Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adjustment Day: Nonwhites Now MAJORITY in 16-And-Under Demographic according to Census

Jack

For the generation of Americans not yet old enough to drive, the demographic future has arrived.

For the first time, nonwhites and Hispanics were a majority of people under age 16 in 2019, an expected demographic shift that will grow over the coming decades, according to figures released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Thursday.

We are browning from bottom up in our age structure,” said William Frey, a senior fellow at The Brookings Institution. “This is going to be a diversified century for the United States, and it’s beginning with this youngest generation.”

At the same time, the number of non-Hispanic whites in the U.S. has gotten smaller in the past decade as deaths surpassed births in this aging demographic, according to the Census Bureau population estimates.

Since 2010, the number of whites who aren’t Hispanic had dropped by more than 16,600 people. But the decline has been escalating in the past three years, with the number of non-Hispanic whites dropping by more than a half million people from 2016 to 2019, according to the Census Bureau population estimates.

In 2019, a little under 40% of the total U.S. population was either nonwhite or Hispanic. Non-Hispanic whites are expected to be a minority of the U.S. population in about 25 years.

A natural decrease from the number of deaths exceeding births, plus a slowdown in immigration to the U.S., contributed to the population drop since 2010 for non-Hispanic whites, whose median age of 43.7 last year was by far the highest of any demographic group. If these numbers hold for the 2020 census being conducted right now, it will be the first time since the first decennial census in 1790 that there has been a national decline of whites, Frey said.

“It’s aging. Of course, we didn’t have a lot of immigration, that has gone down,” Frey said. “White fertility has gone down.”

In fact, the decrease in births among the white population has led to a dip in the number of people under age 18 in the past decade, a drop exacerbated by the fact that the much larger Millennial cohort has aged out of that group, replaced by a smaller Generation Z.

Over the past decade, Asians had the biggest growth rate of any demographic group, increasing by almost 30%. Almost two-thirds of that growth was driven by international migration.

The Hispanic population grew by 20% since 2010, with almost three-quarters of that growth coming from a natural increase that comes when more people are born than die.

The Black population grew by almost 12% over the decade, and the white population increased by 4.3%.
Source
https://apnews.com/a3600edf620ccf2759080d00f154c069

Before the vote can be made to reinstate the draft, readers of Reynolds's manifesto rise up, kill the targets on The List, and use severed ears taken from those killings to prove their power and become the new leaders of a new United States, split into the regions of Blacktopia, Gaysia, and Caucasia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjustment_Day

jc12.jpg

Counteracting-cultural-marxist-Degeneracy03.jpg

Cultural-Marxism.jpg

degeneracy.jpg.w560h199.jpg

honey-lets-go-to-paris-its-so-romant-western-eurabia-20738206.png

America-feminism-transgendered-lesbian-white-privilege-obese-degeneracy-patriarchy-black-lives-matter-Uncle-Sam-Lady-Columbia.jpg

women-in-the-western-world-womens-1950-1975-2000-22025-9945117.png

culture.jpg

miley-cyrus-opens-bangerz-tour.jpg

cat.jpeg

Toronto_Pride_Parade_1_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1390840947379.jpg

the-myth-of-cultural-marxism.jpg

16427236_1806746766242807_7924593497502761598_n.jpg

cm-revolution.png

Which+way+mister+western+man_627093_7043293.jpg

Nuke-it-from-Orbit-594x372.jpg

3c6.png

Nazis_couldve_prevented_it.jpg

515YwV46xHL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

Whites need to have White Babies. I recall a member saying that they wish to not have Children because this World is too shit to raise Children. That is defeatist and weak. I think it is justified to censure that member for their decision, regardless of where they live. Not to mention it has been said I think by HPS Maxine that homosexuals will need - be obligated - to procreate. That is not a "sacrifice" in the slightest. In fact, it is not only obligatory but it is also an honour and a privilege to help the White Race survive.

Yet most of our people think we need to bend over backwards for the "poor innocent minorities". The situation is critical, so much so our literal end as a race is just few decades away, and yet we still open our hearts, wallet and our asses for the poor poor brown people.

If no drastic and serious measures are taken on the physical plane, it will be the end for humanity, a lame one as well, we won't even go down fighting at this point.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that only exposing the enemy will not be enough to destroy them, not when the vast majority of people on this planet are nothing but a mindless sheep.

The US is race-mixed beyond repair and is on a verge of a communist uprising, which will probably succeeded when taking astrology in mind, and Europe is overflooded with peaceful rapefugees, so much so you see more brown people than white people on streets and yet all whitey does is autistically screech at you if you dare even aknowledge the severity of the situation.

Jack said:

I think the US as the nation it once was will be done for, but I no longer believe that the white race will be extinct, like I did prior to joining Satanism. It'll be a clusterfuck, but the Gods will guide us through. We don't even need to wait for their physical appearance to begin fixing this. The RTR's + Race Awakening rituals can alone halt the demographic crisis.

It is always good to be aware of these things, but I don't not think it needs to be a point of conscious concern, because in the end, it will be fixed, as we are already implementing the solutions.

We seriously are fucked. Not to mention it's a good time to share this.

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/poor-millennials/

I came across this awhile ago Ignoring the liberal slant and propaganda in a few places especially the end this is very factual on how messed up the economy is for young people.

I dont think many people have their eyes open maybe not even on this forum as to how bad it is for the younger generation. Minorities included even though they are being used as a weapon against us for the most part.

