Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive

The Alchemist7 [JG]

(Link is at the end of topic)

The following offline archive contain most of the English (only) Joy of Satan websites, including but not limited to:
- Joy of Satan Website
- The JoS Library
- Death of Communism
- Exposing Christianity
- Maxine Dietrich's Sermons
- White Death of Islam
- And more

The archive is based on the saved .html pages, so it should work with any device that contains a browser (laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet etc), without any internet connection. You will be looking for the .html file only, and just ignore the `_files` folder which contains the images and the scripts of the page you are looking for:
image2.png

If everything is fine with your browser, all images should load up with no problem. The page should look exactly like on the internet. I noticed that due to some javascript settings, some pages do not load all the images or some pages do not load at all, it most likely depends on the browser's settings because I tried to open same pages with different browser and they were working properly. If the images are not loading, you can find them in the `_files` folder, but most important is the information is unaffected and will load instantly.

Browsing through the pages like you would do with an offline website is not possible as all the pages are saved individually and do not contain the neccesary scripts to connect to each other offline. But the advantage of this archive is that you can use the `Search` function of your file manager and you will find wathever you are looking for instantly. In the following example I searched `moon` and these were the results.
search.png

Every single page in this archive is numbered and grouped in such way to maintain exactly the same order like on their website, so although the archive is relatively big, you won't get confused as the order is exactly the same like the original websites.

Some small pages are saved multiple times due to being linked in multiple places, but bigger categories which are linked in two or more places have only one main location and the alternative location(s) contain an image that will guide you to the respective file, like here:
1runes.png

Easiest is to use the `Search` function.

Any pages that are not working anymore have been recovered from the Internet Archive, so if I remember right, all websites are 100% complete.

I think the only website missing is Blacks for Satan, mainly because when I tried to enter it, it was saying that the website is being updated and was unavailable. There is also another website that hasn't been saved mainly because it was containing a lot of links to other JoS websites which are already downloaded.

Some small pages containing only the `Index` or the list of articles have not been saved, but in their place I put a simple image showing how the page was looking like, similar to this:
screenshot.png

I haven't downloaded the JoS Library myself, I put there an archive already given to us by HP. HoodedCobra, apparently containing 930 files.

I chose to remove the MP3 files from Exposing Christianity to keep the archive as fit as possible. Basically the memory they were taking is nearly as big as the archive itself, but I can upload them separately if you want them, just let me know. The MP3 files are good to listen at headphones when you are at work, although I wouldn't reccomend saving any SS data on your smartphones. I saved all the mp3 files from Exposing Christianity plus some mp3 sermons of Maxine about Christianity and Communism that I found on another JoS website. I will upload them separatelly if someone wants them. They are same numbered and grouped to maintain the same original order.

Other images to give you a hint about how the archive is organised:
main.png

The above is basically the main index page. All the other Websites are saved in the „7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE” folder.

image1.png

drgdfg.png

image3.png

program.png

meditationimages.png

Compressed archive is 911 MB
Unzipped archive is 1.4 GB

LINK:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA

It works even if is compressed but for the `Search` function to work properly, most likely you will have to extract/unzip it.
I will also update my signature with it to be easier to see. I hope you will like it :D

Excellent work, especially due to the fact the internet is undergoing under an increasing amount of abuse done against it by the enemy.

The Alchemist7 said:
Thanks alot, the Alchemist :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent work, especially due to the fact the internet is undergoing under an increasing amount of abuse done against it by the enemy.

Please bring back groups-archives.com

Thank you a 666 times.

My offline collection is outdated and incomplete. This is a lot more helpful than you think.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Code:
Hey Guys, This Is Concerning Satan's Initation(Giving Your Soul To Satan). :twisted:
What Candle Will I Use In This Initiation? It's Anyone Color?
by signing, what will i use in signing the letter: will i write my name first before signing it with blood or will the blood act like my name?
i'm new to satanism.
can someone guide me on astral projection and telekenis

The Alchemist7 said:

The following offline archive contain most of the English (only) Joy of Satan websites, including but not limited to:
- Joy of Satan Website
- The JoS Library
- Death of Communism
- Exposing Christianity
- Maxine Dietrich's Sermons
- White Death of Islam
- And more

The archive is based on the saved .html pages, so it should work with any device that contains a browser (laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet etc), without any internet connection. You will be looking for the .html file only, and just ignore the `_files` folder which contains the images and the scripts of the page you are looking for:
Compressed archive is 911 MB
Unzipped archive is 1.4 GB

LINK:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA

It works even if is compressed but for the `Search` function to work properly, most likely you will have to extract/unzip it.
I will also update my signature with it to be easier to see. I hope you will like it :D

Thank you, The Alchemist7!

