Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The RTR Should Reveal SS Deepfakes...

13th_Wolf

This drama on Aldrick's post gave me this thought. If we are doing the RTR's and all are being commanded from this from a house of Satan (across a convention of Satan, the internet) then people who are worried about the SS deepfakes should just learn to start being patient. That's the blatant answer.

Not long after the Final RTR's started, embedded worms like the zola one got uprooted right quick. She was a SS deepfake, and when it was revealed an awfully low number of people actually cared. Few more batted an eyelid. But now because some turbulent SS had returned to the forums there is more panic and mass drama over him.

FOLKE HATH PANICK ON THE STREETS OF SATAN!... Clash reference.

Aldrick is a nutter, I know this because I am a nutter. Nutters tend to piss even their own family off I'm familiar with this very personally. Nutters also like to hang out with their friends who get a laugh out of them now and again but it's all good fun, I didn't have a lot of friends irl either till I arrived here and Satan gave me the right tools to get them. The Nutter breed does mince off all and any.

According to the Al Jilwah, Satan has power over all of Earth. If he grants individuals much props and credence in his own forum of debate, then they turn out to be jews- there is a reason for this. There's no reason to get all vindictive and "I am going to kill you" against a jew who would be obvious by now anyway. If you're so concerned and need to act instead of just doing slothzin and chill, direct the RTR's against the suspected infiltrator and the image of them you've built up in your head. You may just find that that image will corrode because it's just some kike bullshit in of itself (lol) and not related to reality. As we progress, this should be the case 90% of the time, then 93% of the time until eventually all kikes and kike talk are 100% blatantly obvious even to those who are without. You should do this though if you do care, but this is why I say patience is a virtue here. Certain people who are bizarre and bringing new stuff like videos, new ideas and challenging viewpoints to the agreed upon JoS 'doctrine' many do quote from unknowingly. The 'repeater' people that copy and paste, who don't have the balls to try new stuff and stick their neck on the line have no right in attacking the bizarre and strong willed people unless they are hyper and bizarre themselves and don't agree with it, or they know that the person is doing kike talk. Bizarre kike talk should be incredibly clear in contrast with Bizarre SS talk...

In fact this reminds me of a casual epiphany a friend gave me. All he told me was there is 'good weird people' and 'bad weird people' and apparently I was good weird- lol :cool: :cool:
After this I did try and get him in SS and he was a bit freaked out in exactly how I came on to him with this (I was a drug head at the time though so understandably) but if someone without could give me clarity in this basic thing of:

"Some weird people are Nikola Tesla's, some weird people are Ted Bundy's"

We therefore shouldn't judge people here based on menial and mutable discrepancies. Some things do blow in the wind, and in the case of Aldrick's post, I will say the past is definitely one such thing. joos are all ted bundy's, Maxine was once considered one but was actually a Nikola Tesla, hated and underappreciated, but eventually to be deeply intriguing to actually millions of people. All the SS like Savitri Devi were the same, Hitler for fucking one.

Some weird people are also David Bowies, I would liken Aldrick and why people don't like him probably to the case of David Bowie. The pub crawlers and workmen of Britain had a mixed relationship with David Bowie's music and persona (some of them being closet gay) and even though he was a 'poof' to the common mind, they did enjoy his music. I would equate the people who rub wrong with Aldrick here to be like these men of discipline, labour and heeding to respect. David Bowie had a mostly Piscean intelligence which is a different kind from the mostly scientist or leader type intelligence/thought linking. The way in which Bowie thinks and thus converses is emotional- deadly emotional. He appears to be on neither side in some instances and have a 'universal' approach to seeing and feeling out a situation. This isn't because he was 'against society' as some people who had the wrong idea attacked him over, but because he was interested in all perspectives and wanted to hyper-analyse and embody them all, seeing which ones were good and which were truly evil. Bowie learnt and thought not through hearsay, but in the emotional embodiment and a deep grasping and obsession of the talking points. Now David Bowie influenced all of pop culture and thus how people literally talk and feel about themselves. The workmen of Britain did their commercial roles in society and that was that for them. Bowie on the other hand undermined a lot of the jewish structures by acquainting himself with it, seeing the wrongness in it and fighting it in what way he could. Bowie did hard work as well which was the hardest in some ways for it went totally despised and underappreciated until later. Some of those workers who "hated poofs" did actually like and listen to David Bowie on their construction sites, they had to whether they were a closet gay or not as a lot of their sons were copying his hairstyle, lol. We all have a bit of this thinking form in us, for we all come from the same shitty world as David Bowie and have had to get acquainted with it at an early age. Some people here are emotionally very in deep and in touch with the world. These people will piss others off in how and what they talk about and talk like. It is inevitable, but so-called "disunity" from these useless discrepancies is also avoidable.

