Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Age of Aquarius

darkmonkey666

This way of understanding it kind of suddenly came to me the other day and I realized this.

The earth kind of goes in cycles there are smaller and larger cycles. The astrological ages and ages talked about in Hinduism may not be the same thing I dont think. But there are cycles that the earth goes through. At the end of each astrological age there begins to be signs of the next age.

This is the same with astrology. A person will notice especially near the Aries points. The sun and moon is the easiest to sense to be honest unless you really focus on some other planet or something moves to a powerful position. A person will notice for example about an hour before the sun Changes to the next sign the energy is mixed a little. More so with the Aries points it would be a few hours before and after you would notice the effect of the aries point but a few hours before you will start to feel a mix in energies with the sun. The same with Mars I noticed last night as it neared the Aries point.

But then the energy switches to the next sign. This actually appears it has happened at some point. It is debated when but that's beside the point. I personally think December 23rd 2012 and me and some others felt a huge Jolt in energy on that day and different feeling on earth for a bit after that. However unlike some were saying it wasnt the end of the world. This probably opened the door for the rtrs when we started in March the Next Year in small one time rituals.

But anyways a few years after that shift often is some kind of calamity or war or natural disaster or something major that shifts humanity in a major way. Same thing happened with Pisces and that is going from past life memories and once someone else that remembered this too.

Then after that event or events is only when the full manifestation of the next age begins. Maxine said 2024 was when the full age of Aquarius would begin. I have no reason to doubt her seeing what is going on right now.

However we need to be sure we are stocked up and prepared for this. Ok if nothing happens and your fine and you see things are actually in the clear in a couple years or 2024 you can donate all the food to some food pantry or something. However if things are not in the clear and you dont stock up or whatever your fucked.

So this year or in the next couple of years something major or multiple major events will happen that transforms Society more towards the energies of Aquarius and its themes. However this in itself does not mean we win automatically. So always keep up the warfare and educating people online. I personally think we are fine and won but that is only if we dont stop what we are doing now.

Anyways just wanted to share.

slyscorpion said:
This way of understanding it kind of suddenly came to me the other day and I realized this.

The earth kind of goes in cycles there are smaller and larger cycles. The astrological ages and ages talked about in Hinduism may not be the same thing I dont think. But there are cycles that the earth goes through. At the end of each astrological age there begins to be signs of the next age.

This is the same with astrology. A person will notice especially near the Aries points. The sun and moon is the easiest to sense to be honest unless you really focus on some other planet or something moves to a powerful position. A person will notice for example about an hour before the sun Changes to the next sign the energy is mixed a little. More so with the Aries points it would be a few hours before and after you would notice the effect of the aries point but a few hours before you will start to feel a mix in energies with the sun. The same with Mars I noticed last night as it neared the Aries point.

But then the energy switches to the next sign. This actually appears it has happened at some point. It is debated when but that's beside the point. I personally think December 23rd 2012 and me and some others felt a huge Jolt in energy on that day and different feeling on earth for a bit after that. However unlike some were saying it wasnt the end of the world. This probably opened the door for the rtrs when we started in March the Next Year in small one time rituals.

But anyways a few years after that shift often is some kind of calamity or war or natural disaster or something major that shifts humanity in a major way. Same thing happened with Pisces and that is going from past life memories and once someone else that remembered this too.

Then after that event or events is only when the full manifestation of the next age begins. Maxine said 2024 was when the full age of Aquarius would begin. I have no reason to doubt her seeing what is going on right now.

However we need to be sure we are stocked up and prepared for this. Ok if nothing happens and your fine and you see things are actually in the clear in a couple years or 2024 you can donate all the food to some food pantry or something. However if things are not in the clear and you dont stock up or whatever your fucked.

So this year or in the next couple of years something major or multiple major events will happen that transforms Society more towards the energies of Aquarius and its themes. However this in itself does not mean we win automatically. So always keep up the warfare and educating people online. I personally think we are fine and won but that is only if we dont stop what we are doing now.

Thank you.
Also to add- the Gods are taking care provided we keep working .
I live with my patents and it feels strange to see a complete change of behviour in them and they have just started storing stuff now.
Like your experience with your christian neighbour.

Usthepeople666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you.
Also to add- the Gods are taking care provided we keep working .
I live with my patents and it feels strange to see a complete change of behviour in them and they have just started storing stuff now.
Like your experience with your christian neighbour.

