Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are witches marks

InnerMercury20

"know most of the people on Satan’s side here were born with certain marks. The enemy knew this a long time ago and gave the name for these birthmarks “witches’ marks” which automatically meant death upon discovery" written by HPS Maxine, What does she mean by this. i was reading and this has been on my mind i find it interesting, what does she mean by this, does anyone know where i can find more information about this?

I think it's rather old misinformation which still wasn't removed, as the website still has to undergo updates.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Some natural mark on your body that you are born with.

I think the person is asking what this might look like or what it entails.

I am curious about that too. Would a single mole in a certain area of the body be this.

InnerMercury20 said:
"know most of the people on Satan’s side here were born with certain marks. The enemy knew this a long time ago and gave the name for these birthmarks “witches’ marks” which automatically meant death upon discovery" written by HPS Maxine, What does she mean by this. i was reading and this has been on my mind i find it interesting, what does she mean by this, does anyone know where i can find more information about this?
Might be random thibg6, but i have large cafe au lait spot (6x6cm) usually people with these spots have more of them and they are smaller, i have just one big.
But something i would regard as a witchmark is in my opinion different eye colour of one eye, or strange scars you are born with

slyscorpion said:

I am curious about that too. Would a single mole in a certain area of the body be this.

I think it's if they are clustered in certain formations like triangles as well. I've got quite a few of those. Birth marks of differing kinds are probably witch marks in the past life sense of being engrained there, but I doubt a bit that moles are. I've heard people say different shapes of the discolouration marks show how you died in a past life, like a small slightly indented circle is a bullet hole and other stuff.

I think there's a little potentiality that moles might indicate that sort of spiritual significance in some way, but physically they are also benign in of themselves. The church used to tell people that G-d watched them every time they took a shit so they should feel guilty and ashamed for no reason. It would also make sense that they just had this unfounded thing against people with moles for some amount of time as well. Like the communist Cambodian year zero, they probably just wanted to kill off all the beautiful people and moles are indeed, also referred to as beauty spots.

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

I think it's if they are clustered in certain formations like triangles as well. I've got quite a few of those. Birth marks of differing kinds are probably witch marks in the past life sense of being engrained there, but I doubt a bit that moles are. I've heard people say different shapes of the discolouration marks show how you died in a past life, like a small slightly indented circle is a bullet hole and other stuff.

I think there's a little potentiality that moles might indicate that sort of spiritual significance in some way, but physically they are also benign in of themselves. The church used to tell people that G-d watched them every time they took a shit so they should feel guilty and ashamed for no reason. It would also make sense that they just had this unfounded thing against people with moles for some amount of time as well. Like the communist Cambodian year zero, they probably just wanted to kill off all the beautiful people and moles are indeed, also referred to as beauty spots.

The reason I ask is cause the Church in the middle ages suggested this. You can search google for the words "witches mark" for some reason I find all the stuff on the inquisition interesting and of course it has helped me get motivated for rtrs reading on it before. However dont search this if you dont want to read about the middle age xtian churches beliefs on this put more in a historical context (not really anywhere promoting it as far as I am aware at least these days almost everyone knows a lot of that was BS) I really dont want to link directly to that on here though.

I have a single mole on a certain place just like my partner does. We have both been with the Gods before and remember this.

I guess not everyone spiritual has these birthmarks though. I personally think its kind of cool though. I don't think I have this.

slyscorpion said:
13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

The reason I ask is cause the Church in the middle ages suggested this. You can search google for the words "witches mark" for some reason I find all the stuff on the inquisition interesting and of course it has helped me get motivated for rtrs reading on it before. However dont search this if you dont want to read about the middle age xtian churches beliefs on this put more in a historical context (not really anywhere promoting it as far as I am aware at least these days almost everyone knows a lot of that was BS) I really dont want to link directly to that on here though.

I have a single mole on a certain place just like my partner does. We have both been with the Gods before and remember this.

I guess not everyone spiritual has these birthmarks though. I personally think its kind of cool though. I don't think I have this.

My partner and I have one under the same eye in the same spot that's what makes me most curious

TopoftheAbyss said:
Not sure if they are but I have many moles.
I looked it up and they're a good method of divination, they're not pretty at all.

13th_Wolf said:
I think it's if they are clustered in certain formations like triangles as well. I've got quite a few of those.
I have those as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back