Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on books?

Gearshift

I'm gonna make this as short as possible.

I'm just wondering for those who were xtians or maybe to the High Priest's kinda like HP. Jake Carlson who's quoted the bible a few times in certain GBLT-Thule sermons.

Is there any value in reading the bible? In other words the books of both the old and new testament.

Certain things have popped up in my life particularly in the last week that make me wonder how brainwashed people are with these communist manuscripts.

I've even read a long time ago on ProPHP of HPs reading the bible by both cleaning their aura and chakras before hand and afterwards, to avoid spiritual contamination.

I'm just wondering is there any value in doing as above? And if so is there a recommended version are they all the same information or are the differences so extreme or is the differences just simply verbal arraignment.

P.S.:(I know all of this sounds silly and I apologize ahead of time if anyone finds this weird. I'm just wanting to know more about the enemies propaganda system.)

I'm not trying to become a xtian. I just want to know why people are bloody possessed with this shit for fucks sake most xtians don't even read the goddamn communist manuscripts.

If anyone knows of a digital or physical ENGLISH version. Shame I don't know hebrew I'm sure it would be an eyeopener for certain people in regards to the jewish way in which the books are written.

But anyways again I hope this topic doesn't mean I'm turning my back on JoS or leaving or whatever just curious on the enemies stuff in regards to the masses and their possessed nature to this goddamned book of theirs.

I'll admit last year I stayed in an hotel and they had the gideon version of the bible and funny thing reading the part about jebus and his creation of humanity it literally reads "Humanity is meant to be enslaved".

Like literally if you take the passages of why jebus created humanity it's simply to be slaves.

I feel like more than anything it would just be a waste of time. As someone that has had to read some of it, it is incredibly boring. It’s really not meant to be read front to back like a compelling narrative. It’s a book of their laws and curses. Some things are told in a “story” but they’re all worded differently depending on the version you choose to read. Definitely get a skeptic’s annotated bible for atheists that goes into the detail of the stupidity to keep you grounded.

If you do read it, get ready for a lot of enemy thoughtforms trying to fuck with you too. Clean your aura and strengthen your aop. Do an RTR afterward.

They are obsessed with it but they are not obsessed with following it too closely. Just the thoughtforms it has created. It’s meant to be recited to them in a dull room where they aren’t even paying attention. It’s brainwashing garbage. At the end of the day, they pick the parts they like to quote at people and forget the others when it is inconvenient for their world view.

Gear88 said:
Is there any value in reading the bible? In other words the books of both the old and new testament.

If you want to debate xians it's good to know what it is about so you can use it as ammo against them. Otherwise nah.

The NIV(New International Version) is the easiest to understand and accurate too. The differences are because each version is about presenting the text in different way. Some are Academic translations and try to be accurate as possible and preserve the same order as the original texts even if it makes it harder to understand, others paraphrase it to present it in a modern way that the modern person can understand it better, others are a balance of both and there are others that are interpretations based on a certain xian denomination (a catholic bible, JW bible, e.t.c.)

Gear88 said:
And if so is there a recommended version are they all the same information or are the differences so extreme or is the differences just simply verbal arraignment.

I see thanks guys for answering. Seems like skeptics is interesting. I've known about it since pretty much finding the JoS but since I never read the bible at all, any version for that matter, I've skipped it.

Hmm I see at Shrekelstein NIV, yeah it's funny Shrek, too much damn differences and too much retarded interpretations from these people.

Yeah I guess in the future I'll set it for a TODO, but not gonna rush into it. Thanks for the heads-up Slyscorpion you've confirmed to me what the HPs have to do clean, protect, and focus on avoiding negative enemy non-sense.

Slyscorpion reading the basically for a lack of a better term the kabalistic imprints of the gideon version which states pretty much passages to find kinda like a cheat-sheet on what page is what. I still can't believe they are literally in front of everyone telling them your a goyim slave to christ. How the hell can people even care for the bible if all it does is tells you why bother with anything be a slave.

Anyways once again thanks guys I'll keep my eye on the skeptics annotated.

@Libra:

I believe I might have mistaken your name. My post was not posted at the time of not seeing this. IF I confused you with someone else pardon me. I guess I speed-read the names and had the name stuck in my head from another thread, since I read a few threads before posting on this one.

I read Revelations once and had apocalyptic visions about a lot of bad stuff. I had to clean myself from that filth for days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back