Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is it with this absolute fucking, kiking invidious Bullshit?

13th_Wolf

invidious
adj. Tending to rouse ill will, animosity, or resentment.
adj. Offensive and unfair.
adj. Envious.

I put some good songs people might want to hear into my signature, and this fucking invidious error pops up when I click on it:

Unexpected char ';' at 1:45044 (It copied the link correctly several times earlier at one point)

Then some buttons, one notable one saying: Released under the AGPLv3 by Omar Roth. $ Liberapay

So like I say, absolute kiking bullshit going on with this.

When I open the (((Omar Roth))) link, it takes me to this https://github.com/omarroth/invidious

When I open the (((Liberapay))) link, it takes me to this https://liberapay.com/omarroth

There's two other links which have Bitcoin logos on them on the page.

I don't think we want to have a Roth administrating things about the forums any longer than we have to. We need to disintegrate the lil' bastard now! :evil:

https://invidio.us/

It seems the redirect from Jewtube to invidio.us does not work?

The above is Youtube without the Jewtube in it. You put http://www.invidio.us and then the link, and you can watch it without problems and without google spying on you.

These guys have removed all Jewtube spyware in invidio.us. And it redirects to a stock, privacy frontend for youtube.

I can press your links just fine myself. A kike is behind duckduck.go and many other services. Unfortunately these are everywhere....Everywhere...Like flies, literally.

Youtube is bad because when people click on it, it registers possible user IP, and others have their Gmail logged in. So data can be gathered. Invidio.us is random and small and less to worry about.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It seems the redirect from Jewtube to invidio.us does not work?

The above is Youtube without the Jewtube in it. You put http://www.invidio.us and then the link, and you can watch it without problems and without google spying on you.

These guys have removed all Jewtube spyware in invidio.us. And it redirects to a stock, privacy frontend for youtube.

I can press your links just fine myself. A kike is behind duckduck.go and many other services. Unfortunately these are everywhere....Everywhere...Like flies, literally.

Youtube is bad because when people click on it, it registers possible user IP, and others have their Gmail logged in. So data can be gathered. Invidio.us is random and small and less to worry about.
Like I have said before, this NEEDS to be made optional, because these invidio links are broken for so many people. I don't know if you didnt see my previous reply to you on this, or if you chose to ignore it, but I am posting this again here now because it's really annoying.

Just add an option when someone writes a post, that is turned on by default that replaces youtube with invidio. So people can disable it if they are tired of these broken invidio links and have an important video to share. When I try to write something and it's cheekily replaced with something else, with no option to turn that off, then regardless of what it is it makes me want to smash my screen. It's not a good thing to do to make this automatic with no option to turn it off.

So far invidious is very useful. It's simply a lightweight front-end that allows you to watch youtube videos without google's code splattered all over every webpage. Basically like watching youtube with a condom on. This is why most people use it, plus it's much speedier from not having to load a billion google scripts.

As for Roth's jewishness, well like Cobra said, unfortunately they are everywhere. If someone truly wanted they could make another website and host the code themselves. It is open source after all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every website collect user IP when someone visit the site. I think you can see for example the IP`s of who is visiting the forum, isn't it? But if it was only the IP adress, it wouldn't be a big deal. If you visit the following link, you might be surprised of how much data a website gathers about their visitors:
https://www.deviceinfo.me/
From IP adress, type of device (phone, tablet, laptop etc), screen size, Windows version, browser, to mouse gesture, Internet Provider, wether your browser have addons or adblocks, it's crazy. All this data is designed for browser fingerprinting and user identification. By planting cookies on one's browsers and tracking their activity, the websites know when same users visit them again and what they do on the website, where they click and so on. As far as I seen, Google is mostly behind all these with their `Google Analytics` services.

The jew plays the big corporations and the jew plays the "free speech" (gab.ai; "gabai" being a jew word, no less (I'd expect Bitchute to also be jewish, so that the jew can keep an eye on things)) areas and the jew plays the "closed-source" and the jew plays the "open-source" and the jew plays the big man and the jew plays the little man... While the smaller things are, or only might be, safe-r, or less-dangerous, it is still jewish. The point is that in time, it will tighten and redirect to the big jew way. Like traffic, a new slip road is empty with no traffic, but then everyone uses it and it becomes shit again, all the while the jew is redirecting you back to jew shit.

