Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology Help

Usthepeople666

Hi
My Natal Chart shows about me having the following tendencies-
1. Easy to take advantage of. ( Al-jilwah helped me balance this a bit) but is their a rune or something for this?
2. I have a tendency to turn towards alcohol, drugs etc in my chart ( if this is what I understood correctly)

Any help would be appreciated .
Thank you.

Well depends on if other aspects support this and if they are dominant planets. As far as runes go the nauthiz rune would probably work well because it’s a rune of will and gives defiance coupled with empowering runes like sowilo, ansuz and the right affirmation can definitely help this, Also planetary squares if possible for said planet.

The chart is a map of the soul. It reveals your karma for better or worse. These negative tendencies you describe, come from negative past life karma. You need to do freeing the soul workings to absolve yourself of these negative roots. Use the mantra MUNKA as well as any other mantra you see fit that deals with your specific problems and do a working for each problem. Over time, this will clear up these negative blocks and you'll find balance. It's very important to do this. Find the right astro timing. You can us the SS Calendar. Waning moon.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hi
1. Easy to take advantage of. ( Al-jilwah helped me balance this a bit) but is their a rune or something for this?
2. I have a tendency to turn towards alcohol, drugs etc in my chart ( if this is what I understood correctly)

Thank you.

Hi buddy :)

You see, as you get older you mature into your planets. Age 22 is your sun, 24 moon, 26 venus, 28 mars, 32 mercury, 36 Saturn and then other things such as the nodes.

You will notice things get better.

But VOID VOID VOID

Omgz it's my homie. I am becoming so peaceful and calm. Like a hippie. Like a bird in a tree. Lol :D

I got mad at someone yesterday, went and sat down, did void for 40 mins. Opened my eyes, was completely calm. Tried to get me mad again, did 10 more mins. By which point it was gone.

The mind, throws thoughts on repeat, so you keep getting angrier because it repeats the same thing over and over. You silence it, anger goes away.

You have to learn to say NO. See I was like this, and became aggressive. I learned if I was fiercer, they left me alone. But now I realize it's very easy. You can be as you are now, but just say NO.

Put your foot down. Anger and strength only complicate things. Just be assertive, say how you feel.

We all have insecurities and weaknesses, and the desire for attention, to be loved. Others hide it better then some. When you say, this is how I feel, but I will not back down, you become unstoppable.

So thank you, for trusting us. For opening up to us. Remember most people are trapped on a lower lvl, where negative vortexes of energy are.

When we meditate we elevate above them, this is what Satan told maxine. So most people are Negative, how can you be friends with anyone, if they are negative?

People have these notions, oh I wont deal with this person or that person. Abraxas asked me, how stupid can one be to Hate someone they have never met? If you dwell in negativity, you cannot be friends with anyone, not even yourself.

So the world is like this. People are steeped in negativity and lies. So they cannot be nice to anyone, they look to use everyone.

But you dont have to participate. Raise your energies, lift up your soul to a higher dimension. On this higher level, people naturally get along with one another. Now if that negative individual should come, that wants to take advantage of you, remove them from your life.

You have no reason to keep vampires in your life. Surround yourself with people that are positive and care about YOU. If anyone should violate that respect, tell them to take a hike.

Channel your caring energy into something. How many children need help out there? One thing people who try to help others cannot stand is injustice to others. Your Heart is your power. Love breeds the Highest Hate. You will only hate with an undying passion to protect what you love with an undying passion.

So instead of covering up who you are, to be someone else, which was this idiots mistake. (Points at self) Be who you are, and turn that into a strength.

Any jew can be a sociopath who only cares about themself. How special of a Satan created gift are you? To want to make the world and people around you a better place?

Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

The tendency to being taken advantage of is also the tendency of being psychically sensitive and swayed by other people. The tendency towards drugs is similar. These kinds of presences in a chart help with meditation greatly and if you get into a spiritual lifestyle and routine, because of these things it should be much quicker for you to see the absolute truth about drugs as well as everything else you get out of SS spirituality. If you are an SS already, I would say you are in pretty good hands. I was into drugs before SS and when I came here, I was suddenly being awakened on it and pushed away. I've been completely sober for years now. The same effects you get from drugs can be produced from specific meditations without the side effects or withdrawals. Even seeing drugs as an easier way to good feelings is bullshit once you get to the low points, which are way worse.
Things like weed are what Neptunian/Pisces types who are SS are liable towards, and it's not so bad if you are an adult who is curious and do it once (I wouldn't recommend it nowadays though cos it's usually made more stronger) it's just if you are at the point of doing it everyday and/or are young. No one can tell you what to do with your body, but it should be obvious that if you go for anything obviously awful like the Class A drugs, you are gonna fuck you're head in no matter whether you're brain is still developing or not, and go down the "feelz good man" path of stealing money off of your relatives and your teeth falling out. Thank fuck Satan kept me out of that potential loop.

