Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In the end

Ignisalas

"In the end the truth will come out and all will want to join, but it will be too late for them"

I always wondered what this quote meant. Maybe the jews will possibly start microchipping people and there will be a few woke individuals like us that refuse to be chipped. And when shit hits the fan and the truth comes out, the chipped people will understand what a horrible mistake they made, but they wont be able to do anything. They will possibly be too overwhelmed by enemy curses and programming to do anything. They're bodies souls will be destroyed and too damaged to do anything spiritually or attempt to fight back against the jews.

Some people are absolute retards when I try to talk with them and tell them the truth of whats actually going on in the world. When im talking to someone over the internet, they just call me a troll and an idiot, even though I clearly gave them all the info they need to understand that im telling the truth. Most people these days are so damned deeply programming that they'll never truly be free and they will be stuck in denial and when the truth comes out and they understand that I was telling them the truth, they wont be able to do anything about it. I gave them all the info they need. They are the only ones that can use that info and save themselves from this slopfest of a slave world we live in. But they refuse to believe the truth.

I was watching a video the other day of this Atheist dude and he was talking about conspiracies and he had videos talking about the George Floyd case and how all the stacks of bricks and rocks suddenly appeared before the protests started, and how Floyd and the cop that killed him used to work together as bouncers at a bar or something before the 'murder' happened.

The guy talked about the Neuro link thing that Elon Musk has been working on and he completely says that we 'NEED' this. The Atheist dude is a complete idiot and hes absolutely NPC minded and believes in what social media and the 'news' tells him. I've watched a bunch of his videos, and at first he seemed like he was pretty cool and an ok guy, but then the more I watched, he just started to seem like a complete idiot.

Heres 2 videos of his
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZq3ygj-iz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVq0gq94YVg

Hes an Atheist and he doesn't even believe that humans and animals have souls or anything like that. If any of you guys want to, feel free to link JoS and Ancient-Forums in the comments of his videos and try to explain some things to him.
I cant because I recently started my own youtube channel to make a career out of it, and I don't want my channel to get shadowbanned or deleted like my youtube account on my old laptop, and obviously I cant expose myself as being a member here if I want to start my own career over youtube and stuff.
Watching this guy can listening to some of the things he says can really get on your nerves and makes you want to tell him the truth. I wonder how he'll react if he found JoS and these forums.

Just pretty upset right now. I got into an argument with someone like this earlier and they completely denied what I was telling them and they called me a troll. Some people are just fucked I guess.

There will come a point in time in which the RTRs will no longer be necessary to do. The masses will learn of them and want to do them, but it will no longer be necessary to do them. And so it is that they will have to live with themselves knowing that they never did an RTR.

The enemy will need to feed their thoughtforms. They will also need/try to keep enough energy so they can reincarnate here.

When certain powerful satanic souls start draining that energy or stop giving the enemy their free energy, the clamp will come down on those connected to the enemy. Either willful people connected to the enemy, or those too dumb to know what's going on.

When the clamp comes down only the strongest most determined will be able to break their voluntary/involuntary bond to the enemy. The rest will be left like dust in the wind.

Maxine said what was meant by that was it takes a long time to progress spiritually.

The enemy will need to feed their thoughtforms. They will also need/try to keep enough energy so they can reincarnate here.

When certain powerful satanic souls start draining that energy or stop giving the enemy their free energy, the clamp will come down on those connected to the enemy. Either willful people connected to the enemy, or those too dumb to know what's going on.

When the clamp comes down only the strongest most determined will be able to break their voluntary/involuntary bond to the enemy. The rest will be left like dust in the wind.

Edit: there is already a chip in most humans already. It is a metaphysical chip, but it is implanted under the nose. Cobra has touched upon this before.

We are going to get everyone that is important on our side probably before the last moment when the enemy is exposed.

I dont for sure know what that quote means.

Even if some of those people reincarnated in our world which a few probably will unless the Gods have other plans since it's a natural process they are not going to be well liked and will probably be isolated till they get rid of all the programming in their souls.

