Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rolling R or not with Runes

Way_Seeker666

Is the R when vibrating runes the same as in Sanskrit in that it can be rolled or pronounced like a normal R? Or should it on be rolled?

They need to be rolled to be more effective. The principle of Kabbalistic speech is the same.

A rolled R is a normal R to me.
Considering the place it came from, and that these countries still speak with rolled Rs itd seem logical to me that the Rs in runes are also rolled.

But try and see which version gives the most power to you.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Is the R when vibrating runes the same as in Sanskrit in that it can be rolled or pronounced like a normal R? Or should it on be rolled?
I would recommend to roll the R's.

Shael said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
I would recommend to roll the R's.

Have you tried both ways? I'm gloing to test it tomorrow night, I was just wondering as RAUM works far better for me without rolling and my time is really limited. So i wanted to know if anyone could give a certain answer on if it's optional as with Sanskrit. But I'll test it for myself.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Have you tried both ways? I'm gloing to test it tomorrow night, I was just wondering as RAUM works far better for me without rolling and my time is really limited. So i wanted to know if anyone could give a certain answer on if it's optional as with Sanskrit. But I'll test it for myself.
Personally I always roll them, because it's far stronger. But feel free to not roll them (for now) if it feels better for you that way.

Way_Seeker666 said:
As it say in the Aura cleaning page, rolling the R is optional, it works in both way.

For those who are interested. I tested the variations of Uraz with the rolled R and then tried the one that best worked for me (Uruz) with the English R. The two seemed to feel about the same and the non rolled R generated just a little less energy than the rolled.
When I do RAUM, rolling the R is very weak and not rolling it is very strong. Kinda weird but again shows the importance of trying things for ones self.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back