If you think about it things really were better back in the earlier parts of the century in the USA. Xtianity like it says on the exposingchristianity.com site is the psychological preparation for communism.

It gets worse and worse as time goes on. Who's going to be able to afford having kids. Read the article for the reason there are not a lot of whites having kids.

Something needs to be done asap. The system is so unfair its unbelievable.

Well I think we are just about Screwed but I gave it my all with the race awakening thing and I can hope that it will make some people more aware and to stop the nonsense. I can hope and be optimistic however I fear that it will be too late by the time anything will be done. I mean we literally are almost at the point of a Marxist Revolution.

It however has gotten to the point socially we literally almost are living in full on communism without even realizing it yet. If you think of the parallels we better wake up and put a stop to it.

FancyMancy said:
I recall a member saying that they wish to not have Children because this World is too shit to raise Children. That is defeatist and weak. I think it is justified to censure that member for their decision, regardless of where they live.
That's the most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. Nobody should ever be forced to do something they don't want to do. Writing statements like this shows you are clearly quite fucked in the head about these things, and that you don't seem to grasp the fundamental values of Satanism properly at all. You honestly should be ashamed of even allowing yourself to type this out and post this, as it's disgraceful to have statements like this on the forums by a long-time member.

FancyMancy said:
Not to mention it has been said I think by HPS Maxine that homosexuals will need - be obligated - to procreate. That is not a "sacrifice" in the slightest. In fact, it is not only obligatory but it is also an honour and a privilege to help the White Race survive.
At most, there may be a feeling of obligation. And some of these people may CHOOSE to do this, out of their own free will, and perhaps there may be financial incentives towards doing these things. But no forcing will ever take place in any way about these things, as that would be utterly disgusting and go against free will of the people.

I do not see this going well. Many millenials have no values, nothing, all they care is money and social status based around their adolescency, they are addicted to social media and all kind of crap that makes their brain become dull. And guess what, they want no children. This is not looking nice.

FancyMancy said:
Whites need to have White Babies. I recall a member saying that they wish to not have Children because this World is too shit to raise Children. That is defeatist and weak. I think it is justified to censure that member for their decision, regardless of where they live. Not to mention it has been said I think by HPS Maxine that homosexuals will need - be obligated - to procreate. That is not a "sacrifice" in the slightest. In fact, it is not only obligatory but it is also an honour and a privilege to help the White Race survive.
I don't recall Hps Maxine writing this statement, instead Hp Jake wrote that and soon after corrected it by saying that no third sex will be obligated to procreate

I wonder where exactly in the nation the white demographics are getting lower. My guess the very leftist East and west coasts. Many whites in the south are still having +2,3 children, but there were already tons of blacks and others here from decades ago so it isn’t very noticeable.

FancyMancy said:

I see you're well fired up to fight for our race. And it's really atrocious what's happening to us.

But you want to censor a member for thinking that the world is too degenerated to bring children into.

Mate to censor someone for their opinion is to act like those anti fascist fascists.

There are circumstances and situations that people take into consideration.

I see a trend of where white people think about their careers and business. And put off having children and then reduce the population by only having one child.

The coloured races tend to make numerous babies and increase the population. And still have copious children even under poverty circumstances.

And then they point at the small white family and say look at their nice house. They have privilege because they're white.

No, the whites practiced self control and planning.

Anyway mate. Just thought maybe we should open discussions and educate people instead of just shutting them down.

It is a universal difference in the mentality towards children by the different races.

White people plan these things better. And because of this lockdown whites will make less babies.

A colleague said we will have a baby boom in nine months.

Not whites I don't think because whites are thinking about economy and there being virus at hospitals.

This is it. This is the point of no return. It was nice knowing you America.
These riots are nothing but a protracted war on white culture and identity. They will not stop until you are all dead.

The saddest thing is that I cannot seem to find world population by races, as many say it simple bullshit or that races do not scientific existed and are only socially constructed. but those that do mention races, tend to say that white are highest, often tied with Asians... if anyone has the source that displays 'correct' demography of races of the world population, that will be nice.

You Brothers and Sisters in America need to take this as seriously as a heart attack. Now, I normally use that as a joke but this IS that serious, just with a delay.
As you likely know, South Africa is the warning for the changes the jews are pushing in the USA and let me tell you, you need to fight it with everything you have. You still have rights and freedoms and can even prepare for an actual war as your gun laws are far more sane than the rest of the world. USE WHAT YOU HAVE!! We in South Africa, currently, are probably seeing the last generation of Whites being born and they are going to to have it hard. From here on, unless major miracles take place, us Whites have NO future in the country our forefathers forged for us. The black apes that have been put in power by the rotten jews are constantly pushing us out wherever they can; making laws that take away our chances for employment, harshly sentencing Whites to unjust and extreme punishments in court While Blacks who brutally murder entire White families with pangas for no reason get out on bail as little as about $5 (no joke), and of course by breeding like mindless animals, just to name a few. The offspring of today's children will probably be living in the worst of the "low class" areas, if not in shacks in townships. The government is actively working towards this under the direction of kikes, who put them in power. Primary schools today have 3 or 4 White kids amongst 15+ Blacks/Colourds/Indians whereas when I was that age 20 years there was 1 Black and 1 Indian in my ENTIRE school and that was normal.
Life is unimaginably shit with these cultures being predominant and the laws against us are much worse. We can't do anything legal about it because the government laughs at our suffering and it's ridiculous trying to get even one handgun, never mind any proper weapons and if we use them to protect ourselves we'll go to jail and likely get gang raped as a norm, unless one is capable of winning a fight against a large group of experienced criminals, which excludes 99% plus.
FUCKING FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY WHILE YOU CAN AND HOWEVER YOU CAN.

