Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird thing that happened with the rtr

darkmonkey666

This effects others connected to the enemy matrix not just the Jews. This is kind of weird. Anyways so there was this neighbor in the apartment below me who was very obviously an xtian. I know this cause every once in awhile he would play gospel stuff on the TV loudly or xtian music. Well anyways the Guy didn't do anything to me or do that very often so I wasnt even thinking of doing anything about that or even caring that much at all. Well anyways so I was doing the rtr a lot during the solstice and the race awakening. He was black so I dont think that personally would have had any effect on him. So I think this was the rtr.

Very Stragely on the Night Mars entered 0 Aries. I know that cause I was going to do some kind of meditation and the rtr a little more during that time so I had looked up when it was on astro.com I heard this loud arguement and it sounded like someone being pushed around. Someone sounded like they were throwing things or something I have no clue. I knew it was the place below me. Well after that haven't seen or heard the people. It also very much looks like the apartment is empty. I dont know what went on cause I wasnt paying attention. But anyways some actually cool stuff got taken out to the dumpster that I liked or needed.

Here is the weirdest part. Two days ago near where his door was was this small statue of a hindu woman with the dot in her forehead under that was written a word that had connotations of dealing with the military in order times but could also deal with other things.

The Gods often use military like words in thoughts that they put in my head or messages in dreams. I believe in ancient times I was a general in the military some place in at least one life that seemed to be what Bael suggested in a dream awhile back that is why they do that.

All of this is weird so yeah the rtr effects people that are not even Jewish I dont think he was.

Well anyways why in the world would the Gods do something like this since he wasnt harming me in any way. But yes the energy is way better in my own place since hes gone I notice. It's less dark.

Think about it for a second. What Is the F-RTR actually doing? Its cleaning every jewish negative energy everywhere, of course because you are doing a lot in your home it started from there, the guy put negative energy near you because of xianity and the F-RTR removed the problem from the root. Something similar happened to me last year and even this year. The F-RTR is one of the strongest we ever did so its normal it has this types of effects.

luis said:
Think about it for a second. What Is the F-RTR actually doing? Its cleaning every jewish negative energy everywhere, of course because you are doing a lot in your home it started from there, the guy put negative energy near you because of xianity and the F-RTR removed the problem from the root. Something similar happened to me last year and even this year. The F-RTR is one of the strongest we ever did so its normal it has this types of effects.

This is really cool though cause it does feel way cleaner in my home. I bet it will attract someone positive because I did spend a lot of time working on the rtr. That might actually be a good thing.

I've had a weird thing happen to me as well, well actually two. I live in an apartment as well every time I do the rtr the guy who lives above me starts stomping around and gets in his car and suddenly drives off. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is. If he's home he seemingly gets restless. I'll hear doors slamming and him stomping around. I tested it and tried it different times of the day, if he's home it never fails to happen. The other weird thing that happened was more disturbing though, I'm safe and I know the Gods look out for me and all of us, so I'm not very worried but, the other night I was meditating, doing a blue energy meditation, and I was trying to visualize Father's sigil, I heard a small tapping on my window, which I ignored, then suddenly someone started abruptly knocking on my door. I froze and did not move for what seemed like several minutes. It spooked me because it was very late at night. Once I got up I looked outside and no one was there. It was very jarring and that sort of thing doesn't usually happen. I still don't know why it happened.

slyscorpion said:
This effects others connected to the enemy matrix not just the Jews. This is kind of weird. Anyways so there was this neighbor in the apartment below me who was very obviously an xtian. I know this cause every once in awhile he would play gospel stuff on the TV loudly or xtian music. Well anyways the Guy didn't do anything to me or do that very often so I wasnt even thinking of doing anything about that or even caring that much at all. Well anyways so I was doing the rtr a lot during the solstice and the race awakening. He was black so I dont think that personally would have had any effect on him. So I think this was the rtr.

Very Stragely on the Night Mars entered 0 Aries. I know that cause I was going to do some kind of meditation and the rtr a little more during that time so I had looked up when it was on astro.com I heard this loud arguement and it sounded like someone being pushed around. Someone sounded like they were throwing things or something I have no clue. I knew it was the place below me. Well after that haven't seen or heard the people. It also very much looks like the apartment is empty. I dont know what went on cause I wasnt paying attention. But anyways some actually cool stuff got taken out to the dumpster that I liked or needed.