It's like bargaining - when you come to the table you put on extra things that you know the opposition will not accept, which you know you can throw away; or like haggling - if you're selling, you start higher than what you would actually sell for realistically, or if buying, you start lower than what you would actually buy for realistically. I wish I had some actual examples of what I'm trying to say, but I can't think of any.

e.g. Be a monster against someone. Play good-copper/bad-copper. Give them pain and punishment for merely existing, but then give them not a good option but a lesser-evil option, still while you are the monstrous master; you are still in charge either way, regardless. I've heard some people saying that they don't mind when X is bad, but they just wish Y was better. What they actually mean is that they hate both X and Y, but X is the less-bad option, so they accept - as in accept - X, even though they also know that X is still bad. It is compromising, and the jew knows that you will give up soon and accept bad or less-bad things. Then after you've accepted this less-bad (X) option, the jew presents you with worse-bad (Z) options, so then this current-bad (Y, because you've accepted X already) thing seems less-bad, less-bad than Z, and so you then accept that (Y), where you wouldn't have (accepted Y) before because before it was the worst option (worse than X, which you accepted before).

In other words, the jew presents you with 2 options, one being evil, the other being less-evil. You accept the less-evil option, so that the evil option doesn't happen (or so you think). Then later, you are presented again with this same evil option (not the less-evil option because you accepted that), but then also with this evil option you are also presented with a more-evil option, so then you accept this evil (which now become the less-evil) option, so that you don't accept the new, more-evil option. Then later, you accept this new more-evil option because it has turned into the less-evil option after another more-more-evil option is presented. You can go to bed with little food or little water. Little food would be the less-evil option. Then later, you can go to bed with no food or no water. No food (still having the little water option from before) is the less-evil option. Tightening the grip, closing the boundaries, limiting your options/making your options worse and worse, narrowing your vision and mind. So either way, slowly but surely, while you might accept the less-evil options each time, they do become more and more evil each time depspite still being the less-evil out of the options; therfore, the jew gets its way, and this is what the jew means, in one way at least, when it said that the jew conquered us and controls us with our permission. Consider watching the Saw films; he gives them options to escape; it's not his fault when they "choose" not to (be able to) escape!

It's a grey area. It's unclear, so people can't see things properly and their plan is right in front of their noses, in the grey fog, whereas the jew is controlling the fog machines and directing you. Like you're a horse with blinkers on, and reins, or a young Child with reins, you can't see and you are being directed by the jew in the fog. Unless and until Gentiles create our own platforms and websites, and clear the fog, and promote and not disallow actual free speech and free expression, we'll still be having a smattering of shit from the jew's ars-- well, mouth landing on us every day, instead of a deluge of jew shit landing on us every day - but remember, that smattering will increase back up to a deluge if we continue to rely on the jew directing and redirecting us instead of having our own things.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is impossible to keep up with every comment made. I see the inconvenience.

The thing is when a post is posted, and then a thousand people click it, then, information about them is registered on Jewtube. This then, can be aggregated, and it can work for information relation. Invidio.us is a protective layer against this.

If you want to share a youtube video, it can be done in the form of https://youtu.be/su2Y_1gpKo8

You get these links by pressing the share button on a youtube video. These remain unchanged.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every website collect user IP when someone visit the site. I think you can see for example the IP`s of who is visiting the forum, isn't it? But if it was only the IP adress, it wouldn't be a big deal. If you visit the following link, you might be surprised of how much data a website gathers about their visitors:
https://www.deviceinfo.me/
From IP adress, type of device (phone, tablet, laptop etc), screen size, Windows version, browser, to mouse gesture, Internet Provider, wether your browser have addons or adblocks, it's crazy. All this data is designed for browser fingerprinting and user identification. By planting cookies on one's browsers and tracking their activity, the websites know when same users visit them again and what they do on the website, where they click and so on. As far as I seen, Google is mostly behind all these with their `Google Analytics` services.

To be honest all of this is rather the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Real surveillance is done on a level that nothing can act as protection unless you use no technology.

However, taking at least some layers on defense [what we can do, at least, that's our duty] is still a good thing to do. The effect may be small but we do what we can to tie loose ends.

The internet itself and all communications currently are based on a flawed example. Google exists nowhere on this forum nor on any associated services for obvious reasons. We are just trying to minimize the risk.

Granted Jewgle and 3 other companies control 95+% of the net however, including infrastructure...We are just trying to do our best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back