Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question On Pronunciation

Finally found all the videos (from a fellow SS Brother/Sister) with the audio files of the Runes, from HP Maxine.

I always pronounced Wunjo with the "J" (like in the French word 'jeux', or the English word 'joke') but the audio vibrates it as 'EE' sound.. like "vvv-uuu-nnn-EEEE-oooo" (EE as in the English word 'beep' or 'reef').

I found it strange cuz the "JJJJ" vibration doesn't feel bad either (I do prefer feeling the EE sound in my head chakras), but more importantly.... have I been saying Leraje's name wrong until now?? Is it 'Lera-EE-eh' instead? I know She has a name variant, Lerajie, so I still vibrate also the EE sound (started vibrating Her name like we vibrate RAUM in the Raum meditation).

I'm using mostly Runes right now as I'm determined to solve my bound astral senses problem once and for all. Today I felt a particular 'something' moving in my chakra, a bit like more energy was able to trigger them in the upper eyes and behind the ears.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

https://youtu.be/6QwfSGKUKuQ

At 1:50, you can clearly hear the J.

HPS Maxine mentionned some time ago a more powerful version of WUNJO which she came up with following a specific formula:
WAUNYO (W is pronunced like a V)

I think the EE sound is a bit similar to the Y sound to an extent.
You should try vibrating the Y instead of the EE sound and see if it's even better or maybe just pick up WAUNYO.

Hope this could help! ^-^

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Finally found all the videos (from a fellow SS Brother/Sister) with the audio files of the Runes, from HP Maxine.

I always pronounced Wunjo with the "J" (like in the French word 'jeux', or the English word 'joke') but the audio vibrates it as 'EE' sound.. like "vvv-uuu-nnn-EEEE-oooo" (EE as in the English word 'beep' or 'reef').

I found it strange cuz the "JJJJ" vibration doesn't feel bad either (I do prefer feeling the EE sound in my head chakras), but more importantly.... have I been saying Leraje's name wrong until now?? Is it 'Lera-EE-eh' instead? I know She has a name variant, Lerajie, so I still vibrate also the EE sound (started vibrating Her name like we vibrate RAUM in the Raum meditation).

I'm using mostly Runes right now as I'm determined to solve my bound astral senses problem once and for all. Today I felt a particular 'something' moving in my chakra, a bit like more energy was able to trigger them in the upper eyes and behind the ears.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The J’s are sometimes enunciated as “E” other times they are pronounced as soft J’s as in “Y” like yaum or Jera (pronounced yera) “I’s” are almost always pronounced as E as in “Inanna” rare cases happen like “Iss” where it’s kind of an I and E sound or Ing

So Leraje would be pronounced LLL-AYY-RRR-AHHHH-YYY-AYY or LLL-AYY-RRR-AHHHH-YYY-EEE-AYY for the variation. Though I could be wrong experiment see what feels best. EE feels better that iii for the variation for me.

666 Shining sloth 88 said:

HPS Maxine mentionned some time ago a more powerful version of WUNJO which she came up with following a specific formula:

You should try vibrating the Y instead of the EE sound and see if it's even better or maybe just pick up WAUNYO.

Thanks for the help but I think I have even more questions now lol!
When I read you said "you can clearly hear the J" I thought.. what the.. I'm sure I wouldn't miss that! So I listened to it again, twice, and I understood the problem. It's probably something that has to do with our different languages you speaking (I'm assuming) native English/American and me speaking Italian. In the Italian pronunciation of the alphabet the J letter is the sound, close to G, that you hear in Joker, Jolly, Jar, or Jamaica. Try saying J-J-J-J-J-Jamaica and you get the sound I've been trying to use on Wunjo and the name Leraje.

Also, due to the same language problem, my Y sounds exactly the same as EE, so I really see no different in the sounds, just always heard it the same.. maybe the tone changes, or one of them is softer, I don't know. If you have any reliable video/audio source to learn the different please do share.
I wanna make sure my sounds don't lose power because I've actually seen the first progress in forever ONLY through vibrating sounds, Final RTR, Gods' names and Runes.

