Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is Maxine doing?

RavenSky666

I know she doesn't come on a lot because she is so very busy, But I was wondering how she is doing through all of this, and if you are reading this, You have always been a huge inspiration for me. It was your words that helped me understand and become a part of Satanism. I found jos when I was still very young, and It is your inspirational writings that made me want to stay. I have pretty much grown up with Jos, it has been a big part of my life. now that I am out of my parents house and on my own, I can finally contribute more. I Appreciate all of you Hps and all of your hard work. I have always viewed you Maxine as a sort of big sister figure, I appreciate you so much, and I think of you and your teachings often. I hope you are doing well, although I know you are very very busy and may not see this. I want to thank you for all that you do. Hail Satan!

I think she is just pretty busy. As far as we know the Gods make her study a lot. I don't want to assume anything but this Is what I've read from her own messages here.

Honestly it would be nice to read something from her. Whenever she writes here on the forum its always new things, or huge news.

RavenSky666 said:
I know she doesn't come on a lot because she is so very busy, But I was wondering how she is doing through all of this, and if you are reading this, You have always been a huge inspiration for me. It was your words that helped me understand and become a part of Satanism. I found jos when I was still very young, and It is your inspirational writings that made me want to stay. I have pretty much grown up with Jos, it has been a big part of my life. now that I am out of my parents house and on my own, I can finally contribute more. I Appreciate all of you Hps and all of your hard work. I have always viewed you Maxine as a sort of big sister figure, I appreciate you so much, and I think of you and your teachings often. I hope you are doing well, although I know you are very very busy and may not see this. I want to thank you for all that you do. Hail Satan!

Hopefully shes doing well, I imagine being a HP can be very stressful though.

I trust she's just fine and dandy. Remember how it was only her and she did it all. Her websites, you tube and the yahoo groups. She was heavily involved in development when IT was new and user friendly. Luckily we now have HP's and IT savvy members to keep abreast of the fast moving IT developments nowadays.

Who knows what a person does but for Maxine probably a shed load of Final RTR's. Lots of meditation, astrally connecting with the Gods. And researching things.

Remember all of those Stock up posts from February. I've been throwing expired cans of food out because I have so much I'm not keeping on top of expiry dates.

Although the stores had a quick run with empty shelves. David Icke is saying that they're engineering a food shortage right now.

That foods are usually picked by back packer holidaymakers and no picking is going on now.

Also that places seem to be having a drier season this year. So crops won't be as plentiful.

And conveniently the virus is ripping through food processing plants and they're closing.

So according to David Icke be prepared still for food shortages to come.

He went on to say how the cabal wants everyone to live in smart cities because they'll be easier to control.

So the enemy is making it hard to live rurally.

That the South African farm murders are actually terrorist attacks. That it's politically driven so that there's no independent food sources.

In 1997 there were I think he said 70k South African Farmers. That it's more than halved now and there's only about 30k South African farmers now.

The enemy wants to control the food supply by growing everything on their own large corporate farms. With no more independent farmers.

And yes. We may not hear from Maxine much. But we remember the instrumental work she did in founding and getting the JOS up and running.

Maxine said before that she is working with the gods. That she is working now on her full and complete Magnum Opus. Raising Kundalini is not the entire Magnum Opus, it is only one of the first steps. She is working on becoming a goddess. And she is recording all of the steps. So one day she will be able to write down the full entire set up instructions for the Magnum Opus, so everybody in the world will be able to follow the instructions and we will all be able to become gods.

I think she is doing fine cause anyone protected by the Gods is. I love hearing her stuff too. I am excited for her new ritual(s) when they come out. Though I actually think I know why they are not out yet its because the enemy thoughtform has to be destroyed first or at least diminished so it doesnt fully encircle the earth in some form i believe in order for it to be effective. I am still super excited and waiting for that though. I am hoping this doesnt take too much longer

Also anything else she wants to write too I love hearing it. I always saw her as a hero and one of the people I look up to.

