Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vpn for your phone

Aquarius

Unfortunately the onion browser for ios makes browsing extremely slow so I've opted for a vpn, and I'm using NordVpn, it's 100/€ a year but you can find premium accounts for free in a couple minutes if you search.
I've also just read that Nordvpn has just passed some security check that prooves that they don't keep logs.

Aquarius said:
Unfortunately the onion browser for ios makes browsing extremely slow so I've opted for a vpn, and I'm using NordVpn, it's 100/€ a year but you can find premium accounts for free in a couple minutes if you search.
I've also just read that Nordvpn has just passed some security check that prooves that they don't keep logs.
I am suspicious of Nord as they have been extremely prevalent as the "Number one VPN" and thrown ads everywhere. Most likely the biggest players are jew-operated, in any field. ProtonVPN may be worth a look, as it's from the people who own ProtonMail.

That being said, for casual use Nord may be fine as there is a bigger "crowd" of users to hide in.

Aquarius said:
Be careful. Using a VPN (or Tor) on a phone is like locking your door to keep a burglar out when the burglar is already inside. It encrypts data between your phone and the internet, that's all. This has two benefits:
1. It hides your IP address from the websites you visit.
2. It protects your data en route, so that nobody between you and the VPN server can read your data or see what website you're visiting.
While this provides some anonymity, phones (and Windows 10) have a bad reputation for leaking tons of personal data. This data, which may include your browsing history and GPS location, would be happily sent through the VPN to whatever company requested it, telling them exactly who you are, where you are, and what you've been doing.

The best option is something like Whonix on Linux. As far as I know, Apple and Google phones will always track you. If you must use a phone, and are willing to do a little work, I would recommend that you get a non-Google Android phone, root it, remove all OEM software except the cellular carrier, and run a network sniffer for a while to make sure that nothing is being sent.

With that said, if you value your privacy on a phone, a VPN is better than nothing. Going back to my burglar analogy, although the locked door won't prevent the burglar who's already inside from stealing, it should prevent other burglars from entering. Using no VPN (and non-secure HTTP) is like leaving your door wide open.

I have used vpn.ac for years now. Quick review: https://restoreprivacy.com/vpn-ac/

About 19 dollars for 3 months. I used code at the beginning that I searched for and got a -20% discount if I remember correctly.

Aquarius said:

I would opt to not use nordVPN.
It is because I see it advertised almost everywhere. A famous VPN supplier is not trustworthy in my opinion. Besides, if too many people use a single service then the Jews self interests are threatened and hence the infiltration.
Protonvpn might be a good option.
Something out of topic,SS here said that using tor and VPN together is not safe.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41977&p=174252&hilit=Tech#p174252

Aquarius said:
IOS is no longer what it was unfortunately, there are other problems to, when you do the backup in icloud and sign out icloud you may be surprised to have all your contacts deleted ...

About this NordVpn, how did you paid, they have paysafecard payment ?

For Android users there is https://protonvpn.com/blog/f-droid-download/

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Be careful. Using a VPN (or Tor) on a phone is like locking your door to keep a burglar out when the burglar is already inside. It encrypts data between your phone and the internet, that's all. This has two benefits:
2. It protects your data en route, so that nobody between you and the VPN server can read your data or see what website you're visiting.
While this provides some anonymity, phones (and Windows 10) have a bad reputation for leaking tons of personal data. This data, which may include your browsing history and GPS location, would be happily sent through the VPN to whatever company requested it, telling them exactly who you are, where you are, and what you've been doing.

The best option is something like Whonix on Linux. As far as I know, Apple and Google phones will always track you. If you must use a phone, and are willing to do a little work, I would recommend that you get a non-Google Android phone, root it, remove all OEM software except the cellular carrier, and run a network sniffer for a while to make sure that nothing is being sent.

With that said, if you value your privacy on a phone, a VPN is better than nothing. Going back to my burglar analogy, although the locked door won't prevent the burglar who's already inside from stealing, it should prevent other burglars from entering. Using no VPN (and non-secure HTTP) is like leaving your door wide open.
can you tell us which are the non-google android phones?

Username said:
Aquarius said:

It is because I see it advertised almost everywhere. A famous VPN supplier is not trustworthy in my opinion. Besides, if too many people use a single service then the Jews self interests are threatened and hence the infiltration.
Something out of topic,SS here said that using tor and VPN together is not safe.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41977&p=174252&hilit=Tech#p174252
I agree completely. I was thinking those same things.

