Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future enemies

Abdullah

I am dedicated to Satan and doing meditation everyday. By doing power meditatio, I feel my spiritual energy. Now-a-days, I am feeling and seeing many invisible things in my mind.

When I meet with people, I can Understand who is my enemy and who will be my enemy in future. Of course I understand this supernatural power.

Those who are my enemy now, are permanently bound by me with Justice.
We khow that Satanism obey by justice.

When I feel that my enemise is doing something wrong with me, I firstly pray
to Satan to give humor and manner to them. When I see that my enemies are not stopping their hatried manners, I directly bind them with voodoo spell. I never kill anyone spiritualy yet.

But, those who will be my enemy in future, what should I do? I mean, in law and justice, enemy get punishment when they do wrong with us. But, here I am feeling and understanding that he will be my enemy in future, then what should I do?
Future enemy did not do wrong with me right now, but he will do in next opportunities.
(1) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies before they do something wrong with me first?.. Or.
(2) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies after he will do wrong with me?

Hail satan.

Mondol said:
You can feel free to bind them even before they do something to you, as that binding spell will not affect them in any way aside from preventing them from doing bad things to you. The important thing is to make sure your deductions here are actually accurate, because if you throw binding spells at tons of people who may never have done anything to you in the first place, it will be a huge waste of energy.

A strong Aura of Protection will also prevent people from harming you in the first place, in many cases. The AoP on the Joy of Satan site also automatically returns any curses and ill will back to the sender, so it takes care of the "punishment" aspect all by itself. Read here:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Mondol said:
I am dedicated to Satan and doing meditation everyday. By doing power meditatio, I feel my spiritual energy. Now-a-days, I am feeling and seeing many invisible things in my mind.

When I meet with people, I can Understand who is my enemy and who will be my enemy in future. Of course I understand this supernatural power.

Those who are my enemy now, are permanently bound by me with Justice.
We khow that Satanism obey by justice.

When I feel that my enemise is doing something wrong with me, I firstly pray
to Satan to give humor and manner to them. When I see that my enemies are not stopping their hatried manners, I directly bind them with voodoo spell. I never kill anyone spiritualy yet.

But, those who will be my enemy in future, what should I do? I mean, in law and justice, enemy get punishment when they do wrong with us. But, here I am feeling and understanding that he will be my enemy in future, then what should I do?
Future enemy did not do wrong with me right now, but he will do in next opportunities.
(1) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies before they do something wrong with me first?.. Or.
(2) Will I give punishment or bind the future enemies after he will do wrong with me?

Hail satan.

I would take 2. But why not just break off social contact?

Maybe option
3) (depending on the future offence/s and person/s) work Physically and/or Magickally to build proper friendship and respect between you and the future-offender (if they are worthy of it), so that the future offence never happens. If you can see what the offence/s will be, then you can steer clear of it/them. While doing this, maybe bind them in terms of that offence, so that it doesn't happen or it is reduced, and also build up your AoP and keep yourself clean with the cleaning meditations, as well, including Returning Curses 1 & 2 so that you are kept safe and possibly (or probably) any potential offensive energies against you will come upon the future-offender, in the hopes that they might think twice before doing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back