Alcohol is more toxic than most realise, but visibly not as destructive to the soul and will as 99% of illegal drugs are. The same thing goes with weed, drink alcohol now and again if you really want to but NOT all the time. You can mimic the effect of being near blackout drunk (Yes you can, I've done it before to fit in with friends :oops: ) through meditative stuff, and you will realise how stupid the whole idea of drugs in general really is. When you can instead just do a Venus square to help being sociable and making jokes or whatever properly. Hanging around with better people and so on.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Well depends on if other aspects support this and if they are dominant planets. As far as runes go the nauthiz rune would probably work well because it’s a rune of will and gives defiance coupled with empowering runes like sowilo, ansuz and the right affirmation can definitely help this, Also planetary squares if possible for said planet.
❤️

Eric13 said:
The chart is a map of the soul. It reveals your karma for better or worse. These negative tendencies you describe, come from negative past life karma. You need to do freeing the soul workings to absolve yourself of these negative roots. Use the mantra MUNKA as well as any other mantra you see fit that deals with your specific problems and do a working for each problem. Over time, this will clear up these negative blocks and you'll find balance. It's very important to do this. Find the right astro timing. You can us the SS Calendar. Waning moon.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Doing better now brother?

Usthepeople666 said:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Doing better now brother?
I am, many people have been asking. That’s very kind to hear.

I’ve been here a while, and as such was facing just a lot of curses. More than I anticipated when everything happened with the Covid. Such is life. You learn, but it’s using the tools and knowledge the gods give us and not just sitting around, that helps us out of hard times. And it does in a much more permanent way then in the ways those who are without must use. We’re very fortunate.

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

You see, as you get older you mature into your planets. Age 22 is your sun, 24 moon, 26 venus, 28 mars, 32 mercury, 36 Saturn and then other things such as the nodes.

But VOID VOID VOID

Omgz it's my homie. I am becoming so peaceful and calm. Like a hippie. Like a bird in a tree. Lol :D

I got mad at someone yesterday, went and sat down, did void for 40 mins. Opened my eyes, was completely calm. Tried to get me mad again, did 10 more mins. By which point it was gone.

The mind, throws thoughts on repeat, so you keep getting angrier because it repeats the same thing over and over. You silence it, anger goes away.

You have to learn to say NO. See I was like this, and became aggressive. I learned if I was fiercer, they left me alone. But now I realize it's very easy. You can be as you are now, but just say NO.

Put your foot down. Anger and strength only complicate things. Just be assertive, say how you feel.

We all have insecurities and weaknesses, and the desire for attention, to be loved. Others hide it better then some. When you say, this is how I feel, but I will not back down, you become unstoppable.

So thank you, for trusting us. For opening up to us. Remember most people are trapped on a lower lvl, where negative vortexes of energy are.

When we meditate we elevate above them, this is what Satan told maxine. So most people are Negative, how can you be friends with anyone, if they are negative?

People have these notions, oh I wont deal with this person or that person. Abraxas asked me, how stupid can one be to Hate someone they have never met? If you dwell in negativity, you cannot be friends with anyone, not even yourself.

So the world is like this. People are steeped in negativity and lies. So they cannot be nice to anyone, they look to use everyone.

But you dont have to participate. Raise your energies, lift up your soul to a higher dimension. On this higher level, people naturally get along with one another. Now if that negative individual should come, that wants to take advantage of you, remove them from your life.

You have no reason to keep vampires in your life. Surround yourself with people that are positive and care about YOU. If anyone should violate that respect, tell them to take a hike.

Channel your caring energy into something. How many children need help out there? One thing people who try to help others cannot stand is injustice to others. Your Heart is your power. Love breeds the Highest Hate. You will only hate with an undying passion to protect what you love with an undying passion.

So instead of covering up who you are, to be someone else, which was this idiots mistake. (Points at self) Be who you are, and turn that into a strength.

Any jew can be a sociopath who only cares about themself. How special of a Satan created gift are you? To want to make the world and people around you a better place?

Feels like an elder explaining things to a small kid. Real smoll kid xD ( that being me, just to be clear :p
Thank you :)

13th_Wolf said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

The tendency to being taken advantage of is also the tendency of being psychically sensitive and swayed by other people. The tendency towards drugs is similar. These kinds of presences in a chart help with meditation greatly and if you get into a spiritual lifestyle and routine, because of these things it should be much quicker for you to see the absolute truth about drugs as well as everything else you get out of SS spirituality. If you are an SS already, I would say you are in pretty good hands. I was into drugs before SS and when I came here, I was suddenly being awakened on it and pushed away. I've been completely sober for years now. The same effects you get from drugs can be produced from specific meditations without the side effects or withdrawals. Even seeing drugs as an easier way to good feelings is bullshit once you get to the low points, which are way worse.
Things like weed are what Neptunian/Pisces types who are SS are liable towards, and it's not so bad if you are an adult who is curious and do it once (I wouldn't recommend it nowadays though cos it's usually made more stronger) it's just if you are at the point of doing it everyday and/or are young. No one can tell you what to do with your body, but it should be obvious that if you go for anything obviously awful like the Class A drugs, you are gonna fuck you're head in no matter whether you're brain is still developing or not, and go down the "feelz good man" path of stealing money off of your relatives and your teeth falling out. Thank fuck Satan kept me out of that potential loop.