Also, the WAUNYO version is really interesting. I'm trying to use Runes that have either a usefulness for opening up/activating/awakening chakras, increasing psychic abilities and opening myself to our Gods, AND that include some sounds I find particularly stimulating for me (like TH, EE, V/W, and UUU). I'm kind of avoiding the Z letter right now cause its vibration, listening to HP Maxine's audios (on that same source on jewtube), sounds like a TSSSSSS and I can't feel much from it.. actually it sounds as if I'm taking a break from vibrating the mantra but putting an S in there.. When I vibrated only Z (as in DS-DS-DS-DS-DS, it sounds like you're imitating buzzing electricity) I felt something spark in myself. One God that I feel somehow close to and whose name I love to vibrate is ZEUS. :) (Also glad the correct vibrating sounds close to the Italian sounds than the English "Zuss" or whatever the English language changes His name into.

I'll see how WAUNYO works for me. It sounds powerful.

Thanks for the help! :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
The J’s are sometimes enunciated as “E” other times they are pronounced as soft J’s as in “Y” like yaum or Jera (pronounced yera) “I’s” are almost always pronounced as E as in “Inanna” rare cases happen like “Iss” where it’s kind of an I and E sound or Ing

So Leraje would be pronounced LLL-AYY-RRR-AHHHH-YYY-AYY or LLL-AYY-RRR-AHHHH-YYY-EEE-AYY for the variation. Though I could be wrong experiment see what feels best. EE feels better that iii for the variation for me.

I'm thinking this sounds I can't yet grasp has to do with how foreign (to English) people sometimes have a hard time saying "EAR" and YEAR" as a different word lol. Me poor Italiaaan.. pleease don'ta makea dis too ard. (I'm Italian so I can joke about it all I want lol :p ) I'm going to try and learn how exactly the English and American pronounce this sound, never realized there was a different, I just hear the same thing.

As for the way you vibrate Leraje... O_O I'll need a vacation just to figure that out lol, sounds so complicated.. and if you add the accursed rolled R sound, you'll see this Italian going freaking nuts lol (which is probably a paradox as Italians use the rolled R all the time.. I never managed to learn the freaking sound, at most I've slightly vibrated a D-D-D-D or I imitated a Velociraptor.. fuck, I can imitate the rattle snake but can't roll the R! XD

Thanks for the help Bro! ;)

ChaosBringer666 said:

I'm thinking this sounds I can't yet grasp has to do with how foreign (to English) people sometimes have a hard time saying "EAR" and YEAR" as a different word lol. Me poor Italiaaan.. pleease don'ta makea dis too ard. (I'm Italian so I can joke about it all I want lol :p ) I'm going to try and learn how exactly the English and American pronounce this sound, never realized there was a different, I just hear the same thing.

As for the way you vibrate Leraje... O_O I'll need a vacation just to figure that out lol, sounds so complicated.. and if you add the accursed rolled R sound, you'll see this Italian going freaking nuts lol (which is probably a paradox as Italians use the rolled R all the time.. I never managed to learn the freaking sound, at most I've slightly vibrated a D-D-D-D or I imitated a Velociraptor.. fuck, I can imitate the rattle snake but can't roll the R! XD

Thanks for the help Bro! ;)

Lmao I just died of laughter, no problem Nemo.

like sloth said it could be a j sound but
Lay-rah-yay kinda sounds right to me for Leraje.

Have a good day :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
Lmao I just died of laughter, no problem Nemo.

like sloth said it could be a j sound but
Lay-rah-yay kinda sounds right to me for Leraje.

Have a good day :D

I've been trying to say it more and more for the past couple of days. Now that I'm used to the sound I like Lay-rah-yay better.. the J like I used to kinda feels... 'modern and wrong'. Like how the English mispronounce Italian words and vice versa. They lose the original feel. I'll try contacting Her again, see how this works. I hope She's not pissed at me for mispelling Her name for so long. :/

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Shael said:
Personally her name always felt like it was with the french "j", to me.

That's what I always thought. The "yay" desinence felt odd at first. I'm trying to use it now and see if it works any better. When I can I will ask Her and have the correct one for sure.

