Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mainstream electricity and are they ripping us off by charging us more tbat we need to be?

Vodoo man

I want to understand electricity is it safe to learn it by mainstream or is there misinfornation about it like with everything else? Sorry if this is not on your important list but i only trust jos on matters like this.

Like everything else I bet they really are and are making a huge profit for a few of the Jews for it. However I personally wouldnt know what the costs really should be with the tech we have now you'd have to do more research. Though probably it is at least half of what were paying now for most things maybe less and they might still make profit.

However this is not something most would think of and I heard it possible to get it close to being free by some technologies that people like Tesla were trying to create and things maybe even the ancients had as some documentaries suggest.

Same with gas for heating and cars and water and other things there are ways and technologies to make these things really close to free even if we still had a similar economy to now.

However the Jews will as always stop progress.

With the tech they have now though even they are probably majorly ripping people off most places.

Baas6666 said:
I want to understand electricity is it safe to learn it by mainstream or is there misinfornation about it like with everything else? Sorry if this is not on your important list but i only trust jos on matters like this.

Read many books.
Experiment and comprehend.
Be a scientist and not trust the words or eyes of the other.
Though I don't think there would be misinformation since electricity is widely stuidied everywhere and any misinformation would quickly be debunked.
There should be more suppression of information than the misdirection of it.

slyscorpion said:
Like everything else I bet they really are and are making a huge profit for a few of the Jews for it. However I personally wouldnt know what the costs really should be with the tech we have now you'd have to do more research. Though probably it is at least half of what were paying now for most things maybe less and they might still make profit.

However this is not something most would think of and I heard it possible to get it close to being free by some technologies that people like Tesla were trying to create and things maybe even the ancients had as some documentaries suggest.

Same with gas for heating and cars and water and other things there are ways and technologies to make these things really close to free even if we still had a similar economy to now.

With the tech they have now though even they are probably majorly ripping people off most places.
Something that I don't understand is How do they calculate how much should you pay? Is it random? Of course they need to pay the people that work there, I just hope they don't take more than they should.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Something that I don't understand is How do they calculate how much should you pay? Is it random? Of course they need to pay the people that work there, I just hope they don't take more than they should.

They just set a price usually in my city for example they set a certain amount more for peak hours and less if you use it at night. Most power companies also have various plans too to either get people to use more or less energy at a certain time or help those who are low income but equalizing the amount you pay each three months and changing it based on increasing or decreasing energy use.

This is how they do it where I live. I don’t know about everywhere. They do have to pay for the workers the upkeep of things and supplies that it takes to generate the energy.

The power companies like everyone else at least the big ones do have CEOs and people that are payed a lot as well as lower wage workers and some in between.

This personally would not be my biggest concern on being ripped off with. At least it’s affordable right now for most people. Even if they do charge more than they should which I am sure they are doing was my point. If they have huge paid CEOs who are Jews they are. By how much who knows.

But anyways besides the point I would think we should be far more concerned about housing costs themselves at least in the USA than this right now as well as wages for workers. As well as Jews having a monopoly on a lot of that.

This is actually what makes too much close to or unaffordable for a majority more than anything.

This other kind of stuff like power water etc isn’t as big as a concern I don’t think. Heating or cooling if anything more is than the cost of electricity used in a normal way.

Just my thoughts feel free to agree or disagree if you like.

luis said:

I don’t know about other places, but where I live all properties have an electricity meter. A person comes out to read the meter to see how many watts a person has used for the month and then they get charged accordingly.

At face value, they usually take more than they should. Whether it is intentional or not, I’m not too sure. A lot of the times they will refund the money if they have been taking too much and that usually is service wide, not by individual customer. If one person is overpaying, everyone is. Everyone gets the same flat rate. Electricity is electricity. It’s not like choosing one sketchy internet service bundle over the other. I don’t think their business model is to intentionally overcharge and rip people off, but they’re gonna set the price how they want it. I do feel like electric companies are far less predatory than many other service businesses.

