Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The slaves of the reptilians greys and other something I wondered about for a long time

darkmonkey666

This may be a really dumb question but I really did wonder about this for a long time.

Why is every kind of entity that I have met (been attacked by) on the astral that appears to have once been some kind of life form that was chipped and enslaved by the reptilians (I report about 3 kinds of them others may have dealt with more who knows) is more powerful than most humans are even me in just about all cases at this point.

Did they really not fully take away all spiritual power from these beings when they enslaved them.

If so why did they do it with humans. Where does this power come from? The thoughtforms or grid or people worshipping the enemy in some way?

Maybe cause I noticed when they try to attack me they are way weaker now and dont come as often.

However humans at this level of development couldn't do this for them.

What use are we to the reptilians if they took away all our power. Why didn't they do it with others.

One thing is these entities are very repetitive and mindless and repeat doing stuff over and over and appear to only be in groups.

Do they get their power from some kind of computer? They act like some kind of program in the same way a computer program we have today might act. I noticed.

Am I missing something here.

slyscorpion said:
This may be a really dumb question but I really did wonder about this for a long time.

Why is every kind of entity that I have met (been attacked by) on the astral that appears to have once been some kind of life form that was chipped and enslaved by the reptilians (I report about 3 kinds of them others may have dealt with more who knows) is more powerful than most humans are even me in just about all cases at this point.

Did they really not fully take away all spiritual power from these beings when they enslaved them.

If so why did they do it with humans. Where does this power come from? The thoughtforms or grid or people worshipping the enemy in some way?

Maybe cause I noticed when they try to attack me they are way weaker now and dont come as often.

What use are we to the reptilians if they took away all our power. Why didn't they do it with others.

One thing is these entities are very repetitive and mindless and repeat doing stuff over and over and appear to only be in groups.

Do they get their power from some kind of computer? They act like some kind of program in the same way a computer program we have today might act. I noticed.

could be wrong but maybe its because those specific races were enslaved when they were already at a point far more advanced than humans that was not reversable, but still not enough to stop the enslavement from stunting and halting further advancement via becoming like robots. the ones that enslaved them probably found a way to work with it and even use it to their advantage, or perhaps just plain completely contain it so it virtually does nothing. going out on a wing here just speculating.

slyscorpion said:

From what I understand, they at least have strong willpower due to the chipping and genetic modification messing with their brain. Their thoughts are completely controlled, so they can program them to be ultra-focused on the task at hand.

Their power, I'd imagine, was due to both this strong focus and the power behind the Hebrew letters. Their recent weakening would likely correlate with the weakening of the dead letters.

Now that they are completely controlled as slaves, their masters would want to boost their power to boost their functionality as slaves. Same way how you would want to keep a slave strong for farm labor. Since they are completely controlled, it is now safe for their masters to empower them. Before they were controlled and still posed a threat, that is when they had to be weakened.

That is sad there are at least 3 species of slaves. I hope we can do more for them besides smashing the lizard hive.

You are not missing anything. They get power from their enemy mass thoughtform. It is a computer, a program. A borg. It’s powered by their mass rituals and brain dead followers.

They didn’t take away our power. They leave us enough to be slaves. A dead and mindless limp slave serves no purpose and all they think of is, how does this entity best serve my purpose? A parasite doesn’t kill its host.

The power you feel from the enemy is more of a mass. They are like a whole body and when one of theirs attacks it’s like their finger poking you in the eye. Cut the finger off and the finger rots. But it doesn’t effect the overall function of the body. There’s always more fingers.

They aren’t more powerful than you without their thoughtforms and without their masters. A single finger enslaved to a body is not more powerful than the whole that you have in yourself. They are worthless creatures and would shrivel and decay without their masters’ thoughtform. And they will when it’s gone.

I guess they've weakened us because we are a real threat to them because we are direct descendants of Father and the God's who are the only beings who can truly defeat the enemy reptilians. Perhaps the other beings they enslaved aren't as much of a threat to them. So there was no need to take away all their energy. And the reason we feel weaker in comparison of energy is because they've spent more time sucking away our energy because they know how truly powerful we can be with it, and they fear and know our full potential. Or maybe the enslaved enemy seemingly has more energy than us because they are giving off the reptilian energy and not their own. And if it is their own energy, maybe their energy can easily be controlled and manipulated, while ours is too strong and cannot be controlled because as I said, we are the direct descendants of the Gods. So they want to make us powerless so we Can be easier controlled. Just a theory.