Thanks for the help but I think I have even more questions now lol!
When I read you said "you can clearly hear the J" I thought.. what the.. I'm sure I wouldn't miss that! So I listened to it again, twice, and I understood the problem. It's probably something that has to do with our different languages you speaking (I'm assuming) native English/American and me speaking Italian. In the Italian pronunciation of the alphabet the J letter is the sound, close to G, that you hear in Joker, Jolly, Jar, or Jamaica. Try saying J-J-J-J-J-Jamaica and you get the sound I've been trying to use on Wunjo and the name Leraje.

Also, due to the same language problem, my Y sounds exactly the same as EE, so I really see no different in the sounds, just always heard it the same.. maybe the tone changes, or one of them is softer, I don't know. If you have any reliable video/audio source to learn the different please do share.
I wanna make sure my sounds don't lose power because I've actually seen the first progress in forever ONLY through vibrating sounds, Final RTR, Gods' names and Runes.

Also, the WAUNYO version is really interesting. I'm trying to use Runes that have either a usefulness for opening up/activating/awakening chakras, increasing psychic abilities and opening myself to our Gods, AND that include some sounds I find particularly stimulating for me (like TH, EE, V/W, and UUU). I'm kind of avoiding the Z letter right now cause its vibration, listening to HP Maxine's audios (on that same source on jewtube), sounds like a TSSSSSS and I can't feel much from it.. actually it sounds as if I'm taking a break from vibrating the mantra but putting an S in there.. When I vibrated only Z (as in DS-DS-DS-DS-DS, it sounds like you're imitating buzzing electricity) I felt something spark in myself. One God that I feel somehow close to and whose name I love to vibrate is ZEUS. :) (Also glad the correct vibrating sounds close to the Italian sounds than the English "Zuss" or whatever the English language changes His name into.

I'll see how WAUNYO works for me. It sounds powerful.

Thanks for the help! :)

Hey there sorry for the late reply! o:
In fact I am a native French Canadian and I think the J is the same as the Italian one you mentioned.^-^

I know how exhausting it can be to develop your new "pronunciation dictionnary" when you begin.

Not being 100% sure if one is the correct one is really bothering!

Somewhere a long time ago HPS Maxine mentioned the gothic version of the runes was the most powerful. Though maybe you would like to know.^-^

To me a Z is like a S but with the added vibration as when you speak. ( S ---> whispered, Z ----> Voiced )

I think I've got a great example for you about the EE & Y sounds:

In English, we say Italy.

The i sound is the same as in sit.
(It is also the Gothic i sound.)

In Italian, you say Italia.

The first i is the EE sound
& the second i is the Y sound. :D

Hope I could be of help! ^-^

Hey there sorry for the late reply! o:
In fact I am a native French Canadian and I think the J is the same as the Italian one you mentioned.^-^

I know how exhausting it can be to develop your new "pronunciation dictionnary" when you begin.

Not being 100% sure if one is the correct one is really bothering!

Somewhere a long time ago HPS Maxine mentioned the gothic version of the runes was the most powerful. Though maybe you would like to know.^-^

To me a Z is like a S but with the added vibration as when you speak. ( S ---> whispered, Z ----> Voiced )

I think I've got a great example for you about the EE & Y sounds:

In English, we say Italy.

The i sound is the same as in sit.
(It is also the Gothic i sound.)

In Italian, you say Italia.

The first i is the EE sound
& the second i is the Y sound. :D

Hope I could be of help! ^-^

Lol now you got me saying "IIIItaliiiiaaa" like a mantra. :p Good to know you're French Canadian as the J pronunciation is the most clear to me in French (I think some African populations say it too), so I haven't been the only one saying it like this the entire time lol, but after your last post I started using Wunjo and Waunjo with the EE sound for the J and found it pretty nice. I normally like the sound of vowels more as it's obviously easier to say than some consonants (like R or for some people the KH (Egyptian) sound), but I particularly like this rune WUNJO because it has either V and N, sounds that I feel better than many other consonants, and U and EE are my favorite among vowels so it's the one I use a lot.