Aquarius said:
Yo did they pay you too to say this? :lol:

Thanks guys, indeed proton looks more trustworthy.
Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
IOS is no longer what it was unfortunately, there are other problems to, when you do the backup in icloud and sign out icloud you may be surprised to have all your contacts deleted ...

About this NordVpn, how did you paid, they have paysafecard payment ?

For Android users there is https://protonvpn.com/blog/f-droid-download/
I didn't pay, I easily found free premium accounts online. That actually seems sketchy now that I write it.

Aquarius said:
Want privacy for a mobile device? Does not exist.
The best you can do is rent a VPS or buy a raspberry pi (with static public IP), set it up with Linux or BSD, install the tor package on it (not tor browser) and make it up so you have it working as a OpenVPN server that routes the traffic to the tor network.

Your phone <---> VPS/RPi (OVPN) <---> Tor <---> Internet

Anyway, if you want privacy and security, just use foss unix with tor, no way around that whatsoever.

WiseDragon said:
Aquarius said:
Yo did they pay you too to say this? :lol:
Noo :lol:
It actually came out to me as advertising too, but I didn't know what else to write.

satanama666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Google makes the Pixel and previously the Nexus phones, which run Android. By non-Google, I was referring to basically any brand of that runs Android but is not sold by Google. (But probably not Huawei.) Off-hand, I think Samsung phones have less tracking out of the box, and there are guides for reducing it even further. But, as I said before, you really shouldn't use a phone for anything anonymous if you can avoid it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Username said:
Aquarius said:

I agree completely. I was thinking those same things.
SS Shael also thought the same as us.

Aquarius said:

This website is very helpful for people who are new to vpn stuff but some stuff could be outdated for a while. https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

Check out this post on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/VPN/comments/b1tybt/is_there_really_a_vpn_that_really_keeps_no_logs/
Also the owner of the website I mentioned above, his reddit profile: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThatOnePrivacyGuy

satanama666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:

seriously,i'm curious

satanama666 said:
seriously,i'm curious
Avoid Android phones and tablets (but really anything, smart TVs, wearables, ..) at all cost, even non-Google versions of android.

Pirate11 said:
satanama666 said:
seriously,i'm curious
Avoid Android phones and tablets (but really anything, smart TVs, wearables, ..) at all cost, even non-Google versions of android.
I guess ios devices are a better choice? But what else is there that is not an android/ios device and that doesn't spy you?
The Pinephone is still bad as a general use phone and the same can be said about the purism phone.

Any android phone bought from China (Chinese phones don't have any jewgle apps installed) or any android phone in which you have replaced its stock android ROM with a custom ROM like LineageOS and you haven't installed any jewgle apps or services.

https://lineageos.org/

In many cases LineageOS has a customized version of Android which is newer, better and faster than your stock Android rom and without any bloatware, but many phones don't support it unfortunately. If your phone supports it it's worth to install it.

satanama666 said:

Why?

Pirate11 said:
even non-Google versions of android.

Aquarius said:
Pirate11 said:
satanama666 said:
seriously,i'm curious
I guess ios devices are a better choice? But what else is there that is not an android/ios device and that doesn't spy you?
The Pinephone is still bad as a general use phone and the same can be said about the purism phone.
iOS devices might be a better choice, but are still the lesser evil. You can't have privacy and security in anything that is not open source.
-But android is open-source (not really)
Android is developed by jewish-trained monkeys and sucks on so many levels, privacy and security is their latest goal.
Want something that does not spy on you? Grab a computer and install linux on it.

Shrekelstein said:
Any android phone bought from China (Chinese phones don't have any jewgle apps installed) or any android phone in which you have replaced its stock android ROM with a custom ROM like LineageOS and you haven't installed any jewgle apps or services.

https://lineageos.org/

In many cases LineageOS has a customized version of Android which is newer, better and faster than your stock Android rom and without any bloatware, but many phones don't support it unfortunately. If your phone supports it it's worth to install it.

satanama666 said:

Why?

Pirate11 said:
even non-Google versions of android.
You really trust CHINESE android devices just because they don't have google apps??????
Are you aware that every company in china MUST BY LAW have a chinese communist party official in the administration? Chinese are well known in the whole world for spying.
This is very bad advice you're giving to other satanists.
China doesn't have laws such as EU's GDPR, companies can make their software do whatever without you having to agree or even know. A chinese made phone could go as far as having a keylogger, storing all your data unencrypted in china, transmitting it in unencrypted way, and really do whatever without your consent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back