Thank you sweet, can I ask something? I'm from Italy, and I've already downloaded all the encyclopedia (full and separately), the offline version... Well... all the downloadable file's.
now I'm asking to myself, there will be a multilingual file of all the files you maded?
In addiction, I'm a programmer, can I edit the script file to make it more confortable for me ( just in case I'm not good with it)?
sorry for bad English... My Apologies...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks
If somebody see something missing or needing to be included, just let me know here and I will update the archive and repost it on this topic. You will always find the lattest link in my signature

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
Why do you say this? I don't ever use my desktop and all the SS files I have are on my phone...
It's fine to have stuff on your phone, don't worry. Honestly having it on PC is almost just as bad anyway, if you are using Windows 10. The only notable difference would be if you used Linux.

Oooh i like it, friendly use! Excellent!

Just my 2 cents:
1) add a "Read Me" text that you explain how it work, like you did here
2) If you can/have time, include a other language, http://www.itajos.com is the italian's site of JoS and the library you can find the link below in my signature
3) can you make a html version of old forum? I remember that HP Hooded did similar it but for searching topic it requires a specific program that work only in winzoz, i have Mac :cry:

Grazie, ciao!

Thanks everybody

hatha69 said:
Thank you sweet, can I ask something? I'm from Italy, and I've already downloaded all the encyclopedia (full and separately), the offline version... Well... all the downloadable file's.
now I'm asking to myself, there will be a multilingual file of all the files you maded?
In addiction, I'm a programmer, can I edit the script file to make it more confortable for me ( just in case I'm not good with it)?
sorry for bad English... My Apologies...
Another archive would need to be done for the multilingual JoS. I have to further work on more other things that I planned but in the future I might do that as well. And yes you can edit the files if it make it easier for you.

Shael said:
Why do you say this? I don't ever use my desktop and all the SS files I have are on my phone...
It's fine to have stuff on your phone, don't worry. Honestly having it on PC is almost just as bad anyway, if you are using Windows 10. The only notable difference would be if you used Linux.

Ors666 said:
You can get a cheap android there are many decent ones you can buy new or used for around $50 or less. Then after downloading the files you can keep the phone on airplane mode. Having something portable you can use offline with all-you-need doesn't sound like a terrible idea.

The Alchemist7 said:
although I wouldn't reccomend saving any SS data on your smartphones.

Smartphones in general are a privacy nightmare. Apps can spy on your phone, collecting and sending data, keyboard apps that you install from the store most likely collect everything you write. Another thing, if someone is ever seized by the police for any given reason, police have a technology that can download all the data in their phone.
https://eachother.org.uk/police-can-download-smartphones-data-without-warrant/

But you are right that storing SS data on a computer is just as bad, this is why I keep all my SS and personal data in USB pendrives. The thing is, if the jews ever gets their way to the orwellian world state, people like us holding SS and anti-jew world order data will be first on the blacklist, so better would be to hide your data as much as possible. Now everybody is doing as they see fit for themselves.

Nkita666 said:
Hey Guys, This Is Concerning Satan's Initation(Giving Your Soul To Satan). :twisted:
by signing, what will i use in signing the letter: will i write my name first before signing it with blood or will the blood act like my name?
i'm new to satanism.
HI. You can use any candles you find, of any color, as long as they don't come from a christian church or shop. As having satanist stuff like pentagrams is blasphemous to the xians, in the same way xian candles would be blasphemous to the Gods, which is normal. As about astral projection and telekinesis, there are information about this on the Joy of Satan website
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
After dedication you will have to start a meditation program to advance yourself. There is a meditation program for begginers
https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
Only after you can perform the basic foundation meditations without problems, then you can start practicing more advanced meditations like the ones you mentionned.

Thanks. But can someone help me find the sigil of Adramelech. I feel so attached to his name, story and more but I have been unable to find his sigil to summon him I don't know his favourite candle colour.

Should’ve addressed Maxiene Dietrich as HP Maxine Dietrich imo as you did with HP HC. Great job though!

Hail Satan!

Nkita666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Code:
i'm new to satanism.
telekinesis is very advanced and isnt anything a new satanist can do.

there is alot more important meditations you need to focus on before you can even attempt to do that.

also, you dont give your soul to Satan, you dedicate it and free your soul with Satan.

