Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Are SIGILS?

TanzanianGod

I know this question might be light weight and maybe sound so amateur. But Fuck it, i have to learn and Grow.

So What Are Sigils?
What is the Literal Magical meaning of Sigils? What is the Magickal Science behind them? How are the Demon sigils related to the gods? And what makes these Sigils so powerful and important?

Can I Make my Own Sigil? How and is there any reason to do So?

I desire very Elaborate Information. I will be very grateful.

TanzanianGod said:
There are endless different frequencies of energy. Every being in the universe has one. This is important mainly for things like astral communication, such as what we are doing when we communicate with the Gods.

A sigil is a very specific energy frequency turned into an image. Through the sigils of our Gods, we can tune into their exact unique frequency and, with enough practice, communicate with them accurately. Meditating on such a sigil lets you feel their energy and connect to them through it. For example for people who know who their GD is, they can meditate on his/her sigil and breathe in the energies daily to establish a strong connection. That would then help with communication and receiving signs and advice more effectively.

The enemy has worked for thousands of years to stop this from happening. On the JoS it is mentioned that the enemy had "bound" our Gods, and that Maxine freed them again. This "binding" was done in a way of erecting a psychic barrier around the Earth that jams the Gods' unique "radio signal" so they cant properly communicate with us and guide us (the circle that was drawn around their sigils by the enemy). Of course, this didn't stop them in the end as they are far more powerful, but it was likely a bit of a hindrance. I wrote more about this here and here if you are curious.

Anyone can have a sigil, but you would need the in-depth knowledge on how to make one if you wanted to truly create a sigil for yourself that is on the level of accuracy as the ones of our Gods. I haven't seen any knowledge of that level around yet, so it's likely not possible with the limited info we have at the moment.

It would be useful mainly if you wanted to allow some people to contact you psychically and/or to learn from you more effectively. These things are also possible without a sigil, but having a sigil makes focusing on the specific energy frequency much easier. Without a sigil, a very strong energetic connection would be needed to accomplish the same thing.

I'm interested too. The Ministry has wrote that they will tell us more information about this. Has this become a step forward? I'm curious how to read the Demon's Sigils.

It's a good question actually. Sigils are encoded information that your subconscious can understand perfectly. The sigils of each Demon has info about the Demon and more than that, it expresses a specific part of the Magnum Opus. It's more than one page of information condensed into a sigil. Not only these sigils but other similar symbols like crop circles are encoded information. I've found when researching about extraterrestrials that they use these type of symbols a lot to easily express complex concepts.

TanzanianGod said:
I know this question might be light weight and maybe sound so amateur. But Fuck it, i have to learn and Grow.

So What Are Sigils?
What is the Literal Magical meaning of Sigils? What is the Magickal Science behind them? How are the Demon sigils related to the gods? And what makes these Sigils so powerful and important?

You can make a sigil for magickal purposes. There are many books written on that. Like this

https://vampirelearningcentre.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/practical-sigil-magic.pdf

TanzanianGod said:
Can I Make my Own Sigil? How and is there any reason to do So?

I desire very Elaborate Information. I will be very grateful.

They're symbols, which are used to absorb energy. Meaning and intention decide what the symbol represents.
When America was founded Pagan symbols were everywhere, the most used of them represented freedom. The Goddess Libertas, the Phrygian Cap and the Eagle. This helped the Thirteen Colonies defeat Britain and brought a lot of freedom to the entire world. It's thanks to the Free Masons of the time that we're not burned at the stake for not worshiping a Jew on a stick.

I was always curious on this as well. I used to think they have symbolic meanings that represent our Gods and act as a kind of conduit for energy to be charged through that connects us to them or something along those lines. I'm glad you made this post because everyone's replies are very helpful.

Shael said:
TanzanianGod said:
There are endless different frequencies of energy. Every being in the universe has one. This is important mainly for things like astral communication, such as what we are doing when we communicate with the Gods.

A sigil is a very specific energy frequency turned into an image. Through the sigils of our Gods, we can tune into their exact unique frequency and, with enough practice, communicate with them accurately. Meditating on such a sigil lets you feel their energy and connect to them through it. For example for people who know who their GD is, they can meditate on his/her sigil and breathe in the energies daily to establish a strong connection. That would then help with communication and receiving signs and advice more effectively.

The enemy has worked for thousands of years to stop this from happening. On the JoS it is mentioned that the enemy had "bound" our Gods, and that Maxine freed them again. This "binding" was done in a way of erecting a psychic barrier around the Earth that jams the Gods' unique "radio signal" so they cant properly communicate with us and guide us (the circle that was drawn around their sigils by the enemy). Of course, this didn't stop them in the end as they are far more powerful, but it was likely a bit of a hindrance. I wrote more about this here and here if you are curious.

Anyone can have a sigil, but you would need the in-depth knowledge on how to make one if you wanted to truly create a sigil for yourself that is on the level of accuracy as the ones of our Gods. I haven't seen any knowledge of that level around yet, so it's likely not possible with the limited info we have at the moment.

It would be useful mainly if you wanted to allow some people to contact you psychically and/or to learn from you more effectively. These things are also possible without a sigil, but having a sigil makes focusing on the specific energy frequency much easier. Without a sigil, a very strong energetic connection would be needed to accomplish the same thing.

Thanks alot Shael. This was very informative. “Sigils are like radio frequencies for specific radio channels, or Telephone numbers for specific gods”

With this Understanding I can grow more closer to the gods!

Thanks for the Information. Now that i know what they truly are i can focus on them moree. The gods indeed are highly Advanced. They never cease to amaze me!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back