Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Help Quitting Drugs and Healing Stomach Issues!

Theserpentrises1666

Hey guys I been struggling with a few things lately As you can see by the title and I really need help with these things so here I am just gonna open up cuz I’m desperate for advice/help. Anything will be appreciated.

So back in mid April one day I started having some weird stomach pains/intestinal cramping and went diarrhea after eating some left over pizza. Didn’t think much of it at first because I was taking magnesium carbonate at the time and knew it can cause loose stool if you take too much. So I stopped taking the magnesium The days after but I still was feeling ill like in my stomach area so then I thought maybe it was food poisoning or stomach flu.

Well fast forward 2 weeks later After I had a doctor appointment over the phone I wasn’t going diarrhea anymore but still had cramping and pain in my lower stomach and it was making it hard to eat anything. I was literally eating just apple sauce, banana, and soups all day. So I finally went to the hospital and told the doc there all of my symptoms. They drew blood, ran a couple tests and the doctor told me everything looked fine and It was probably anxiety/ibs and sent me on my way.

It was weird tho cuz as soon as I got home It was like I magically felt better I ate fish and chips and Some fruit that evening. For the next couple of weeks after that I felt pretty good and was eating normal up until around the middle of May Then the stomach cramping came back....This is where the drugs come in. Desperate for relief and stressed out I started smoking weed and taking edibles for my stomach pain.

And So For the past month I been getting high everyday and feel like the weed has been helping My stomach calm down because I don’t feel it spasming or cramping when I’m high. But I read on here the other day that doing weed or any other drugs is bad and all the bad things that can happen so now it scared me and made me wanna quit but I need help cuz it’s hard I’m scared if I don’t get high on weed my stomach problems will continue and also I feel like it’s become a habit getting high everyday. So If anyone can please tell me what herbs or meditations I can do to heal my stomach and a plan for quitting weed safely and smartly let me know.

Sorry for the long paragraphs I just been holding all this in :(

You're either gonna investigate your stomach problems and fix them or mask the problem and destroy your mind. You could try looking for an ayurveda or tcm doctor who will help you.
Also, bananas when not cooked make me have stomach troubles, so maybe take a look at that. Just because it's fruit it doesn't mean that it's always good for you.

Aquarius said:
You're either gonna investigate your stomach problems and fix them or mask the problem and destroy your mind. You could try looking for an ayurveda or tcm doctor who will help you.
Also, bananas when not cooked make me have stomach troubles, so maybe take a look at that. Just because it's fruit it doesn't mean that it's always good for you.

I know I should quit I been trying to resist the urge to get high but it’s hard for me because I have an addictive personality yesterday all day I was sober until the evening I gave in took a edible. I was hoping someone on here could tell me what meditations or mantras I could do to calm the stomach and to heal that area. Also should I try weening off the weed edibles or go cold turkey?

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Aquarius said:

I know I should quit I been trying to resist the urge to get high but it’s hard for me because I have an addictive personality yesterday all day I was sober until the evening I gave in took a edible. I was hoping someone on here could tell me what meditations or mantras I could do to calm the stomach and to heal that area. Also should I try weening off the weed edibles or go cold turkey?
Cold turkey. You can get high with the pineal meditation and the beautiful meditation from Satan which you can find on the meditation section.

Aquarius said:

You HAVE to find a REASON to quit.

you can’t just give in to the urge in all honesty weed doesn’t really give withdraws so just go cold turkey. It really isn’t that hard if you can find a reason to quit. As far as stomach issues it could be a blockage of sorts I have suffered similar problems in the past and doctors have said the same it’s likely the weed bud. do a spiritual Moon square when the moon goes into Cancer use the short mantra if you don’t have the time (as the moon square is 81 days) the moon rules the stomach, pancreas and all digestive organs.
Affirm something like “my stomach pancreas and digestive organs are perfectly healthy at all times and in every way.” This will take a long time though but it’ll be worth it, but will probably come back if you keep doing weed. Especially if your moon is already bad.

Saturn is also probably a good square to do but you would have to wait till Saturn goes direct in a few months use the SS calendar.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=ss+calendar make sure your time Time zone is correct it’s imperative.

For me it was Enlil who made me quit he explained to me how absolutely stupid I was being, all weed does is give you a cheap buzz and destroys you spiritually and eventually physically. It Made me waste so much time I HATE the stuff now, though this may not work for you I suppose you could invoke him if your open enough, but you Best be ready for scorn, and don’t bother if you don’t think it will help.

What about you Aquarius? What made you quit

Aquarius said:

I responded on the health forum to your post.

You HAVE to find a REASON to quit.

you can’t just give in to the urge in all honesty weed doesn’t really give withdraws so just go cold turkey. It really isn’t that hard if you can find a reason to quit. As far as stomach issues it could be a blockage of sorts I have suffered similar problems in the past and doctors have said the same it’s likely the weed bud. do a spiritual Moon square when the moon goes into Cancer use the short mantra if you don’t have the time (as the moon square is 81 days) the moon rules the stomach, pancreas and all digestive organs.
Affirm something like “my stomach pancreas and digestive organs are perfectly healthy at all times and in every way.” This will take a long time though but it’ll be worth it, but will probably come back if you keep doing weed. Especially if your moon is already bad.

Saturn is also probably a good square to do but you would have to wait till Saturn goes direct in a few months use the SS calendar.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=ss+calendar make sure your time Time zone is correct it’s imperative.

For me it was Enlil who made me quit he explained to me how absolutely stupid I was being, all weed does is give you a cheap buzz and destroys you spiritually and eventually physically. It Made me waste so much time I HATE the stuff now, though this may not work for you I suppose you could invoke him if your open enough, but you Best be ready for scorn, and don’t bother if you don’t think it will help.

What about you Aquarius? What made you quit[/quote]

I’m Not sure exactly what a spiritual moon square is sorry I’m not very adept but I clicked the link and read it and saw that the moon entered cancer on summer solstice So it Already passed can I still do the mantras you said Or will it be ineffective if the moon is in a different one?

As for the weed I’m pretty sure I can stop I didn’t get high at all yesterday, I did take some cbd oil though not sure if it does anything for anxiety.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

I responded on the health forum to your post.

I responded please respond I’m in need of advice. I hope we get to the bottom of this.

Aquarius said:
according to you is the affirmation - "I am totally healthy in every way in a positive way for me " good enough? I use it with Raum mantra.
I would say my health has improved a bit.
Do help me in making the affirmation better if you have the time.

Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
according to you is the affirmation - "I am totally healthy in every way in a positive way for me " good enough? I use it with Raum mantra.
I would say my health has improved a bit.
Do help me in making the affirmation better if you have the time.
What are you trying to accomplish? If you have a health problem and want to heal it it's better to concentrate on that specific problem than to do a general health working.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

Cold turkey. You can get high with the pineal meditation and the beautiful meditation from Satan which you can find on the meditation section.

The meditation section on here? Or on the Jos website? I quit but I still wanna do this just to improve my mood.

Aquarius said:

The meditation section on here? Or on the Jos website? I quit but I still wanna do this just to improve my mood.
It's in the JoS website. Props to you for quitting.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

It's in the JoS website. Props to you for quitting.

I already found it there myself but thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back