That experience I talked about was more like some sort of destruction of a relationship or his life that caused him to move more so than anything positive in changes from what I heard and saw. I dont fully know what happened though.

What your talking about is someone changing to be more open to the truth. That seems different.

However as far as I am aware a lot of people are more open to the truth and searching for it than before.

However also Maybe destructive things start happening to anyone who is too tied into the enemy thoughtform though soon I dont know. That might be cool in a way as long as I personally am not effected by any of those people as they go down with the enemy or something.

No one ever stated clearly what will happen when the thoughtform is destroyed or starts to get really close to that.

So who knows.

Anyways we started the rtrs in 2014 btw correction I remembered this wrong.

The reason for 2024 being the beggining of the age of Aquarius is because Pluto enters Aquarius and Neptune enters Aries. It is based in astrology

Yes but those events can be negative or positive for us. The energies are quite neutral in a way, if thr jews have their way then the even will be negative for us, if not it will be something more positive.

slyscorpion said:

HP Maxine also talked about Pluto entering Aquarius in 2025. I remember Ghost in the Machine posted a reply somewhere, something like "Pluto rules death", so yeah we should at least prepare. Look at CCP, they want War. They try to trigger one but fail because of the Final RTR. Fear and Death energy is not enough from covid-19, so they are trying to trigger wars and natural disasters with the help of Greys. Very unusual activities happing around and far from tectonic faults in your country? It's the Greys. Economic, cultural, and racial condition bad in your country? It's the Jews.

But it is true Pluto is bad more for Jews as told by HP Maxine here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603
I think the Jews will be exposed in big numbers by 2025. If not 2025, then at least by 2030.

Nikois666 said:
slyscorpion said:

HP Maxine also talked about Pluto entering Aquarius in 2025. I remember Ghost in the Machine posted a reply somewhere, something like "Pluto rules death", so yeah we should at least prepare. Look at CCP, they want War. They try to trigger one but fail because of the Final RTR. Fear and Death energy is not enough from covid-19, so they are trying to trigger wars and natural disasters with the help of Greys. Very unusual activities happing around and far from tectonic faults in your country? It's the Greys. Economic, cultural, and racial condition bad in your country? It's the Jews.

But it is true Pluto is bad more for Jews as told by HP Maxine here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603
I think the Jews will be exposed in big numbers by 2025. If not 2025, then at least by 2030.

Just because Pluto rules death this does not mean it is not in a positive light. Death can be literal or symbolical. Pluto is a planet of drastic changes, regeneration, things like rebirth and transformation, 'death' is symbolically part of this. For us I look on the bright side in that this is a very positive sign in our approaching Satanic world in 2024/5 and onward where the enemy's foundations upon this planet will finally completely crumble and die out to make room for change. But it of course will not come without a cost.

I discuss the matter of philosophical death and it's involvement with transformation in a positive light further in this topic. This rebirth and transformation to our Satanic world is likely what Maxine meant on Pluto being in Aquarius being major bad news in regards to our enemy. This is why I suspect this time phase may very well involve nuclear warfare from the enemy in some way or other as Pluto also rules over nuclear weaponry and related matters. Jews invented nuclear weapons, information on their construction and building schematics were psychically passed down by their reptiloid slave drivers and it has always been said that when the enemy fails or is failing to conquer a planet, they try to destroy it by nuclear means.

We have immense power on our side to prevent this, more than we've ever had before even now, and the enemy is weakened and weakening further every day we do RTRs. We work towards our world of freedom. However, planets and signs may be powerful in their influences, but the future is hardly set in stone. Opposing forces can alter the path of 'destiny'. This is why we must continue to fight the enemy no matter what, because they will try to utilize everything in their power to turn these astrological tides in their favour. And we are most certainly not going to let that happen.

And again on a more positive note, remember that karmic things always fall into place with many meanings behind them and these are not coincidental. Pluto enters Aquarius in 2024, this is the next Year of The Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac. The dragon is one of Satan's symbolical animals and this isn't just the year of any dragon but the year of the wood dragon. The wood dragon is symbolical of growth and expansion, co-operation and idealism, one's roots to their origins, "Wood heralds the beginning of life, springtime and buds, sensuality and fecundity. Wood needs moisture to thrive."

"Wood needs moisture to thrive". Satan is known as The Water Bearer, he who masters the Serpent Dragon. The serpent is a dragon, a nature spirit, of water. When signs like this tie in together so 'accidentally', I can assure you, there is great and powerful meaning behind it and it is not a coincidence.

