Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future America

Wayofthegods

https://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

Look they are living without any white oppression!! The Gibs me that culture is in full effect.

Let's all tear down white civilizations to make them look like this!!!

Whites actually are civilized unlike any of these people. Even in our corrupted state right now. Look at a white area vs black area. Like a mostly to all white small town then look at their neighborhoods and mostly black areas.

I am proud to be white and uphold the ideals of civilization.

Why cant we actually have our paradise area in the world. I can tell you why it's the Jews.

I know yeah they could pull their ass out of their head and have a nice civilization and culture. They should do that somewhere else.

If they dont like the way it is here then leave. They can have their black privilege somewhere else. In America and Europe its white privilege that is the way it's supposed to be cause these are white countries. Either adapt and be civil and take your place as a minority being respectful and not mixing or leave. What I mean by this is I totally am not at all wanting to say any black SS or any other SS or positive person should go somewhere else right now. What I mean is it's time to stand up to those people. The criminals and thugs and slaves.

slyscorpion said:
Whites actually are civilized unlike any of these people. Even in our corrupted state right now. Look at a white area vs black area. Like a mostly to all white small town then look at their neighborhoods and mostly black areas.

Why cant we actually have our paradise area in the world. I can tell you why it's the Jews.

I know yeah they could pull their ass out of their head and have a nice civilization and culture. They should do that somewhere else.

If they dont like the way it is here then leave. They can have their black privilege somewhere else. In America and Europe its white privilege that is the way it's supposed to be cause these are white countries. Either adapt and be civil and take your place as a minority being respectful and not mixing or leave. What I mean by this is I totally am not at all wanting to say any black SS or any other SS or positive person should go somewhere else right now. What I mean is it's time to stand up to those people. The criminals and thugs and slaves.

The jew has taken down all civilizations. The Blacks, Asians (except Japanese), Indians, Arabs, Latino ect.

The only one to remain is the Aryans. Now they wish to destroy it. As they have with Rome and Russia and countless others.

White people do not realize they are like islands in a shit hole, destroyed world. But those islands are sinking.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

The jew has taken down all civilizations. The Blacks, Asians (except Japanese), Indians, Arabs, Latino ect.

The only one to remain is the Aryans. Now they wish to destroy it. As they have with Rome and Russia and countless others.

White people do not realize they are like islands in a shit hole, destroyed world. But those islands are sinking.

What we need to do is get back the spirit of the founders of the United States. I very much do respect them.  
“Give me liberty or give me death!” -Patrick Henry
This is the exact attitude we need to awaken in our people.
We need American revolution 2.0 and to fight for our race and our people. We need the fall of the Soviet Union 2.0 but this time world wide and much more dramatic. We need to throw off the Chains of Jewish oppression.
We certainly will not go down without a fight well at least from a few people including me.
We should not have mercy on anyone who chooses not to wake up or refuses to after a bit.

It was Satan or someone cant remember who said these words. "In the end many will want to join but it will be too late" I dont think our Gods are going to have a lot of mercy on some of the people either.

The new Satanic world in a way is like the described fake heaven of the enemy religions in one way Only.

It will only contain from our current age those who make themselves worthy will enter but those that do will have eternal life and bliss.

The rest will have damnation and torment.

It literally is either convert eventually or die. It's not a threat even though me and lots of others with Sagittarius planets may make it sound that way and be forceful with some people.

We are kind and compassionate people but that kindness has a limit. So convert or die is the truth.
Freedom or death is the only way because no one who is sane would not choose freedom.

Only the noble and strong Aryans will survive. That is the way it will be. There will be more than enough of us not to extinct our race in the end.

I am totally optimistic but the enemy must go down and anyone that chooses to side with them must go down as well.

Hitler Himself seemed to suggest in communication with him from what was written in a sermon by Hp Jake Carlson that when we take full power that some will still hold onto xtian ideals or even the religion itself even after the Jews are gone.

That is straight up crazy.

I dont personally think any mercy should be had on those people. If it was me that had any say they would be lined up against a wall and shot. Not because of their religion or views in and of itself or even because they follow the enemy.

No it should be done because of Moral and Ethical purposes. These people showed the world they are not good people at all by sticking with the enemy and death and decay.

However that does not appear to be the way it will go from what has been written.

But anyways yes we will rise from the ashes and shine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back