The 'David Bowie' way of thinking and talking actually represents an entire sector in the female mind: how women generally do talk like all the time. This kind of feminine conversation changes the subtle elements in a group, and if these types of thinkers are doing RTR's, these secret, subtle, and almost musical talking modes they have, they are acting in favour of the whole group, these drops in the ocean. Some of those drops are bigger and more significant than others, these drops will have big egos and people will feel the wave coming from them. If you are astute, you can tell if the drop is arsenic or some jew poison, and the bigger the drop of jew poison the more blatant it will be. You are part of a whole ocean. You are one among many here, and your ocean will forever exist. You don't have to get upset and hurt over all of the drops or even the jew drops. The wave of all of them will break at some point and whether or not they transform the whole ocean or not is up to the ocean, not the individual. This is Satan's Ocean. Satan's Ocean is full of the astute. Satan's final RTR destroyed the deepfakes, the lingering poison in the water. Now this should display obviously the power of the final RTR's and that there is no need for the elusive "disunity" which is a lie.

I'm not saying "the all is one" here, I'm just saying some people talk in this natally tricky and deceptive way, and Neptune/Pisces is it's undermining pull and force, it exists in all people to lesser or greater extents. For the weirdos, this is usually to the greater extent, but when the weirdo is being Aquarian and responsibly Satanic, this sublimates any elusivity and confusion these people cause. People who argue the backbone for Satan, or post videos of their own voice like a madman when few others have, these people aren't jews, they're just the SS Family Freakos (XD), they should be accepted and praised in their odd provenance by those here who feel for them until they convince the others who dismiss them and find them weird :lol:

This is along the lines of understanding how Aquarius and Uranus types are "alienated" for doing "different" things like the descriptions in Azazel's Astrology. Just because they do this doesn't mean they are excluded from the royal family. Just because someone freaks you out (in English: comes from a different background) NEVER = INSTANT JEW. That is a farce for some people here that they do enjoy to distract themselves with, A lot of the 'responsible workmen' for example. Anyone got a right, but the Iggy Pops and David Bowies have got hella right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYvWaGNNQ0

13th_Wolf said:
This drama on Aldrick's post gave me this thought. If we are doing the RTR's and all are being commanded from this from a house of Satan (across a convention of Satan, the internet) then people who are worried about the SS deepfakes should just learn to start being patient. That's the blatant answer.

Not long after the Final RTR's started, embedded worms like the zola one got uprooted right quick. She was a SS deepfake, and when it was revealed an awfully low number of people actually cared. Few more batted an eyelid. But now because some turbulent SS had returned to the forums there is more panic and mass drama over him.

FOLKE HATH PANICK ON THE STREETS OF SATAN!... Clash reference.

Aldrick is a nutter, I know this because I am a nutter. Nutters tend to piss even their own family off I'm familiar with this very personally. Nutters also like to hang out with their friends who get a laugh out of them now and again but it's all good fun, I didn't have a lot of friends irl either till I arrived here and Satan gave me the right tools to get them. The Nutter breed does mince off all and any.