Also, most Greys have a "chip " of sorts in them so it must be the same with the other alien races, and this chip most likely fully controls them by the reptilians. Which explains the computerized programmed thinking. I remember reading about this on Jos. Maybe it was a sermon? I don't remember.

Ill just share my own experience withbgreys.

This was the second attack years ago during sleep.

It was a midget, around 3-4 feet grey or less. It attacked me and I was in my sleep visualised blue satanic fire to push it away.

While I was doing that, I actually felt it was still difficult for me to push it away as it was trying to come close to me.

I actually felt the feeling of hard push & pull that time.

The first was in a group lying on my back while I was in sleep paralysed me. I just had to shout Satan's name, only then the paralysis attack broke and I was woken up.

But before I woke up, I remember my soul running away to other room.. it was like I was taking long 5-6 feet steps to run, it felt like a rebounding jumping.

They are hivemind, mindless,soulless, often repeat same actions over again.

You better not focus on them.

slyscorpion said:

Yeah why would they take away all the power from other races that they try to enslave, it wouldn't be usefull for them because they want to use others for their own goals that is to get this universe. They are more powerfull than humans because they trained to get stronger but still in control to the reptilians.
Probably they take away the power and knowledge until they can get total control of the race they try to enslave then when they got total control they give their slaves power and knowledge to work for them till they can live because as i've read here on the forum is that the genes of the greys are dying so that means they will die too.

They get power from the enemy programs from the people that are in those programs (christianity, islamism and judaism, probably others too like new age) and give them energy by believing in their programs and by praying and probably the greys can also take energy from the universe, stars sun, planets etc.. to do stuff.

I can't answer your question as to their power, your guess is as good as mines. Frankly you posited some interesting things like a energy bank, or xtian pumping, or computer spiri-tech acclimation. All good points.

BUT....what I can state on is different greys. Not all greys fall into a spectrum of being cybernetically enhanced. IF you notice certain Amerindian grey effigies they do show them with baby greys and perhaps genitals. So there are a few natural greys or greys that some how are loyal to the enemy and may even be some sort of commander personnel whereby they have their genitals. It's been stated by some people there ARE greys that wear suits, uniforms which is weird cause their entire body is like some amoeba or germ they eat from their entire body. With some greys rubbing hydrogen-peroxide cleansed protein from some aluminum foil they rub it on their bodies.

Most greys seem borg'd up and on the stupid side. While some small amount are kommando reptilians i.e. younger reptard before molting into their hardened skin are used as command and control greys. They wear a grey suit and command greys while somehow having some sort of connection with the matrix to control them further.

Either way whether grey, natural grey, kommando reptillian-grey, or just some grey'd species that is loyal and may or may not need to be borg'd. Their tactics are more on being annoying. Our Gods when they heard people listening to reptards and greytards would probably tell them "Don't listen to that excrement their intelligence is lower than an animal, they aren't Gods, they are fucking retards tell them to eat shit and die".

Unfortunately most of the information on Greys and Reptillians comes from new-age like bibliotechaplyades, or kosher sources. For example a person seeing an angel while experiencing some sort of mental fugue state and being told non-sense.

The sad part is most people take this as the word of God and believe it's God or some angel of God speaking to them. Frankly it begs the question why most people are stupid and foolish enough to believe some non-sense. Even if you heard a being speaking figure out if it's true or not and figure out if it's good or not. It's a shame the level of drastic goyimism of mankind. It seems like this is how the World is turn to by magick and retardation. IF normal don't believe in magick and religion, people whom are spiritual are dangerous mentally ill people. And if spiritual and hearing things, act as crazy as possible and have people believe you cause shekels are needed.

Seems like there is no rationality either act so hyper rational it's irrational or act so hyper irrational it's rational. There is no middle ground there is no alchemy + science. It's either be spiritual and crazy or be normal, regular, and avoid all that craziness and continue the athiestic train of all that is crazy people.

Gear88 said:
I can't answer your question as to their power, your guess is as good as mines. Frankly you posited some interesting things like a energy bank, or xtian pumping, or computer spiri-tech acclimation. All good points.

BUT....what I can state on is different greys. Not all greys fall into a spectrum of being cybernetically enhanced. IF you notice certain Amerindian grey effigies they do show them with baby greys and perhaps genitals. So there are a few natural greys or greys that some how are loyal to the enemy and may even be some sort of commander personnel whereby they have their genitals. It's been stated by some people there ARE greys that wear suits, uniforms which is weird cause their entire body is like some amoeba or germ they eat from their entire body. With some greys rubbing hydrogen-peroxide cleansed protein from some aluminum foil they rub it on their bodies.