I personally would have helped out the Gods too as would a lot of people on here if I had known the truth but the fact is most of us were totally brainwashed and under enemy curses so it is really cool what she did. At the time I was struggling to get out of xtianity and heavily programmed. She rescued me and many others. Think about it. She will always be remembered as one of the ones who saved earth. Just like others who actually put in effort will.

This in itself should be a huge motivation to do the rtr and as much else as you can. The thought of being remembered forever is a huge motivation. I want that too so should anyone reading this.

I'm sure she is ok, but I care about her very much, and can't help but think about her every once in a while, and wonder about how she is doing. She's family to me, all of you guys are :)

RavenSky666 said:

Thank you for this! I feel and wonder this often, especially where Maxine is concerned. I thank her in my head regularly and hope that she knows how many lives she’s changed and even saved. I’ve actually cried about it before, lol, she is a true hero and warrior. I love you Maxine! Thank you for everything you have done, and thank you HP’s for continuing and building onto JoyofSatan. You all make me so proud, honored, and inspired.

RavenSky666 said:
I'm sure she is ok, but I care about her very much, and can't help but think about her every once in a while, and wonder about how she is doing. She's family to me, all of you guys are :)
Aww :D

Personal Growth said:
I trust she's just fine and dandy. Remember how it was only her and she did it all. Her websites, you tube and the yahoo groups. She was heavily involved in development when IT was new and user friendly. Luckily we now have HP's and IT savvy members to keep abreast of the fast moving IT developments nowadays.

Who knows what a person does but for Maxine probably a shed load of Final RTR's. Lots of meditation, astrally connecting with the Gods. And researching things.

Remember all of those Stock up posts from February. I've been throwing expired cans of food out because I have so much I'm not keeping on top of expiry dates.

Although the stores had a quick run with empty shelves. David Icke is saying that they're engineering a food shortage right now.

That foods are usually picked by back packer holidaymakers and no picking is going on now.

Also that places seem to be having a drier season this year. So crops won't be as plentiful.

And conveniently the virus is ripping through food processing plants and they're closing.

He went on to say how the cabal wants everyone to live in smart cities because they'll be easier to control.

That the South African farm murders are actually terrorist attacks. That it's politically driven so that there's no independent food sources.

In 1997 there were I think he said 70k South African Farmers. That it's more than halved now and there's only about 30k South African farmers now.

The enemy wants to control the food supply by growing everything on their own large corporate farms. With no more independent farmers.

And yes. We may not hear from Maxine much. But we remember the instrumental work she did in founding and getting the JOS up and running.

Youre right, Maxine has done very great and heavy work in establishing the JoS, etc. She is fine. Now its our duty to keep up with everything. Dedicated satanists here and there interact on the groups on and off too. Like Lydia, for example. As long as everyone is actively doing their part.

I believe we will see that manifestation of a food shortage especially in 2021. I mean, I dont believe there will be a food shortage but a time period where many people wont be able to access food or atleast most kinds of food and certain products.

I see that in November onward will be hard times ahead for us all. Just be prepared, of course. I'd also try to stock up on alot of meat if possbile. The enemy is after meat and animal products, especially.

For those who can garden or have some land, stocking up on certain seeds and growing food isn't a bad idea at all.

I do believe at some point the power and wate will go out temporarily possibly in the winter as I have heard from someone in a military background. So have candles, an energy back up source, portable butane stove and atleast 1-2 months water supply as was mentioned.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maxine said before that she is working with the gods. That she is working now on her full and complete Magnum Opus. Raising Kundalini is not the entire Magnum Opus, it is only one of the first steps. She is working on becoming a goddess. And she is recording all of the steps. So one day she will be able to write down the full entire set up instructions for the Magnum Opus, so everybody in the world will be able to follow the instructions and we will all be able to become gods.

I highly doubt shes just gonna post a list one day. If just anyone tried it they'd probably fail and fuck up their soul and potentially make themselves go insane. Not to mention I don't recall her ever mentioning this. She did mention she was going to be told something around this time ( if I remember correctly ) but I doubt its in relation to the magnum opus.

For the majority of us it'll probably take much longer until we are ready if I am being realistic, even if she is actually learning it rn. As you said she is working directly with the gods.

