as far as I have time for them and there is the problem:At the beginning of September I would have to start school plus some extra lessons so I probably won't have that much time (and probably I won't be able to do it always on the Mercury hours considering the fact that I can't decide when the lessons will be .

So do you thing a 40 days working (or 90 as ChaosBringer666 suggests) would solve my problem permanently with 36 reps (I ask because it seems kind of little)?

ChaosBringer666 said:
Νίκος said:
I was thinking to make a .
Thanks for your answer to begin with!!!
Now due to the fact that the squares are extremely fragile I can't start one on such a time( especially a mercury one) because I will have to start school and some extra lessons so I won't be able to it properly!
So about the 90* days working I will consider adding what you said to my affirmation! Now can you please tell me your opinion about Shael's recommendations of doing 36 or lower vibrations, would it be enough?

*If you think that 90 days are going to be enough to get rid of the problem permanently then I will definitely do it!!

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shael said:

So just too confirm I should be enunciating my mantra more? since 75 vibrations of the full moon mantra takes me about 50 minutes. Which leaves the working at around half strength.

Thanks in advance, have a great day
The exact speed is personal preference too, but for the most precise results I would recommend doing them so that every letter is being vibrated for a bit, rather than "jumping" from letter to letter in your vibrations. Basically, when you vibrate a mantra quickly, the individual letters get less of a vibration.

If it took you 50 minutes, then that's probably still barely fine, but anything below that I would say would start to take a toll on how precise the energies are. My personal recommendation with these things is almost always to go with lower reps and do those precisely, rather than going with higher reps and rushing through.
That being said, again, this is also personal preference to a degree. So if something works for you, it's fine to keep doing it.

Νίκος said:
Shael said:
26 would really be a nice day!Now I don't really mind doing high reps as far as I have time for them and there is the problem:At the beginning of September I would have to start school plus some extra lessons so I probably won't have that much time (and probably I won't be able to do it always on the Mercury hours considering the fact that I can't decide when the lessons will be .

So do you thing a 40 days working (or 90 as ChaosBringer666 suggests) would solve my problem permanently with 36 reps (I ask because it seems kind of little)?
Even 10 reps would be enough to start seeing real results and improvements with your issue. How long it takes to fix something fully also depends on the specific issue and how well you are doing the working, aka how advanced and skilled you are. My personal recommendation is to not worry about doing "low" reps, but instead to focus on your concentration while doing the working, as well as making sure you vibrate it all properly and in detail. Feeling the energies and tuning into them is especially important with planetary energies like this one, and proper vibration will let you tune into them a lot better.

Definitely make sure you pick an amount of reps that you will be able to do properly every day without having to rush through on some days.

Νίκος said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Νίκος said:
I was thinking to make a .
Thanks for your answer to begin with!!!
Now due to the fact that the squares are extremely fragile I can't start one on such a time( especially a mercury one) because I will have to start school and some extra lessons so I won't be able to it properly!
So about the 90* days working I will consider adding what you said to my affirmation! Now can you please tell me your opinion about Shael's recommendations of doing 36 or lower vibrations, would it be enough?

*If you think that 90 days are going to be enough to get rid of the problem permanently then I will definitely do it!!

Well if your going to be starting school I would definitely do only 36 as the better you enunciate, the stronger the working will be. I would only suggest 64 if you have 1 hour to an hour and 1/2 every day. Even If you do this can be rough if you’ve never untaken a working like this before, especially when balancing school on top of meditating. So yes I would take Shael’s advice and do 36 proper vibrations, it’ll probably take around 30-40 minutes when properly enunciated, and yes if it is that big of an issue in your life go all in for 90 days. Even with lower numbers, 90 days is extremely powerful so it should still correct All the issues.

Good luck, have a great day :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back