Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Latest, Trump revoking healthcare for Transgender people in middle of pandemic

Transviking

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/13/trump-administration-revokes-transgender-health-protection/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-discrimination-guidelines

Etc. As many of you know, I am not really into politics, I hate it personally. At one point I did support Trump's actions but NOW, I have no desire to be into it. I know I was wrong obviously.

So with all this shit going on, I am not sure to believe in anymore to be honest. This is all perpetuated by jews and I am sick of it. Noticing an ongoing parasite that is getting on my last nerves and needs to die. However, I am going to admit to one thing. I have been happier this past few months due to some changes going on but if I am learning anything out of all of this. One has no choice but to spiritually advance instead of relying on "material" for things to change out appearance. I am now understanding a lot more than I use to for sure.

Unfortunately I know some people in these forums do think that some transgender (correct term is transsexual as it was said in the past) are not right in the head, sick, deluded, etc. while it is true that the jews have caused a lot of issues with these folks especially stuck with the poison. Regardless though. I am aware that a real transsexual person is someone who have a spiritually advanced soul. What I don't understand, if one to accept one's "body" and still identify as whatever pronoun they are using, and wishes to be addressed that way, but people still refuse to acknowledge that and continue to call that person whatever noun they think that person is rather than knowing truthfully.

But then again this is the internet, forums. So I do my best not to be engaged too much in the forums. But regardless of what goes on, I still remain a child of Satan, an SS.

So I have a question for you ladies and gentleman, what do you think of the links? Is it jew-source, an attempt to stir the pot? Pretty much most of media or news source seems to be controlled by the jews.

Neither Transgenders or Transexuals or Heterosexuals for that matter deserve special privileges as a group nor special respect above others. Respect and admiration should be based on personal and group accomplishments towards humanity not on arbitrary feelings of oppression. Trumps act is completely justified. This is not about taking away transgender rights. Transgenders had a special privilege of being put above all in their medical needs, which has been repealed and so the marxists are flipping out.

Why should taxpayers have to fund someone chopping up their genitals? Isn’t the surgery 50k. Pay for it yourself if it means so much.

As for the media and links you really can’t get away from Jews except for a few publications.

I believe this is purely against the transgender people from the feminist communist movement

They’re literally scum of the earth, so this is very good news indeed

Normal people who have an expression outside of their gender do not go around spouting communist or xtian values or pushing it on others. That's not very advanced now is it. I am in complete agreement that no one should have to be or dress any certain way at all cause of their gender. But this movement isnt about that. Also if this transitioning thing is legit then people should really think long and hard about it before doing it not just be pressured. Just go look up stuff about this it has such a dark Jewish corrupt vibe I am not sure this even is a good thing to do right now. Not to mention all the problems it causes. If it's legit we will come up with a much better way to do this in the future without the Jews that won't be harmful don't you think. I would never want a Jew to do things with surgery on my body. Almost all these surgeons and doctors are Jews.

I agree with trump for this reason.

Transexual is a illness and can be healed with meditations. Like the other said nobody deserve to be treated in a special way so I agree with this. We SS "like" Trump because nowdays he is the only one who is okay enough. He is not the best and we do not support everything but he is the better choise right now. Look at the articles in the forum and you'll understand why.

Trump is a Republican President and most of his base are also rightwing evangelicals his VP is openly anti-Gay. However with the Marxist Democrat's currently engaged in destroying cities demanding defunding the police and raging with BLM to get Trump out of office as one of the BLM leaders stated on CNN. Expect a red wave this November.

It makes more sense for trans people to have special health coverage they can pay for themselves for their requirements that would cover all these issues. The healthcare debate in America is not being handled intelligently by either side. I believe the answer for most American's at this time is affordable private healthcare. As anything is unlikely to manifest for awhile. Obama care was a corporate joke.

luis said:
Transexual is a illness and can be healed with meditations. Like the other said nobody deserve to be treated in a special way so I agree with this. We SS "like" Trump because nowdays he is the only one who is okay enough. He is not the best and we do not support everything but he is the better choice right now. Look at the articles in the forum and you'll understand why.

It is not an illness. Even some Gods are Transgender. Did you know that......

sahasrarabliss said:
luis said:
Transexual is a illness and can be healed with meditations. Like the other said nobody deserve to be treated in a special way so I agree with this. We SS "like" Trump because nowdays he is the only one who is okay enough. He is not the best and we do not support everything but he is the better choice right now. Look at the articles in the forum and you'll understand why.