HPS Shannon said:
Personal Growth said:

Youre right, Maxine has done very great and heavy work in establishing the JoS, etc. She is fine. Now its our duty to keep up with everything. Dedicated satanists here and there interact on the groups on and off too. Like Lydia, for example. As long as everyone is actively doing their part.

I believe we will see that manifestation of a food shortage especially in 2021. I mean, I dont believe there will be a food shortage but a time period where many people wont be able to access food or atleast most kinds of food and certain products.

I see that in November onward will be hard times ahead for us all. Just be prepared, of course. I'd also try to stock up on alot of meat if possbile. The enemy is after meat and animal products, especially.

For those who can garden or have some land, stocking up on certain seeds and growing food isn't a bad idea at all.

I do believe at some point the power and wate will go out temporarily possibly in the winter as I have heard from someone in a military background. So have candles, an energy back up source, portable butane stove and atleast 1-2 months water supply as was mentioned.

Yes the governments furlough payment scheme ends at the end of October. So November equals mass unemployment. There is a health food/ coffee shop food chain. Pret A Manger that is like a small sit in or take away store. I was shocked to hear on the radio today that they're closing 40 stores. So there's going to be mass unemployment. And I feel a hopelessness, dread and depression walking down high streets with all of the closed down and for sale shops. It's got that run down and derelict feel.

I've been feeling paranoia that the people living around me here will break into my flat and steal my food stockpile when there's food shortages. I live in council housing stock and the vast majority around me are junkies on benefits. And everyone knows I'm more well off because I work and they all see everything, me coming with groceries.

And they've even been mentioning that I'm stockpiling because they always see me when I come and go. So I'm feeling stressed because even if I was in and a starving mob of junkies are...anyway. I have a lot of food and my neighbours have twigged onto it which is not a good thing.

There's this old man: http://www.vernoncoleman.com

He has a YouTube channel and I like to listen to him.

He wants his information shared so I'm copying and pasting the transcript off his website from his You Tube video that was deleted on stockpiling.

Now Maxine warned in her Stockpiling post on the 01 February about a locust plague in Africa and food shortages.

I copy and paste Vernon Coleman's transcript below because he gives great detail on the locust plague that he says is happening now. Scary stuff:

"Why You Should Stockpile Food – Now

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

Food shortages are coming and the cost of food is going to rise even faster than it has been doing. And it isn’t because of global warming or whatever other lies they tell you – it is however, partly a side effect of the coronavirus scandal; the biggest and most dangerous hoax in history.

All around the world food is in short supply. The price of the world’s most important staple food – rice – has risen by 70%. Food prices in the US have recently seen a historic jump and are destined to stay high and go higher. Countries which have good food production are halting their exports. Vietnam, for example, has stopped exporting because they need their food supplies at home. And you cannot blame them. The authorities condemn it as nationalism but all countries, all villages, all homes would do much the same.

And it is the absurd over-reaction to a bug no more dangerous than the flu that is causing the problem – and that will result in millions of deaths to add to the millions who are going to die as a result of the lockdowns.

The total death rate from the coronavirus is let me remind you yet again just two thirds of the number who would have died of the flu in the same period. And the coronavirus figures have been artificially inflated.

But the global death rate from the side effects – accidental or deliberate – of what I now call the coronavirus scandal is going to be measured in millions.

So, how is the coronavirus scandal responsible for the food shortages that are coming?

That’s easy to explain.

Processing plants and distribution centres all around the world have been severely disrupted by the massive over-reaction to this fairly ordinary virus.

If one worker on a farm or in a warehouse falls ill with flu-like symptoms then the authorities are often closing down the farm or the warehouse. Is this a panic? Or is it being deliberately orchestrated for some hidden reason?

Huge crops of vegetables and fruit are being ploughed into the ground. Millions of animals are being slaughtered and then buried or burnt because the supply chains have been shut down. America, almost unbelievably, is now importing beef because of the shortages there.