Most greys seem borg'd up and on the stupid side. While some small amount are kommando reptilians i.e. younger reptard before molting into their hardened skin are used as command and control greys. They wear a grey suit and command greys while somehow having some sort of connection with the matrix to control them further.

Either way whether grey, natural grey, kommando reptillian-grey, or just some grey'd species that is loyal and may or may not need to be borg'd. Their tactics are more on being annoying. Our Gods when they heard people listening to reptards and greytards would probably tell them "Don't listen to that excrement their intelligence is lower than an animal, they aren't Gods, they are fucking retards tell them to eat shit and die".

Unfortunately most of the information on Greys and Reptillians comes from new-age like bibliotechaplyades, or kosher sources. For example a person seeing an angel while experiencing some sort of mental fugue state and being told non-sense.

The sad part is most people take this as the word of God and believe it's God or some angel of God speaking to them. Frankly it begs the question why most people are stupid and foolish enough to believe some non-sense. Even if you heard a being speaking figure out if it's true or not and figure out if it's good or not. It's a shame the level of drastic goyimism of mankind. It seems like this is how the World is turn to by magick and retardation. IF normal don't believe in magick and religion, people whom are spiritual are dangerous mentally ill people. And if spiritual and hearing things, act as crazy as possible and have people believe you cause shekels are needed.

Seems like there is no rationality either act so hyper rational it's irrational or act so hyper irrational it's rational. There is no middle ground there is no alchemy + science. It's either be spiritual and crazy or be normal, regular, and avoid all that craziness and continue the athiestic train of all that is crazy people.

This is just unfortunate and not at all the type of beings I personally like to listen too. Primates or "primitives" is a word I like to use to describe most people to others who are intelligent when I am talking to them.

Many people labeled as crazy are not fully insane though some are. The ones that didn't have this happen due to drug abuse or genetic problems which can be fixed with meditation are just open a little to a lot.

The reptilians themselves love playing mental games with people. The greys as well.

They will make people see things like scary faces. Add noises that are not there like a police siren or screaming or anything random.

If you were to go to a mental hospital and listen to peoples experiences 95 percent of the actual attacks and disorientation and stuff is caused by attack from greys or reptilian or other thoughtforms or entities related to the enemy. The other is obviously cause by actual mental imbalances and problems.

I remember I ended up in one back in around 2009 due to enemy attack that I didn't know was any kind of attack at that point. Something moved on it's own near one of the nurses once by these things and they were like "I dont know the explanation for this and were a little freaked out" I didn't either fully at the time.

The mental problems and imbalance states people get in invite these beings too to come and attack because they feed off of all these bad emotions.

No one that much is totally crazy in a way that is not fixable eventually if we had a sane way of looking at this. However yeah most of these people probably will cease to exist eventually and actually be taken or devoured by these entities either at physical death or possibly even just being randomly killed by them.

I remember seeing someone that wasnt there it was the entities talking. It was a cold creepy feeling. In those places they had people draw all over everything "Angel's are watching us" things like that. Well who are these "angels"?

Of course they are they are the reason your in this place to begin with.

InlovewithSatan666 said:
Ill just share my own experience withbgreys.

This was the second attack years ago during sleep.

It was a midget, around 3-4 feet grey or less. It attacked me and I was in my sleep visualised blue satanic fire to push it away.

While I was doing that, I actually felt it was still difficult for me to push it away as it was trying to come close to me.

I actually felt the feeling of hard push & pull that time.

The first was in a group lying on my back while I was in sleep paralysed me. I just had to shout Satan's name, only then the paralysis attack broke and I was woken up.

But before I woke up, I remember my soul running away to other room.. it was like I was taking long 5-6 feet steps to run, it felt like a rebounding jumping.

They are hivemind, mindless,soulless, often repeat same actions over again.

You better not focus on them.

I had a reptilian attack me the other day when I was really tired and taking a nap. I know this was a reptilian not a grey because I saw the silhouette and it had an ugly skull shape like this
meet-the-creatures-reptilian0.jpg

I dreamed that I was awake in my bed and unable to move like sleep paralysis expect it was an astral state my mind wasn’t actually awake.

