Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy 4july

Zammel

Happy July 4th comrades of Jos. I know the situation is not good in the USA. But that's the motivation to do more RTR! I went from 2 to 4 a day. Taking US independence as an example, we (understood as all of us at JOS) are waging a war of independence against the hook-nosed parasites. I never have visited USA (as I have never visited my country, but it is another matter), but I have seen in the movies that it is a beautiful country and for sure it can be a WONDERFUL nation, without those parasites that feast on the welfare of the USA. We must not give up, we must not step back, we must not stand still .. we must move forward, break through the rotten door with the sound of RTR, trample the skulls of our enemies, transform the "monotheistic temples" into pyrotechnic areas for July 4th to enjoy with classic BBQ! And on this day, American comrades, I embrace you all as comrades in battle against our Jewish and reptilian enemy. Relax and enjoy, even with the lockdown, a little party, only to then drop against the Jewish tons of RTR!We are not alone, the gods all stay with us. Jews will NEVER prevail!
Hail Satan!
Greetings from Italy! :D

Zammel said:
Happy July 4th comrades of Jos. I know the situation is not good in the USA. But that's the motivation to do more RTR! I went from 2 to 4 a day. Taking US independence as an example, we (understood as all of us at JOS) are waging a war of independence against the hook-nosed parasites. I never have visited USA (as I have never visited my country, but it is another matter), but I have seen in the movies that it is a beautiful country and for sure it can be a WONDERFUL nation, without those parasites that feast on the welfare of the USA. We must not give up, we must not step back, we must not stand still .. we must move forward, break through the rotten door with the sound of RTR, trample the skulls of our enemies, transform the "monotheistic temples" into pyrotechnic areas for July 4th to enjoy with classic BBQ! And on this day, American comrades, I embrace you all as comrades in battle against our Jewish and reptilian enemy. Relax and enjoy, even with the lockdown, a little party, only to then drop against the Jewish tons of RTR!We are not alone, the gods all stay with us. Jews will NEVER prevail!
Hail Satan!

Happy 4th.

Thank you for the post my friend! Let our inspiration be for a better future where every country can celebrate, and prosper, once the jewish pestilence has been destroyed!! then our future children can live in the world the way father Satan and the Gods intended for us! This is our world, these are our countries, and we are taking back what is ours! With no mercy, we will not give up, and we will not stop our rtrs, until every last jew scum bag has been wiped from the face of our beautiful earth forever! Hail Satan!

Any thoughts on the moment America was founded? Sermon on the Astrology?

Zammel said:
Hail Satan!

Happy 4th of July. May American freedom be rejoiced. The new Atlantis that shall never fall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back