Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ice Cube facing backlash after sharing tweets considered "anti-semitic"

Larissa666

Oy, vey! This is like annudda Shoah!!!

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-ice-cube-tweets-20200611-3iwuoxosizbo5dwh2zvb6gvfmm-story.html

Stay on RTRs, Brothers and Sisters!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Those tweets weren’t even explicitly Anti Jew but still they kvetch. Their own Black lives matter people are turning on them it seems. I wonder if the ADL will be sent after these black entertainers now, or would that be called racist?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Those tweets weren’t even explicitly Anti Jew but still they kvetch. Their own Black lives matter people are turning on them it seems. I wonder if the ADL will be sent after these black entertainers now, or would that be called racist?

Anything that mentions (((them))) is “anti semitic”. They want to stay in the shadow forever, no one to ever mentions them, like they don’t even exist.

Shows some (((black cubes))) with a star of David, every chosen ones lose their minds.

EaKfBNZU0AATuGc

EaKef1RUYAADCOX

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Award-winning journalism? Those idiots really have their heads up their asses :lol:

Larissa666 said:

Anything that mentions (((them))) is “anti semitic”. They want to stay in the shadow forever, no one to ever mentions them, like they don’t even exist.
Whos gonna tell them that by 2024 they are going to be exposed to the world? Lol

“Cube, this is an Anti-Semitic trope. Please take it down as it suggests Jews control everything. And trust me, we don’t. Because if Jews controlled everything, I would be rich af & Donald Trump would be in prison.”

SO CONVINCING LOL
FUCK YEh. Go ice cube.

Ice Cube is right, the black cube fits perfectly into the Star of David by design. By the way, This is what Peter Sblendorio, the guy who wrote that article and said the Jews don't own everything, looks like. He looks like a pretty obvious Jew to me.

ce098a46-6969-409a-a1c0-f15465064d23.png

And yet these same Jews keep saying the Jews don't own everything. Meanwhile, the Jews are in all the top positions in the American media, as nobody can deny.

https://dailystormer.su/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/who-controls-your-mind-2015.png

They probably had their panties in a bunch because Ice Cube mentioned the black cube fitting into the star of david. If you investigate that thread of evidence, it becomes pretty obvious they created Islam, just as they made Christianity. The Islamic giant cube they do pilgrimages to, the Kabbah, is based off the little black cubes the Jews wear on their arms. And the name is also based off of Judaism as i believe the Joy of Satan has pointed out before, or they at least referenced another source which proved the Jews invented Islam.

Their cube is the Kabbah. Their God is Allah. Kabb-Allah. Kabbalah. They are fully tied into the Jewish energy matrix. The giant black cubes Ice Cube mentions with photos in Manhattan and other places are probably just creations of the same tribe.

I recommend anyone reading one of these articles about 'Anti-Semitism' just check to see if the author is a Jew or not, and keep a long file on this. You will not be surprised to find that they are very often just Jews themselves. I just tried looking up a few articles about this Ice Cube 'Anti-Semitism' incident, and all 3 had Jewish authors.

Egon said:
Shows some (((black cubes))) with a star of David, every chosen ones lose their minds.

EaKfBNZU0AATuGc

EaKef1RUYAADCOX
I'm sorry but I have to.
dCkYtKg.jpg

TaoeGut.jpg

Although it is not a fully-black cube. (((They))) can't make it too obvious now, can (((they)))?! Plus for those who don't know - it correctly is the Star of Vishnu, but - as people are learning more and more now - the jew stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted that.

ConsistentMeditator said:
The Islamic giant cube they do pilgrimages to, the Kabbah, is based off the little black cubes the Jews wear on their arms.
Rather, the Kaaba is a Pagan temple, and the jew - as usual - stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted it. I can only assume that on X Planet (as opposed to "Planet X"), that any inhabitants' temples might or might not also be cube-shaped, so then the islam and christianity on that Planet, and other Planets, would or would not also be a cube and a cross-which-folds-into-a-cube, with the jew wearing a like-cube on its forehead to syphon the energies.

As for Ice Cube - if he is Black, then why would he not be Black Ice Cube? Is he being racist by being Ice (which is White) Cube?! That is waycist and anti-semitic because it's not the jew's (stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted) Black Ice Cube.