The world lockdown, and the mass house arrests that were engineered to keep us all subservient, mean that thousands of farmers cannot get their crops picked. Fruit in particular is likely to rot in the fields and tankers full of milk are poured away. Controls on transport have meant that it has been difficult to move food from where there is a glut to where there is a dearth. It would have been easy for governments to insist that furloughed workers should help pick the crops but they didn’t do so. Or what about all those students locked out of their colleges?

And the unsurprising consequence of all this is that there are going to be massive shortages of fruit and vegetables and so prices are probably going to rocket.

Inevitably, the most toxic of the Remainers, the fascist EU loving lunatics, bigoted, soaked in their own prejudices and consumed by ignorance will blame Brexit for the shortages. If they develop a bald spot or lose their keys they blame Brexit.

Sadly for them, the shortage is global not local to the UK.

All around the world there is a shortage of almost all foods.

And other factors are going to ensure that the shortage just gets worse.

If and when the economy is allowed to stutter into action again, the price of oil will doubtless eventually rise because the existing supplies are diminishing rapidly and most oil companies have pretty well given up exploration.

The rising price of oil will mean that farming and transportation costs will rise and that will also push up the price of food. I know oil is being made all the time but the current crop of oil in preparation won’t be ready for another 50 million years at least and you’ll probably want to eat before then.

I tell you this not to scare you but because when you know something is happening you can do something about it.

You may think it is worthwhile building up your stocks of long-dated food staples such as rice and pasta and bottled water (because that’s going to be in short supply too) and maybe even an extra packet or two of loo rolls. Dried and tinned food with long dates are also good. Governments tell us not to store stuff but the military don’t buy bullets the day they need them, do they? If you have a garden and can grow your favourite vegetables or fruit that’s probably a good idea but watch that no one climbs over your fence and steals them. I don’t recommend having an allotment – the chances of you being able to harvest your own crops are too remote because they will be stolen. It might also be a good idea to stock up on vitamin and mineral supplements.

I rather suspect that we are going to have more alleged virus health calamities coming up. If it isn’t the coronavirus in a pre-ordained second wave it will be something else. If they can make up one crisis then they can, and will, make up many more.

I’ve always been a bit of a contrarian, though I don’t suppose anyone would notice, and I’m convinced that the time to panic buy is when there is no panic.

There are several other explanations for what has already happened and for what is going to turn this into a perfect storm of food shortage. Some of the explanations are short term and some are long term.

The next problem hasn’t received as much publicity, largely because the newspapers and TV and radio stations have been too busy bombarding us with fake news authorised by government propaganda experts to bother with real news.

The problem is locusts.

Plagues of them have been travelling from Arabia into Africa. Most of us tend to think of a swarm of insects as being no more than a few yards across but locusts tend to think rather bigger.

A decent sized swarm of locusts can be as large as London and there can be lots of swarms. That’s pretty scary but even scarier is the fact that a plague of locusts can in two days eat their way through as much food as would keep the whole of the population of the UK going for a day. A swarm can lay around 1,000 eggs per square yard of land. You can imagine what that will do to the world’s food supplies.

Of course, we should be able to rely on the Food and Agriculture Organisation, a United Nations agency which is supposed to control problems like this. The FAO is a bit like the World Health Organisation so that’s nice.

And so now there are swarms of locusts wandering across Africa and each swarm can cover 20 square miles. All the locusts do is breed and eat. When they land on a tree the combined weight will bring down large branches. Africans sometimes panic and fire at the swarms with rockets and anti-aircraft guns but when the enemy is numbered in billions just killing a few thousand doesn’t make a lot of difference.

The FAO is crop spraying with chemicals but unfortunately the locusts seem to have developed immunity. In one area locusts all fell off trees after being sprayed but three days later they all got up, shook themselves and flew away. A small swarm of locusts can strip 100 acres in minutes.

Inevitably, the fake crisis that has been gripping the world has disrupted supplies of the chemicals for spraying and the swarms of locusts are getting bigger and bigger and threatening food supplies in Africa, Arabia and Asia. The economies of those countries affected are going to be destroyed. Food will be scarce and what there is will be unaffordable.

