Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YouTube removes video of man expressing regret over becoming transgender for violating 'hate speech' policy

FancyMancy

A video featuring a former transgender woman sharing regret over becoming transgender was deleted by YouTube after deeming it a violation of the platform's “hate speech" policy.

YouTube confirmed the removal of a video of Walt Heyer posted by the Heritage Foundation, describing his regret over living as a transgender woman for eight years, according to the Federalist.

“I said that children suffering from gender dysphoria should not be encouraged to try experimental hormones in surgery, and I stand by that statement,” Heyer said about the removal of the video.

In the deleted clip, which came from a panel dubbed the “Summit on Protecting Children from Sexualization,” Heyer said: “I stand before you with a mutilated body, with a life that was destroyed in many ways, redeemed by Christ certainly, but destroyed because I was affirmed and told how cute I look, how wonderful it was. And went to a gender therapist who said, ‘All you need to do is have hormones and reassignment surgery.'”

See also
v9MSMWC.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/youtube-removes-video-of-man-expressing-regret-over-becoming-transgender-for-violating-hate-speech-policy

P5gUlCa.png

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/19/exclusive-man-tried-to-share-his-regrets-about-transgender-life-youtube-censored-it

Where's your "jesus" now - and where was it then?! :roll:

National-Satanist said:
FancyMancy said:
Where's your "jesus" now - and where was it then?! :roll:
Traumatized people usually embrace “Christianity”, we should hate the “therapist”, possibly a kike, who said for a child have hormones, not the victim!
My point is not hating that person, and it also wasn't about hating the "therapist". It was to help some people realise that "jesus" didn't do anything to prevent this retarded shit from happening in the first place - as always.

National-Satanist said:
FancyMancy said:
A video featuring a former transgender woman sharing regret over becoming transgender was deleted by YouTube after deeming it a violation of the platform's “hate speech" policy.
YouTube cooperates with (((ADL)))!
https://www.haaretz.com/amp/1.5073401
So the jew defence lollage-- sorry, I meant anti-self-defamation littleleague says you cannot say stuff against yourself? Like... dafuq?! I wonder how "I was a retard for having a 'sex change'" is anti-semitic. Oh. Yeah. Of course. Everything is. Even christians who want to suck the shit out of their few false-god's arsehole while paying it shit-shined shekels for that privilege are being anti-semitic - but this time that's because the jew doesn't get to ingest the faeces itself! PMSL.

"People of good will" means the jew. The jew pays the jew to promote and defend it, and "israel", on the Internet. There is a post about the jew saying that jew shit is high, moral and spiritual, and that Paganism which is Nature and loving Nature, Natural Law, is base and uncivilised. Then we have posts about Nature (which is Paganism, of course) being anti-semitic!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back