Off topic, but internet service providers all fucking suck and so do cellular companies. These businesses probably use the Torah as their fucking business guides. I hate them so much. They are definitely ripping everyone off and I cannot tell you how many times these types of businesses have tried and fucked me out of money. I lost a phone once and all I wanted was a cheap burner phone to have until I had enough money to get a replacement for the one that I liked on the plan I had with my family. You would think I was asking this guy for a walkie talkie. The people at these places have a script to read because they all work off of commission and when you go off they get dumbfounded and start tripping over themselves.

This is the same with internet, cell, automotive when fixing or buying a car. If you go into a place with little knowledge of what they’re actually charging you for, they WILL screw you over. Knowledge is power.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Of course the higher ups are making large profits off of this. Tesla wanted to create a wireless free energy grid thats why the jew didn't promote any of his ideas. Utility companies like this are obviously needed in society but like every basic necessity gentiles should have, a jew has to be there selling it to us.

If you think about it the Earth is constantly rotating which means it is constantly creating energy. I worked for an engineer that always theorized there could be a way to harness said energy.

@OP if you want to learn about electricity it's pretty straightforward. There are probably other betters ways we aren't aware of yet but we a long way away from information like that.

Libra said:
luis said:

I don’t know about other places, but where I live all properties have an electricity meter. A person comes out to read the meter to see how many watts a person has used for the month and then they get charged accordingly.

At face value, they usually take more than they should. Whether it is intentional or not, I’m not too sure. A lot of the times they will refund the money if they have been taking too much and that usually is service wide, not by individual customer. If one person is overpaying, everyone is. Everyone gets the same flat rate. Electricity is electricity. It’s not like choosing one sketchy internet service bundle over the other. I don’t think their business model is to intentionally overcharge and rip people off, but they’re gonna set the price how they want it. I do feel like electric companies are far less predatory than many other service businesses.

Off topic, but internet service providers all fucking suck and so do cellular companies. These businesses probably use the Torah as their fucking business guides. I hate them so much. They are definitely ripping everyone off and I cannot tell you how many times these types of businesses have tried and fucked me out of money. I lost a phone once and all I wanted was a cheap burner phone to have until I had enough money to get a replacement for the one that I liked on the plan I had with my family. You would think I was asking this guy for a walkie talkie. The people at these places have a script to read because they all work off of commission and when you go off they get dumbfounded and start tripping over themselves.

This is the same with internet, cell, automotive when fixing or buying a car. If you go into a place with little knowledge of what they’re actually charging you for, they WILL screw you over. Knowledge is power.

I also feel totally dumbfounded by people thatd suggest trying things with another phone because some service isnt working.
Hello?! Am I a triple millionaire or something?!

Back before smartphones, phone numbers could either be stored on your sim card or on the internal memory. Nowadays phones dont even have that option. Theyre stored in your google account.

So I called the company asking because Ive been having voicemail problems for a while and this dude is asking if I had turned the settings right on my phone.
Im calling them because it is their service that is not working. Never before have I had the option to turn voicemail on or off in the settings of my phone.
Id have a wild guess but I am sure that they cant see for how long Ive had my phone number registered with them.
It sounded as if the person only dealt with annoying phone calls from people that had the newest of the newest model.. Never even heard of the Nokia brand (its actually not an uncommon brand..)

Ill try again sending an email. Hope the next person has some brains.

ModernMage said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Of course the higher ups are making large profits off of this. Tesla wanted to create a wireless free energy grid thats why the jew didn't promote any of his ideas. Utility companies like this are obviously needed in society but like every basic necessity gentiles should have, a jew has to be there selling it to us.

If you think about it the Earth is constantly rotating which means it is constantly creating energy. I worked for an engineer that always theorized there could be a way to harness said energy.

@OP if you want to learn about electricity it's pretty straightforward. There are probably other betters ways we aren't aware of yet but we a long way away from information like that.

Your idea is good but Also you sometimes hear of on here and from other psychics the term earths energy field. I dont see why this energy could not be used in some way as well. What about energy from the sun not per say solar like they have now but the actual energy itself like people would take in in meditation.

I dont see why we couldn't have totally plentiful energy sources for all sorts of things. That may be very low cost to use or even free in some cases with the cost of a product.

Probably all three of these ideas and many others not yet talked about would work fine and be far better for everything.

There are plenty of things probably That would be way better both for the environment and for people and the earth in general.