Also don't forget -
C6qQOue.png

LlZKAsl.png

FancyMancy said:
The Islamic giant cube they do pilgrimages to, the Kabbah, is based off the little black cubes the Jews wear on their arms.
Rather, the Kaaba is a Pagan temple, and the jew - as usual - stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted it. I can only assume that on X Planet (as opposed to "Planet X"), that any inhabitants' temples might or might not also be cube-shaped, so then the islam and christianity on that Planet, and other Planets, would or would not also be a cube and a cross-which-folds-into-a-cube, with the jew wearing a like-cube on its forehead to syphon the energies.

As for Ice Cube - if he is Black, then why would he not be Black Ice Cube? Is he being racist by being Ice (which is White) Cube?! That is waycist and anti-semitic because it's not the jew's (stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted) Black Ice Cube.

Also don't forget -
C6qQOue.png

LlZKAsl.png

Alright then, but I still think that the Islamic God being named Allah is no coincidence. Surely the Kabba-Allah thing is not a coincidence and shows Islam is based on Jewish Kabbalah, even if the Jews probably stole most of the knowledge they based their Kabbalah system on. The moon god referenced there was named Nanna, not Allah, which was just the title of the supreme deity of any given region. What you said about the Kaaba originally being engraved with pagan idols sounds convincing since even the Qu'ran admits the Kaaba is a stolen artifact, but I do think that it shows what is going on here.

Even if it just means the Jews named their Kabbalah after totally stolen Pagan ideas, i do think the name similarity is not a coincidence. I suppose they possibly just took Allah, the title for 'Chief God', and turned it into the only god and then made everyone worship the idea of God ruling everything by combining the names Kaaba and Allah. They do also use black tefilin cubes on their arms in their own rituals, and it seems like they have a fascination with them. But rather than for any good purpose like the Kaaba might've been originally intended for, they are basically meant to bind everyone into being part of what is effectively the Borg from Star Trek.

What you said about the Kaaba originally being engraved with pagan idols sounds convincing since even the Qu'ran admits the Kaaba is a stolen artifact, but I do think that it shows what is going on here.
If I am not mistaken, it was (is) the Kaaba ("great mosque of jizzlam") in Mecca which has been engraved with hebrew letters/words, as well. This has supposedly being debunked, but of course it "would be".

Even if it just means the Jews named their Kabbalah after totally stolen Pagan ideas, i do think the name similarity is not a coincidence.
Oh, definitely it is not a coincidence or accident. More like a cohencidence i.e. deliberate but seeming to be accidental and done by the jew, naturally. The jew knows that there needs to be a connection; i.e. like I said the cube for islam and the cross which folds into/out of a cube for christianity. They are very similar/practically the same, and it must be connected. I do suspect, that since Satan (Satanas (I think it's Satanas, as opposed to Satanama, but either way)) is Satan's actual name, that the variations, such as Wodan/Wotan, Odin, etc., (and the religions/practices thereof) were slow-but-sure corruptions over the centuries to inch further and further away from the actual, correct name, this being dissimilation, and then as always the jew used dissimilation further to "change" the meaning of the word/name, trying to destroy and/or hide/corrupt original Sanskrit and pretend that hebrew is a werry aynshunt langwidge.

But rather than for any good purpose like the Kaaba might've been originally intended for, they are basically meant to bind everyone into being part of what is effectively the Borg from Star Trek.
Did you see NASA's images of an actual Borg-like Borg Cube-type effort of cube ship near the Sun? This has been documented in real life, not just a sci-fi fantasy. Also see "Jesus of Borg" (on this page; scroll down to see - https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html)

luis said:
Larissa666 said:

Whos gonna tell them that by 2024 they are going to be exposed to the world? Lol

When trump is re-elected, they will fully expose themselves within months, it's gonna be fun lol. Oh and when the covid19 situation finally explodes as a brutal worldwide pre-meditated mass manipulation political maneuver, what a shitstorm that will be

@ConsistentMeditator

Many of the things you described such as KABA-ALLAH and whatnot were described by our Russian division. Whoms websites were (((shoah'd))) cuz Neo-soviet union cuz rabbi putin.

So they mentioned a whole host of things ranging from the MerKaBa meditation down to Pislamic stuff especially as Pislam spread a bit on the lower regions of Russia or how the Russians appropriated many Pislamic territories and were confronted with a different culture.

Also like mentioned by HP.Zildar Rassi's blog-site. In Pagan Arabia Al-illah was the name of the most high. So they just removed certain letters and created Allah. Still it's funny cause going back to the Russian website basically even in the Koran it states that Satan is like the most powerful being in their books.

