Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US citizens phone tracking updated onto google and apple

InnerMercury20

https://youtu.be/KXUv9w2O6hA
They just put a tracking system "covid-19 tracking" on our phones without permission but they say we have the option to "opt-in"...but it's already on your phone. Turn off your bluetuth or leave your phone at home. The YouTube video link explains how it works.

InnerMercury20 said:
They just put a tracking system "covid-19 tracking" on our phones without permission but they say we have the option to "opt-in"...but it's already on your phone. Turn off your bluetuth or leave your phone at home. The YouTube video link explains how it works.
It's all over the world

InnerMercury20 said:
It's all over the world

InnerMercury20 said:
this is why I’m content with my old phone that’s several updates behind and still asks if I “want” the update

GPS is always on btw. You can't turn if off even if it is turned off. I suspect the same for bluetooth. They say you have to download the update and opt in for it to work but we should all know this is a lie as well. If you have doubts about the GPS is always on thing that I just said then give me your argument and I'll give you mine.

HauptSturm said:
GPS is always on btw. You can't turn if off even if it is turned off. I suspect the same for bluetooth. They say you have to download the update and opt in for it to work but we should all know this is a lie as well. If you have doubts about the GPS is always on thing that I just said then give me your argument and I'll give you mine.

I do not know if gps always on varies between phones (probably not), but bluetooth is certainly not always on. I must be activated. That being said nothing stops cell manufacturers to push an update forcing it on, but then it would have to be several manufacturers doing the same for all the phones and it would be detectable. Not just by battery usage, but by seeing device listed on other bluetooth compatible devices.

For years I have refused to have a smartphone and the reason is because I have always known that it is an spy tool that they use to monitor all your movements.

Henu the Great said:
HauptSturm said:

I do not know if gps always on varies between phones (probably not), but bluetooth is certainly not always on. I must be activated. That being said nothing stops cell manufacturers to push an update forcing it on, but then it would have to be several manufacturers doing the same for all the phones and it would be detectable. Not just by battery usage, but by seeing device listed on other bluetooth compatible devices.
I can't say much for bluetooth but I did drive into a large city 1 hour from my house a little less than 4 weeks ago and "THEY" notified me on my smart phone that there is a curfew in place at 9pm, probably due to protests as it was a democrat city and protests were largely in place. My GPS is always off btw. None of my friends in my area said they'd received the notice. Only me. So how'd they I was there? I get the same for amber alerts? What's the deal? I suspect bluetooth can be manipulated in the same way as well. Do you actually believe the phone when it says you have to manually allow bluetooth for this big gov app to work? And as for the covid-1984 update, do we even have to ask? That update is probably already on your phone or is waiting a timer. Probably the former. The next step is to mandate everyone to keep their smart phone on their person. I'm pretty sure every single smart phone in existence has had this app downloaded to their phone.

Further notes: Something installed without our consent for sure, but apps require permission to use services. In this case bluetooth and location service has to be turned on and permission to be given for app to use them. And then there is the app. No app has been installed, only framework for the tracking aka spying. It's like one foot in the grave in this regard.

HauptSturm said:
I can't say much for bluetooth but I did drive into a large city 1 hour from my house a little less than 4 weeks ago and "THEY" notified me on my smart phone that there is a curfew in place at 9pm, probably due to protests as it was a democrat city and protests were largely in place. My GPS is always off btw. None of my friends in my area said they'd received the notice. Only me. So how'd they I was there? I get the same for amber alerts? What's the deal? I suspect bluetooth can be manipulated in the same way as well. Do you actually believe the phone when it says you have to manually allow bluetooth for this big gov app to work? And as for the covid-1984 update, do we even have to ask? That update is probably already on your phone or is waiting a timer. Probably the former. The next step is to mandate everyone to keep their smart phone on their person. I'm pretty sure every single smart phone in existence has had this app downloaded to their phone.

Your location service is indeed off, but phones are connected to network by towers. You can be tracked by those alone, and as long our phones are connected to network towers then there is the tracking and no need for bluetooth or gps.

Messages can be pushed to phones which are connected since it is a ongoing connection and your device is listed on the connection list. So that is how the messages are distributed.

https://amberalert.ojp.gov/resources/wireless-emergency-alert
https://www.fema.gov/frequently-asked-questions-wireless-emergency-alerts

We actually have the say in the end if we opt in by allowing permissions to the app. Notice how "covid-1984" is not an app, but a backend for apps to use. That is the situation, for now.

Henu the Great said:
Further notes: Something installed without our consent for sure, but apps require permission to use services. In this case bluetooth and location service has to be turned on and permission to be given for app to use them. And then there is the app. No app has been installed, only framework for the tracking aka spying. It's like one foot in the grave in this regard.
I just told you the GPS is always on. I gave my reasons why. What makes you think GPS can be turned off? Because you turned it off on your phone? Okay, then why does my phone always know where I am despite me turning off the GPS? And you think bluetooth can be turned off as well. If GPS can be turned off (yet it's always on) what makes you think bluetooth can't be manipulated in the same way? And the app will get installed whether you like it or not eventually. But how will they make you keep your phone on you at all times? Most people already do keep it on their person anyway....

Most newer generation of cars have Bluetooth installed and apple/Google apps. Which means they probably installed it in these kinds of cars as well.

Do you think your phone needs your permission for the government to spy on your through your camera and microphone?
Your phone (and others) listens to everything you say all the time and profiles you accordingly. Where did you allow your phone to do that? Your phone generates ads based on what you say and search. You think that's just for ads as well?

For those with iPhone, go to Settings -> Privacy and turn the COVID exposure logging to "off".

For me, it is off by default. Your might be turned on, so go and check it.

HauptSturm said:
Do you think your phone needs your permission for the government to spy on your through your camera and microphone?
Your phone (and others) listens to everything you say all the time and profiles you accordingly. Where did you allow your phone to do that? Your phone generates ads based on what you say and search. You think that's just for ads as well?
Like the other said, connection through telephone towers. If you dont put location on they wont know where you are calling from exactly. only the tower used.
So you think it strange youd get a text notification if you leave the country saying what the prices are for using your phone abroad?
Either youve never been out of the country or youve simply never been without service.
Here there are not the same companies abroad. So youd temporarily switch providers so that you can be called in case of emergency, in example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back