Even the Gothic version sounds good and almost familiar to me. The only sound I REALLY always had troubles is the freaking rolled R.. some people in tutorial say things like "if you don't do this your R will only sound like this... RRRR" and it's still a perfect R, ffs! XD

I just quickly checked the first 10 runes in Gothic and it sounds even more familiar. Lots of enhanced "AU" sounds (incorporating the benefits of AUM then) and other than U-RRRRRRR-U-Z for obvious reasons I can very well work with this. Didn't know that it was the most powerful version though, thank you for mentioning that. :)

Quick question, since you're French Canadian.. to you use the French R sound when you speak normally or is that just used in France? You know, the sound that makes the R sound like our vibrated G for the pineal gland? I don't use that in Italian of course, but some people I've known who have a.. 'speech impediment' (which sounds to me like perhaps it's a speech evolution lol) naturally speak saying that French R vibrating a kinda guttural G in the back of the throat. I never felt the need to use it but after learning that we roll Rs in Satanism (yes, it's the ONLY part of Satanism I don't like lol..) I started wondering if it could be used as a substitute. Learning that the G activated the pineal gland only made me want to 'mispell' some runes and words by using French R (G) instead of the impossible rolled one. (PS. No seriously.. I begun wondering if some people, like me, have a slight mandibular imperfection for not getting anywhere NEAR this freaking letter.. I know I'm not the only one who's incapable of even imitating it. I even considered sticking with my imitation of a Velociraptor as it's the only thing that strongly resembles a R, but sounds too cartoonish to be used in a normal conversation lol.)

Thanks for the help, you always mention something useful! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Lol now you got me saying "IIIItaliiiiaaa" like a mantra. :p Good to know you're French Canadian as the J pronunciation is the most clear to me in French (I think some African populations say it too), so I haven't been the only one saying it like this the entire time lol, but after your last post I started using Wunjo and Waunjo with the EE sound for the J and found it pretty nice. I normally like the sound of vowels more as it's obviously easier to say than some consonants (like R or for some people the KH (Egyptian) sound), but I particularly like this rune WUNJO because it has either V and N, sounds that I feel better than many other consonants, and U and EE are my favorite among vowels so it's the one I use a lot.

Even the Gothic version sounds good and almost familiar to me. The only sound I REALLY always had troubles is the freaking rolled R.. some people in tutorial say things like "if you don't do this your R will only sound like this... RRRR" and it's still a perfect R, ffs! XD

I just quickly checked the first 10 runes in Gothic and it sounds even more familiar. Lots of enhanced "AU" sounds (incorporating the benefits of AUM then) and other than U-RRRRRRR-U-Z for obvious reasons I can very well work with this. Didn't know that it was the most powerful version though, thank you for mentioning that. :)

Quick question, since you're French Canadian.. to you use the French R sound when you speak normally or is that just used in France? You know, the sound that makes the R sound like our vibrated G for the pineal gland? I don't use that in Italian of course, but some people I've known who have a.. 'speech impediment' (which sounds to me like perhaps it's a speech evolution lol) naturally speak saying that French R vibrating a kinda guttural G in the back of the throat. I never felt the need to use it but after learning that we roll Rs in Satanism (yes, it's the ONLY part of Satanism I don't like lol..) I started wondering if it could be used as a substitute. Learning that the G activated the pineal gland only made me want to 'mispell' some runes and words by using French R (G) instead of the impossible rolled one. (PS. No seriously.. I begun wondering if some people, like me, have a slight mandibular imperfection for not getting anywhere NEAR this freaking letter.. I know I'm not the only one who's incapable of even imitating it. I even considered sticking with my imitation of a Velociraptor as it's the only thing that strongly resembles a R, but sounds too cartoonish to be used in a normal conversation lol.)

Thanks for the help, you always mention something useful! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!
The English J has a D sound at first and then a deeper J sound afterward.
However, when vibrating it, you don't vibrate the D sound but only the J part afterward if that makes sense.

The French J as in Jacques can be felt almost only on your teeth.

The English J as in joke can be felt on your teeth and also alot more on your hard palate than the French one.