Here is the weirdest part. Two days ago near where his door was was this small statue of a hindu woman with the dot in her forehead under that was written a word that had connotations of dealing with the military in order times but could also deal with other things.

The Gods often use military like words in thoughts that they put in my head or messages in dreams. I believe in ancient times I was a general in the military some place in at least one life that seemed to be what Bael suggested in a dream awhile back that is why they do that.

All of this is weird so yeah the rtr effects people that are not even Jewish I dont think he was.

Well anyways why in the world would the Gods do something like this since he wasnt harming me in any way. But yes the energy is way better in my own place since hes gone I notice. It's less dark.

Yes, the RTR’s DO effect all people on the planet. Those that tie into the jewtrix, jews, and nonjews. Whether the RTR is going to remove these people or whether or not it’ll be a time of hard changes and transformation for these people - I guess that’ll be up to them and the level of their soul. They can effect people “negatively” or cause major changes for people. Good or bad. What someone makes of these changes is on them. If someone is too far into the jewtrix though I imagine it will wipe them away with the jews. Or close to it. When I do the RTR’s around my animals, they start playing with each other and they go crazy! They’re happy and they feel like they’re more free. Maybe it’s just a coincidence but I think not... animals have been effected by the jews as well whether or not it was directly through the Torah or by 3rd party (our relationships with our animals being effected because of the curses, thus lowering their quality of life)

RavenSky666 said:
I've had a weird thing happen to me as well, well actually two. I live in an apartment as well every time I do the rtr the guy who lives above me starts stomping around and gets in his car and suddenly drives off. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is. If he's home he seemingly gets restless. I'll hear doors slamming and him stomping around. I tested it and tried it different times of the day, if he's home it never fails to happen. The other weird thing that happened was more disturbing though, I'm safe and I know the Gods look out for me and all of us, so I'm not very worried but, the other night I was meditating, doing a blue energy meditation, and I was trying to visualize Father's sigil, I heard a small tapping on my window, which I ignored, then suddenly someone started abruptly knocking on my door. I froze and did not move for what seemed like several minutes. It spooked me because it was very late at night. Once I got up I looked outside and no one was there. It was very jarring and that sort of thing doesn't usually happen. I still don't know why it happened.

Sounds like perhaps that neighbor is able to hear you meditate/do the RTR. He might be leaving his house because he is bothered by it, the knocking might have been for the same reason.

If you live in an apartment, take care not to cause too much of a disturbance, and take care not to have your neighbors hear you too loudly.

Depending on what sort of apartment you live in, it might be very easy for neighbors to hear you. Getting noise complaints is annoying enough, getting in trouble with a neighbor because they hear you “doing satanic rituals” is not something you want.

Perhaps he hasn’t done anything besides leave in her car, or knock on your door without doing anything further because you are protected and thus it is unlikely for other people around you to cause trouble, but you should keep this in mind, maybe even consider moving to a more noise isolated place (an apartment with thicker walls, etc).

VoiceofEnki said:
RavenSky666 said:

Sounds like perhaps that neighbor is able to hear you meditate/do the RTR. He might be leaving his house because he is bothered by it, the knocking might have been for the same reason.

If you live in an apartment, take care not to cause too much of a disturbance, and take care not to have your neighbors hear you too loudly.

Depending on what sort of apartment you live in, it might be very easy for neighbors to hear you. Getting noise complaints is annoying enough, getting in trouble with a neighbor because they hear you “doing satanic rituals” is not something you want.

Perhaps he hasn’t done anything besides leave in her car, or knock on your door without doing anything further because you are protected and thus it is unlikely for other people around you to cause trouble, but you should keep this in mind, maybe even consider moving to a more noise isolated place (an apartment with thicker walls, etc).

No one would know its Satanic most likely unless they spent time looking up the words you say which most normies wont do and if they do it maybe they might be interested these days you never know.

The best thing to do is claim its Pagan or New Age or Hindu or something.

These days most people are not going to be extremely upset about that at least not anywhere I have been.

Although if you live in an apartment building do not have a huge amount of Satanic symbols up.

I suspect this is the real reason the landlord didn't renew my lease last year but she couldn't say that cause no matter my beliefs in the USA I could sue her. I know from her energy she was xtian. She never really gave much of a reason for it other than Buisness decision and one time my apartment smelled but the Garbage was there I was ready to take it out she admitted she never went inside.

