Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFOs are real, US Navy has a taskforce for them.

Ol argedco luciftias

Corona, lock down the whole planet.

Chaz/Chop, new little communist country within Seatle, Washington.

Antifa/BLM, communist riots across the whole country. Smashing and burning down everything.

What do we need next? What is the next step? Aliens. Let the UFOs come and bother us too. It's like some kind of joke.

"UFOs are real, Senate Intelligence confirms, and the Navy has a task force for them."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoqdwRMMc6c

:lol:

What do you think these clowns are going to bring next?

Watch this guy's videos. Most of them are about much more serious and important topics than this one. Most are very high quality.

Wait's till FancyMancy shows up. *Puts a microphone up for his speech*.

I know what is coming. It's bigger than ANYTHING in the history of humanity. A return to a time when this was as big as possible but now it's bigger, badder, and more greater than great.

A....return....of the six gorrillians.

This protest is hurting my genetik painz, which means more six million.

What do we want Six million. When do we want it Six million years ago. How long is it gonna last Six million years.

I wonder if the US would employ Vimanas in any future scenario, surely they would have them in the top secret bases? They aren't exactly a hidden thing for the secret agencies of a country like the US.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Corona, lock down the whole planet.

Chaz/Chop, new little communist country within Seatle, Washington.

Antifa/BLM, communist riots across the whole country. Smashing and burning down everything.

What do we need next? What is the next step? Aliens. Let the UFOs come and bother us too. It's like some kind of joke.

"UFOs are real, Senate Intelligence confirms, and the Navy has a task force for them."
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ZoqdwRMMc6c

:lol:

What do you think these clowns are going to bring next?

Watch this guy's videos. Most of them are about much more serious and important topics than this one. Most are very high quality.

Good channel compared to the trash out there that's allowed to stay on themTube.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
UFOs or alien spacecraft? :)P)
I must have had stage fright!

One of the commenters said "Alien Lives Matter". The corruption and plague upon Earth is spreading into the Galaxy!

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

One of the commenters said "Alien Lives Matter". The corruption and plague upon Earth is spreading into the Galaxy!

Dipstick person states "Alien Lives Matter" then *gets anally probed by friendly grey aliens*.

*JoS members and Gods of mankind get a good laugh*: Yup he got what is coming for him.

Remember dipsticks "Not all Alien Lives Matter" some are hostiles or are you gonna turn the other check and go *probe me in the ass* *too much white privilege I need Alium interaction*

ALM lulz....what is next? RLM(Retard Lives Matter)/DLM(Dysgenic Lives Matter): How much more dipstickery do we need in our Universe not the planet, the Universe.

In the words of George Lincoln Rockwell: "Compared to that we Nazis are humble".

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

Dipstick person states "Alien Lives Matter" then *gets anally probed by friendly grey aliens*.

*JoS members and Gods of mankind get a good laugh*: Yup he got what is coming for him.

Remember dipsticks "Not all Alien Lives Matter" some are hostiles or are you gonna turn the other check and go *probe me in the ass* *too much white privilege I need Alium interaction*

ALM lulz....what is next? RLM(Retard Lives Matter)/DLM(Dysgenic Lives Matter): How much more dipstickery do we need in our Universe not the planet, the Universe.

In the words of George Lincoln Rockwell: "Compared to that we Nazis are humble".
Well, yeah - "all lives matter", apparently. You know this next saying, don't you? "Ignorance is bliss" - but surely, I would hope at least some would wake up and realise (although probably when it is too late), that their ignorance has resulted in something extremely unblissful.

hailourtruegod said:
Good channel compared to the trash out there that's allowed to stay on themTube.
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

Same :)

Also, I haven't logged since that day lol. I've just been checking in regularly though and just saw this reply today.

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

Also, I haven't logged since that day lol. I've just been checking in regularly though and just saw this reply today.
Also watch Black Conservative Patriot. He also calls himself BCP. He has another channel called BCP Report for shorter videos that don't fit the format of his regular videos. He is a genius, knows much more about political events than most people. I've been watching his daily videos every day for a little bit more than a year now. Everything he said would happen has all come true, because he knows what all those investigators and politicians are working on.

hailourtruegod said:
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

Also watch Black Conservative Patriot. He also calls himself BCP. He has another channel called BCP Report for shorter videos that don't fit the format of his regular videos. He is a genius, knows much more about political events than most people. I've been watching his daily videos every day for a little bit more than a year now. Everything he said would happen has all come true, because he knows what all those investigators and politicians are working on.

I check him out. I've been planning to make a post of black conservative channels that I enjoy watching and I feel it's important to share if anyone lives in America or even in the West in general.

Once I get the time I'll post it.

Watch news videos on YouTube at 2 times speed. So they go by quick and you have time for more of them.

Yooo. This is actually super useful! I fucking love you man!! LOL I have so many videos on back up and this advice is already proving itself to be great. thank you.

hailourtruegod said:
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

(((tim pool)))

hailourtruegod said:
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

Is he the - or a - open and public QAnon?

loki88 said:
He has 3 channels.
Timcast
Tim Pool
Timcast IRL

I watch them every day.

(((tim pool)))
((((Loki 88))))

And your point is?

I too would like some clarification. Dude is a fence sitter and I had to keep reminding myself of that when I thought the same of what you might be implying.

I disagree with some of Tim Pool's opinions and conclusions. Because he tries very hard to have a neutral perspective. He tries not to be completely against the democrats in every way, but he does call them out for all of their problems. I feel like his personal opinions do not always go far enough as they should.

But the information he shares is all accurate, and he does share an enormous amount of true and very helpful information. That's why I like him so much, because of how much I learn from him.

You can disagree with his opinions and conclusions as much as you want, I disagree with some of them too. But that is not important. What matters is the enormous wealth of correct and helpful information he shares. Whatever personal conclusion or opinion he has, is irrelevant.

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:

You saying he's autismo?

I didn't really get the question lol

[/quote]
"Ignorance is bliss" - but surely, I would hope at least some would wake up and realise (although probably when it is too late), that their ignorance has resulted in something extremely unblissful.[/quote]
And it was at this moment that the normie knew, he fucked up.

hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:

You saying he's autismo?

I didn't really get the question lol
I don't know about "autismo", but someone told me a couple of years ago that a QAnon said things which then happened. This person here seems to be similar but more public and known. I was just wondering if it was the same person using two online pesonae or someone else who is just similar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back