If you put your lips in the position they would have when making the O sound and then vibrate the French J it will naturally make the English J. ^-^

About the R sound:
French Canadians also use the french R.
I think the Italian R is the same as the Spanish and Japanese one.

The R & the K sound are the less convenient ones to me since if my head is tilted too much forward or backward, they are impossible to make.
I cannot vibrate them when laid down or if I am laying on my right side but on the left side it works. :p

The English R is a lot more guttural than the French one but it is the French one we use when vibrating the R as in RAUM. You simply extend it.

The R sound is the same sound you would make when trying to mimic a dog growling.
Since I have one and I always do this to "banter" her it's the first example that came to my mind. :lol:
Also when you gargle with let's say water after brushing your teeth. (I was doing this as a kid.)

I think you might be confusing the French R
with the English one when comparing it with the G sound for the pineal gland.
If you make the English R sound and then vibrate the Y sound at the same place you get the G sound (pineal) but the French R is not deep enough.

The sounds I struggled the most with was the CH sound in CHANDRAMASE which is the same sound as in ich in German & the Gothic g when in the middle of a word as in nacht in German.

Don't give up!
I know you'll master all these new consonants eventually. :D
I am also very glad I could help you! ^-^

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

The English J has a D sound at first and then a deeper J sound afterward.
However, when vibrating it, you don't vibrate the D sound but only the J part afterward if that makes sense.

The French J as in Jacques can be felt almost only on your teeth.

The English J as in joke can be felt on your teeth and also alot more on your hard palate than the French one.

If you put your lips in the position they would have when making the O sound and then vibrate the French J it will naturally make the English J. ^-^

About the R sound:
French Canadians also use the french R.
I think the Italian R is the same as the Spanish and Japanese one.

The R & the K sound are the less convenient ones to me since if my head is tilted too much forward or backward, they are impossible to make.
I cannot vibrate them when laid down or if I am laying on my right side but on the left side it works. :p

The English R is a lot more guttural than the French one but it is the French one we use when vibrating the R as in RAUM. You simply extend it.

The R sound is the same sound you would make when trying to mimic a dog growling.
Since I have one and I always do this to "banter" her it's the first example that came to my mind. :lol:
Also when you gargle with let's say water after brushing your teeth. (I was doing this as a kid.)

I think you might be confusing the French R
with the English one when comparing it with the G sound for the pineal gland.
If you make the English R sound and then vibrate the Y sound at the same place you get the G sound (pineal) but the French R is not deep enough.

The sounds I struggled the most with was the CH sound in CHANDRAMASE which is the same sound as in ich in German & the Gothic g when in the middle of a word as in nacht in German.

Don't give up!
I know you'll master all these new consonants eventually. :D
I am also very glad I could help you! ^-^

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Wow.. LOTS of help there! :p Thank you!

So yeah, it looks like I'm confusing English and French Rs.. the one you call English R (the growling dog) sounds easy to me, it just sounds very French from what I'm used to hear, and it does incorporate a solid G base.. I'll work on this and see where it gets me to.

I've been slacking on chanting in favor of RTRs lately, I need to get back into the game as there have been progress and I know the Gods have been encouraging me to keep up with some pretty explicit signs. Last thing I want is to disappoint them. The shitty thing is, I'm still stuck to some less than spiritual duties and things that don't lead to spirituality but unfortunately can't be avoided and take up time.
I need much more Yoga daily and to sleep less, feels like a big waste of time to oversleep just because I'm tired.. sleeping itself makes me more tired, I just need to restore the 'sleep levels' and boom. Back to work. :p Makes sense to me at least, I've been only having bad dreams for a while, I might as well try and go in a trance and see the Gods instead.

Only correction on your R explanation: yes the Italian and Spanish use that rolled R but the Japanese (from what I learned at least) don't roll it simply because they don't have a 'double R' in their language. Japanese works with sillabes and they have only 'ra', 're', 'ri', 'ro', and 'ru', where the U is silent a lot of the time as they put it at the end of words but tend not to say it.. I don't know why, lol ask them. The only letter that doesn't have a vowel close to it in the entire language is the N. The kind of R they say is something I can imitate by 'slapping' the tip of the tongue on the hard palate.

