Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ABOUT MARS SQUARE 06/30/2020 Tuesday

Tiger.666

Hello my satanist brothers !

I am from turkey and my english is not good . Firstly so sorry for this . I am going to make a mars square on 30/06/2020 Tuesday.

I will do that on a red colored paper with mars sigils and symbols .

And i want to use an affirmation like this :

“I am filling with all the supportive, empowering and exalting energies of mars, with its strength, with its will, with its determination, with its self-confidence, with its courage, with its masculine appeal, charisma and sexual power in a healthy and positive way.”

Please anyonecan tell me is it good? Because some people says affirmations should be short to be more effective.

My affirmation is too long ?

What are you trying to do with this square? This affirmation to me looks too general, it looks like it does not have a specific "goal". You have to be precise in your affirmation, if not it won't work.

Use this for doing squares: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41610&hilit=squares

Tiger.666 said:
If you want to do the mars square with a general purpose in mind, like just wanting benefits in general without anything specific, then you can do that. Your affirmation for this would work, but in my opinion it's quite unnecessarily long.

You can simply use something like "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are positively improving my life at all times, now, continuously, and forever." and it will work to the same effect as your other affirmation would. But since it's shorter it should be much easier to focus your attention on it properly, which would add to the power of it. At the end of the day this also comes down to personal preferences though, so if you feel better about your original affirmation then you can use that too.

luis said:
What are you trying to do with this square? This affirmation to me looks too general, it looks like it does not have a specific "goal". You have to be precise in your affirmation, if not it won't work.
Actually i want to have all powers of mars . So you are right brother there is no a specific goal .

Shael said:
Tiger.666 said:
If you want to do the mars square with a general purpose in mind, like just wanting benefits in general without anything specific, then you can do that. Your affirmation for this would work, but in my opinion it's quite unnecessarily long.

You can simply use something like "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are positively improving my life at all times, now, continuously, and forever." and it will work to the same effect as your other affirmation would. But since it's shorter it should be much easier to focus your attention on it properly, which would add to the power of it. At the end of the day this also comes down to personal preferences though, so if you feel better about your original affirmation then you can use that too.

thank you very much for this descriptive answer. and yes I prepared it as my heart desires. that is, I did the afirmation as I wrote. My only fear was that if the affirmation was long, it would be more ineffective. but as I said, my heart asked me to take all the powers of mars and I did it that way.

Tiger.666 said:
luis said:
Actually i want to have all powers of mars . So you are right brother there is no a specific goal .
Honestly, just do it for a specific goal. General goals are not the best. And the squares, at least for me, are hard to keep up. If you do a mantra wrong the square won't work.

luis said:
Tiger.666 said:
luis said:
Honestly, just do it for a specific goal. General goals are not the best. And the squares, at least for me, are hard to keep up. If you do a mantra wrong the square won't work.
So is there any other ways to have planet energies ? I iam trying to learn every methods .

Tiger.666 said:
luis said:
Tiger.666 said:
So is there any other ways to have planet energies ? I iam trying to learn every methods .
What do you exactly mean by this?

Hello everyone !

I started my mars square on 30/06/2020 Tuesday.

But after draw the square while i was chanting mantra of mars , I made a mistake.

I said the first 2 mantras as "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA NAMA"

But the square I made was a square for spiritual purpose. So I had to say "SVAHA" instead of "NAMA".

Soon after, I said the mantra correctly that I should say, "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA SVAHA". (i chanted it 15 times - for first day)

And now i am wondering that , is all my work broken?

luis said:
Tiger.666 said:
luis said:
I mean talismans etc .

Tiger.666 said:
luis said:
Tiger.666 said:
I mean talismans etc .
The point is always to use the energy for a specific goal. If you Want a Talisman then direct the energy to an object with an affirmation. Lets say you Want to have more energy, you will use an affirmation thay whenever you have the object with you it will make you be more energetic.

Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

But after draw the square while i was chanting mantra of mars , I made a mistake.

But the square I made was a square for spiritual purpose. So I had to say "SVAHA" instead of "NAMA".

Soon after, I said the mantra correctly that I should say, "AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BAUMAYA SVAHA". (i chanted it 15 times - for first day)

Yes, broken now.

I think you should have just ignored it and left those 2 as Nama. Nama and Svaha are very similar, and those are not as important as the whole rest of the phrase. The planet word is the most important part, and the words before that are also important. The last word is just a little thing to direct the shape of it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tiger.666 said:
Hello everyone !

Yes, broken now.

I think you should have just ignored it and left those 2 as Nama. Nama and Svaha are very similar, and those are not as important as the whole rest of the phrase. The planet word is the most important part, and the words before that are also important. The last word is just a little thing to direct the shape of it.
Nama and svaha are very important tbh. Especially when you're differentiating between spiritual and material squares.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back