There was also another website called Whitedeathofislam. Had a funny story about a marxised kid being transformed into NS/SS person cause he was brainwashed into saying his father a plumber is an awful job. His dad got pist off and said "Is all my money going to that college for you to say this shit". Eventually the angel that helped him made him learn his lesson that you shouldn't listen to judeo-bolshevism cause it's crap.

So Consistentmeditator Good job intuiting and logically applying proper principles to learn about Pislam. Very good your on the right track, whatever your doing keep up the good work. I'm actually surprised you mentioned precisely things the Russian NS/SS website stated part of the JoS organization members :twisted:

(Hopefully someone can backtrack archive.org and recopy the old Russian NS/SS, WDoI, and certain other websites that belonged to us kinda like the old Neo-Atlantis webring which some of our Spanish members ran on one website. Like I recall one Spanish website before Alegriadeenki that stated Satan's favorite band on Earth is "The Eagles". Found that funny not sure how truthful it is for all intents and purposes it could have been made up but found it funny.)

Larissa666 said:
Oy, vey! This is like annudda Shoah!!!

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-ice-cube-tweets-20200611-3iwuoxosizbo5dwh2zvb6gvfmm-story.html

Stay on RTRs, Brothers and Sisters!

HAIL SATAN!!!
iTs AnothER HoloCAuS

Dude you wouldnt believe the shit I've seen in the news lately, its hilarious. "A history of evil" ( about germany and why we dont want statues being removed in america cause ya know, history. They try to play it as we still idolize them or something. )

There was another one about how america can become just like the 4th reich if we arent careful or some shit. Cant remember the name but it was hilarious because its like they are trying to convince you about how bad germany was and how manipulative Hitler was and how u need to prevent a new reich lmao.

FancyMancy said:
What you said about the Kaaba originally being engraved with pagan idols sounds convincing since even the Qu'ran admits the Kaaba is a stolen artifact, but I do think that it shows what is going on here.
If I am not mistaken, it was (is) the Kaaba ("great mosque of jizzlam") in Mecca which has been engraved with hebrew letters/words, as well. This has supposedly being debunked, but of course it "would be".

Even if it just means the Jews named their Kabbalah after totally stolen Pagan ideas, i do think the name similarity is not a coincidence.
Oh, definitely it is not a coincidence or accident. More like a cohencidence i.e. deliberate but seeming to be accidental and done by the jew, naturally. The jew knows that there needs to be a connection; i.e. like I said the cube for islam and the cross which folds into/out of a cube for christianity. They are very similar/practically the same, and it must be connected. I do suspect, that since Satan (Satanas (I think it's Satanas, as opposed to Satanama, but either way)) is Satan's actual name, that the variations, such as Wodan/Wotan, Odin, etc., (and the religions/practices thereof) were slow-but-sure corruptions over the centuries to inch further and further away from the actual, correct name, this being dissimilation, and then as always the jew used dissimilation further to "change" the meaning of the word/name, trying to destroy and/or hide/corrupt original Sanskrit and pretend that hebrew is a werry aynshunt langwidge.

But rather than for any good purpose like the Kaaba might've been originally intended for, they are basically meant to bind everyone into being part of what is effectively the Borg from Star Trek.
Did you see NASA's images of an actual Borg-like Borg Cube-type effort of cube ship near the Sun? This has been documented in real life, not just a sci-fi fantasy. Also see "Jesus of Borg" (on this page; scroll down to see - https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html)

I do not think Wotan is a corruption of anything. Did you try vibrating that word even a couple times. Hint the energy is strong and feels very pagan and to be connected with Mercury principal/heart Chakra.

I dont think most or any of the names of Satan that were pagan were corruptions. Although yes they do all have their own energy and spiritual attributes and purpose as well. Example Shiva is different too and deals with the crown chakra. Zeus has a different energy to it as well and purpose with the spiritual.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

I do not think Wotan is a corruption of anything. Did you try vibrating that word even a couple times. Hint the energy is strong and feels very pagan and to be connected with Mercury principal/heart Chakra.

I dont think most or any of the names of Satan that were pagan were corruptions. Although yes they do all have their own energy and spiritual attributes and purpose as well. Example Shiva is different too and deals with the crown chakra. Zeus has a different energy to it as well and purpose with the spiritual.
OK, thanks. I have not, no. I just thought the original Sanskrit Names would be more powerful, rather than having something that is like something which is like something else. i.e. making a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy... If I am incorrect, then I suppose what I said could be considered an analogy regarding changing words over time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back