Off to work on my sounds now. :p Thanks for the help!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Wow.. LOTS of help there! :p Thank you!

So yeah, it looks like I'm confusing English and French Rs.. the one you call English R (the growling dog) sounds easy to me, it just sounds very French from what I'm used to hear, and it does incorporate a solid G base.. I'll work on this and see where it gets me to.

I've been slacking on chanting in favor of RTRs lately, I need to get back into the game as there have been progress and I know the Gods have been encouraging me to keep up with some pretty explicit signs. Last thing I want is to disappoint them. The shitty thing is, I'm still stuck to some less than spiritual duties and things that don't lead to spirituality but unfortunately can't be avoided and take up time.
I need much more Yoga daily and to sleep less, feels like a big waste of time to oversleep just because I'm tired.. sleeping itself makes me more tired, I just need to restore the 'sleep levels' and boom. Back to work. :p Makes sense to me at least, I've been only having bad dreams for a while, I might as well try and go in a trance and see the Gods instead.

Only correction on your R explanation: yes the Italian and Spanish use that rolled R but the Japanese (from what I learned at least) don't roll it simply because they don't have a 'double R' in their language. Japanese works with sillabes and they have only 'ra', 're', 'ri', 'ro', and 'ru', where the U is silent a lot of the time as they put it at the end of words but tend not to say it.. I don't know why, lol ask them. The only letter that doesn't have a vowel close to it in the entire language is the N. The kind of R they say is something I can imitate by 'slapping' the tip of the tongue on the hard palate.

Off to work on my sounds now. :p Thanks for the help!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The growling sound is the French R.
I didn't try to explain the English R since I don't think we use it anywhere for Sanskrit or the Runes. :p

About the Japanese part, I thought that's how R(s)
we're rolled when speaking in those languages and Russian as well but I stand corrected. ^-^

Wish you success with your advancement mein bro!

Ok, THAT makes sense lol.. I was getting too confused by all these sounds, and all I needed is one. :p Thanks for the help!

Ah, wait, one more thing! XD

What's your take on Gods' names? I don't know if I sound pronounce the F as a V-V-V-V sound (as in v-v-v-viper) or as the blown F-F-F-F (as in f-f-f-firefly). I'm vibrating FLAUROS and want to get it as close as possible because She's the one I really feel the closest to other than Father Satan. I don't know if I should vibrate HAURES because the H becomes so silent it almost sounds 'AURES', and that sounds like ARES, who is apparently ANDRAS. Although, Flauros herself told me her name is 'Aares' with this spelling (from what I heard, first time I spoke WITH a Goddess) and I've been thinking of Her with this name for the past few years.
It's complicated when there's many names and pronunciations, so I want to avoid screwing up with wrong sounds and least of all offending one of our beloved Gods.

Ok, THAT makes sense lol.. I was getting too confused by all these sounds, and all I needed is one. :p Thanks for the help!

Ah, wait, one more thing! XD

What's your take on Gods' names? I don't know if I sound pronounce the F as a V-V-V-V sound (as in v-v-v-viper) or as the blown F-F-F-F (as in f-f-f-firefly). I'm vibrating FLAUROS and want to get it as close as possible because She's the one I really feel the closest to other than Father Satan. I don't know if I should vibrate HAURES because the H becomes so silent it almost sounds 'AURES', and that sounds like ARES, who is apparently ANDRAS. Although, Flauros herself told me her name is 'Aares' with this spelling (from what I heard, first time I spoke WITH a Goddess) and I've been thinking of Her with this name for the past few years.
It's complicated when there's many names and pronunciations, so I want to avoid screwing up with wrong sounds and least of all offending one of our beloved Gods.

About that someone else would know better than me. :p
I suppose going with the Sanskrit pronunciation would be pretty good since it's one of our
most ancien and powerful language.

I remember reading somewhere HPS Maxine mention Enochian being the language of the Gods.

Also there's the "Basic Kabbalistic pronunciation"
part in the runes page.

