Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italian police seize 14 tonnes of amphetamine valued at 1 billion euros

Fuchs

“We know that the Islamic State finances its terrorist activities mainly by trafficking drugs made in Syria, which in the past few years has become the world’s largest producer of amphetamines.”

Police in Italy today announced the seizure of 14 tonnes of amphetamines manufactured by the Islamic State in Syria, calling it the “biggest seizure of such drugs in the world.” The drugs, in the form of around 84 million Captagon tablets hidden inside industrial goods within shipping containers, are valued at about a billion euros (34.7 billion baht), and were intended to be sold on the European market “to finance terrorism,” according to a statement from the finance police of Naples.

Police say 3 suspect containers arrived at the port of Salerno, just south of Naples, containing large cylindrical paper rolls for industrial use, as well as industrial machinery. Cutting open the paper rolls and machinery with chainsaws, police found them filled with tablets. Video taken by police showed pills spilling out of the rolls and gearwheels as they were forced open.

Captagon, a brand name, was originally for medical use but illegal versions have been dubbed “the jihad drug” as they are widely used by Islamic State fighters in combat.

“The IS makes extensive use of it in all territories over which it exerts influence and where it controls the drug trade. Once the factories are established, it is easy for IS to produce large quantities also for the world market for synthetic drugs, in order to quickly accumulate substantial funding.”

The amount of drugs seized is sufficient to satisfy the entire European market, police told reporters, without providing a time frame. Naples police say a “consortium” of criminal groups was likely involved in the distribution of the drugs, including possibly many clans within the infamous Camorra criminal gangs of Naples.

“The hypothesis is that during the lockdown, production and distribution of synthetic drugs in Europe practically stopped. Many smugglers, even in consortiums, have turned to Syria where production does not seem to have slowed down.”

AFP4095673564571976562476387942404782918078-police-drugs-drugs-italy-is-crime-syria-1.jpg

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/italian-police-seize-14-tonnes-of-amphetamine-valued-at-1-billion-euros

Fuchs said:
Police say 3 suspect containers arrived at the port of Salerno, just south of Naples
It could have been literally any city, but, instead.. LOL as usual.

Pirate11 said:
Fuchs said:
Police say 3 suspect containers arrived at the port of Salerno, just south of Naples
Unfortunately Naples has been infested by corruption. They need a serious leader to fix this.

luis said:
Pirate11 said:
Fuchs said:
Unfortunately Naples has been infested by corruption. They need a serious leader to fix this.
I disagree. The whole population of South of Italy, where Mediterraneans are the majority (as opposed to the North) only need to take their head out of their asses. Eventually in a thousand years they'll stop acting like animals. Huge ego problems and lack of intelligence and common sense are very common among them.

Pirate11 said:
luis said:
Pirate11 said:
I disagree. The whole population of South of Italy, where Mediterraneans are the majority (as opposed to the North) only need to take their head out of their asses. Eventually in a thousand years they'll stop acting like animals. Huge ego problems and lack of intelligence and common sense are very common among them.
I'm from the south and I disagree. There are lazy people (like everywhere) but this place has been abandoned by the politicians. The only people who I've heard saying good things are Fratelli D'Italia. There are issues here that politicians need to fix. I know many from the south here who have very good jobs in the north or outside of Italy, it's not like there are not good people, it's more like they need to go away from here because many things are missings. Saying that a specific type of people as a whole, especially Whites, are not good is quite stupid. There are many here who have good skills but go away from here to just get a good job. This problem extends to all Italy too as many go away from Italy as they can find better jobs outside and its all politician's fault (I'd say more its the fault of the Left).