According to the Al Jilwah, Satan has power over all of Earth. If he grants individuals much props and credence in his own forum of debate, then they turn out to be jews- there is a reason for this. There's no reason to get all vindictive and "I am going to kill you" against a jew who would be obvious by now anyway. If you're so concerned and need to act instead of just doing slothzin and chill, direct the RTR's against the suspected infiltrator and the image of them you've built up in your head. You may just find that that image will corrode because it's just some kike bullshit in of itself (lol) and not related to reality. As we progress, this should be the case 90% of the time, then 93% of the time until eventually all kikes and kike talk are 100% blatantly obvious even to those who are without. You should do this though if you do care, but this is why I say patience is a virtue here. Certain people who are bizarre and bringing new stuff like videos, new ideas and challenging viewpoints to the agreed upon JoS 'doctrine' many do quote from unknowingly. The 'repeater' people that copy and paste, who don't have the balls to try new stuff and stick their neck on the line have no right in attacking the bizarre and strong willed people unless they are hyper and bizarre themselves and don't agree with it, or they know that the person is doing kike talk. Bizarre kike talk should be incredibly clear in contrast with Bizarre SS talk...

In fact this reminds me of a casual epiphany a friend gave me. All he told me was there is 'good weird people' and 'bad weird people' and apparently I was good weird- lol :cool: :cool:
After this I did try and get him in SS and he was a bit freaked out in exactly how I came on to him with this (I was a drug head at the time though so understandably) but if someone without could give me clarity in this basic thing of:

"Some weird people are Nikola Tesla's, some weird people are Ted Bundy's"

We therefore shouldn't judge people here based on menial and mutable discrepancies. Some things do blow in the wind, and in the case of Aldrick's post, I will say the past is definitely one such thing. joos are all ted bundy's, Maxine was once considered one but was actually a Nikola Tesla, hated and underappreciated, but eventually to be deeply intriguing to actually millions of people. All the SS like Savitri Devi were the same, Hitler for fucking one.

Some weird people are also David Bowies, I would liken Aldrick and why people don't like him probably to the case of David Bowie. The pub crawlers and workmen of Britain had a mixed relationship with David Bowie's music and persona (some of them being closet gay) and even though he was a 'poof' to the common mind, they did enjoy his music. I would equate the people who rub wrong with Aldrick here to be like these men of discipline, labour and heeding to respect. David Bowie had a mostly Piscean intelligence which is a different kind from the mostly scientist or leader type intelligence/thought linking. The way in which Bowie thinks and thus converses is emotional- deadly emotional. He appears to be on neither side in some instances and have a 'universal' approach to seeing and feeling out a situation. This isn't because he was 'against society' as some people who had the wrong idea attacked him over, but because he was interested in all perspectives and wanted to hyper-analyse and embody them all, seeing which ones were good and which were truly evil. Bowie learnt and thought not through hearsay, but in the emotional embodiment and a deep grasping and obsession of the talking points. Now David Bowie influenced all of pop culture and thus how people literally talk and feel about themselves. The workmen of Britain did their commercial roles in society and that was that for them. Bowie on the other hand undermined a lot of the jewish structures by acquainting himself with it, seeing the wrongness in it and fighting it in what way he could. Bowie did hard work as well which was the hardest in some ways for it went totally despised and underappreciated until later. Some of those workers who "hated poofs" did actually like and listen to David Bowie on their construction sites, they had to whether they were a closet gay or not as a lot of their sons were copying his hairstyle, lol. We all have a bit of this thinking form in us, for we all come from the same shitty world as David Bowie and have had to get acquainted with it at an early age. Some people here are emotionally very in deep and in touch with the world. These people will piss others off in how and what they talk about and talk like. It is inevitable, but so-called "disunity" from these useless discrepancies is also avoidable.

