Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The WW2 SAS, the British Special Forces, Copied the SS and I Think they did Spiritual Warfare for Xianity Unknowingly

13th_Wolf

I was replying in a post about Masculinity to an SS when he prompted this thought to me.

SAS is 19 1 and 19 which is 39 , 3+9 = 12. 12 is the number of the cycles, signs, seasons and the entire zodiac. Also the number of Pisces, Neptune, "the one" universal force. SS adds up to 11 which is Aquarius' number and thus a number relevant of Satan.

The A placed amongst SS should mean as in absence from (like Abnormal, Anti, the A- letter prefixes words which denote which is "without something")

The jew calls the goyim the Amalek, without Malek which is without Melek Taus, another name for Satan.

There are 3 regiments of the SAS. The 21st reserve regiment, the 23rd reserve regiment, and the 22nd- the active regiment. 22 is a number of jewish magick. The number 3 I believe is an important number in the occult patterns that the enemy numerology works around as there are 3 qualities in Astrology which rule the patterns of the universe, 3 dimensions.

SAS is 19 1 and 19 which is 39 , 3+9 = 12. 12 is the number of the cycles, signs, seasons and the entire zodiac. Also the number of Pisces, Neptune, "the one" universal force. Neptune is also to do with deception which represented itself as a tool of the enemy. SS instead adds up to 11 which is Aquarius' number and thus a number relevant of Satan. Note SS and 11, symmetry.

The A placed amongst SS should mean as in absence from (like Abnormal, Anti, the A- letter prefixes words which denote that which is "without something")

The jew calls the goyim the Amalek, without Malek which is without Melek Taus, another name for Satan. The SAS unlike regular Special forces, being the "first", were left without a supervisor barking them orders. They are given free will and awareness over their own actions even today, these men act conscious of their own emotions and are not ordered to do stuff like regular soldiers. They are allowed to hold their own opinions and voice them in power plays. They are without an authority, but also involved in the enemy's powerplay, they are the enemy's Amalek.

Back to the 3 regiments, if you take the numbers of them 21 22 and 23 following the alphabet you get UVW. VAHV VUHV VAHW WAHW which is the 17th letter in the RTR. The 6th letter of the jewish aleph-bet. There is clear embedded jewish magick in this military organisation's conception.

The founder of the SAS David Stirling who was nobility, born in the 15th of November 1915, has jewish features. His chart has a water composition with grand trines, he was remarked by other British generals as a "lunatic, but a lunatic you want in times like this". The SAS began and was formed fighting Erwin Rommel's Afrikakorps which was one of the best divisions led by arguably the best general in the German Army.

The SAS now has a reputation of being the no.1 best Special forces in the world which started all the other ones, but it is observable that it is bullshit and a blatant ripoff on the SS which was the actual first.
https://www.thetoptens.com/most-well-trained-special-forces/

These dudes must have held a lot of weight on their shoulders for the disgusting things they witnessed and condoned. They were the physical body and mode for the jewish magick against the Waffen SS literally.

When it's said that the Nazis were the future for us and everything advanced, it's not a dreamy lie. The "number one special forces that all other countries special forces are based on" is based on and against the SS. Blatantly and in occult means as well.

There is nothing further on them because they are highly classified, but in these modern times because of youtube and everything, there's some stuff you can look into from the modern ex-SAS. I've personally spoken with someone who worked alongside them on military operations, alongside American special ops on a couple of occasions as he was letting off his chest to me some time after he dealt with what he did with them. I won't go into that here, but it's serious business and he was forced on pain of death not to disclose it to anyone, but we were in a secure car ride and he ended up trusting me with this information. Aside of this (which was a very strange experience for me when it happened and a definite first) I was recently prompted to join the SAS by some random career stuff I did on a site lol, then I fast-tracked into this realisation. I really want there to be an SS again lol, I hate it, the pain of it. .

As a closing note, on the planetary/sign rulerships for countries, the UK and Germany are both associated with Aries. This definitely gives some further astrological semblance down the line, in understanding the intensity of the war between the 2 main parties. Prussia and thus Germany is also associated with Aquarius. The kingdom of England had Lions on it's flag so perhaps this could hint at Leo inflection? These sign's differing lexis should help people understand the differences and similarities between the 2 memetic ideas of Britain and Germany and better get how things played out in the war. Adolf Hitler respected the British soul and fight a lot, but it is so screwed up. The great composers of beautiful music, artists, sculpters and so forth sprung from France, Italy and Germany over the centuries, Great Britain had not one. All Britain had was the world jew slave empire as it's prestige, also reflected in how it treated it's own people as slaves. After the war, the creation of the NHS (also based on NS healthcare programs) and the end of the British poverty, you had all the mod and rocker, then the hippie bands forming in the 50's and 60's. Led Zeppelin, the Beatles and all of it, which was the first pronounced cultural expression of Britain in the centuries. The "Rock n Roll" convention of America was arguably persuaded largely by the UK at the time, the punk and goth things definitely were pronounced from Britain. "The British Invasion" is what the British bands like the Beatles, The Animals, The Who and everything were called when they broke big in the US. John Lennon getting called "the new jesus" and everything else disgusting which ensued from that drugfest. It all started (including all the sexual domestic abuses) from the ideas and energies of Britain which were convoluted, confused and under the jewish thumb. Vile acts and abuse known in recent times even dwarf the Dark Ages generally because of the collective Western guilt of WW2 represented in the sexual part of the consciousness. This is a grand summation of why things currently can't end peacefully, without any kind of bang. There is too much repression pent up on the Aryan soul also because of WW2 now, but the momentum kicked back against the enemy because of the internet. It's like a ball bouncing back and hitting the world in the face. Some people can take it or dodge it, and others can't or won't.

Edit- reading over this I didn't realise I screwed up at the beginning there, I repeated the same statement when writing it, I think I copied and pasted a second by accident and didn't check over. Ignore it. Funny, I think that was when Mercury was Rx lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back