luis said:
Pirate11 said:
luis said:
I'm from the south and I disagree. There are lazy people (like everywhere) but this place has been abandoned by the politicians. The only people who I've heard saying good things are Fratelli D'Italia. There are issues here that politicians need to fix. I know many from the south here who have very good jobs in the north or outside of Italy, it's not like there are not good people, it's more like they need to go away from here because many things are missings. Saying that a specific type of people as a whole, especially Whites, are not good is quite stupid. There are many here who have good skills but go away from here to just get a good job. This problem extends to all Italy too as many go away from Italy as they can find better jobs outside and its all politician's fault (I'd say more its the fault of the Left).
That's the point. People from south should fix their own stuff instead of creating problems elsewhere. Thanks to your people, young folk here can't get a job and must study all of their lives because southerns take all jobs for cheaper than them. Italy is a hoax, I already expressed my opinion about that on another topic, but -of course- italians (especially southerns) have a strong pride for stupid things and their ego is fucking huge so you can't argue like normal people. It's nice that you can actually share your opinions in a fair manner, however, I think you are only seeing that from your side. I have been in the south and know many southerns, I can totally see and tell the difference between them and us.
People can't run away from their problems forever and always find excuses or be lazy.

Pirate11 said:
luis said:
Pirate11 said:
That's the point. People from south should fix their own stuff instead of creating problems elsewhere. Thanks to your people, young folk here can't get a job and must study all of their lives because southerns take all jobs for cheaper than them. Italy is a hoax, I already expressed my opinion about that on another topic, but -of course- italians (especially southerns) have a strong pride for stupid things and their ego is fucking huge so you can't argue like normal people. It's nice that you can actually share your opinions in a fair manner, however, I think you are only seeing that from your side. I have been in the south and know many southerns, I can totally see and tell the difference between them and us.
People can't run away from their problems forever and always find excuses or be lazy.
I do agree with you and look I do understand when you say here they have a certain pride. I'm not like that at all and I like to use logic. The conversation could go on and on. What I'm going to say is that we need a good government that let the sud develop not give us the "U.B.I" like 5 star movement. Fratelli D'Italia has spoke about the issues of the sud and I think they are pretty right, you should chek them out.

Please don't do the work of the enemy by hating us just because we are from a different region than yours. Things can be fixed if we all use logic. Attacking the South would only make them difensive. We just need to come up with useful solutions, the left does not have them at all.

Pirate11 said:

I'd like to say one thing, a advice, you have to understand where these problems of southern italians come from, in his cultural and religious background and all that in general. So blaming them and "insulting them" doesn't make you a better person. These most people don't even have the fault, as are most people in the world. These problems are all related to the their integration (forced/sovvrsion) with the Jewish virus, so just when this virus will removed, the people of Souterh will return to their splendor, such as in certain periods of history, where they were a "well-structured" community (comparing with other peoples at that time).

So the best thing to do for them and of course for us, is to defeat the virus, which we already doing it with RTR and other means of warfare, as it is to help them is a duty...basically to help them understand the enemy and thus have a satanic future as soon as possible for all of us, that where every people improves and corrects their defects, because, just an example you mentioned, they don't will go north anymore, so at the end of story, it's also your interest help them. Hating and making dividing speeches on the wrong arguments, only helps the virus to thrive.

Hope you understand
Ciao

Pirate11 said:
luis said:
Pirate11 said:
I'm not from South Italy, but I know many people from there and what you are saying is mainstream bullshit, created by the Jews to divide Italians. Oy vey let's have a fight beetween north and south while the jews fuck the Country. You are trying to push stupid stereotypes, created only to divide us. I know MANY people from the south, and they are normal people, honest people unlike many others.

And you are trying also to say that Mediterraneans are inferior, somehow, to Nordics, again trying to divide our people. You look like the type of guy who talks shit about his own people, tryna look cool to people from other countries, but you just look stupid. :|

WiseDragon said:
Pirate11 said:
luis said:
I'm not from South Italy, but I know many people from there and what you are saying is mainstream bullshit, created by the Jews to divide Italians. Oy vey let's have a fight beetween north and south while the jews fuck the Country. You are trying to push stupid stereotypes, created only to divide us. I know MANY people from the south, and they are normal people, honest people unlike many others.

And you are trying also to say that Mediterraneans are inferior, somehow, to Nordics, again trying to divide our people. You look like the type of guy who talks shit about his own people, tryna look cool to people from other countries, but you just look stupid. :|
Yep. I have seen many from here working multiple jobs to have some money. The main problem is jews and politicians here. We need good politicians (definitely not the "Lega" As Salvini seem to hate us, Fratelli d'Italia is much much better).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back