Personal Growth said:
FancyMancy said:

I see you're well fired up to fight for our race. And it's really atrocious what's happening to us.

But you want to censor a member for thinking that the world is too degenerated to bring children into.

Mate to censor someone for their opinion is to act like those anti fascist fascists.

I see a trend of where white people think about their careers and business. And put off having children and then reduce the population by only having one child.

The coloured races tend to make numerous babies and increase the population. And still have copious children even under poverty circumstances.

And then they point at the small white family and say look at their nice house. They have privilege because they're white.

Anyway mate. Just thought maybe we should open discussions and educate people instead of just shutting them down.

It is a universal difference in the mentality towards children by the different races.

White people plan these things better. And because of this lockdown whites will make less babies.

Not whites I don't think because whites are thinking about economy and there being virus at hospitals.

I agree. What if you cant feed the baby?

I mean us struggling to bring up a couple kids is not going to fix anything.

We need major fixing on a country level, or we are doomed.

Is it really about to get to the point where I need to be impregnating every white woman I meet, as many as I can?

FancyMancy said:

I've said this in the past and I'll say it again people not having children is a symptom of poverty. People who are meant to have and raise children will naturally want to have and raise children. The issue that we face now is they cannot afford it.

Breeding like farm animals is fixing the problem by creating another problem. If we start having lots of children before we are even able to feed and raise them properly we have the same issue blacks have which is most of them are raised in poverty and terrible conditions, creating terrible individuals that destroy their race and civilization from within.

This is something that is not addressed enough even in "wealthy" countries a majority of people are not financially capable of having more than two children and many can't afford to raise even one. I wholeheartedly believe that eliminating poverty fixes many of the big issues we have.

If non-white countries weren't such poor shitholes, and if people had the financial means, I think most would be inclined to live in countries that belong to their race. It's also important to dismantle welfare programs that are rigged for non-whites and incentivize these people to have lots of kids.

Just having every white person breed is putting a band aid on the problem and solves nothing. You have to tear out the jewish cancer that is the real root of the problem.

The time for petty squabbles and discussions about useless philosophical musings concerning tthe freedom of Choice is over. This is now a race against time.

The Whites have only one generation of time before the non whites become the majority at which point the scorched earth style brutal civil war is destined to commence.

There must be a definite understanding of the problem with a clear understanding of the kind of solution whites could pursue.

Here are the simple facts

1)The economy has collapsed and is being held by Ventilation support. Throughout the next decade there shall be mass joblessness, mass homelessness, government style fema camps for housing,government soup etc. Almost every since job which aren't essential jobs will be wiped out. Only people who already have massive savings or investments in other currencies than the dollar will be able to ride it out. Maybe people who work in ultra elite mega corporations will also survive.

2)The Non whites are continuing to have kids in mass numbers regardless of economic conditions. The non whites like Hispanics have a well developed family and peer support network which whites lack making them disunited.

3)There will be no reason to go to school and gain an education because those jobs are over. So putting off marriage to gain better conditions to find a partner is an exercise in futility.

4) If the Democrats win Whites will be completely subjugated in a brutal communist system.

I don't need to put two and two together.

The system will have to be restructured completely after the collapse which will take some years. Within that the whites have the demographic problem to deal with.

This has already delved into pure tribal war at this point theres no use in denying it. The comfortable age of the slow decline is over. With the economic collapse this is now a true race war.

Grimryper7 said:
Aren't Spanish people white?
Spanish = Mediterranean subrace, White race.
Ex-spanish colonies in America aka latino? Mixed, totally non white. But if you look at the stats, considered white, apparently

its positive news let white americans go back to Europe and leave it for the other majority it will collapse by its own ,
America was always a Jewish playground it caused misfortune for white americans, Americans whites should go far away and isolate them self and start farming & home schooling .

imagine police units consist of white american +hispanic +african +asian where is the harmony ?
its not good for all 4 races .

Grimryper7 said:
Aren't Spanish people white?
You mean hispanic people? They are not white, apparently they are mixed race probably between whites and blacks, but they might be called hispanic due to their latin roots.
If you mean people living in Spain, they are white like the rest of europeans. Hispanics are fairly light-skinned but they are a different racial group, like Indians and arabs.

People of the world really need a higher power and a good example to follow; being Satan, the Gods and Goddesses and the way of the Satanist. Its the only way out...

Jack said:
For the generation of Americans not yet old enough to drive, the demographic future has arrived.

For the first time, nonwhites and Hispanics were a majority of people under age 16 in 2019, an expected demographic shift that will grow over the coming decades, according to figures released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Thursday.

We are browning from bottom up in our age structure,” said William Frey, a senior fellow at The Brookings Institution. “This is going to be a diversified century for the United States, and it’s beginning with this youngest generation.”

At the same time, the number of non-Hispanic whites in the U.S. has gotten smaller in the past decade as deaths surpassed births in this aging demographic, according to the Census Bureau population estimates.

Since 2010, the number of whites who aren’t Hispanic had dropped by more than 16,600 people. But the decline has been escalating in the past three years, with the number of non-Hispanic whites dropping by more than a half million people from 2016 to 2019, according to the Census Bureau population estimates.

In 2019, a little under 40% of the total U.S. population was either nonwhite or Hispanic. Non-Hispanic whites are expected to be a minority of the U.S. population in about 25 years.

