Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel I'm spiritually attacked after starting 40 days program

waterwolf

Hi everyone,

I recently get to know about this website and many thing here made sense. I'm still a beginner and in the research phase but given my brief background in spirituality, I started the 40 days program. I'm 5 days into the program and my meditations got so deep that once I felt I'm about to leave my body.

I'm having bad dreams since I started, one 2 nights ago I had dream of being dominated by bigger animals who could speak (looked like lions). Last night after I did my meditation I didn't feel good, went to bed and noticed around 3-4 am I'm having lots of negative thoughts half asleep about satanism etc. Woke up and had some tea to make myself calm.

Next day around noon I noticed my bank account is permanently closed and my money is blocked for a week. This never happened to me and the course of events is making me feel quite weird about it.

I'm starting to think it's kind of an attack, is it possible that it even happen in my day to day life? When I started qigong 3-4 years ago I also experienced attacked which lead me to stop doing the practice. I like to know if I'm just being paranoid, or it's some sort of entity attached to me that wants me to stop.

waterwolf said:
Hi everyone,

I recently get to know about this website and many thing here made sense. I'm still a beginner and in the research phase but given my brief background in spirituality, I started the 40 days program. I'm 5 days into the program and my meditations got so deep that once I felt I'm about to leave my body.

I'm having bad dreams since I started, one 2 nights ago I had dream of being dominated by bigger animals who could speak (looked like lions). Last night after I did my meditation I didn't feel good, went to bed and noticed around 3-4 am I'm having lots of negative thoughts half asleep about satanism etc. Woke up and had some tea to make myself calm.

Next day around noon I noticed my bank account is permanently closed and my money is blocked for a week. This never happened to me and the course of events is making me feel quite weird about it.

I'm starting to think it's kind of an attack, is it possible that it even happen in my day to day life? When I started qigong 3-4 years ago I also experienced attacked which lead me to stop doing the practice. I like to know if I'm just being paranoid, or it's some sort of entity attached to me that wants me to stop.
No your not being paranoid your likely already quite advanced and the enemy thoughtforms are trying to stop you if they’re attacking you for just starting the program, there’s certainly a reason for it.

What you can do to help is breath in white gold light from the sun for nine breaths and after while breathing in affirm in your mind “I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the sun, this energy is building an aura of protection around me, this aura protects me at all times and in every way.” And focus on the powerful aura for a few minutes afterwards. Do this 1-3 times a day and it will help.
You can also ask Satan to send your GD to protect you if it gets to much. Just in vision his Sigil and ask for help/protection
Also you can do the suryah protection if need be. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html You can do as little as 27 but I recommend 54
Hope this helps
Good luck with your advancements. :)

waterwolf said:
Did you do the dedication ritual? Because you do not get protection from the Gods if you just dabble in Satanism without dedicating yourself.

The enemy doesn't want you to become a SS. Ignore these negative events, they will stop eventually.
Did you do the dedication?
Are you jewish?

waterwolf said:
Hi everyone,

It happens frequently, people get harrassed from the enemy, if they try to advance spiritually -->

Did you dedicate your soul to satan before starting the 40 days program? (you get protection and other benefits/Guardian demon GD se FAQ there)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

If you did not, start at a time which is not void moon see ss calendar:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=166540&hilit=ss+calendar#p166540

also do the aop (aura of protection) and aura cleaning dayly:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

But I have to say bad dreams can happen. Lucid dreaming helps to fight back(see infos here):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41604&p=171907&hilit=Lucid+dreaming+guide#p171907

Welcome.

Have you done the dedication ritual. If yes, then you must do the Aura of Protection regularly. I have experienced attacks in the dreams but no attacks on the Real World. The Fact that you are being attacked in the real world is a serious issue. I'm not that experienced so I can't say how to defend yourself properly. I hope other experienced members help you out with your problems.

waterwolf said:
I'm having bad dreams since I started, one 2 nights ago I had dream of being dominated by bigger animals who could speak (looked like lions).
That's the ultimate furry fantasy lol

waterwolf said:
I like to know if I'm just being paranoid
Yes

waterwolf said:
Hi everyone,

Greetings Water wolf. I see you joined two days ago. What made you swim to this part of the neighborhood? Decided to stick your paws in some meditation??

Careful! Or you may just get your snout slapped!!

You must void. Void my wolfie San.

Thank you everyone for your comments, I do my AoP and cleaning regularly. No I didn't do the dedication yet because I'm fairly new. I want to do it on my own pace unless the attacks gets worse. The last 2 days was quite okay, here is what happened:

1. I call to Satan while doing my daily meditation, after a minute or so a blue electric light appeared in front of my eyes (closed eyes) and from my hands entered in my body. It was an extremely pleasant energy vibrating everywhere it reach. After I finished the meditation I was extremely happy and full of energy. Was it Satan himself?

2. My only worry is "real world" problems that might occur from attacks. I'm still not sure if it was pure accident or an attack. May I know which enemy it could be exactly? Do you think I have entity attachments?

p.s: BTW I'm not jewish, where did that come from :geek: ?

Aldrick said:
Greetings Water wolf. I see you joined two days ago. What made you swim to this part of the neighborhood? Decided to stick your paws in some meditation??

Careful! Or you may just get your snout slapped!!

You must void. Void my wolfie San.

Greetings! I accidentally bumped into a pro SS article and followed the rabbit hole! It doesn't take much to accept it if you already know what's wrong with the world.

Thanks I'll do my best void!

waterwolf said:
Thank you everyone for your comments, I do my AoP and cleaning regularly. No I didn't do the dedication yet because I'm fairly new. I want to do it on my own pace unless the attacks gets worse. The last 2 days was quite okay, here is what happened:

1. I call to Satan while doing my daily meditation, after a minute or so a blue electric light appeared in front of my eyes (closed eyes) and from my hands entered in my body. It was an extremely pleasant energy vibrating everywhere it reach. After I finished the meditation I was extremely happy and full of energy. Was it Satan himself?

2. My only worry is "real world" problems that might occur from attacks. I'm still not sure if it was pure accident or an attack. May I know which enemy it could be exactly? Do you think I have entity attachments?

p.s: BTW I'm not jewish, where did that come from :geek: ?

Just dedicate asap, this no joke, we had even one member who did 10 rtrs a day and was getting realy ill. His reason was, he wanted to dedicate at satans birthday (23 december). :roll:

1. could be, he is associated with blue energy.
2. That´s the good side about aop and returning curses 1&2 it doesn´t matter. The enemys get what they deserve.

waterwolf said:
Hi everyone,

I wouldn’t jump straight to that conclusion. With my first sun square I developed stomach problems intermittently, with my first mercury square on day one I sunburnt my eyes for the first time ever. I didn’t know eyes could even get sunburnt. I almost couldn’t see and had spots in my vision. I pushed past all of that and now my vision is better than ever. I think there can be a clash of energy at times. Also, mercury just went retrograde. Could have something to do with your account.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back