It would be great to start thinking about things like this and not have anyone holding us back on it.

In the area where I live, the electricity bills each month have been getting bigger and bigger and each year the cost of electricity goes up a couple of percent. I remember they attempted to raise the cost of electricity by 10% like 2 years ago, but they couldn't get it raised that high.
But it has been getting worse and worse each year. I remember I used to live in a small 3 bedroom house that wasn't even bigger than a trailer, and the only thing we used electricity for was stuff like fridge, microwave, and common household electronics like that, but our electricity bill was like $500-900 each month and that's just insane. The actual bill should have been around $200-300, but of course we were conned, the same way everyone else that lived in this area was. Most people that live in this area are in extreme poverty and just cant keep up with the cost of living because of all this nonsense. Its not uncommon to be driving down the street at night and see peoples homes lit up with candles because they couldn't afford to pay for electricity.

slyscorpion said:
ModernMage said:
luis said:

Your idea is good but Also you sometimes hear of on here and from other psychics the term earths energy field. I dont see why this energy could not be used in some way as well. What about energy from the sun not per say solar like they have now but the actual energy itself like people would take in in meditation.

I dont see why we couldn't have totally plentiful energy sources for all sorts of things. That may be very low cost to use or even free in some cases with the cost of a product.

Probably all three of these ideas and many others not yet talked about would work fine and be far better for everything.

There are plenty of things probably That would be way better both for the environment and for people and the earth in general.

It would be great to start thinking about things like this and not have anyone holding us back on it.
Its what Tesla tried to do. I think its definitely possible but they don't would not let scientist have the funds to try it. One interesting thing is that they found a "beam" of electromagnetic energy in the Giza chamber.

They said this could help them better certain existing thecnologies.
It seems like the shape of the Pyramid it self and maybe even where it's placed can harness electromagnetic energy on its own. Its pretty interesting but I don't think the jews will let this develop. We need to wait for when the jews loose their physical power.

Sun said:
In the area where I live, the electricity bills each month have been getting bigger and bigger and each year the cost of electricity goes up a couple of percent. I remember they attempted to raise the cost of electricity by 10% like 2 years ago, but they couldn't get it raised that high.
But it has been getting worse and worse each year. I remember I used to live in a small 3 bedroom house that wasn't even bigger than a trailer, and the only thing we used electricity for was stuff like fridge, microwave, and common household electronics like that, but our electricity bill was like $500-900 each month and that's just insane. The actual bill should have been around $200-300, but of course we were conned, the same way everyone else that lived in this area was. Most people that live in this area are in extreme poverty and just cant keep up with the cost of living because of all this nonsense. Its not uncommon to be driving down the street at night and see peoples homes lit up with candles because they couldn't afford to pay for electricity.

I still think that 200 a month is too much. But Im from europe, and considering you're speaking about dollars, I guess that you're from the USA.
But mind you, we don't have an airconditioner here. I dont know if you're talking about using that one too or not.
It sounds like you're having a community contract on the electricity, if so, isn't it possible to find a different contractor?

Sun said:

Well in your case I guess this is something to be concerned about a lot. People should stand up to that. I have a one bedroom apartment and often use electricity on various things never goes that much above 50. What you said is insane.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
ModernMage said:

Its what Tesla tried to do. I think its definitely possible but they don't would not let scientist have the funds to try it. One interesting thing is that they found a "beam" of electromagnetic energy in the Giza chamber.

It seems like the shape of the Pyramid it self and maybe even where it's placed can harness electromagnetic energy on its own. Its pretty interesting but I don't think the jews will let this develop. We need to wait for when the jews loose their physical power.

Apparently also there are wireless ways to transmit electricity that are not really harmful to people or the environment. There was some show "The Pyramid Code" I think it was called I saw awhile back where it was talking about this and Tesla.

We need to get rid of the enemy first I guess or at least get them out of power in most areas.

I know for a fact gasoline cars are not good for the environment or planet and there are better ways. Also probably technologies that cold get people places in a faster and better way too.