The 'David Bowie' way of thinking and talking actually represents an entire sector in the female mind: how women generally do talk like all the time. This kind of feminine conversation changes the subtle elements in a group, and if these types of thinkers are doing RTR's, these secret, subtle, and almost musical talking modes they have, they are acting in favour of the whole group, these drops in the ocean. Some of those drops are bigger and more significant than others, these drops will have big egos and people will feel the wave coming from them. If you are astute, you can tell if the drop is arsenic or some jew poison, and the bigger the drop of jew poison the more blatant it will be. You are part of a whole ocean. You are one among many here, and your ocean will forever exist. You don't have to get upset and hurt over all of the drops or even the jew drops. The wave of all of them will break at some point and whether or not they transform the whole ocean or not is up to the ocean, not the individual. This is Satan's Ocean. Satan's Ocean is full of the astute. Satan's final RTR destroyed the deepfakes, the lingering poison in the water. Now this should display obviously the power of the final RTR's and that there is no need for the elusive "disunity" which is a lie.

I'm not saying "the all is one" here, I'm just saying some people talk in this natally tricky and deceptive way, and Neptune/Pisces is it's undermining pull and force, it exists in all people to lesser or greater extents. For the weirdos, this is usually to the greater extent, but when the weirdo is being Aquarian and responsibly Satanic, this sublimates any elusivity and confusion these people cause. People who argue the backbone for Satan, or post videos of their own voice like a madman when few others have, these people aren't jews, they're just the SS Family Freakos (XD), they should be accepted and praised in their odd provenance by those here who feel for them until they convince the others who dismiss them and find them weird :lol:

This is along the lines of understanding how Aquarius and Uranus types are "alienated" for doing "different" things like the descriptions in Azazel's Astrology. Just because they do this doesn't mean they are excluded from the royal family. Just because someone freaks you out (in English: comes from a different background) NEVER = INSTANT JEW. That is a farce for some people here that they do enjoy to distract themselves with, A lot of the 'responsible workmen' for example. Anyone got a right, but the Iggy Pops and David Bowies have got hella right.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=dlYvWaGNNQ0

So the post was deleted, so you want to restart the Drama here?

These people are actually the ones that always make the most progress in society with something I notice. Most of them are older souls possibly some important in the ancient times but they won't remember that most likely. So nothing wrong with the ones who try to do something positive with it and go a little crazy with it. The ones we should be concerned with are those that are actually mentally unstable and thinking of harming others. Just about any mass shooter that wasnt set up by the Jews fits this or serial killer. Many of these people are actually positive and wouldnt harm anyone though.

They may or may not be really important later when we actually physically decide to oust the Jews and rise up to them as a planet. I kind of think these types will be though.

I have Aquarius Ascendant and Uranus out of Bounds so I relate to some of this. Always talking about wanting to be weird and non conformist but the point is i don't do anything illegal and haven't harmed anyone and people have actually liked me for that in the past. So not fully bad.

Aldrick said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=dlYvWaGNNQ0

So the post was deleted, so you want to restart the Drama here?

iu

One Wire Phenomenon said:
What is a deepflake

Someone who either is pretending to be on our side but isn't or someone who thinks they are on our side but actually are on the enemy side on a soul level. Kind of like that thing about the HP recently talked about by cobra back in 2006 or magesun. They obviously probably thought they were on our side but we're not or they were pretending to be and knew they were not.

With that said the Aldrick thing I stay out of cause I know from what several people told me he was deeply connected to one or more Jews at some point. It takes a long time to get out of the mindset that would create and cleanse that I know from experience his soul is on our side I can tell so that's what matters.

What is a deepflake
Deepfake, not flake, is a video of someone which has been edited by a person. This person uses this edited video to "prove" that that someone said something which they did not. Like doctoring a photo, but more sophisticated in video.