Isn't that some Xian buybull quote from revelations. Because their spook in the sky supposedly comes and saves them from the messianic times. And all the sinners are left to suffer and die in the rot and decay they created because they strayed from the sheep's fold? Pie in the sky promises and threats from their loving but vengeful make believe gawd.

Or to look at it from our perspective then. People could feel regret for not knowing and being such cucks. That they never participated in doing the Final RTR or meditating. And all they can do is try and meditate to try and catch up. While we're hanging out and rubbing shoulders with our Gods that are here on earth then.

Personal Growth said:
Isn't that some Xian buybull quote from revelations. Because their spook in the sky supposedly comes and saves them from the messianic times. And all the sinners are left to suffer and die in the rot and decay they created because they strayed from the sheep's fold? Pie in the sky promises and threats from their loving but vengeful make believe gawd.

Or to look at it from our perspective then. People could feel regret for not knowing and being such cucks. That they never participated in doing the Final RTR or meditating. And all they can do is try and meditate to try and catch up. While we're hanging out and rubbing shoulders with our Gods that are here on earth then.

I remember some quote that said "in the end people will wish for death but death will not find them"

I dont know the enemy probably has something planned for some people that will make it too late for them but don't know what that is maybe someone can elaborate on this

I mean, the wording for this is clear and unambiguous.

But to further elaborate and explain how I used to understand this: As soon as knowledge of Satan being our creator becomes commonplace, a HUGE wave of people will attempt to dedicate. This will not be allowed so quickly.

The reasons for this not being allowed all at once are many, but the first that strikes me is we're ALL tied into the same energy vortex. And a huge influx of (to put it lightly) shitty people dedicating would fuck up the momentum we have going. Secondly most of us SS receive direct help from the gods, and adding even a million people into the mix so quickly could leave a lot of new people without direction aside from "Do the Final RTR, and yoga" as well as a possible lack of protection.

As much as people will dance around the issue of overpopulation, Earth is in dire condition and there ARE way too many people on Earth right now. And as of me typing this SS make up roughly less than .001% of the total population here on Earth. This is not the end all be all though, things are changing rapidly. And as much as it is possible that there may come a time where dedicating is closed, I do not foresee this. As the common person here on Earth despite everything, will be reluctant to join us even after the Gods literally come down to Earth and walk amongst us.

StraitShot47 said:
Edit: there is already a chip in most humans already. It is a metaphysical chip, but it is implanted under the nose. Cobra has touched upon this before.

So gentiles been astrally chipped? What exactly does this mean, is it a curse/binding?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
StraitShot47 said:

So gentiles been astrally chipped? What exactly does this mean, is it a curse/binding?

I'm not advanced enough to know the difference between a binding and a curse.

I know about this "chip" and it messes up with your energy flow. It pushes your energy up and stops it from going down, and it is located in your central channel. I'm pretty sure this is completely different from a curse or binding.

StraitShot47 said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
StraitShot47 said:

I'm not advanced enough to know the difference between a binding and a curse.

I know about this "chip" and it messes up with your energy flow. It pushes your energy up and stops it from going down, and it is located in your central channel. I'm pretty sure this is completely different from a curse or binding.

That is actually an energy point that is usually blocked in most people. Kind of like a chakra. The bee noise kind of like described way back in the origional crown chakra opening can be used focusing on it to activate and open this while focusing on it. It's not really a chip or anything by the enemy but I bet its attacked by them as it deals with the energy flow pretty much exactly like you said. It being closed or blocked is the main reason for this though not something the enemy placed there.

Many people still dont know about this apparently even though there was a sermon on it awhile back and have not meditated on it to activate it.

slyscorpion said:
Personal Growth said:

I remember some quote that said "in the end people will wish for death but death will not find them"

I dont know the enemy probably has something planned for some people that will make it too late for them but don't know what that is maybe someone can elaborate on this

I guess it means that people when they relaise they arent already gawds or arent meant to be slaves can wish for death so they can maybe be SS in next life but will end up like enemy entities, roaming around in aether being slaves to the enemy that will feed of them. And the heaven they were promised doesnt really exist.
I think this can add up to what Eric13 also already mentioned about the soul not being powerful enough to even reincarnate ( again this is just speculation).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back