If you use a custom ROM like LineageOS and no jewgle apps or jewgle play store in your phone there's no problem. You could use an alternative app store like F-Droid or download the APKs manually. Even if you use (((Windows))) you could download and write Tails to a USB flash drive, enable permanent storage in that drive in Tails and put your SS documents there so you'll only view them when you boot Tails from the USB drive. When you are finished you can reboot your system, remove the USB drive and return to your (((Windows))) to do your usual boring stuff.

Shael said:

Nkita666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Code:
i'm new to satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org has all the answers to your questions. For the rest of it, you are welcome in the forum.

Cfecit said:
2) If you can/have time, include a other language, http://www.itajos.com is the italian's site of JoS and the library you can find the link below in my signature
3) can you make a html version of old forum? I remember that HP Hooded did similar it but for searching topic it requires a specific program that work only in winzoz, i have Mac :cry:
For the Read Me text, I was thinking at a some sort of update of the archive where I will add Blacks for Satan website and yes I can add a ReadMe text, although the only way one can get the link is only by visiting this topic, so everybody downloading the archive will read this first, is less likely that someone will download it straight away from my signature without visiting this first. But yes at a future update I will add a readme as well on the very first index page. I wait first if people come with more ideas so I don't have to update it too often as it takes a lot of time, I have to work on other things as well.

As about the Italian JoS, this archive was intended to contain the english information only, but in the future I will start doing multilingual archives as well, It will take some time though.

About the old forum, you mean the previous one before ancient-forums?
I found it on the Internet Archive, from 2016 but I think newer snapshots are also working
https://web.archive.org/web/20160228151542/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/
I think only the JoS Newsletter would need to be saved because it contains the most important sermons and news, the rest are discussion topics opened by the users. Or if there are translated sermons, maybe an offline version would do, it can be modified after so we can use a search function. I will see.

satanama666 said:
i can't put it on a stick when it's unarchived
Is it same for everybody? Weird, for me it works. What about put it archived on the USB stick, then unarchive it there? The problem I had is that I couldn't archive it using left click and compress. I had to do it using the terminal, I don't know why, initially I thought is because of symbols like / and : that don't let me to archive it, but it worked through the terminal. You can try to do the same if you can't unarchive it even when it's already on the usb stick. There are commands on the internet on how to archive and unarchive files irrespective of the operating system.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
Thanks. But can someone help me find the sigil of Adramelech. I feel so attached to his name, story and more but I have been unable to find his sigil to summon him I don't know his favourite candle colour.
You don't neccesarily need the sigil. I think you can only vibrate His name when you want to perform the ritual and it might be enough. As about the candles, I would say black candles might be the best because it says on JoS that he has black eyes and black hair, just a thought.

Cfecit said:
For the Read Me text, I was thinking at a some sort of update of the archive where I will add Blacks for Satan website and yes I can add a ReadMe text, although the only way one can get the link is only by visiting this topic, so everybody downloading the archive will read this first, is less likely that someone will download it straight away from my signature without visiting this first. But yes at a future update I will add a readme as well on the very first index page. I wait first if people come with more ideas so I don't have to update it too often as it takes a lot of time, I have to work on other things as well.

As about the Italian JoS, this archive was intended to contain the english information only, but in the future I will start doing multilingual archives as well, It will take some time though.

About the old forum, you mean the previous one before ancient-forums?
I found it on the Internet Archive, from 2016 but I think newer snapshots are also working
https://web.archive.org/web/20160228151542/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/
I think only the JoS Newsletter would need to be saved because it contains the most important sermons and news, the rest are discussion topics opened by the users. Or if there are translated sermons, maybe an offline version would do, it can be modified after so we can use a search function. I will see.

satanama666 said:
i can't put it on a stick when it's unarchived
Is it same for everybody? Weird, for me it works. What about put it archived on the USB stick, then unarchive it there? The problem I had is that I couldn't archive it using left click and compress. I had to do it using the terminal, I don't know why, initially I thought is because of symbols like / and : that don't let me to archive it, but it worked through the terminal. You can try to do the same if you can't unarchive it even when it's already on the usb stick. There are commands on the internet on how to archive and unarchive files irrespective of the operating system.