If the West hadn’t been so busy looking at the virus hoax they might have been able to do something to stem the tide of the locusts.

But the locusts are munching away and the farmers are digging their crops into the ground and the food shortages which are coming will be biblical.

Is this why governments everywhere are determined to kill off old people as quickly as they possibly can?

Is one of the many reasons for the coronavirus being exaggerated the desire to close down farms and warehouses and distribution centres – apparently legitimately – when one worker tests positive for the coronavirus, or develops a mild symptom or two?

Maybe the advice here will help those who watch these videos: do a little food stock piling now so that you and your family will have a better chance to be strong and healthy. Countries look after themselves and we all need to do so. It isn’t selfish. It’s survival.

If and when your government finally warns you of this problem it will be far too late.

In my next video on food I will deal with the other factors which are making this problem worse – and which may explain why governments and the people behind them have deliberately exaggerated the coronavirus crisis and have, with no exaggeration, turned it into the biggest scandal in human history.

Copyright Vernon Coleman June 2020

Vernon Coleman’s book Food for Thought is available as a paperback and an eBook. His book A Bigger Problem than Climate Change is available as a paperback and an eBook."

I was going to ask that same question,i know she is very old haha but in some way i see her very beautyful and this perfect person. I found jos when i was about 16 years old im 26 now. It changed my life in a big way for the better but I failed to achieve my goal in meditations and now im on meth everyday and doing my own research on radiant energy and have descoverd awesome stuff. I always wanted to meet Maxine in person. I have a question and i did ask it before but never got a replyand doent hate me for this i have been an ally since i found jos. My surname is jewish but i very much hate jews and have been standing on my own here in SA on the talking about the jewish problem. Im not a very popular guy but i look very gentile can a amin please tell me why my surname is jewish and why doent i like jews but the complete oposite?? And please hooded cobra doent comment you are a fucking rude hard core spiritual satanist and a asshole who i never want to be in a confrotation again. You will remember me i think but its too imbaresing fo tell haha. Did you know SA has a first satanic church and it sounds like they are spiritual satanists like me. If i really am one who know maby im a jew ho is infiltrating and i doent even know it myself. Fuck that shit please j need to know i really do!

Arin said:
I highly doubt shes just gonna post a list one day. If just anyone tried it they'd probably fail and fuck up their soul and potentially make themselves go insane. Not to mention I don't recall her ever mentioning this.
She did say this. It's on the main page of the Magnum Opus. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

A methhead jew is disappointed they are spoken to rudely because they infiltrate a group that denies them entry. Oy vey. Annuda Shoa.

Baas6666 said:
I was going to ask that same question,i know she is very old haha but in some way i see her very beautyful and this perfect person. I found jos when i was about 16 years old im 26 now. It changed my life in a big way for the better but I failed to achieve my goal in meditations and now im on meth everyday and doing my own research on radiant energy and have descoverd awesome stuff. I always wanted to meet Maxine in person. I have a question and i did ask it before but never got a replyand doent hate me for this i have been an ally since i found jos. My surname is jewish but i very much hate jews and have been standing on my own here in SA on the talking about the jewish problem. Im not a very popular guy but i look very gentile can a amin please tell me why my surname is jewish and why doent i like jews but the complete oposite?? And please hooded cobra doent comment you are a fucking rude hard core spiritual satanist and a asshole who i never want to be in a confrotation again. You will remember me i think but its too imbaresing fo tell haha. Did you know SA has a first satanic church and it sounds like they are spiritual satanists like me. If i really am one who know maby im a jew ho is infiltrating and i doent even know it myself. Fuck that shit please j need to know i really do!

Baas6666 said:

Oy Vey Goyim!!!! This troll isnt even really that funny or interesting at all you know.

Baas6666 said:

Lmao, I can't believe how dumb these.. (things) are I am at a loss for words..it's like they just keep scattering out of the cracks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A methhead jew is disappointed they are spoken to rudely because they infiltrate a group that denies them entry. Oy vey. Annuda Shoa.