Alcohol is more toxic than most realise, but visibly not as destructive to the soul and will as 99% of illegal drugs are. The same thing goes with weed, drink alcohol now and again if you really want to but NOT all the time. You can mimic the effect of being near blackout drunk (Yes you can, I've done it before to fit in with friends :oops: ) through meditative stuff, and you will realise how stupid the whole idea of drugs in general really is. When you can instead just do a Venus square to help being sociable and making jokes or whatever properly. Hanging around with better people and so on.

Yes Sir a SS.
It is just being alone that can sometimes be taxing but succubus are great friends so that is sorted out.
Thank you for your guidance.
Maybe being with bad people made me go away from people in general, but again the Good ones may be that its all peace bruh and not really fight for human values , but then again better than the druggies , lol.
But I guess I will stay alone , in the sense of developing myself and working for greater good.

But quitting for now thinking of my succubus just makes things better .

I guess when its questions like these people start introspecting and then add points from their lives to give greater clarity( like you did :) )
Thank you for taking time out to write this. :)
❤️

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

But VOID VOID VOID

WOW Aldrick’s Doing a 180. that’s great im glad you can cultivate serenity at a time like this. I should definitely try to squeeze some more void in, if it made you go totally Zen mode. I’m so happy for you.

13th_Wolf said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

Gasp* Wolf Nooo I thought you weren’t a conformist Lol (jk) I’m in that exact boat you described ( feelsbadman) thanks for the Venus square idea I can definitely put that to some use as well

Usthepeople666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
❤️
Ahh just one I’m offended sir. I see how it is Eric gets like 10 save it for Uranus
(I’m so sorry, I’m not a degenerate I promise)
:cry: :lol:

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

But VOID VOID VOID

Also void helps me to get my priorities straight by giving a better picture of life( grander).
Helps to self assess, not just in terms of spirituality but life in general. Makes me take better decisions. Better person overall.
And like the Sah Tah Nah Mah vibration gives like a tranquiliser hit. Depressed? Vibrate it. And then when I open my eyes, its a whole another world.
Feel like dancing, or maybe I should work xD

Also if I can , your post in which HP Cobra told you not to basically jump into others business ( setting fires in others backyard type of line) is applicable to everyone. Only 24 hours in a day.
How can I develop to a more positive side but still fret over something that wastes my time ( if the other person is unwilling to listen , kind of thing).
Tata Aldrick
Take Care❤️

Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hi

Thank you.

But VOID VOID VOID

Also void helps me to get my priorities straight by giving a better picture of life( grander).
Helps to self assess, not just in terms of spirituality but life in general. Makes me take better decisions. Better person overall.
And like the Sah Tah Nah Mah vibration gives like a tranquiliser hit. Depressed? Vibrate it. And then when I open my eyes, its a whole another world.
Feel like dancing, or maybe I should work xD

Also if I can , your post in which HP Cobra told you not to basically jump into others business ( setting fires in others backyard type of line) is applicable to everyone. Only 24 hours in a day.
How can I develop to a more positive side but still fret over something that wastes my time ( if the other person is unwilling to listen , kind of thing).
Tata Aldrick
Take Care❤️

Ever hear the saying,it takes two to tango?

The energy you put out is what you will create. Before I constantly was thinking of war and Anger and hatred. Well what am I going to create all around me?

Now I think of Love, Joy, Peace, Serenity. I'm sure many who do not understand, will call this new age or whatever. Maxine has said for a long time you have to think positively all the time.

The balance comes in knowing, that sometimes you must also destroy. But when we destroy, do we not clean? Or do we smear death energy all over everything and everyone because it's so great?

Negativity is a dangerous thing. You dont raise a tribe or a nation by focusing on smashing heads 24/7.

You create what you hold in your mind. I noticed since void, when the thoughts become collected, you just think and next day you get it. I would like this...next day it shows up.

When someone spews negativity and you do not return the same, then their whole facade drops. They become an instigator alone in a room.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
❤️
Ahh just one I’m offended sir. I see how it is Eric gets like 10 save it for Uranus
(I’m so sorry, I’m not a degenerate I promise)
:cry: :lol:

Aaahhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back