Maybe I did not explain myself in a good way. Being transgender is at the soul but it has nothing to do with taking hormones and surgeries. Don't you see how not natural is to do heavy surgeries and taking hormones? How is this something natural? It does not make sense. What makes sense is that it's something different, one can heal for gender dysphoria with meditations, this will balance everything. This does not mean you stop being "transgender" as you still may want to be more androgen which is totally fine but for sure you will not want to do not natural things like very heavy surgeries and taking hormones. You will feel much better with meditations. This is my opinion and I'm pretty sure I'm right on this, I don't think nature would create someone so that they must take hormones and do surgeries (which are both not natural, you need man-made stuff to do them) to feel better with themselves. It does not make sense.

sahasrarabliss said:
luis said:

Don't use the transgender meme on the Gods, I've read about a God that isn't a she nor a he but don't position that God in the transgender meme.

luis said:
Transexual is a illness and can be healed with meditations. Like the other said nobody deserve to be treated in a special way so I agree with this. We SS "like" Trump because nowdays he is the only one who is okay enough. He is not the best and we do not support everything but he is the better choise right now. Look at the articles in the forum and you'll understand why.

<thing> bad, meditation fix it. Insightful.

13th_Wolf said:
luis said:

I don't know if you are agreeing with me or not. If you are not, please tell me, how is taking hormones and doing surgeries normal? And they are all MAN-MADE things so if men did not create this then transgender could have not done anything at all. How is this something natural? Natural for me is something that you are born with not something that needs you to take man-made medicines like hormones and surgeries. This is my opinion and it makes sense. If you have a better argument please replay.

13th_Wolf said:
luis said:

That’s not what he said but I understand where you are coming from, most people here seem to treat meditation as a cure all.

Blew half your head off with a shotgun? Just meditate an sheit bro. Now excuse me while I roll this pot, Satan gave me a drug meditation so it’s ok, OY vey.

Aquarius said:
sahasrarabliss said:
luis said:

Don't use the transgender meme on the Gods, I've read about a God that isn't a she nor a he but don't position that God in the transgender meme.
I believe he wasn’t referring to said God. Just how the trans label makes people act entitled or ill in some ways. for the most part, how I see it lots of people wish to be trans because they are not comfortable with their gender, for reasons of body type, sexual abuse, feel the other gender as more to offer or other issues. When it comes to that God they have complete understanding and wish to be like that.

Speaking of, anyone their know name? can’t seem to find them I would like to gain higher understanding at some point.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
13th_Wolf said:
luis said:

That’s not what he said but I understand where you are coming from, most people here seem to treat meditation as a cure all.

Blew half your head off with a shotgun? Just meditate an sheit bro. Now excuse me while I roll this pot, Satan gave me a drug meditation so it’s ok, OY vey.
That is definitely not what I tried to say. I'm just saying the solution "science" nowadays gives to trans is to do very not natural things (hormones and surgeries) to feel good about themselves and It's totally stupid, nature would not create someone that needs artificial things (again hormones and surgeries are not "naturals", they are artificials and created by humans) so that they would feel good about themselves. It does not make sense. I honestly think this is just a mental issue.

Being transgender is real of course but the part where you need to take hormones and do surgeries is definitely something not natural at all, again you need things created by humans to do it so how is it natural? Advancing spiritually and spells I definitely think can help a lot. I know this is a very touchy subject but I'm not saying illogical things, next time that someone replay to me maybe try to tell me what you think is wrong in what I said instead of trying to "insult" me.

I am personally a transsexual man (yes I look like one and sound like one) and I am not flipping out about the whole thing because as someone said, I can pay for it myself. I was posting this because there was no transgender privileges in the first place or "equal rights" and it makes no sense.

While meditation is important, and soul advancement but sometimes meditations do not solve everything, we live on earth. Earth requires real life action to make changes. Sitting on your ass and meditating all the time in hopes to achieve something, that is why we have survival instincts. I use to believe that too. A combination of meditation and achieving things works best.

Lol I just said what I might have read on the groups before that there are trans gods too because the person above said that trans is an illness. I said it is not an illness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back