Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It honestly feels like the God's are talking through this guy

luis

I just watched this video https://youtu.be/NS-bsetu01w I'm not even from the US but it felt so good, It felt like the God's where speaking through him. I guess the RTR is opening the mind of some people and i really like it. He saying the truth.

Tucker is an important voice and the only real person left on TV and is great for average people that don’t understand these things. I’m surprised he hasn’t been kicked off his network yet.

Tucker Carlson is a very good and pure man. All he ever wants is just to help people. But he isn't soft, he doesn't let people get away with anything they shouldn't be doing.

Not totally what we as Satanists want but the closest and only option we have. The problem mainly with the GOP in my mind is a lot of them are xtians and/or really like Jews and more take a slower backdoor approach pushing for the same agenda as the Democrats eventually while pretending to be conservative. However slower is far better gives us more time to stop it. Trump while he does a lot of good things still fulfills the Jewish agenda in some ways as well. It's weird not sure what he really thinks cause one day he is totally fucking them up the next hes giving them great progress in something else.

I liked what he said but I think becoming totally colorblind is dangerous. What we need to do about other gentiles here is probably going to have to be decided by our Antichrist or one of the Gods. I agree no gentile should be punished for their race they should be proud of it and it would be nice to more equalize the opportunities that people have though as well as the Justice system. This could only backfire on the Jews. They would go to jail in mass numbers and lose a lot of money.

This guy mostly speaks the truth.

Basically truth is the GOP of today is the Democrats of 15 20 years ago. In a few years this may end up concerning if we dont stop it.

luis said:
I just watched this video https://youtu.be/NS-bsetu01w I'm not even from the US but it felt so good, It felt like the God's where speaking through him. I guess the RTR is opening the mind of some people and i really like it. He saying the truth.
Lucien destroyed him.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tucker Carlson is a very good and pure man. All he ever wants is just to help people. But he isn't soft, he doesn't let people get away with anything they shouldn't be doing.
Yep and that i why i like him. If the republicans do something wrong he say it. He is not going to praise them if they fucked up which is good. A lot of people are watching him which makes me have hope for the future. There are some few things I don't agree with him like xianity, unfortunately but we can't expext perfection right now.

Is it reasons like this why jew Simpsons and Futurama take the piss out of Fox all the time?!

He mentioned the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion the other night. Not In a positive light but it will get some people thinking perhaps.

FancyMancy said:
Is it reasons like this why jew Simpsons and Futurama take the piss out of Fox all the time?!
Probabily. Jew don't like anyone who goes against them. Tucker attacks anyone, he specificaly said many times that Republicans are not perfect at all but they are the best choise right now and I agree. They slow the Jews plans down but they need to do better, the marxist mob seem to be getting what they want and its not good, i think it will backfire really hard as we are already seeing.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Probabily. Jew don't like anyone who goes against them. Tucker attacks anyone, he specificaly said many times that Republicans are not perfect at all but they are the best choise right now and I agree. They slow the Jews plans down but they need to do better, the marxist mob seem to be getting what they want and its not good, i think it will backfire really hard as we are already seeing.
"It's a two-party system", but behind the scenes it's the same jewish coin with 2 seemingly-different faces in the politics of things. If one party acts differently, it is to still go towards the jew's goal but making it seem like it is not, but the intention and end goal is still the same. Say - there is an episode of Friends where Joey has to go from New York down south somewhere, and he can't decide if he should go by the north route or the south route; each has their merits, but the end goal/location is the same. Just like in the UK where there were a couple of main parties and about 6 million minor parties; the smaller ones had no chance, of course, and anyone's votes who vored for these, the votes were fractured/fragments from the main parties, so basically these ones could be discarded. There were still a small number of main seemingly-different parties, all with the same eventual goal.

As for Tucker - I agree with what has been said. I wonder why not only has he not been sacked, but he is still alive. Maybe he is a pawn for the good-copper/bad-copper "two opposing sides" politics, where (((they))) play both sides.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:
"It's a two-party system", but behind the scenes it's the same jewish coin with 2 seemingly-different faces in the politics of things. If one party acts differently, it is to still go towards the jew's goal but making it seem like it is not, but the intention and end goal is still the same. Say - there is an episode of Friends where Joey has to go from New York down south somewhere, and he can't decide if he should go by the north route or the south route; each has their merits, but the end goal/location is the same. Just like in the UK where there were a couple of main parties and about 6 million minor parties; the smaller ones had no chance, of course, and anyone's votes who vored for these, the votes were fractured/fragments from the main parties, so basically these ones could be discarded. There were still a small number of main seemingly-different parties, all with the same eventual goal.

As for Tucker - I agree with what has been said. I wonder why not only has he not been sacked, but he is still alive. Maybe he is a pawn for the good-copper/bad-copper "two opposing sides" politics, where (((they))) play both sides.
I agree but we know now a day it's the best we can have. I believe sooner we will have the destruction of this system, maybe around 2024 when the jews will be exposed. I don't know why he is still there, maybe the God's protection and our RTR. Remember that we are changing this world, many powerful jews are being exposed and losing their jobs and/or being arrested. It's not that unusual to see these things now. I cannot wait in a few years :cool:

FancyMancy said:
Fox News actually has a bunch of really high-quality honest moral noble people. Like Lou Dobbs and Bret Baier, both have long careers of perfect honest reporting. They don't twist anything.