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
You don't neccesarily need the sigil. I think you can only vibrate His name when you want to perform the ritual and it might be enough. As about the candles, I would say black candles might be the best because it says on JoS that he has black eyes and black hair, just a thought.

xudomode said:
how do i reverse the pact with satan im tired of being attacked every got damn minute of the day im done with this bull shit no one wants to help me and most of the time i get pushed and attacked that maked me believe that i dont have a gaurdian demon or no help from anybody im tired of loosing my shit and wasting my time worryinb more about this spiritual bull shit mind wars or worrying that ill get attacked and pushed by greys while loud chirping noises ear rapes the living crap out of me. All this is overwhelming as fuk and i kept stating that it is, to top it off every single time i try to meditate i get pushed by this god damn force while something repeatedly says sees me. You satanist doing this bs is making me feel like satan gas his fucking favorites or something. And if you guys also go thru the same attack on most of the hours of the day then you guys are fucking loons. Now approve my post and tell me how to get away from this crazy crap. I'm being attacked more than when i was a christian and how many times was that? Almost never. Hopefully my post isn't incoherent to some inconsiderate bot that don't approve my post!

For starters, create your own topic!

And secondly have you cleaned aura, and breath white gold energy to protect yourself to create an aura of protection? Have you done final rtr and returning curses one and two?

Have you asked help from Satan and your Guardian?

You are being attacked because you are a threat to enemy that is why. When you were xtian of course you had easier time, you played into reptilian bag so to speak.

But yeah, CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC.

xudomode said:
>Nukes his aura and soul with hard drugs

>When it's already far too late, realizes the shit he did

>Tries to meditate, gets attacked in all the millions of weakspots he himself created

>Cries about being attacked and says it's unfair

xudomode said:
I wonder how you spend hours attacking the jews but don't know how to protect yourself? Then, is it true what Shael said that you had hard drugs before (or if you still have)? Have you done the dedication ritual properly? Don't get offended by these questions as the problems might be within these parameters.

Ors666 said:
I'm not too sure on how you did it as I didn't download it yet, but if it says something on the browser like file:/ or whatever and it links to something locally, you can just download that file and create a directory that is similar to that, unless you've already tried that.
This is what I done yes, but on a big scale so to say.

Ors666 said:
I would like to help you to finish the offline archive. It would be good for us all to have something like that, will also save us from psychic attacks as they won't know when we access it as much (obviously depends on your setup). Can you tell me what you need?
Is not much to be updated on this archive, it shouldn't take me much time to do it, but there is multi-lingual archives that need to be done, one for the Russian JoS, one for Italian, one for Spanish, one for Romanian, one for French, one for Turkish and generally all the languages where JoS have been translated into. Whether they should be all combined in a single big archive, I don't know because it depends on how big they would be, keeping the archives as low as possible in terms of space they need is ideal, to be easier for everybody to download and copy. If you wish to help you can pick one language and start saving the files, in time we will manage to save everything and everybody can download and save JoS in their own language.

It's not working for me. Seems I'm unable to download zip files. Also, I've been having issues finding the Himmler documentary last few years. Where can I find that?

ZmajEriksson said:
It's not working for me. Seems I'm unable to download zip files. Also, I've been having issues finding the Himmler documentary last few years. Where can I find that?
You cannot download the file at all or you don't have a zip program top open it (7z, tar.gz, zip, rar etc)? As about the Himmler documentary, I don't know about it. If you know the name, you might be able to find it either on Bitchute, either on Internet Archive, you can find there many documentaries that have been erased from youtube.