A natural decrease from the number of deaths exceeding births, plus a slowdown in immigration to the U.S., contributed to the population drop since 2010 for non-Hispanic whites, whose median age of 43.7 last year was by far the highest of any demographic group. If these numbers hold for the 2020 census being conducted right now, it will be the first time since the first decennial census in 1790 that there has been a national decline of whites, Frey said.

“It’s aging. Of course, we didn’t have a lot of immigration, that has gone down,” Frey said. “White fertility has gone down.”

In fact, the decrease in births among the white population has led to a dip in the number of people under age 18 in the past decade, a drop exacerbated by the fact that the much larger Millennial cohort has aged out of that group, replaced by a smaller Generation Z.

Over the past decade, Asians had the biggest growth rate of any demographic group, increasing by almost 30%. Almost two-thirds of that growth was driven by international migration.

The Hispanic population grew by 20% since 2010, with almost three-quarters of that growth coming from a natural increase that comes when more people are born than die.

The Black population grew by almost 12% over the decade, and the white population increased by 4.3%.
Source
https://apnews.com/a3600edf620ccf2759080d00f154c069

Before the vote can be made to reinstate the draft, readers of Reynolds's manifesto rise up, kill the targets on The List, and use severed ears taken from those killings to prove their power and become the new leaders of a new United States, split into the regions of Blacktopia, Gaysia, and Caucasia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adjustment_Day

jc12.jpg

Counteracting-cultural-marxist-Degeneracy03.jpg

Cultural-Marxism.jpg

degeneracy.jpg.w560h199.jpg

honey-lets-go-to-paris-its-so-romant-western-eurabia-20738206.png

America-feminism-transgendered-lesbian-white-privilege-obese-degeneracy-patriarchy-black-lives-matter-Uncle-Sam-Lady-Columbia.jpg

women-in-the-western-world-womens-1950-1975-2000-22025-9945117.png

culture.jpg

miley-cyrus-opens-bangerz-tour.jpg

cat.jpeg

Toronto_Pride_Parade_1_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1390840947379.jpg

the-myth-of-cultural-marxism.jpg

16427236_1806746766242807_7924593497502761598_n.jpg

cm-revolution.png

Which+way+mister+western+man_627093_7043293.jpg

Nuke-it-from-Orbit-594x372.jpg

3c6.png

Nazis_couldve_prevented_it.jpg

515YwV46xHL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

Nice post quite informative but you should have included this link from APnews which shows your race is doing pretty good in ST. Louis I’ll leave the link below.

https://apnews.com/1b0f14457b4ecbb01fb084af98712846

Personal Growth said:
FancyMancy said:

Not all places are too degenerated to have children. If we do have them though we will leave where we are now and money makes that literally impossible like I said there really is no easy way to get better off in that. So I just keep doing money workings and hope for luck somehow in something random if I keep doing it

Why is everyone so hopeless in this post? I think you guys fail to see that, depopulation will happen for all Races(especially overpopulated ones) because of the war. Just as Lord Azazel said about bad times coming https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603.

In these bad times, it is obvious that many people will die due to war and natural disasters/reasons because of the clashes between Satanic and Jewish energies(If I am not wrong but something like that).

I mean just look around the world, things that should not happen are happening,
Minor earthquakes where they should not occur are occurring, which means the enemy is creating artificially earthquakes. Earthquake in village = almost none to very few deaths but an earthquake in densely populated areas such as a City = more deaths.
Look at the Himalayan fault, it is having an unusual activity. India is densely populated. The enemy looks quite hungry for death energy. They don't mind killing people, look at their virus covid-19 and ebola.

This is war guys, and in war, people die and suffer, it is a sad reality but can we change that? No, but can we minimize the damage caused to us? Yes. We already do the Final RTR. But this is what you can do every day when you feel the most energetic(example: after F-RTR or after meditations) do affirmations on the safety and security of your Race/people(no need to do it for other races), add power to it with runes if you want. It is like a race protecting ritual and similar to race awakening but in this case, we are focusing on protecting, adding, and directing the energies more towards the safety of Race. Until the next race awakening ritual power dates, we should strengthen the protection of our respective races but the same should be done after the next racial awakening ritual as this would add protection inch by inch every day towards the glorious and peaceful Age of Satan.

I request Hight Priests to see if the above is a possible ritual. If yes it would be a great every day(not mandatory) ritual for those who are very eager to safeguard their Race.

But I also have doubt about this protection thing I came up with, is the suffering not necessary for the people to realize if they have made a mistake? or is it false to say that suffering is necessary? For example, if a good person protects a stupid person after he does stupid things/mistakes, how will the stupid person learn or realize the mistake if that good person keeps protecting the stupid person like kids, will that not keep the stupid person from learning or realizing the mistake he made?

Every single day just makes the situation seem more and more hopeless. White people should be breeding like rabbits, raising families, upholding tradition, and stomping out degeneracy, not whoring themselves out at the bar, on TikTok, on Twitch, or preaching in support of our demise. This just disgusts me as much as when the Swedes and Germans opened up their legs for the rapists and let them have it, and not even abort the rape babies 9 months later. What will convince people that no matter how much they give, no matter what support they offer, no matter how much they cuck to these non-whites, no matter what they will always want to kill us, our families, and our race, and once done, rewrite the history books to make it seem like we never existed whatsoever.

Personal Growth said:

Because the government pretty much gives them money to breed. If I applied for welfare benefits and had 3+ kids, I wouldn't get it because I'm white. Not only that, I would have my life ruined by CYS because I'm an impoverished white male attempting to contribute to the white population.