There is a lot of cool stuff that can be done.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL92Mqw47UTUh475oN26Ar8JjX5eOFNGWa

Now here is the show. I am sure there was some nonsense on it too just watch it with a Satanic Mind I found it really interesting I just wanted to share it since I talked about it and it talked about the same thing you were.

luis said:

Yes but the Pyramid's aren't free-energy reactors. Perhaps if they performed certain experiments a small wireless Wi-Fi electricity could be harnessed but perhaps that's just some excess puffs of energy nothing serious. The pyramids are kaballah pump sites they harness the astronomical planets and stars and on top of that programming.

Best guess is when the pyramids are remanufactured by the Gods. The pyramids are positively charged granite, they contain a potential cap of gold on the apex down a few steps(some Egyptologist mention limestone but I think it's not far off to state pure gold metal) plus the inside which is reconstructed as well as the gold cap contains diagrams for more kabalistic effect. And on top of that the dozens of upon dozens of marble plates placed around each step of the pyramid to pump the kaballah more.

So simply the pyramids focus on the lay lines and pump not just out to the belt of Orion but also all over the Earth and in particular the lay lines.

Other pyramids like the Bosnian pyramid mountain 45,000-75,000 years old. The Chinese chakra node pyramid pump sites. The chakra nodes pump sites like the Ziarahs of Satan i.e. Middle Eastern Yezhedi sites where by a priest may push his will into the World.

Basically all places of the World all the continents even Atlantis and Kumara Kandam basically every single specific place around the World. Is a not just universal transceiver but a temple or pump site to focus into the ley lines and into protecting the Earth. In other words a Global aura of protection along with a reality focus multiplier so a priest or God or groups of people or the entire civilization can blast into certain sites and pump it through the ley lines.

Think like the Mecca Site originally it was a good place to generate better realities even had the 360 Zodiac statues and perhaps even originally being a hindu temple potentially if they were traditional Tantric people may depict sexual effegies and acts since the Gods considered any temple without sexual depictions a blaspheme unless of course the temple was something like a war temple or some other maybe even a black sun temple like the Sorath temples.

Either way we sense electromagnetic waves but those can easily be focused akashic energy since akasha is an EM field. Another possibility is energies from out the Orion's or from pumping it in the past and sensing radiation from previous spiritual people pumping into it.

I HIGHLY doubt the Gods would just somehow waste their time with Wi-Fi electricity. Sure the WiFiE is instantaneous i.e. akashic spirit-tech. But why bother with doing that when you can just implement a mini-reactor or processor of free-energy into each device. Plus if you leave the planet you lose the electricity. So why not have say a smartphone instead of WiFiE just build a micro-reactor of some sort of non-mercury a Tesla generator for the smartphone and have electricity all the time in all places in the Universe, completely untethered from planetary pump sites.

Perhaps if we were some sort of primitive but spiritual society having a World-Wide electricity field would serve a purpose like Tesla towers but why not just take it to the next step and just build generators of different sizes depending on the device and power needs within devices already. Like say a free-energy non-mercury, non-antigravity engine for a car. Or a smartphone generator to power the phone itself rather than being terrestrial only and the second you go to say the moon the phone works on batteries or capacitors and loses power eventually. Again it's pointless for the pyramids to produce electricity as a main source rather perhaps passively as a spiritual and perhaps detectable source of electrical properties perhaps more closely associated with spiritual electricity rather than physical counterpart. Something akin to soul electricity rather than bio- or tech- electricity.

And if anyone is wondering all that I said gives the jews "Oy veys" up the ass. As this is forbidden tech and forbidden science and forbidden thought. As I've just committed thought crimes. But notice how spiritual, science is when discussing energy needs and free energy. Even the kaballah pump sites generate physically detectable scientific energies which a sufficiently advanced civilization can detect.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

Yes but the Pyramid's aren't free-energy reactors. Perhaps if they performed certain experiments a small wireless Wi-Fi electricity could be harnessed but perhaps that's just some excess puffs of energy nothing serious. The pyramids are kaballah pump sites they harness the astronomical planets and stars and on top of that programming.

Best guess is when the pyramids are remanufactured by the Gods. The pyramids are positively charged granite, they contain a potential cap of gold on the apex down a few steps(some Egyptologist mention limestone but I think it's not far off to state pure gold metal) plus the inside which is reconstructed as well as the gold cap contains diagrams for more kabalistic effect. And on top of that the dozens of upon dozens of marble plates placed around each step of the pyramid to pump the kaballah more.