xudomode said:
funny how yet another ignorant paranoid satanist bitch like you calls me a jew, it's literally all you secretive hiding pussies can do, I bet you everyday you cowards fear for getting caught even by your own family members, hitler is 1 of the only ppl I respect for having at least the fucking balls to expose the truth publicly while you fake wannabe super heroes hide behind a computer screen, screeching and whining about world events while eating chips and doing rtrs. I guess satan doesn't want someone like me who can do way more then you fat computer warriors idlely meditating hoping for the gods to intervene, I even told Satan that I will obtain fame and publicly tell the truth even if i am risking my life. Guessing he doesnt want a real warrior who will take the ball by doing something productive for ounce instead of working on hocus pocus bs, my fault if I never seen lucifers shiny florecent light bulb looking face and been greeted by his beautiful presence like how you ppl oh so desccribe him as, most of you satanist here are doing all this shit claiming that your so hard but clearly wouldn't even think of exposing this publicly. I hope when you slabs see me on tv exposing that'll seal the deal with all this rtr your doing, which no dout you ppl will make thread saying " oh look this guy exposed the enemy out publicly keep doing rtrs while buggers drips excessively from high priest second wizard in command cobra on his keyboard all the while you ppl praise your efforts and it was me not having a problem putting myself in danger. Here let me fight for the cattle who call other ppl cattle
Must feel really good being pampered by satan and his demons. Always remember how maxine wrote about how satan pampered her, when she was freezing cold satan put a nice little warm aura blanket on her. When i was cold out my ass getting frost bites on my body and was literally almost turned into a popsicle oh look satan did nothing! When I cut my damn wrist and bled all over the floor. Satan did nothing. Satan never showed me anything amazing other than me calling out to him and hearing a voice laugh. Seeing how most of you Satanist treat including the high priest its no surprise then why satan might not actually liike me at all. The worshippers become the God they worship. I might have dedicated a long time ago and had a couple of spirittual tthings but i was a on and off satanist I still consider myself new. You ppl only prove to me that i gotten myself into something bad and not something that I initially thought it was good. It's unfair how im been treated on here by ppl who are said to be long term satanist ppl who should have wisdom and have understanding just like the god you guys worship. Just like how you guys so desperately try to prove satan to be. I'm tired of all this, getting attacked by what its said to be Satans enemy but to also be attacked, accused, belittled by ppl who are supposed to be my brethren in arms. Idk even know what to say anymore, I cant even think. But thanks to all the Satanist who disrespected me those were sadly most. Approve my post so i can actually see for the last time if I can actually get a decent response if not then im just leaving all this behind.

I agree with you that some people are too harsh to those with issues. I think they want to see strength in others, and when they don't they get turned off or something. What the Jew did to our world and people is not pretty, and I think some of the members here are a little too harsh or cruel without providing any constructive advice. You are not the first person to be attacked by members on here while simultaneously being attacked by the enemy, unfortunately. Days, or a week ago, I was defending Loki after he has also get super mad with everyone for being hostile to him. Like you, he was not perfect and made some past mistakes, but that shouldn't generate a hostile response, rather a constructive one.

I don't think Satan abandoned you. I cannot tell you exactly why and how your relationship with him is like that. You have to realize he is super busy and there is only so much he can do in the moment, from an energy perspective. If you have further vulnerabilities, issues, and a lack of spiritual protection and bioenergy, this makes it even harder for Satan to help you, unfortunately. He has to concern himself with winning the war, and sometimes that does mean preferential treatment for some and not others. I doubt he is happy with your condition at all, and my guess is the gods probably feel bad about not being able to perfectly help everyone.

Maxine has had a very close relationship with Satan because her role is absolutely critical in the fight. Her "pampering" includes having to study all sorts of various topics, from learning how to run this website, to learning spiritual things, etc. Additionally, she said she was attacked so badly, at one point in time, that enemies were beating on her when she was sleeping. She really had it hard and so that is why she also got special treatment.

There comes a point where you must help yourself. You can give someone a billion dollars, but if they cannot sustain it, then it won't matter in the long run. We both know that suicide, either done now, or done slowly by abandoning the spiritual progression, will not fix anything, and will only make it worse. The same thing I told Loki I will tell you: Your condition IS unfair and it IS bad, but this means that you have to double down on your empowerment and evolution. You cannot let some rude comments get to you, even if they are uncalled for. It is absolutely critical that you double down now on everything you know to better yourself. I think you are staring at a crossroads now, given your current situation, where your life can improve tremendously, or it can worsen considerably.

I feel as though you have some awful spiritual issues plaguing you that you have to deal with first. The tell-tale sign of this is when you said that you called out to Satan and heard a laugh. This would never ever happen from him, especially given your poor condition. This is 100% enemy influence, likely as a result of the drug/alcohol abuse, unfortunately. Can you see the result of that happening now? It has driven you to nearly give up everything that could benefit you. Surely you can see how this result was only desired by the enemies that want to destroy you, not your creator God.

For your last point: Please keep your true ideas hidden. Hitler's situation was different from yours. Simply put, the environment he was in allowed him to expose the Jew. The attack on him came not from his own countrymen, as it would for you, but from the Jews of the world and the Soviet Union that wanted to overrun Europe. He was dogpiled by foreign Jews, you will be dogpiled by domestic Jews, if that makes sense. That is why you must empower yourself in secret, as well as do the RTR's. Remember: Those that worked to bring Hitler into power, prior to his rising, were hunted down in a town occupied by Commie Jews. There was bravery in what they did, as they did rituals day and night. Those that were found were killed immediately, due to the threat they posed. You cannot accomplish what they did in public, only in private. Satan even says in the Al-Jiwah to keep your beliefs hidden, otherwise you will be subject to persecution. Please head his advice and mine.