The worst part is I was born, raised, and still live in America where this is all happening. I'm going to fucking die, and it's all because nobody will fight.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I recall a member saying that they wish to not have Children because this World is too shit to raise Children. That is defeatist and weak. I think it is justified to censure that member for their decision, regardless of where they live.
That's the most retarded thing I have heard in a long time. Nobody should ever be forced to do something they don't want to do. Writing statements like this shows you are clearly quite fucked in the head about these things, and that you don't seem to grasp the fundamental values of Satanism properly at all. You honestly should be ashamed of even allowing yourself to type this out and post this, as it's disgraceful to have statements like this on the forums by a long-time member.

FancyMancy said:
Not to mention it has been said I think by HPS Maxine that homosexuals will need - be obligated - to procreate. That is not a "sacrifice" in the slightest. In fact, it is not only obligatory but it is also an honour and a privilege to help the White Race survive.
At most, there may be a feeling of obligation. And some of these people may CHOOSE to do this, out of their own free will, and perhaps there may be financial incentives towards doing these things. But no forcing will ever take place in any way about these things, as that would be utterly disgusting and go against free will of the people.
Perhaps I didn't explain it correctly.

Well, we'll just die-out, then. I also said obligate, not force. They are synonyms, but I chose the word. Once they see that they are the 1 White person in their neighbourhood or estate, they might think twice about bending over for BBC or shariah rape "law". They, I hope, would be compelled - long before they realise and notice that they are only 1 White person among non-Whites - into defending their White Race also in terms of numbers, and making sure it doesn't die-out, and by extension so that the rest of the World - Black and Asian Races - do not become enslaved. Ignorant people - or sheeple - are working towards their own extinction/enslavement. Apparently, I don't know what Spiritual Satanism - about free choice and free will and individuality and justice and defence and strength and pride and empowerment, etc., etc., etc. - is because I say that my Race should defend itself and certain types of my Race should join in in increasing our numbers, and for me comdenming someone's words that they say they choose, or chose, to not increase our numbers to prevent extinction. Is there justice and morals and ethics and right in ignoring the very real danger of extinction, becoming extinct, being extinct - and more so, sitting by idly, knowing that you can give numbers to help defend us, but choosing not to because of choice?

Forgive the old adage, but desperate times call for us to not give a fuck - literally, so that we don't have Babies, so that we die-out. So it seems, I don't know what Spiritual Satanism is because X Spiritual Satanist Person wants to do this, that, or the other in their life, in their individuality, whether that be legal or illegal; moral or immoral; ethical or unethical; right or wrong; mighty or weak; übermensch-y or untermensh-y... and that is not OK for them to do that in their individuality because of morals and others' decisions (and dare I say - opinions) and cliquéy-ness, but then when something infinitely more important is happening on very real terms - facing extinction - it is still immoral and wrong and offensive and upsetting to either get us to prevent that extinction, or to merely mention getting us to prevent that extinction. Let's just die-out, then, or make it increasingly more and more difficult for us to survive. Please don't tell me that this is the struggle which Lord Hitler spoke about...

Ors666 said:
FancyMancy said:

What about hybrids?
What about them? (For unknown reasons, your quoting me didn't work and it didn't ping me.) If by "hybrids" you mean mixed-Race Babies, then that also wouldn't work. Obviously Black and Black = Black Baby, Asian and Asian = Asian Baby; White and White = White Baby; but if I remember it correctly from which I think a member posted it (I am guessing from a sermon also), then Black and White = Black Baby; Black and Asian = Black Baby; Asian and White = Asian Baby. Asian genes are dominant over White genes and Black genes are dominant over Asian genes, and therefore also over White genes, of course.

Goldenage18 said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't recall Hps Maxine writing this statement, instead Hp Jake wrote that and soon after corrected it by saying that no third sex will be obligated to procreate
It makes more sense that it would have been HP Jake, so thanks for that. I also didn't see the correction, so thanks also for that.

Personal Growth said:
FancyMancy said:

Not censor; censure.

censure
verb
express severe disapproval of (someone or something), especially in a formal statement.
"the company was heavily censured by inspectors from the Department of Trade"

Similar:
condemn

Opposite:
praise
commend

noun
the formal expression of severe disapproval.
"two MPs were singled out for censure"

Similar:
condemnation

So there will be some more Whites but a lot more non-Whites? So Whites are not having Babies and non-Whites are? So Whites are becoming more and more closer to extinction because some of these White Babies definitely will grow-up and mix with non-Whites? Let's all sit down and talk about increasing our numbers slowly while others are increasing theirs drastically. "There is safety in numbers." The White Soul has its own strengths, and taking too long to go about saving our Race is all talk and no - or very little - action.

Way_Seeker666 said:
FUCKING FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY WHILE YOU CAN AND HOWEVER YOU CAN.
Except if it means to actually increase your numbers because muh ch0ice, apparently.

I think the bottom line is that the White Race could die-out, and "we must do our duty". More Souls = more power, and we can and will teach our Children to be Spiritual Satanists, upon their personal decision to dedicate - and we must implore our Children to dedicate, just as...as seems to be necessary...we must implore our Race to stop not giving a fuck, and instead defend itself with numbers; and we can use more Soul Power and Mind Power from these numbers of Babies to increase prospects and potential for not only the White Race but for the entire Human Races on Earth and to eradicate and remove the jew from existence here on all levels, in all ways. Then, also, of course, push-back the jew's overlords and other enemies of us away from our Solar System.