So simply the pyramids focus on the lay lines and pump not just out to the belt of Orion but also all over the Earth and in particular the lay lines.

Other pyramids like the Bosnian pyramid mountain 45,000-75,000 years old. The Chinese chakra node pyramid pump sites. The chakra nodes pump sites like the Ziarahs of Satan i.e. Middle Eastern Yezhedi sites where by a priest may push his will into the World.

Basically all places of the World all the continents even Atlantis and Kumara Kandam basically every single specific place around the World. Is a not just universal transceiver but a temple or pump site to focus into the ley lines and into protecting the Earth. In other words a Global aura of protection along with a reality focus multiplier so a priest or God or groups of people or the entire civilization can blast into certain sites and pump it through the ley lines.

Think like the Mecca Site originally it was a good place to generate better realities even had the 360 Zodiac statues and perhaps even originally being a hindu temple potentially if they were traditional Tantric people may depict sexual effegies and acts since the Gods considered any temple without sexual depictions a blaspheme unless of course the temple was something like a war temple or some other maybe even a black sun temple like the Sorath temples.

Either way we sense electromagnetic waves but those can easily be focused akashic energy since akasha is an EM field. Another possibility is energies from out the Orion's or from pumping it in the past and sensing radiation from previous spiritual people pumping into it.

I HIGHLY doubt the Gods would just somehow waste their time with Wi-Fi electricity. Sure the WiFiE is instantaneous i.e. akashic spirit-tech. But why bother with doing that when you can just implement a mini-reactor or processor of free-energy into each device. Plus if you leave the planet you lose the electricity. So why not have say a smartphone instead of WiFiE just build a micro-reactor of some sort of non-mercury a Tesla generator for the smartphone and have electricity all the time in all places in the Universe, completely untethered from planetary pump sites.

Perhaps if we were some sort of primitive but spiritual society having a World-Wide electricity field would serve a purpose like Tesla towers but why not just take it to the next step and just build generators of different sizes depending on the device and power needs within devices already. Like say a free-energy non-mercury, non-antigravity engine for a car. Or a smartphone generator to power the phone itself rather than being terrestrial only and the second you go to say the moon the phone works on batteries or capacitors and loses power eventually. Again it's pointless for the pyramids to produce electricity as a main source rather perhaps passively as a spiritual and perhaps detectable source of electrical properties perhaps more closely associated with spiritual electricity rather than physical counterpart. Something akin to soul electricity rather than bio- or tech- electricity.

And if anyone is wondering all that I said gives the jews "Oy veys" up the ass. As this is forbidden tech and forbidden science and forbidden thought. As I've just committed thought crimes. But notice how spiritual, science is when discussing energy needs and free energy. Even the kaballah pump sites generate physically detectable scientific energies which a sufficiently advanced civilization can detect.
Tesla when he tried to make the free energy made a pyramid looking thing. I think it could have been used in both ways. Remember that at the high levels technology is spiritual. Or maybe there were pyramids used for electricity and others used for spirituality but I think it makes sense to me that they were used for both.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Apparently also there are wireless ways to transmit electricity that are not really harmful to people or the environment. There was some show "The Pyramid Code" I think it was called I saw awhile back where it was talking about this and Tesla.

We need to get rid of the enemy first I guess or at least get them out of power in most areas.

I know for a fact gasoline cars are not good for the environment or planet and there are better ways. Also probably technologies that cold get people places in a faster and better way too.

There is a lot of cool stuff that can be done.

https://www.invidio.us/playlist?list=PL92Mqw47UTUh475oN26Ar8JjX5eOFNGWa

Now here is the show. I am sure there was some nonsense on it too just watch it with a Satanic Mind I found it really interesting I just wanted to share it since I talked about it and it talked about the same thing you were.
I already saw it some times ago. Technology at high levels is connected to spirituality. The pyramids have been probably used to "generate" free wireless energy and for rituals, meditations and so on. When the jews are gone we will see these things re-discovered. With the jews scientist cannot even be allowed to think about experimanting with pyramids and free energy, if not the jews will go "OY VEY MY SHEKLES!!!".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back