Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runas in Black magic

Berserker

Brothers!
This question is very important.
I read on this forum, the runas must reverse vibrating in black magic. Why??? My opinion is NO! The revese vibration deprives them of their power. Like the hebrew letters in RTR.
Nowhere did I find a recommendation on JoS documents.

Berserker said:
Brothers!
This question is very important.
I read on this forum, the runas must reverse vibrating in black magic. Why??? My opinion is NO! The revese vibration deprives them of their power. Like the hebrew letters in RTR.
Nowhere did I find a recommendation on JoS documents.
It was mentioned here by HPS Maxine at 7:33 minutes. Some people had success using them normally, so feel free to experiment for yourself with this. If at any point you feel bad, stop and clean yourself extensively with Surya or Raum.

First of all, it's spelled RUNES, with the letter E.
Certain things can be reversed to obtain a reverse meaning, runes being one of these things.
They are not related to hebrew letters, there's no similitude between them and the RTR.

In black magic, depending on your scope, you might not find a rune that perfectly suits your intent, but the reverse. An example would be Algiz [ᛉ], which is a positive rune: Provides protection, banishes negative energies. In a black magic working, you might want your opponent to have any sort of protection removed, and him to attract negative energies upon him. Hence, you could vibrate Algiz backwards in order to reach your scope.

Hope this clarifies the matter.

I think it's more due to intent rather than outright laws of spiritual sciences.

We are reversing the Rune to create an effect i.e. Algiz into Zigla. Aside from that changing the Runic Yantra i.e. sideways or upside-down is also part of the effect.

I think the fact that the Runes derive from constellations in space is probably proof enough that no matter how hardcore a civilization goes into destroying the Runes. They can't cause it's a fixed monolithic property of outer-space and spirituality.

So yes reversing the name reverses the effect. Due to the intent as well it just means you wish to do more of the reverse of the Runic effect.

Certain Runes already produce black-magic effects so no need to reverse if need be. But perhaps you wish to create alternative effects. Some Runes are both white-magick and black-magic and thus produce one or the other when the effect is desired.

It's simply all about intent in my personal opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back