Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pluto in Aquarius

Wayofthegods

The last time Pluto was in Aquarius was 1778-1798.

The war of independence began april 19 1775, three years before.

America was then founded July 4th 1776, two years before it. All of this happened in the last bit of pluto in Capricorn.

The war of independence ended september 03 1783.

From beginning to end and the birth of a country was 8 years. Less than a Decade.
There was still 15 years of pluto in Aquarius after.

If we were to look at it as today. That would mean the war begins next year. 2022 we may have a Reich. By 2028 we would be done and have won.

The time we would get to 2030, we would be in a new world, removing the church, converting people to Paganism. Having them want the Gods back. This would take another Decade to squash the enemy completely and return to Paganism to the point our Gods would return.

The entire third Reich, was from 1933-1945. 12 years.

In a very short time, History can be made. Hitler spent 15 years fighting, till he became chancellor. So from his first beginning to the end was 27 years.

I believe we will technically have won in a Decade. The Gods coming back is another thing. But we can have a Pagan Golden Age without them here physically. All of the Golden Ages going back for 10 thousand years, did not have the Gods here physically.

Yes, yes YES. You know I always wondered there has to be something more to this life. This is it. Great war, establishing Reich and Pagan ways as the norm. Count me in!

Hail Satan!

2022 is VERY optimistic I Would say atleast 2030 before the possibility of a new reich. But things can happen quickly so who knows. Hope I’m wrong.

At the time America was a brand new country in new land. Where would this reich form is my question.

You're naive if you think that next year there's gonna be a new Reich forming.

Aquarius said:

How are you so sure?

I always felt 2021 we would be mostly free. Especially after the eclipse. I felt something important would happen to expose the enemy programs even more at that time. Maybe that's when we really start. Notice the Eclipse happens in Sagittarius very near Antares star if your counting the degree of moon opposite node as the eclipse. Which is what I did last year with the partial one over my moon and yeah it did have some effects related to that.

Sagittarius represents Religion in this case and Antares represents rebelling against religious oppression. So this could be the time the Vatican gets really exposed or the Jews or Islam or whatever. Yes we will probably do some ritual that time to direct this energy in a positive way for us too.

However I believe it is shortly after that eclipse we start to form a Reich.

That is in 2021 so Aldrick is correct. I had the same feeling for awhile. Always felt 2021 was special.

Just my thoughts though we never know when things will happen it may be before or after but the thing is this. 2021 is numerology number 5 and I always felt 5 was special and lucky.

No one really knows but this is my guess and my other prediction is that many of us by Yule will have other friends who accept the truth and celebrate together.

Aquarius said:
Yes, that seems too soon. As far as we know the jews are going to be exposed to the world by 2024/2025, so maybe there is a tiny possibility. We will see.

Aquarius said:

I wish ;(

If only haha, though honestly even if it did happen which is EXTREMELY unlikely it'd probably be crushed by the jews pretty quick as much as I hate to say it.

Aquarius said:

Well if someone has to be extremely optimistic as " future is not set in stone" we can definitely have one setup next year.
But in reality,
With the pace with which both sides are moving- there is great damage from both sides.

So to conclude, no one really knows much :p.
Sometimes I create an optimistic image to keep up with the Work or self lying about how I have some value :p (Keeps me focussed, so why not :p).

Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

Oh ok. Sure, yeah there wont be any 4th reich. You're so right. ;)
Lol you know what I mean, don't twist my words.

Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

You may be right about there not being a fourth Reich but I do think that year is when xtianity will fall for the most part. Remember what I said of the eclipse. Saturn or something was at a similar place opposing the natal Chart of the vatican some how when the Pedophilia scandal broke. I remember reading an article Maxine wrote on this don't remember all the details.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

You may be right about there not being a fourth Reich but I do think that year is when xtianity will fall for the most part. Remember what I said of the eclipse. Saturn or something was at a similar place opposing the natal Chart of the vatican some how when the Pedophilia scandal broke. I remember reading an article Maxine wrote on this don't remember all the details.

I'm just comparing planets. Now to then. To realize where we are at. It doesnt always happen exactly though. Just like when Uranus goes from Aries to Taurus, within 20 years there is always a war. Sometimes its 6 months later, sometimes its 15 years later.

Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick said:

I'm just messin with ya Aquarius. :p

Hope you have a good day.

Hi akdrick, it's my first time doing real astrology and I have been comparing my natal chart to the information on Azazel's astrology page. In general, most of it make sense but other things I'm still not very clear on, especially interpreting various aspects. Also it looks like I have 3 Could you link me up with some more info or give me some advice if you get the time?
One thing for starters I the degrees and fixed stars? How do I find out what ones are for my chart? I think I know but want to make sure. Also have a lot of trines but more specifically 3 grand trines in earth fire and air. Could that be right ? I have more uncertainties and questions about the information as well but I'll leave it at that for the moment

InnerMercury20 said:
Aldrick said:
Aquarius said:

I'm just messin with ya Aquarius. :p

Hope you have a good day.

Hi akdrick, it's my first time doing real astrology and I have been comparing my natal chart to the information on Azazel's astrology page. In general, most of it make sense but other things I'm still not very clear on, especially interpreting various aspects. Also it looks like I have 3 Could you link me up with some more info or give me some advice if you get the time?
One thing for starters I the degrees and fixed stars? How do I find out what ones are for my chart? I think I know but want to make sure. Also have a lot of trines but more specifically 3 grand trines in earth fire and air. Could that be right ? I have more uncertainties and questions about the information as well but I'll leave it at that for the moment

Have you checked out my youtube channel? I will be adding more vids.

https://youtu.be/HwueONTxS7s

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back