Pluto entering Aquarius, is what has been truly meant all of these years in the coming of the AGE OF AQUARIUS, where we take back our freedom and reign victorious. But we must FIGHT for it. The very universe is aligned in our favour, but we must encourage it so.

Stay strong for the only true death we will see is of our enemies.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Nikois666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Just because Pluto rules death this does not mean it is not in a positive light. Death can be literal or symbolical. Pluto is a planet of drastic changes, regeneration, things like rebirth and transformation, 'death' is symbolically part of this. For us I look on the bright side in that this is a very positive sign in our approaching Satanic world in 2024/5 and onward where the enemy's foundations upon this planet will finally completely crumble and die out to make room for change. But it of course will not come without a cost.

I discuss the matter of philosophical death and it's involvement with transformation in a positive light further in this topic. This rebirth and transformation to our Satanic world is likely what Maxine meant on Pluto being in Aquarius being major bad news in regards to our enemy. This is why I suspect this time phase may very well involve nuclear warfare from the enemy in some way or other as Pluto also rules over nuclear weaponry and related matters. Jews invented nuclear weapons, information on their construction and building schematics were psychically passed down by their reptiloid slave drivers and it has always been said that when the enemy fails or is failing to conquer a planet, they try to destroy it by nuclear means.

We have immense power on our side to prevent this, more than we've ever had before even now, and the enemy is weakened and weakening further every day we do RTRs. We work towards our world of freedom. However, planets and signs may be powerful in their influences, but the future is hardly set in stone. Opposing forces can alter the path of 'destiny'. This is why we must continue to fight the enemy no matter what, because they will try to utilize everything in their power to turn these astrological tides in their favour. And we are most certainly not going to let that happen.

And again on a more positive note, remember that karmic things always fall into place with many meanings behind them and these are not coincidental. Pluto enters Aquarius in 2024, this is the next Year of The Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac. The dragon is one of Satan's symbolical animals and this isn't just the year of any dragon but the year of the wood dragon. The wood dragon is symbolical of growth and expansion, co-operation and idealism, one's roots to their origins, "Wood heralds the beginning of life, springtime and buds, sensuality and fecundity. Wood needs moisture to thrive."

"Wood needs moisture to thrive". Satan is known as The Water Bearer, he who masters the Serpent Dragon. The serpent is a dragon, a nature spirit, of water. When signs like this tie in together so 'accidentally', I can assure you, there is great and powerful meaning behind it and it is not a coincidence.

Pluto entering Aquarius, is what has been truly meant all of these years in the coming of the AGE OF AQUARIUS, where we take back our freedom and reign victorious. But we must FIGHT for it. The very universe is aligned in our favour, but we must encourage it so.

Stay strong for the only true death we will see is of our enemies.

Do you understand what influences the years in Chinese astrology. I kind of wondered about this. Didn't quite understand it.

slyscorpion said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

Do you understand what influences the years in Chinese astrology. I kind of wondered about this. Didn't quite understand it.

I can't say with any certainties but from what I can understand the Chinese are very "Star Driven". They have a lot of history in the legends of constellations and symbolical creatures that catered to specific energies, associations of elements, and even gods. They have a lot to do with nature spirits like dragons as well.

Chinese astrology is something that has persisted in tradition long before xianity was invented, so I don't think it's unlikely they still hold to some old teachings of paganism and our Satanic origins, which cater to actual truths we can use. When you think of it, is it so hard to believe when our own modern astrology is still so accurate to truths? A lot of things you can find easily online are actual truths written in match of Azazel's Astrology on our website. If such things as that survived, why not Chinese astrology as well? For the Chinese though their astrology is more in symbology rather than literals like ours.

Their ways of seeing are different but the astral manifests and varies in different ways, their astrology seems to cover niches that our own does not, which is fantastically in harmony with the whole purpose of the three different races, to fill in where the others do not with their own soul's understandings. Things match up and link with one another, it's all association and learning in tradition of spiritual knowledge passed down through the ages. What actually influences the years of Chinese astrology could potentially have to do with the passing of ages, a cycle of energy caterings that has proven consistent through thousands of years, because like I said, it's existed since long before xianity, but I don't quite know yet at this time what specifics there are to this and if this is truly accurate.

If I were to ponder on it more and research it I could open up to more answers, but this is not a topic currently of interest to me at the moment, nor do I have the time. If and when I ever do come across such knowledge I'll try to remember your question here and provide whatever answers I can that seem most legit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back