You will likely need to make another thread to detail your experiences and seek advice. Like I said, please do not give up on Satanism, as it really is your key. The attacks on you will not end if you decide you are done, they will continue, because those attacking you want the worse for you. They found a home in your poor state of the past, but they will not be able to in your strong status of the future. Take care, man.

Ors666 said:
You're just a Jew who's trying to undermine Satan. You dedicated in 2013 and didn't go on the forums for 7 years? Now that's some bullshit. Satan's favourites are Non-Jews and Satanists, if you're not his favourite you're a Jew. In that case, you may go ahead and meet your Jewsus in ChristHell :lol: Satan protects ALL of His own even in times of hardship. How about you stop trying to lead people new people from Satanism like the Jew you are?

What's the point in telling him this? I think it is pretty obvious he is under severe enemy attack, thereby causing him to feel like that. Feeling abandoned by Satan is like a textbook spiritual attack. You even tell him "Satan protects ALL of His own even in times of hardship.", but you do the opposite and attack your ally in his times of hardship, going so far as to flat out call him a Jew. Why?

I think you should just apologize for being so harsh. I know you were just trying to defend everyone on the board, but I don't see how he was being hostile towards Satanism. It just sounds like what everyone feels like when they get attacked. He suffered drug abuse, therefore his attacks were even worse.

The Alchemist7 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
You cannot download the file at all or you don't have a zip program top open it (7z, tar.gz, zip, rar etc)? As about the Himmler documentary, I don't know about it. If you know the name, you might be able to find it either on Bitchute, either on Internet Archive, you can find there many documentaries that have been erased from youtube.
I looked in both places and neither has it. I'm working on uploading HoodedCobra's videos onto BitChute and there's a few I'm missing

Ors666 said:
Someone else on the forums called him a Jew, he even went as far as to say he drank 2 litres of alcohol a day. Who the fuck drinks 2 litres of alcohol a day and still survives? Even I never used to drink that much and everyone was shocked at how much I could drink. Considering people's height, we need 2-3 litres of WATER and alcohol DEHYDRATES you. So you would then need to drink a lot on top of that to make up for it, 1 litre of water does not suffice, provided he'a that tall in the first place. Instead, so to be sure I'll do x9 RTR on Him, Satan will help me direct it to him, once things clear up and I'm sure then I'll do so. And the x9 RTR should help him, provided he'a a Satanist. But if he does truly say he will publicly expose the Jew, which for the time being I still doubt, I wouldn't be surprised as to why he's being heavily attacked. Otherwise, he could just be trying to extract information from us to see how we operate in times of hardship, give it to the enemy and then they'll work around that. If he's a Jew, the x9 RTR would do the opposite of helping him. No Jewish letters of their existential system on him, no protection, no power. I'll even vibrate SATANAMA on him 108 times and affirm "All Jewish influence over him is destroyed.". Sounds fair don't you think? Then we'll see what happens after that and the apology will come too.

Yeah the drinking is fucked. I hope he is doing much better, physically. Also that is a great idea to do the RTR. It will either help him, or hurt him, if he is a fraud. Sounds like a win-win. That is very nice of you to do that for him, that is a good idea. Also I read what you said about using a picture and directing the RTR towards yourself. I will have to try that myself, thanks for the suggestion.

