Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

cleaning aura at my family?

If i want to clean my mom's aura, can i visualize her and white light around her? Will her aura be cleaned? Also can i clean her chakras, will it work?

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
If i want to clean my mom's aura, can i visualize her and white light around her? Will her aura be cleaned? Also can i clean her chakras, will it work?

Hail Satan!
You can. And form an AOP too.
Personally U dont do it on the chakras.Just the aura.

Yes this can be done and can be considered a form of magick as well with AoP. Unfortunately I do have one thing to state "I'm not saying it's wrong but how long are you going to spend helping her out?". I mean spending a few minutes like 3-5 is fine but considering your schedule well what about you? I guess what I'm trying to state is technically on some level her spiritual hygiene is her personal responsibility. Unfortunately I understand so disregard my message, it might sound hostile, just trying to be rational.

Non the less as long as it doesn't interfere with much time, yes you can do it.

Note: Just remember to follow the law, White-Gold energy avoid pure white in excess. You CAN use pure white maybe try it out once a week or so, if you think about it, from the first day is another good day to try. In other words pure white can be good to give the soul a good "blasting" from time to time. So try and space out white cleansing of aura and chakras and auras of protection by once a week or two

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can also visualize loved ones and breathe energy into their aura to protect them. Just go into a trance and visualize whoever you want to protect and breathe in energy as outlined in the link above and then breathe it out into the aura of the one you wish to protect and follow the same procedure, only apply it to this other person. This can also be done for healing purposes.

To protect loved ones:
Put a powerful white-gold light around the person. For more powerful workings, this is best done in a deep trance.
Affirm: I am placing a powerful protective aura around ______. This should be done regularly, and can be done while the loved one sleeps. This is best done during a waxing moon [from a new moon to a full moon] as the energies will amplify as the moon keeps increasing in light. To be very strong, perform this working every day, affirming 10 times.

10 is fine because material, material manifestation, money, property and it's protective i.e. the energies when magickal rituals are done are protected to materialize from the 10 materializer number.

Anyways if you need further assistance feel free to post. I've always been interested in performing magick on others in such manners as to the topic in question. In other words pranam-style, type of magick.

It works. You can even vibrate words of power into her aura.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back