Not force, but oblige, something less than forcing - a Racial, moral, survival obligation, perhaps made to feel very guilty strongly, so as to move them into action. If incentives are required, then those who need to be incentivised might not be worthy; they should protect their own self and Race irrespective of incentives. "Yeah. I see your point. The White Race is <1% of the entire formerly-White continents, but what's in it for me? Why should I help my Race not become extinct? Why should I care? The damage has been done, and it's beyond repair now. It's too late. It's past the point of no return. My Race has burnt its bridges and cannot go back. Y0L0 and I'll be dead in 100 years, so why bother? Why should I bother?" Is this the same as Lucifuge Rofocale's Planet, who didn't give a shit?! It has been said before, but I'm going to put a negative/hostile - but blunt - spin on it - Whites are/have become too weak, sensitive, sentimental and soft. I do expect, however, that since the situation is so extreme and important, that incentives of one form or another would be enacted, and those who need to be incentivised to keep their own Race safe and secure from extinction might be forgiven for needing to be incentivised to do the correct things. It might be retarded, fucked in the head, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting to enforce, or less-than-enforce people to do things to make sure you/they/we don't die-out, but I think that it is much more retarded, fucked in the head, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting that some need to be incentivised to make sure that we don't die-out.

Regarding HP Jake's self-correction - I am still not certain that I agree with that, though, to a certain extent. There cannot be force, because if we die-out because we don't want to give numbers to keep ourselves in existence, then that's fine with everyone if we become extinct - "It was a fun ride while it lasted; all of our efforts have gone to waste; 100 thousand years of Humanity down the jew's golden toilet"... but it should still be encouraged strongly; our numbers should still increase - and quickly. If Satanic Souls have been, and are being, reincarnated during these decades, then more White Souls surely will also be Satanic Souls, and they most-certainly can help a hell of a lot, pun not intended. Along that line - have there been many Black and Asian Spiritual Satanic Souls being born? Once we have those standing up and actually defending their respective Races, while at the same time defending the White Race respectfully, along Spiritual Satanic and National Socialist terms, then things would start to improve. That would give the White Race a bit of leeway and breathing room.

From what it looks like, only a small number of Whites are going to procreate enough, and possibly have their own neighbourhoods, estates, communities or areas where they are themselves with each other - along with more non-Whites being flooded-in. They will grow slowly, but will be subjugated under the non-Whites, as has been happening already. Seeing as we know that the jew speaks in levels of understanding and meaning, and of course also code, we could take the biblical scripture that some people will live underground to keep themselves safe and protected - christians - or White people - will be needing to be on the black market (RACISM!) and be without the microchip, so they will be underground in literal terms as well as metaphoric terms.

Only on the very brink of extinction will something good happen and we'll be alright, finally, and "they all lived happily ever after". It sounds so much like a typical hollywood disaster film or other 45-minute episode of something, where right at the very end, success happens and everything is all OK again; or when an underdog is in a race and they are losing and there is no possible way that they could ever win, somehow they just happen to manage to win the race against all seen and unseen odds. If I wanted to let my imagination run wild, I'd say that this all is a big, elaborate contrivance; and if I actually believed even the smallest iota of it, I might include "we're living in a simulation", as well. :puke:

I have become a bit upset in this here. I will still say it anyway. Also similarly to some of my posts regarding possible difficult or unusual 'out-there' questions which I ask sometimes, this can be considered one of them. I also realise that I think I have not made sense in some of this, or I have answered myself in other posts before, but I'll still keep it all in.

In a potentially-highly-offensive way, I say - one could ask (and some have already, in one way or another) why did the Gods and Goddesses go to so many Planets and empower and advance them, to then just go away and let them fend for themselves, to then just have them be, or leave them to be, fucked-up and fucked about and fucked over by the enemies of the Gods and Goddesses. Did the Gods and Goddesses bite off more than They could chew - and why so? Did They not have the foresight? Perhaps They did and this is the least-shit option? Was it a "gift of life from 'god'" that the Gods and Goddesses took it upon Themselves to empower and advance apes into Man, against our will or wishes? Was it that because we were so low back then that this could be done, that They could do this, but now since we are not as low as that anymore (believe it or don't), They are no longer "allowed" or able to or want to? "You're on your own now." Once we had our first breaths and thoughts of higher conscience and thinking, were we mortally-terrified? I know no-one will answer some of these questions, and instead give indirect near-answers, thoughts of what might help to explain them; we must remain ignorant and believe - or dare I say, "have faith", instead.

Why, then, since They came and did this to us, can we not all-but-force, or actually-force, Whites to defend themselves? Those who are stronger than us came down to us and improved us, but we can't, on our own level, improve us? Is there no such thing as parallel/same-level shifting; it's either always only up or down? (We certainly can't punch above our weight and force the Gods and Goddesses or other Beings or beings to do things.) It's a sad, heart-wrenching story (or stated incidents; I have not seen an actual story or account with great detail; we just have to fill-in the blanks) that Lucifuge Rofocale's Planet bent over before the jew (I am presuming Lucifuge Rofocale is White; maybe His Race bent-over before BBCs, as well as before the jew, on His Planet...), but we still are obligated to allow people to exercise their own free will and free choice and individuality and decisions to make Babies to keep us alive...or not to do so.