Ors666 said:
I don't know if I told you when I'll do it, but I had shit to do so I'll do the RTR this Sunday. And don't worry lol every-time I go outside I deal with 5G towers, 4G towers, at least a hundred Jewish spies, taking a shit and shower is also a problem, sleeping is a problem, waking up is a problem, getting out of bed is a problem, eating can be a problem, just recently some reptile tried to poison my foods aura :lol: I get thoughtforms sent at me, reading is a problem, concentrating is a problem, studying is a problem, I have been extending the same course for years and haven't even began, drinking water is a problem, consuming CBD is a problem, talking to Satan is a problem, talking to my Guardian Demon is a problem, cooking is a problem, me writing this post right now is a problem, me trying to open the forum site is a problem, me trying to login to the forums is a problem, me reading people's posts is a problem, talking to my girl is a problem, taking to my mum is a problem, shopping is a problem, getting enough protein is a problem, working out is a problem, meditating is a problem, magick isn't a problem though :lol: I have just today cursed at least 50 Jews when I was outside, every time they do something they just make me stronger, keeping my money in place is a problem, breathing is a problem, seeing is a problem, looking at people is a problem, walking is a problem, relaxing is a problem, clothing is a problem, cleaning my room is a problem, brushing my teeth is a problem, crossing roads is a problem, they literally make their cars move a little at red lights and try to send some Jewish bullshit at me, literally anything you can think of that a Jew can prick at is a problem for me. They even use electrokenesis remotely on my phone sometimes :lol: some of them tried to put cum in my food, cum in my drugs when I used to take them (never got it from them), some Jew tried to frame me for something I didn't do. I'm not complaining, it's life. You harden up or fall back in the gutter like a bitch. Being weak doesn't make you a bitch, complaining and trying to run away from the solution makes you a little bitch. You think I didn't want to kill myself? At least 5 times I almost bought cyanide pills :lol: but I'm here, not complaining. My weed used to be blissful, till I spoke to some Jew again who tried to harvest my soul. Now I can't even enjoy that, even though it isn't very good to do it anyways, but they always were good and blissful to me before that. But no, I don't complain, post all my problems (except this time), blame Satan and the Demons for not helping me when they have been literally multitasking for thousands of years, try to run away from being a dedicated Satanist, try to go back to the drugs. And you people wonder why I called him a Jew just like that? If you're not a Jew, whether this is harsh for you or not, stop being a little bitch and put your shit together. If you're a Jew, my RTR tomorrow on you is gonna make you feel like a Grey Aura would :lol:, if you're not a Jew, you will get my little Devilish blessing.
You must have been on some hard drugs yourself, based on several of your most recent posts, things such as "satan told me this... satan told me that..." "we were created as slaves in gold mines" "I deal with a hundred jewish spies""my thoughtform is very chatty" "some of them tried to put cum in my food"....
You're in no shape to give advice. Your posts are representative of a person that is not mentally stable.

Perhaps you should do meditations to first fix your mental state. I'm sure if you asked on the forums, several here can help you with that, as several SS here also had to fight off the effects from extensive drug usage.

I'm sure other people notice this, but don't wanna bother with it, but I simply don't want new guys that don't know any better to take erroneous advice from you. You and xudomode might have actually been more alike.

You were quick to be inconsiderate, not giving people the benefit of the doubt, so I'll gladly be straightforward with you.

Ors666 said:
Invictus said:
Ors666 said:
I don't know if I told you when I'll do it, but I had shit to do so I'll do the RTR this Sunday. And don't worry lol every-time I go outside I deal with 5G towers, 4G towers, at least a hundred Jewish spies, taking a shit and shower is also a problem, sleeping is a problem, waking up is a problem, getting out of bed is a problem, eating can be a problem, just recently some reptile tried to poison my foods aura :lol: I get thoughtforms sent at me, reading is a problem, concentrating is a problem, studying is a problem, I have been extending the same course for years and haven't even began, drinking water is a problem, consuming CBD is a problem, talking to Satan is a problem, talking to my Guardian Demon is a problem, cooking is a problem, me writing this post right now is a problem, me trying to open the forum site is a problem, me trying to login to the forums is a problem, me reading people's posts is a problem, talking to my girl is a problem, taking to my mum is a problem, shopping is a problem, getting enough protein is a problem, working out is a problem, meditating is a problem, magick isn't a problem though :lol: I have just today cursed at least 50 Jews when I was outside, every time they do something they just make me stronger, keeping my money in place is a problem, breathing is a problem, seeing is a problem, looking at people is a problem, walking is a problem, relaxing is a problem, clothing is a problem, cleaning my room is a problem, brushing my teeth is a problem, crossing roads is a problem, they literally make their cars move a little at red lights and try to send some Jewish bullshit at me, literally anything you can think of that a Jew can prick at is a problem for me. They even use electrokenesis remotely on my phone sometimes :lol: some of them tried to put cum in my food, cum in my drugs when I used to take them (never got it from them), some Jew tried to frame me for something I didn't do. I'm not complaining, it's life. You harden up or fall back in the gutter like a bitch. Being weak doesn't make you a bitch, complaining and trying to run away from the solution makes you a little bitch. You think I didn't want to kill myself? At least 5 times I almost bought cyanide pills :lol: but I'm here, not complaining. My weed used to be blissful, till I spoke to some Jew again who tried to harvest my soul. Now I can't even enjoy that, even though it isn't very good to do it anyways, but they always were good and blissful to me before that. But no, I don't complain, post all my problems (except this time), blame Satan and the Demons for not helping me when they have been literally multitasking for thousands of years, try to run away from being a dedicated Satanist, try to go back to the drugs. And you people wonder why I called him a Jew just like that? If you're not a Jew, whether this is harsh for you or not, stop being a little bitch and put your shit together. If you're a Jew, my RTR tomorrow on you is gonna make you feel like a Grey Aura would :lol:, if you're not a Jew, you will get my little Devilish blessing.
You must have been on some hard drugs yourself, based on several of your most recent posts, things such as "satan told me this... satan told me that..." "we were created as slaves in gold mines" "I deal with a hundred jewish spies""my thoughtform is very chatty" "some of them tried to put cum in my food"....
You're in no shape to give advice. Your posts are representative of a person that is not mentally stable.

