depressed people

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
belthazorthemighty

depressed people

Postby belthazorthemighty » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 am

Can being around depressed people negatively impact those who are not? Or rather how can it affect those who are otherwise healthy?

GP9

Re: depressed people

Postby GP9 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 am

No doubt it can. Any kind of unhealthy person can influence your health. The more exposure time there is, the more potential there could be. I can't speak precisely to how in a spiritual way people with bad energy can effect you, aside from the very broad statement that things (energy, thought forms, curses, bad luck) can attach to your aura, however when you are around someone that is negative it's extremely possible for their bad attitude (which can cause discomfort in people who are exposed to it) to resonate within your head. In your subconscious, in your conscious.. whatever - certainly depressed people can negatively effect you. Most people with spiritual awareness have a strong enough personality to resist it though. We can always grow and get better.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:35 pm

I quote and agree all that GP9 said.
Also, depressed people lack Energy and most often they may act as a vampire to feed of your energy by demanding attention, casing problems ans attaching to your chakras.

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Exactly. Best way to keep this away is to meditations everyday along with sun mantra, so the person won't be effected.

Gerecht Ror wrote:I quote and agree all that GP9 said.
Also, depressed people lack Energy and most often they may act as a vampire to feed of your energy by demanding attention, casing problems ans attaching to your chakras.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

Official Contact Info: [email protected]
:arrow: I will not respond to useless emails. Vital emails only!
Non risponderò a email inutili. Solo email importanti!