It's OK for a member to refuse to give Babies to the White Race to make sure that the White Race exists, but it's not OK for a member to not do the RtRs/F-RtR. Wow. Let's be religious and say "my christian denomination is better than your christian denomination because re@s0ns", yeah? Hypocrite much?! So in my Spiritual Satanist journey or life or path or whatever beautiful buzzwords that anyone might want to use, that I might be inclined to want to enforce, or at least very strongly encourage - White procreation to ensure the survival of the White Race - that is not "allowed", because I want to be an individual and do my own thing, making my own choices, and I want to make sure Whites exist... but it's not "allowed" because others also have their own wants and things and journeys/lives/etc, as well. Right. OK. If we are to be National Socialistic, then everyone has to take part in the community, but at the moment, the only "community" we have, of sorts, is the Joy of Satan Ministries and sites and any other communications any members choose to do, which could be unsafe. If a member refuses to give White Babies, then that's all fine and dandy, but if another member refuses to do the Final-Reverse-torah Ritual & Race-Awakening Ritual, then they are evil and are not a true Scotsman. My. My, oh, fucking my.

I won't bother daring to ask, "What if the same member who refuses to help save the White Race by choosing to not give White Babies to it also refuses to do the F-RtR and Race-Awakening ritual?!", because if I did ask that I might make the programmable computer start to heat-up too much and exhale smoke. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's Brains now. Worse than that, I could ask, but I won't - what if a member refuses to procreate to save the White Race, refuses to do the F-RtR and the RA ritual, and also, at the same time, promotes jew things - yet they have dedicated and are a Nazi and are doing meditations and doing everything else which is SS and NS?! :blink: Yeah... Maybe I'm being a bit sarcastic, but... it could be laughable. Are they still a Spiritual Satanist? Will Satan protect them, since they dedicated? (This is getting more into another post I made about making your own rules and laws on your own Planet/in your own domain but still being friendly with Satan, as I have mentioned before, so I will stop it there.)

Will future slaves-of-commjewnism historians of the Black and Asian Races look back and long for the times that might have been, or will future Black, Asian and White historians, and the entire Human Races all look back and thank the Whites for enforcing and ensuring our own survival - and that of the Black and Asian Races and our/their own continued existence? The Gods and Goddesses, basically, one could say, forced us to increase from what we were to what we...well, used to be after that time...yet we still have a moral and survival duty - and I hope also wish - to exist, but we're not "allowed" to ensure that existence and survival - and more than that, not just mere survival but also actual thriving and abundance and prosperity. Perhaps because Whites are so sentimental and moralistic, then Black and Asian Gods and Goddesses should come down and do the White Gods' and Goddesses' forceful work for Them, but I know that won't happen. One day I might teet over the edge and say "fuck what is 'right' and 'wrong', for fuck sake. We need to survive. Just get on with it and do it."

We can and should "allow" or help and encourage everyone to exercise their free will, as long as it is not illegal (so that is not free will in one sense), and allow them to help the White Race become extinct, because it would be disgusting to save the White Race forcefully, or at least nearly-forcefully/obligatorily/certainly. How can we save the White Race certainly, merely by trying to convince people that jesus doesn't exist and that Satan is not the devil, that there is a secret cabal and a hugely-massive conspiracy against us? Too many individuals' minds are too small to grasp enough of this. You can't change (and increase) people's minds; only they can. We can't exactly demonstrate Magickal abilities yet, so time is closing-in and the gap is narrowing, the window of opportunity is shrinking. A member asked very recently, "EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR !!!". Interesting timing - or as usual, a coincidence.

If we cannot convince closed-minded individuals, because they are sheep and are lost-causes, and we cannot enforce the survival of the White Race... then what are we supposed to do? Just pray and wish? Rely on the Gods and Goddesses to return while we are down to the skinless and bloody bones of the last couple of fingers gripping onto the edge of the cliff while others are trying to stamp on our fingers, to come and save us before we slip and fall to our doom? Keep doing the F-RtR and RA ritual and sharing links and information and materials? If we have so much faith in the the F-RtR and RA ritual, then we might not need as much effort to be done on 'spreading the message', as it were. The Magick and Energies will manifest and are manifesting in people's Minds and lives, and they would search for things online already, and either come to us or set-up/join similar nearly-correct sites. Despite this, there are still many, many lost-causes and sheep which will lose; this has been said - "it will be too late for them". The net we cast doesn't, and according to this quote here, won't catch a lot of fish. So the only option to make certain is to make certain. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to fucking meditate, and that can be a bastard of a bitch to do properly.

Sometimes, we have to not force the survival of the White Race because it's "wrong" to do that. Perhaps it is "wrong" to force, but...and forgive me for saying this, and for saying it this way...we have "higher" morals than that - or at least we have a higher need, a higher emergency than "it's wrong". It's not as if this enforcement will exist for eternity; it's to ensure the survival of the White Race. Call it conscription, if you will. If Hitler was 'destined' to have been born when He was, and rise-up and become Leader and take-on the jew directly in Physical war...was it Magicked for those who joined the Army and SS to join? Perhaps conscription would have been necessary; therefore, Hitler would not have won - could not possibly have won as much as He did - or at least if not won, then slowed-down the jew's shit. Hitler is a fine orator; He is convincing and passionate and knows the correct things to say. He was in a Physical war; with Spiritual war, it is not possible for most people to see, observe, notice; therefore, it is harder for us in at least one way, to convince them like Hitler did. People are so used to Physical war and history, but are closed-eyed - literally - to the Astral. Besides, it's a but pointless getting upset with me saying these things; it will not happen this way, and I am only 1 individual; others, including any Gods and Goddesses if necessary, and also the dirty enemy, will prevent one single individual person from forcing these things to happen in this way, even if it should be "for the greater good" of the White Race and all Human Races. Maybe sometimes might does make right, in special circumstances. Hitler, despite not wanting to go to war, was dragged into it and was Leader of an Armed Force. He attempted to force the survival of Humanity away from the jew's shit. We're being more and more forced into desperation; why can't we force - or nearly-force - the survival of the White Race and Human Races? What is the difference?