Anyway it starting shocking my brain like a cattle prod and disoriented me. When I knew what was going on I tried chanting the name Satan but that just pissed it off and shocked me harder. So then I imagined the Sigil and fire and then it fucked off I woke up very sweaty and felt like I hadn’t slept at all. Then I did an RTR.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

From what I understand, they at least have strong willpower due to the chipping and genetic modification messing with their brain. Their thoughts are completely controlled, so they can program them to be ultra-focused on the task at hand.

Their power, I'd imagine, was due to both this strong focus and the power behind the Hebrew letters. Their recent weakening would likely correlate with the weakening of the dead letters.

Now that they are completely controlled as slaves, their masters would want to boost their power to boost their functionality as slaves. Same way how you would want to keep a slave strong for farm labor. Since they are completely controlled, it is now safe for their masters to empower them. Before they were controlled and still posed a threat, that is when they had to be weakened.

That is sad there are at least 3 species of slaves. I hope we can do more for them besides smashing the lizard hive.

Yeah there seems to be some really interesting types of life forms out there. The other main one that attacked me at some point was a Bug Like entity with wings that was small but seemed like at one point was a type of life form that had it's own intelligence and consciousness of some sort. It also appears this is chipped.

Like the greys though they seem computer programmed. These things are far more annoying though.

This is the only real other one though I can say for sure is some kind of slave.

The last and final one I am not sure if it is a slave or another version of the reptilians themselves. It appears as a small lizard.

My astral senses are not fully open totally but sometimes I can get messages I am working on it but these kinds of entities make me be a little leery in doing that as I dont want there to be nasty voices annoying me and saying scary things.

However these things seemed to be able to force it somehow a few times and either repeated mindless words like "you will burn" or threatened me and I heard it clearly. Dont know why the Gods dont do that.

The lizard entity I am not sure that is a slave maybe another type of reptilian.

It kept trying to go inside me and I tried to block that but it that I would either let go and let it go inside me or it would be back with a bunch of them and blow my f-in head off"

The funny thing is these things avoid the word fuck that is strange.

But anyways these are the entities I actually dealt with along with of course the regular greys and reptilians.

I know both of these are on the side of our regular enemy but I didn't hear about them before being attacked by them. Others probably know of more kinds but I hope I dont have to deal with it personally.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

This should not be the perspective of advanced beings in the universe. For me, it makes no sense to hunt down infinite creatures that arise and evolve in the infinite universe. It is a mathematically impossible task and not a wise thing to do. The possible and wise thing to do is to develop oneself and be fair and ethical.

I had something shock me. It put me in a full hug, right arm over, left under, then hit me like nothing I've ever felt before.

I found I couldn't get out of it's hold. It was a woman, I believe black. A black man, almost like a pimp with black sunglasses, snapped his fingers and she appeared, then hugged me. With the second shock, I knew if a third was delivered I might die.

I then awoke, startled and tempted to go into fear, but knew to charge into anger. Could barely reach the light switch.

With the light on, I exclaimed, "SHOW YOURSELF! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

This black cloud of smoke was next to my bed, swirling like a vortex. It dissipated. Never had that experience again.

What was that? I've seen people talk about electrocution phenomena before, any ideas?

InX said:
I had something shock me. It put me in a full hug, right arm over, left under, then hit me like nothing I've ever felt before.

I found I couldn't get out of it's hold. It was a woman, I believe black. A black man, almost like a pimp with black sunglasses, snapped his fingers and she appeared, then hugged me. With the second shock, I knew if a third was delivered I might die.

I then awoke, startled and tempted to go into fear, but knew to charge into anger. Could barely reach the light switch.

With the light on, I exclaimed, "SHOW YOURSELF! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

This black cloud of smoke was next to my bed, swirling like a vortex. It dissipated. Never had that experience again.

What was that? I've seen people talk about electrocution phenomena before, any ideas?

Never had any experience like that before. It sounds like from the power of it maybe possiby enemy Nordics. Doesnt sound like reptilians but doesnt sound fully like anything human either as most humans especially appearing like what you describe have little to no power.

They are just messing with you btw whatever it is.

i was attacked a few days ago by a grey who tried to pull me out of my bed.i strangled him and after a while he disappeared
then,a black reptilian looking like the one in this image
hqdefault.jpg
tried to bite my(male)chest off
i strangled him too,and i let him loose a second by mistake and he almost reached it,then i strangled him just in time and then,after a while he disappeared

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back