Personally, I'd go with Sanskrit. :)

Also, my H doesn't feel "silent" at all.
I do it like an extended sigh.

I think the "light v" for the F is pretty good.
That's what I always use.
In a more powerful version of FEHU given by HPS Maxine, she would vibrate it V(Hard v)-AY(É)-UU.

Good luck! ^-^

Makes sense to me. :) The only problem is that the amount of sounds that require more breath to be exhaled are (in "Haures" at least) VERY demanding and one needs a bigger oxygen intake just to vibrate the name...

...which... doesn't necessarily means it's a downside.
I was talking with Apprentice about how we have normally a very low air intake, doing baby breaths all the time, and I occasionally realized how a more vast intake of oxygen can somehow (along with focusing on one's breathing and breathing sound) lead to visions and a decent, pretty quick trance state, enough for getting visions anyway.

By needing more air to accomplish the "Haures" vibration one naturally will be more inclined to use more oxygen and, doing so, increasing the chance of tapping into an astral sense. My opinion at least.. but I'm not surprised 'oxygen masks' can be some people's addiction, and that oxygen make one 'lose it' during plane crash landings and shit, making them more calm. I'm pretty sure the "puffers" monks, using the Breath of Fire technique, know this well as there's no way one would miss this effect, I guess.

Apprentice said:

Thought you might find this interesting. (Hope I didn't screw up the 'add a friend to your thread' thingy.. I'm so lost in this forum system sometimes lol)

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL HAURES!!!! :D

Makes sense to me. :) The only problem is that the amount of sounds that require more breath to be exhaled are (in "Haures" at least) VERY demanding and one needs a bigger oxygen intake just to vibrate the name...

...which... doesn't necessarily means it's a downside.
I was talking with Apprentice about how we have normally a very low air intake, doing baby breaths all the time, and I occasionally realized how a more vast intake of oxygen can somehow (along with focusing on one's breathing and breathing sound) lead to visions and a decent, pretty quick trance state, enough for getting visions anyway.

By needing more air to accomplish the "Haures" vibration one naturally will be more inclined to use more oxygen and, doing so, increasing the chance of tapping into an astral sense. My opinion at least.. but I'm not surprised 'oxygen masks' can be some people's addiction, and that oxygen make one 'lose it' during plane crash landings and shit, making them more calm. I'm pretty sure the "puffers" monks, using the Breath of Fire technique, know this well as there's no way one would miss this effect, I guess.

Thought you might find this interesting. (Hope I didn't screw up the 'add a friend to your thread' thingy.. I'm so lost in this forum system sometimes lol)

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL HAURES!!!! :D

Yes!
It is very interesting indeed.
I have noticed this to an extent too.
Breathing is such a great tool.

Breathing, The 1st & 2nd Bandha, mental affirmations, visualisation/intent & of course Void (which is a given at all times personally) are really cool because they are all stealthy.
You can do all of the above in the middle of a crowd and nobody is aware of what you are doing.

Vibrating mantras mentally is also effective to an extent but a lot less than vibrating them aloud.

I can't remember the amount of times such knowledge has helped in dire situations.

Void meditation is so underated in my opinion.
I think you should almost always strive to keep an empty mind. Chases away unwanted thoughts & magnifies the ones that are actually wanted and important!

There's also something that was called "Guarding the one". It's basically just keeping your attention on your body. Eventually, you begin to feel your others bodies also. This technique, in my experience, is good to stay grounded.
It also helps a lot with Void meditation making it easier.
Focusing one's breath is very beneficial too.

Maybe you are already aware of some if not all of this stuff but it came to mind and I thought I'd share this.^-^

Yes!
It is very interesting indeed.
I have noticed this to an extent too.
Breathing is such a great tool.

Breathing, The 1st & 2nd Bandha, mental affirmations, visualisation/intent & of course Void (which is a given at all times personally) are really cool because they are all stealthy.
You can do all of the above in the middle of a crowd and nobody is aware of what you are doing.

Vibrating mantras mentally is also effective to an extent but a lot less than vibrating them aloud.

I can't remember the amount of times such knowledge has helped in dire situations.