Perhaps you should do meditations to first fix your mental state. I'm sure if you asked on the forums, several here can help you with that, as several SS here also had to fight off the effects from extensive drug usage.

I'm sure other people notice this, but don't wanna bother with it, but I simply don't want new guys that don't know any better to take erroneous advice from you. You and xudomode might have actually been more alike.

You were quick to be inconsiderate, not giving people the benefit of the doubt, so I'll gladly be straightforward with you.
You don't know shit about me and what I do and who I am, I don't need anyone's help I have Satan and the Demons, just because you cannot create a chatty thoughtform eventhough you haven't been on drugs doesn't mean I can't. Joy of Satan website says we were created for gold mines so there's that for you. Think of me what you want I give less of a fuck about people's opinions including yours especially when you and the others don't know a flying fuck about me than I give a fuck about the Jews that tried to harvest my energy lol. What are SS gonna tell me? Meditate? Drink some water? How wonderful I forgot how to be a Spiritual Satanist all of a sudden as if that works on me :lol: keep your shit to yourself I don't give a shit and I will never give a shit you haven't been overloaded on a dose that would've killed 80% of the population so your opinion means less to me than the Jew.
There goes that mental instability again. Looks like I hit a soft spot.
Here's a post about the gold mines from HP HC
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13232&p=50730#p50730
Here's another from other SS
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30382&p=132517&hilit=gold+mines#p132517

Also feel free to remain in your inflated sense of grandeur and drug induced delusion. If you don't care, no one else will care either. Keep in mind though; everyone sees right through you.

Ors666 said:
You don't know shit about me and what I do and who I am, I don't need anyone's help I have Satan and the Demons, just because you cannot create a chatty thoughtform eventhough you haven't been on drugs doesn't mean I can't. Joy of Satan website says we were created for gold mines so there's that for you. Think of me what you want I give less of a fuck about people's opinions including yours especially when you and the others don't know a flying fuck about me than I give a fuck about the Jews that tried to harvest my energy lol. What are SS gonna tell me? Meditate? Drink some water? How wonderful I forgot how to be a Spiritual Satanist all of a sudden as if that works on me :lol: keep your shit to yourself I don't give a shit and I will never give a shit you haven't been overloaded on a dose that would've killed 80% of the population so your opinion means less to me than the Jew.

Quit that attitude.

Flexing with past drug usage is retarded. Do not be retarded.

Ors666 said:
xudomode said:
Shael said:
>Nukes his aura and soul with hard drugs

>When it's already far too late, realizes the shit he did

>Tries to meditate, gets attacked in all the millions of weakspots he himself created

>Cries about being attacked and says it's unfair
>coming from an satanist who's probably pampered by satan and his deamons. >shael probably has more focus because her mind and body is not diseased like mine but makes fun of my weaknesses like a kike. >is an random who probably doesn't get attacked as much as me because she watches anime on a daily. Like seriously there's always some fake ass wannabe satanic warrior slab like you who tries to flex and say I'm dumb or a cry bby for going thrus this on an daily, apologies if you have it easier which you clearly do, and not that much of a threat to the enemy like me, i spend hours attacking jewish pussies not only doing a rtr. So maybe that's why I'm getting attacked hard asf, i just wanna why. I hope you dont also get attacked while taking an shower or taking an shit you ignorant dumb ass because that damn righg happens to me. Go watch anime or do 1 rtr thinking that your doing more than me. God this why I keep asking satan to make you ignorant part time satanist get attacked as much as i do so yall can learn some damn understanding and respect kid, I'll never make fun of someones torment or suffering, especially someone likd me who suffers from illnesses that make it hard for me two meditate.
I would like to just advise you. Every post of yours has some kind of misinformation and delusions, you should ground yourself and stop thinking that every thing that comes to your mind is legit and real. Not an insult or anything, it's for you and those who read the stuff you write.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back