From an internet search -

The term deepfake is typically used to refer to a video that has been edited using an algorithm to replace the person in the original video with someone else (especially a public figure) in a way that makes the video look authentic. The 'deep' in 'deepfake' is likely related to a process called 'deep learning.'
Code:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/deepfake-slang-definition-examples

Deepfakes are synthetic media in which a person in an existing image or video is replaced with someone else's likeness. While the act of faking content is not new, deepfakes leverage powerful techniques from machine learning and artificial intelligence to manipulate or generate visual and audio content with a high potential to deceive.
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepfake

an image or recording that has been convincingly altered and manipulated to misrepresent someone as doing or saying something that was not actually done or said Two artists and an advertising company created a deepfake of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg saying things he never said, and uploaded it to Instagram.
Code:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deepfake

Deepfake generally refers to videos in which the face and/or voice of a person, usually a public figure, has been manipulated using artificial intelligence software in a way that makes the altered video look authentic.
Code:
https://www.dictionary.com/e/tech-science/deepfake

Deep learning
Deep learning is part of a broader family of machine learning methods based on artificial neural networks with representation learning. Learning can be supervised, semi-supervised or unsupervised.

Deep learning is a class of machine learning algorithms that (pp199-200) uses multiple layers to progressively extract higher-level features from the raw input. For example, in image processing, lower layers may identify edges, while higher layers may identify the concepts relevant to a human such as digits or letters or faces.

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_learning

Deep learning is an artificial intelligence (AI) function that imitates the workings of the human brain in processing data and creating patterns for use in decision making.
Code:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deep-learning.asp

an advanced type of machine learning that uses multilayered neural networks to establish nested hierarchical models for data processing and analysis, as in image recognition or natural language processing, with the goal of self-directed information processing.
Code:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/deep-learning

Deep learning is a subset of machine learning in which multi-layered neural networks—modeled to work like the human brain—'learn' from large amounts of data.
Code:
https://www.ibm.com/cloud/learn/deep-learning

slyscorpion said:
What is a deepflake

Someone who either is pretending to be on our side but isn't or someone who thinks they are on our side but actually are on the enemy side on a soul level. Kind of like that thing about the HP recently talked about by cobra back in 2006 or magesun. They obviously probably thought they were on our side but we're not or they were pretending to be and knew they were not.

With that said the Aldrick thing I stay out of cause I know from what several people told me he was deeply connected to one or more Jews at some point. It takes a long time to get out of the mindset that would create and cleanse that I know from experience his soul is on our side I can tell so that's what matters.

But Mageson666 is still on the forums and Aldrick is aswel,i doent think they are jews or work with jews. Hp Cobra would of banned them not?

slyscorpion said:
What is a deepflake

But Mageson666 is still on the forums and Aldrick is aswel,i doent think they are jews or work with jews. Hp Cobra would of banned them not?

😞 Do you read stuff on here? Go use the search function.

slyscorpion said:
What is a deepflake

There's jews and then there's weird but otherwise generally outstanding people. I think it can be hard to differentiate across an online forum, but that was what the point of my post was, + some of my cringe. The RTR should reveal SS deepfakes.

I think the IP of Mageson will have been banned at some point after it became clear he denounced the Final RTR. Account is still up because of the important information and posterity. Aldrick must just be taking a break from here, but you see of course to you lot he would have been a bit odd because he was standing out from the other accounts by posting the first videos about astrology of Satan and being expressive about Satan. The thing with that behaviour previously and right now is that it attracts a negative reaction, that's only a natural thing to expect in the current circumstances. He was also the first to really do that properly, a lot of people speaking on audio on anything to do with Satan up to now, other than HPS Maxine, were basically self absorbed in full and spouting enemy crap as well with it. You know what it was like. It wasn't going anywhere.

