Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

making computer program radar to detect UFO

I was reading HPs Maxine Dietrich's sermon about aliens where it writes some people had a radar to detect UFOs and could launch missiles to them. This sermon is in this link: (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html)

Than i got an idea that i could learn computer programming and in the next years try to make a computer program some radar or something to detect UFOs. Army would than be able to destroy UFOs.
What do you people think? Any advice?
Please don't criticize me.

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
They 100% already have these things. Almost all the technology they have is never made public, and whatever is openly available is generally outdated by 10 years or more.

You can still learn programming though, because it's a very useful thing to know if you plan to work in that kind of area in the future.

Than i got an idea that i could learn computer programming and in the next years try to make a computer program some radar or something to detect UFOs. Army would than be able to destroy UFOs.
What do you people think? Any advice?
When armies see UFOs, 99,99% they know what they are and wether they need to be destroyed or not. But even if they need, their little missile toys won't solve anything as proven by the `Battle of Los Angeles` when a spaceship descended and was bombed by US missiles and nothing even scratched it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
(If course they manipulate about it on their platforms)
Then the armies have highly advanced radars, the military technology nowadays is so advanced that most people have no idea about it, they don't rely on a little computer software to detect UFOs, they have advanced technology to do it. Just refer to my recent topic to see how common the UFO & alien phenomenon is to the military.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42302

Then how would you be able to grow if people can't criticize you?
I'm gonna criticize you, not because I'm mean and hate you, but because I want the best for my SS Brothers and Sisters, I want them to live in truth and not delusions, so accept the criticism and grow with it.

First of all you're severely overestimating your programming skills, and at the same time underestimating the difficulty of this objective you have. Since you say you can learn programming I suppose you don't know any programming language.
Second, these radars probably exist already, and they most likely were created by people who have decades of experience of engineering and physics and are probably scientists too, what makes you think that you can actually create such a radar? You think that the army will just open their arms to you and give you all that info? It's difficult, very difficult to get to work to such TOP-SECRET projects.
My advice to you, stay on your feet and be grounded,don't engage in daydreaming and practice void meditation. I assume you're a teenager, when I was one and I was an SS I would engage in these kind of delusions too, a lot. Also learn to act more than to dream, if your thinking is not followed by actions it's just mental masturbating.

Technology like that is already present in the military.

But a programming language will be the least of your problems. You will need to learn about wires, electrical components, how to get and read input from these things, connect components so they can react to each-others input appropriately, etc

Look into embedded programming to learn more. As for what programming languages you should learn, you will need to learn C, C++ and most likely some Assembly(don't start with this language, it's extremely low level).

By the way, projects like what you want to make are a team effort. You can't make these things on your own.

My advice is to start with some higher level language like Java, C#, Python, PHP, JavaScript(google for more). This way you will learn more about programming and then you can move towards languages that are closer to the hardware like C, C++, Assembly...

My advice is to start with Java or C#. If you can't handle a higher level language, you most certainly won't be able to handle a lower level one.

Purified666 said:
Technology like that is already present in the military.

But a programming language will be the least of your problems. You will need to learn about wires, electrical components, how to get and read input from these things, connect components so they can react to each-others input appropriately, etc

Look into embedded programming to learn more. As for what programming languages you should learn, you will need to learn C, C++ and most likely some Assembly(don't start with this language, it's extremely low level).

By the way, projects like what you want to make are a team effort. You can't make these things on your own.

My advice is to start with some higher level language like Java, C#, Python, PHP, JavaScript(google for more). This way you will learn more about programming and then you can move towards languages that are closer to the hardware like C, C++, Assembly...

My advice is to start with Java or C#. If you can't handle a higher level language, you most certainly won't be able to handle a lower level one.

Thanks for the advice :)

Hail Satan!

We have to remember nothing really is that impossible if someone has time money access to materials from it and the ability to communicate with the Gods. The Gods themselves would say it if what they were trying to was impossible. Usually though things like this would require a team effort and a lot of study and of course access somehow to material things most people couldn't easily get.

Also the person would likely have to have some kind of large property and the ability to keep completly quiet about this including not posting anything at all about it on here.

However why go for this. When it's likely already done by the military.

Why not go for trying to build a UFO or other type type of ship that would be far more cool than this.
Then why not use it to explore places.

That probably has also been done by the military for some purposes likely nefarious but never a private citizen who has complete control of it most likely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back