Baas6666 said:

Lmfaooo I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Baas6666 said:

NOOOO, NOT MY HECCIN CHOOSEN ONE!!! WHY ISN'T HE TREATED WITH RESPECC HEERREEE!!!! WHY AREN'T WE KISSING HIS PRECIOUS FEETS FRICCIN ANTI-SEMITES!?LOOK, HP COBRA MADE HIM TAKE THE METHZ OUTTA STRESS, EBIL NAZI CONFIRMZ?!!!

How does one turn from a "10-year" veteran to a meth head is beyond me and don't really care at this point. I just wanted to meme, but damn reading what he said is just depressing

f6Rpbxo.jpg

Baas6666 said:

Just do the RTR with x27 reps

HPS Shannon said:
Personal Growth said:

You from the USA?

I kind of see signs that this may be starting anywhere between early augest to early next year.

It really depends on what the government does and does not do. But I dont think they can get us out of what is coming altogether just kick the can further into the future a little maybe.

They already fucked up on closing everything down even though it seemed to me from what I noticed both online and off there was starting to be a lot of young people were pretty much staying at home most the time even before this for lack of anything positive or meaningful to do other than maybe work if they had it.

However advice is good we need to stock up. Even if at the end of the year it still seems fine doesnt matter something will happen. We need to listen to Maxine not to mention the signs of it coming are clear if you know where to look. So keep stocking up and getting anything you might need.

DezFranky said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Baas6666 said:

NOOOO, NOT MY HECCIN CHOOSEN ONE!!! WHY ISN'T HE TREATED WITH RESPECC HEERREEE!!!! WHY AREN'T WE KISSING HIS PRECIOUS FEETS FRICCIN ANTI-SEMITES!?LOOK, HP COBRA MADE HIM TAKE THE METHZ OUTTA STRESS, EBIL NAZI CONFIRMZ?!!!

How does one turn from a "10-year" veteran to a meth head is beyond me and don't really care at this point. I just wanted to meme, but damn reading what he said is just depressing

f6Rpbxo.jpg
Poor guy. He's white genetic was compleatily destroyed because someone decided to go with a Black. Now ALL is family traits are gone. And on top of this their own grandoughter says lies about him. And this Is what the jews want to be normal, destroying your genetic...

slyscorpion said:
HPS Shannon said:
Personal Growth said:

You from the USA?

I kind of see signs that this may be starting anywhere between early augest to early next year.

It really depends on what the government does and does not do. But I dont think they can get us out of what is coming altogether just kick the can further into the future a little maybe.

They already fucked up on closing everything down even though it seemed to me from what I noticed both online and off there was starting to be a lot of young people were pretty much staying at home most the time even before this for lack of anything positive or meaningful to do other than maybe work if they had it.

However advice is good we need to stock up. Even if at the end of the year it still seems fine doesnt matter something will happen. We need to listen to Maxine not to mention the signs of it coming are clear if you know where to look. So keep stocking up and getting anything you might need.

Sly scorpion, I'm living in Scotland. I haven't stocked up on any water because I cannot see that stopping in Scotland. But I have stocked up on lots of long life foods. Head up chin down Mate.

Personal Growth said:
slyscorpion said:
HPS Shannon said:

You from the USA?

Sly scorpion, I'm living in Scotland. I haven't stocked up on any water because I cannot see that stopping in Scotland. But I have stocked up on lots of long life foods. Head up chin down Mate.

I was asking cause Shannon said November I wondered where she got her feeling or source from. I cant tell anything from sensing but that it's probably near a change of season and there are no leaves on the trees up north possibly its snowing some places or the snow is just melting. The sky looked like it would near wintertime.

I saw this in a Dream that was very clear in details last January. It very well could be November sometime that things collapse. I was wondering if she had some kind of inside details on this.

But then again all this doesnt mean anything about when anything could happen we all have individual experiences I just wanted to share cause fall matches somewhat the details of the dream but spring somewhat did too.

RavenSky666 said:

Maxine is our salvation
Maxine is even Father Satan's/God and demon/gods salvation
Maxine is the greatest of all

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back