Take certain sci fi or Armed Forces protocols - in certain circumstances, one must enact a certain protocol or way of doing things. At Green Alert/peace time/DEFCON 5, things go on merrily and working; at Red Alert/General Quarters/Action Stations/war time/DEFCON 1, things change. It looks like that we are nearing the height of danger alert here in terms of the danger that the White Race has had to be facing, buuuut we have to allow others to not give a damn. Not to mention that they just don't care either anyway, or are so ignorant of these things. Do you know a saying? You have to be cruel to be kind... Here's a message for the future Black and Asian commjewnist-slave historians who will never see this becaue these times in history will be deleted, of course - I, we - some of us - are sorry, and while some of us are/were sorry, here's a song to play you out. Linkin Park - In the End.mp3 I would say that I wouldn't be surprised if Lucifuge Rofocale cries at night listening to this song sometimes, but some here would take that as me attacking Him, which is not what I am doing. Besides, He probably has heard the same song on other jew-occupied Planets written by a jew, or perhaps the same jew who reincarnated here, over the centuries and millenia, so it doesn't affect Him as much anymore. He is upset about what happened on His Planet; we're too "Meh!" about making certain to make certain it doesn't happen here; it has happened already in one form, due to the already-present Spiritual enslavement, but we must make certain that it does not happen, neither with Physical Planetary destruction nor with Racial enslavement - either way, it would be lost.

Perhaps I'm just being over-the-top here. You know - Satan has won already, and it just takes time for the Astral to come down into the Physical. We could have done with a Physical visit a while ago, though. I wonder what will happen with those Gentiles who did bad things against Gentiles. If they have reincarnated and dedicate, or did bad things in this life then dedicated, would they be "saved", or would they still need to be punished, with which they might think "I dedicated, now my life is all fucked-up!", blaming Satan perhaps. I realise that from re-reading what I posted earlier, that it sounded like I meant to enfore things. Depending on the answer to this question I just asked about Gentiles doing bad things aaginst Gentiles, why can't we force, or nearly-force, the White Race to survive, especially when people's Minds are so stubborn and so difficult to change, in order to get them to care about saving their own Race, making certain to make certain that it survives? It is not for perverse pleasure to make others do things which we want them to do. It is not a jolly lollage club here; it is of utmost importance, it is paramount.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:

Thank you for the clarification Shael.
I am in a relation with a succubus and having kids with someone else will clearly fuck me up mentally. Seriously it will.
So I wasnt really sure about this at all.
I kind of got really emotional reading this .

What steps can we take? Can we do more race awakening rituals? I am still looking for a man that is a spiritual satanist. And I am not what I would consider financially ready to have kids. But I want to have kids and help save our race. There has to be a way we can change the direction things are going.

Hail Satan!

I have an ex I could maybe have a family with that is white. Not ideal because he's an xian but this I think is also largely due to his prison experience and upbringing and when I was with him I had vaguely mentioned my religion and he seemed open minded. Also very against race mixing. Would this be a good idea? We would be able to have enough income together if he's interested still and he was a really kind and genuine guy aside from the fact that he's xian. Sorry if this is kind of grasping at straws but I want to do something.
Thanks for your time

Hail Satan

Cynthia said:
What steps can we take? Can we do more race awakening rituals? I am still looking for a man that is a spiritual satanist. And I am not what I would consider financially ready to have kids. But I want to have kids and help save our race. There has to be a way we can change the direction things are going.

Hail Satan!

We will be doing more as from now on planets are starting to get more favorable.

The Final RTR has opened the last drag for the enemy. We must keep doing it relentlessly.

There will be chaos before things change for the better. We are getting there, but we are not there yet. A lot of this chaos has emerged exactly because we have altered the world already, and everything moves to the positive side...So...We have some drawbacks. These drawbacks however, do not fulfill their ends.

For example, these uncivilized communist fiends may try to take the statues down, but all they manage to do is expose themselves for wanting to extinct us and our history. If the enemy had the power they wanted, none of this would happen unsuccessfully. It would just happen once and be done with, with everyone going down the drain. Now, we actually stand a very good chance to save our civilization from them.

Due to negativity that is already present from the enemy's works, the deconstruction of their creations will come with societal bleeding involved, metaphorically speaking.

The good news in this are that finally, White people are getting confronted with the reality that our removal is no longer a conspiracy theory, but a valid and obvious reality. With the RTR in place, people are waking up to this fact.

Even a normal man that is decent and financially secure will do for kids, he does not have to be the smartest or the knight on the horse, just a good and moral man who will stand by your side and your kids. Plus, you have the upper hand in this and all the benefits and legal system is for your advantage. You do not need to make rushed decisions, just think matters through.

We are doing great. I am thankful personally that so much has been altered. We will continue.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Is it really about to get to the point where I need to be impregnating every white woman I meet, as many as I can?
I know you're likely not being literal, but do remember that a spiritual link is created between sexual partners. Having a link with every random White female you meet could prove detrimental in the end...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back