The people who attack Ego and all this are egoic themselves and want to be, they're jealous. Ego is the same as the Soul and the Sun, vitality and health too. The more egoic you are the more you command a certain power to display things and opinions to people with the power to be taken more seriously, regardless of your actual age, experience- and ability to actually register and put yourself in the shoes of the people you are talking with. If you put Satan before it, and duty to Satan then it mediates itself but some people who are like this, need the deeper validation before they can do that; so they have these big dramas and power plays with people instead of focusing and sticking to the point of why the group exists. Experience and sensibility as always will last before Ego does, but the people who rip on others who are mostly in accord with Satan and drag them down won't at all.

I always retreat behind "Some of this is my opinion and some of this seems to be factual truth, what do you guys think?" because all of this its weird as fuck, and doesn't have clear perceptible relation to anything concrete yet, I am only drawing the lines for people in the group. Aldrick pretty much was just doing the same. All of the people tearing him down over how he spoke and made his videos or something is just silly in comparison to their existential cowardice of not being bold and ever producing anything for the forum. They were the Pluto to his Sun, even though they did no transformation but turning into rot in those years and drag other people down too.

Some of us could be callers on the American National Radio Network, they seem to be Spiritual Satanists or at least open to us lol. Anyone? You know?! :lol:

When it comes to involvement with jews Slyscorpion I wouldn't know. That's how a lot of the curses manifested over time, because the jews were the physical vectors of the enemy. They didn't propagate around the powerless among our people, but the ones who had audacity to stand against them secretly or in the open. I'm lucky to be here in this time because I know I would have been at major risk. They play both on people's need to be seen venerable and worshipped, as well as those with the need to humble themselves and they try to pull both feelings to their unnatural extremes the best they can, to disrupt efficiently.

Ever since Aldrick was making those groups (This was before I was here but I read his posts) out of his stated desire to see True Satanists come together, massive curses have been lifted. It's easy to suggest now some mythology about some member's drama, but this decade now has been centuries in the making and the fighting. Some person's envy about another and drama between eachother isn't really important when you are the first to do and say things for real right now, using the internet and other tech. That's the way I see it.

Mythology and jealous name calling is of the old, we live in the time of Truth now.

...So the RTR should reveal SS deepfakes, get em' done! :eek: :eek:

Either they are banned or they are not and decided to leave but still lurk around holding out for information. Either way the forum bans you from logging in doesn't ban you from making a new account. Also one reason why IP bans don't work is if your good enough you can just rollover your IP and change it to something else then boom your back in the forums.

Anyways I found it strange reading this that Aldrick(I assume Aldrick Strikland) was some sort of deepfake agent. It seems like even the most professional organization losses it's mind a bit and begins to have issues.

Which is fine not a problem I'm glad these enemy sympathizers or enemy workers are being exposed. It seems good in the end they were warned as well. Work for the JNWO and like the old man from The Simpson's "That's a padlin".

I assume Aldrick is either someone who got contacted by JNWO personnel and was threatened or is simply LARPing around. In other words create trouble just for the sake of creating trouble. Like an astrological aspect I have I believe it's a Uranian aspect it basically states "I can't just sit still and do nothing, I eventually get myself in trouble by creating drama due to this aspect creating a NEED for issues". I know it's not JoS astrology and I read it somewhere else but non-the less it seems the same with these people.

#1 issue people don't take JoS seriously. If you aren't gonna be NS/SS why bother even joining and helping out on the forums. STAY THE FUCK AWAY from us. Get out of our forums and focus on helping yourself.

Either way I don't think Aldrick was much of a troll nor much of an enemy sapper. My best guess is maybe he got contacted and certain information was said to him and he decided to play around.

Again if your not SS/NS don't be on our forums. I've considered myself NS since 1997 when I was about 7ish years old and got the history channel. Sure I might come from a Neo-Nazi background a stereotypical kosher supervised NS but I eventually broke out of the mold and reinvented my history. I'm still learning and still want more but non-the less as long as you worship the Axis powers I've got no problems. Same with JoS, the organization worships the Axis powers, that's 'Fucking-A' in my book.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back