Fancy, I think you would like Greg Gutfeld. He's another news guy, but he's more popular for being gay and acting like a clown. He gives great honest information, but he usually says it in some funny kind of way. Jessie Waters is similar. There's a show called The Five that has Greg and Jessie on it, and another guy Juan. Juan is a Democrat so he tries to make excuses to cover for their mistakes, then Greg and Jessie make all kinds of jokes about it, and tell a lot of examples of how it really is.

I'd personally nominate Tucker Carlson to run for President of the United States in 2024, that's how hard he hits the head of the nail.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:

I agree but we know now a day it's the best we can have. I believe sooner we will have the destruction of this system, maybe around 2024 when the jews will be exposed. I don't know why he is still there, maybe the God's protection and our RTR. Remember that we are changing this world, many powerful jews are being exposed and losing their jobs and/or being arrested. It's not that unusual to see these things now. I cannot wait in a few years :cool:
It'll be a blast! Which reminds me - Eurovision had a jew thing win despite israel not being in Europe, and despite the rules stating political messages are disallowed. Memes and jokes said that Germany said about "Euro"vision in israel "It'll be a blast". Maybe there was something prophetic!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Fox News actually has a bunch of really high-quality honest moral noble people. Like Lou Dobbs and Bret Baier, both have long careers of perfect honest reporting. They don't twist anything.

Fancy, I think you would like Greg Gutfeld. He's another news guy, but he's more popular for being gay and acting like a clown. He gives great honest information, but he usually says it in some funny kind of way. Jessie Waters is similar. There's a show called The Five that has Greg and Jessie on it, and another guy Juan. Juan is a Democrat so he tries to make excuses to cover for their mistakes, then Greg and Jessie make all kinds of jokes about it, and tell a lot of examples of how it really is.
Hmmm. Interesting. I think I'll see what I can find about that. Thanks for the recommendation.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I'd personally nominate Tucker Carlson to run for President of the United States in 2024, that's how hard he hits the head of the nail.
So not North by North-West's dad, then? :roll: :lol: As an irrelevant side note - it's funny that I mention that film actually - I don't pay attention to the cult of celebritism, so for a moment I didn't realise Kanye's daugher is a jew, by kike kardashian... that film contains things which are not always as they seem...

ShadowTheRaven said:
Hopefuly in 2024 we can break free from this jewish system and have better candidates.

ShadowTheRaven said:

I was thinking the same too. Is there any ritual possible to do that

FancyMancy said:
So not North by North-West's dad, then? :roll: :lol: As an irrelevant side note - it's funny that I mention that film actually - I don't pay attention to the cult of celebritism, so for a moment I didn't realise Kanye's daugher is a jew, by kike kardashian... that film contains things which are not always as they seem...

I like Kanye West and all, but if he actually won the presidency, I'm leaving the United States. At that point, this country would be past the stupidity point of no return.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

I like Kanye West and all, but if he actually won the presidency, I'm leaving the United States. At that point, this country would be past the stupidity point of no return.
Cool. You can come here and we can chill out and hang 10 or more (although I don't surf...). :p Srsly though - he won't be president, no matter how much Black people might like him and no matter how many of them vote for him. Do you think the jew rockerfeller, rothschild, etc., would accept that?! Not yet anyway - while some think America is thick, it is not stupid and retarded enough yet for a Kanye West president. On the other hand - if he wins, I'll buy a hat so I can eat it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

I don't think it's going to happen. Maybe he will just take away many Blacks votes from the Democratic party and let Trump win.

luis said:
I don't think it's going to happen. Maybe he will just take away many Blacks votes from the Democratic party and let Trump win.

He wants to turn the US into Wakanda: https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/why-kanye-west-wants-to-turn-us-into-wakanda-from-black-panther-if-he-becomes-the-president-2709735.html

This isn't a fucking movie, vibranium doesn't exist, and Wakanda is a BLACK ethnostate...fucking retard

FancyMancy said:
Cool. You can come here and we can chill out and hang 10 or more (although I don't surf...). :p Srsly though - he won't be president, no matter how much Black people might like him and no matter how many of them vote for him. Do you think the jew rockerfeller, rothschild, etc., would accept that?! Not yet anyway - while some think America is thick, it is not stupid and retarded enough yet for a Kanye West president. On the other hand - if he wins, I'll buy a hat so I can eat it.

I know he wouldn't actually become the president, but he'd have a bunch of stupid people voting for him. At that point, I'll be landing at Heathrow faster than you can say "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyndrobllllantysiliogogogoch"

For everyone here that isn't Welsh, that's a real word.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

I know he wouldn't actually become the president, but he'd have a bunch of stupid people voting for him. At that point, I'll be landing at Heathrow faster than you can say "Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyndrobllllantysiliogogogoch"

For everyone here that isn't Welsh, that's a real word.
I've got the pronunciation down to... not quite a Tee, but maybe a Fore! or at least a golf swing on a wide, open course with a healthy handicap!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back