I had these point down pentagrams printed off and lined up against the wall because I felt they replenished the earth with positive energy.

So if your not ready to have to move then dont do that or any other symbol. Especially not a swastika.

VoiceofEnki said:

Thank you for the advice, but I don't think that's quite it, I am never too loud with my rituals. I can't usually hear my neighbor speaking or talking above me so I don't believe they can hear me either.

RavenSky666 said:
You are protected, but if you have gun rights in your country, get a gun. Seriously. Especially since it's likely that the cat is out of the bag when it comes to your satanic affiliation. Your neighbors likely know. Or at least a portable pepper spray canister

I keep my affirmations quiet when they have "revealing" words like "the hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way". Fortunately, my hypervigilance ("gift" from a previous career) has saved me from a lot of things by forcing me to take several precautions on different fronts.
However, it doesn't take hypervigilance to know that problems may arise if everyone knew our affiliations.
slyscorpion said:
I've seen it affect people as well, but unfortunately, not enough to remove that barrier that seems to be encapsulating their brains from seeing the truth, except for those not as involved in xianity. For example, I literally have explained to people about the marxist founders of BLM and how they are literally following the marxist layout to a tee, step by step, and what it leads to, and those still deep in xian shit will act like they didn't hear a word, especially when I talk about anything (with proof) that would lead them to the realization that the gods (ours) are actually physical beings and that their borg "god" is actually an enslaving, invading, parasitical shit.
In other words, aside from the abscheulichen, widerlichen juden, it seems to affect the gentiles that are more deeply involved in a jewish program the most.

Get some moving blankets and soundproof your apartments please ppl.

They're cheap and you can thread them around curtain hangers for easy removal if you so desire.

You can also do the ceiling with some foam or however you prefer. They also have soundproof curtains you can put up in your doorways for people at home that are roommates

Invictus said:
RavenSky666 said:
You are protected, but if you have gun rights in your country, get a gun. Seriously. Especially since it's likely that the cat is out of the bag when it comes to your satanic affiliation. Your neighbors likely know. Or at least a portable pepper spray canister

I keep my affirmations quiet when they have "revealing" words like "the hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way". Fortunately, my hypervigilance ("gift" from a previous career) has saved me from a lot of things by forcing me to take several precautions on different fronts.
However, it doesn't take hypervigilance to know that problems may arise if everyone knew our affiliations.
slyscorpion said:
I've seen it affect people as well, but unfortunately, not enough to remove that barrier that seems to be encapsulating their brains from seeing the truth, except for those not as involved in xianity. For example, I literally have explained to people about the marxist founders of BLM and how they are literally following the marxist layout to a tee, step by step, and what it leads to, and those still deep in xian shit will act like they didn't hear a word, especially when I talk about anything (with proof) that would lead them to the realization that the gods (ours) are actually physical beings and that their borg "god" is actually an enslaving, invading, parasitical shit.
In other words, aside from the abscheulichen, widerlichen juden, it seems to affect the gentiles that are more deeply involved in a jewish program the most.

You can do that yourself if you really wanted to and are open enough to sense it. Either using runes like ansuz sol uruz thor etc and/or doing the rtr into them visualizing its energy brighten them up as much as possible as well as after doing this or both using a visualization like the returning curses and taking the barrier down with it to throw it wherever you want as well as cleansing the enemy energy out of them.

There are probably other ways to do this but this is the one i know of.

This will change the person possibly quite quickly and they will be calmer by a lot from experience as well be very receptive to the truth either from you or someone else or they might start searching for it themselves and find it online.

This does take some brute force with focus and effort though to break through and has to be repeated a few times in some or possibly even most cases.

slyscorpion said:

this sounds pretty interesting, as i had a dream recently where i got in a car on a military base with a 2 star and 4 star general. we drove somewhere and i had orders. when i got out of the car he gave me directions and then i woke up...i got abit of that "feeling" i get when i have a dream i think might mean something..not sure what it was in this case however.

Thank you guys for the concern. Honestly, I wasn't chanting or making any sound when I was doing that meditation when they knocked on my door so it didn't make sense why that happened. But when I do my rtrs I don't do them super loud. And as I said, the only time I hear them above me talking is very rarely. Usually if someone is being loud on purpose like shouting or laughing loudly. So it's unlikely anyone can hear me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back