Void meditation is so underated in my opinion.
I think you should almost always strive to keep an empty mind. Chases away unwanted thoughts & magnifies the ones that are actually wanted and important!

There's also something that was called "Guarding the one". It's basically just keeping your attention on your body. Eventually, you begin to feel your others bodies also. This technique, in my experience, is good to stay grounded.
It also helps a lot with Void meditation making it easier.
Focusing one's breath is very beneficial too.

Maybe you are already aware of some if not all of this stuff but it came to mind and I thought I'd share this.^-^

Good that you mentioned the first two bandhas cuz I have been observing something from that.
Don't know if you saw my other post mentioning orgasms because it was right after a day when I did a particular RTR that felt 'physically pleasurable' (but also not the easiest).
Long story short, I had decided to mix the Breath of Fire breathing technique with each word from the RTR, not very forcefully during the exhale but still stronger than how I normally say the words.
This, after a minute, turned out to be sexually/physically stimulating me at each word: I'd notice how I would apply Moola Bandha and Uddiyana Bandha unawarely at each exhale, to the point of feeling pretty dense sexual energy taking place around the first chakra.

Another thing I noticed about the Moola Bandha in particular: somewhere on the JoS, HP Maxine mentions that there is a 'myth on ways to raise Kundalini', one of them involving 'inserting hot water in the anus'.
While I made a funny face probably every time I ever read that bit, I have observed something from my experience. Sometimes, especially when I last tried awakening my chakras with the techniques from the JoS and still failed to feel any energy, I mixed some yoga during the shower, just felt inspired to try. Turned out, the hot water during the Cat and Cow double asanas (where you arch and bend your back when you inhale or exhale) hitting ones body and reaching in your ass kinda forces one to apply Moola Bandha (to protect oneself from too much heat), and I thought.. "maybe this is where the myth comes from".. I think it's probably some monk's observation while meditating in hot or cold water. Not how one raises Kundalini but perhaps a reference to understand how this belief came to be...

And good thinking about the stealth factor, unless you're verbally vibrating words or affirmations, no one will know what you're up to, the average ignorant mind will eventually just think you're lost in thought or something.

Mentioning the Void (sorry if it seems everything you're saying makes me think of something new to talk about for ages lol) made me remember some personal observation (that word again lol).
I have always had great trouble silencing my mind for meditation. Thoughts just pour in from everywhere and it makes things the hardest. So I thought: can I really ban all thoughts at once? Wouldn't it be simpler to just focus on less things?

Example.
Picture yourself inside a room with ten light sources. It's pretty hard to see any shadows, isn't it? Well, try turning off one, two, nine light sources.. when there's only one left it suddenly becomes much easier to focus on other things, because the light is only one.
In my understanding, if you can't completely ban thoughts and more will keep coming, then try slowing down your mind by making it focus on one only thing.. like a sound for instance. I find it particularly easy to play music in my head in a really accurate way, but you can use whatever sense or memory you feel comfortable controlling. This, when you focus part of your attention on that something, leaves all the rest of your attention span free to pick up on other things, astral things, making it much easier to perceive and connect with the Gods.

This at least is my own experience, and as we are all individuals with different skills and starting points (depending on our oast lives' progress) you may or may not find this useful too.

The 'Guarding the body' sounds similar to another meditation concept I found to be pretty useful so far.. I just call it 'going within' as you focus on the inside of yourself. Musashi Miyamoto said 'seek nothing outside of yourself, everything is within'. Since I started embracing this concept I have been seeing some conceptual points about reality, like for instance that 'reality' doesn't exist, that it's only a projection of how you feel it and want it and change it. The only downside of this thinking is that (in MY opinion at least) this makes you less inclined to rely on the Gods in the slightest, coming to think of oneself as 'the only thing that truly exists'... which MIGHT make sense when one considers the fact that having we been created by our Gods we also share their blood, energy and all that makes us what we are... meaning that by focusing on our inner/truer self we actually end up becoming closer to our Gods than if we just tried to find them elsewhere, outside of ourselves.

Makes sense? :p

Ok I'll close for now lol before you fall asleep with all these theories.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back