Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

France ethnic Gangs Clash

sonnenkraft

weaponized Arabo-black gangster prepare for clash against Chechen in Dijon France , Another jewish hollywood series !!

the cause of the problem is "Arabs beat up a kid thinking he was French white Turns out the kid was Caucasian Chechen " .

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272580808893763585

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272581206454996994

in conclusion they are searching of whites natives to kill !!!!!!
Black Life matter was a fuel to start the war , Right Now Arabs + Black with the Help
of Antifa Judaic Groups they all are weaponized (isis training ) they are preparing for white genocide physically .

Syrian president said in 2016 "all immigrants are isis troops shipped to Europe safely By Turks "

EE3nW9s.jpg

Flag subliminal message Meaning :-
1. BLM = white genocide, " rise of Taharqa" in white country
2. ISIS = to Create Islamic State in the heart of europe
3. Antifa = to spot white Nazi resistance to shut them down, notice the red knife similar to soviet flag

Well it should be no clue that the logos of both of the jewish organisations, ISIS and BLM, share the same colour scheme and patterns. White society outside with black lives/islamic doctrine on the inside. The "Lives" part in the BLM logo is subliminal for sure.

The funny thing about Antifa's is that they like wearing black and carrying black flags (at least one I knew who were serious and also was part of the same group of IRA supporters and Northern Irish unionists). The red scythe is clearly there cutting down the black flag... while the black flag is a traditional colour for Fascists and Nationalists :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a bit of a half-truth kind of flag. Using the nationalist feeling working class component represented by black, to cut down their own black flag (nation) which is the highest of the two on the logo. This is a flag of straight communist subversion, and the progressive coercion that Yuri Bezmenov spoke about.

A lot of Antifas- if this is the same, probably have no clue that their flag has this detail in it, and wear black, are into some form of Nationalism etc.

Antifa has also used the red white and black Ida/Pingala colours, which makes me think that potential SS and NS followers could've found themselves stuck in Antifa as these colours do attract strong types of people: The only way the jew can survive is if they mobilise the strong against the strong. The NS Swastika literally is the Ida and Pingala though, so they have no chance.

It is incredible where Western civilization has sunk.
Honestly, this is it?? Fucking primitive hordes are shooting, destroying even daytime.
Destroying everything what has been build by the white man. Was not enough of destroying??
Jewish-bolshevik destruction everywhere I just look.

Muslims, arabs, niggers, chcechens, albanians whosoever it doesnt matter, just a fucking primitive, barbarian hordes.
These people for me means comletely nothing as long as they are destroying each other, but is really
make me crazy that they doing it here in europe. They have no place in here AT ALL, AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
They should go back to there fucking country and eat ech other.

What about the drog selling arab dogs, they dont fear allah the mightiest?? Does the koran let them doing
drogs, seeling it, use it. Fucking pathetic filthy cockroaches. I do not hide it, NO, I hate them.

I believe the time is coming when white man will wake up, prepare the biggets tankers in every port than ALL the filth
/criminals, terrorists, nigger murderers and specialy the most primitive biomass, the pedophile muslims/ will go and disappear from here.

I am sorry I had to write like this, but following the happenings in the world make my blood boiling.
Multiculturalism is the deadliest waepon is a white genocide. The jews switched on full speed mode to destroy us completely by these hordes.

Native French people should kick out both groups. A reminder that Chechens are also mudslimes, and French people aren't all that "soft people loving of political correctness" or muh xtian traditions as some make believe alt-right memes.

capa.jpg

os-tres.jpg

Egon said:
Native French people should kick out both groups. A reminder that Chechens are also mudslimes, and French people aren't all that "soft people loving of political correctness" or muh xtian traditions as some make believe alt-right memes.

If the 16 year old the Algerians nearly beat to death was Native French, nobody would give a shit. What are they gonna do, protest gas taxes some more?

ShadowTheRaven said:
If the 16 year old the Algerians nearly beat to death was Native French, nobody would give a shit. What are they gonna do, protest gas taxes some more?
I really doubt that. The French will most likely be first ones in the West to react violently, such as when this happens with East Europeans, just give some more time and something like Ukraine might happen.

To emphasize that, some interesting insights by Varg about France:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_8kP2MMVo

of the true light said:

Meanwhile in Europe...

Fuck these scum thinking they can walk around bragging on camera with their guns in white homelands. These goons aren't like that chaz thing, but they aren't much more. They're tryna act like they're IS in that town with all the upwards gun firing but it's not as if they have any true cohesion. Like that 'warlord' rapper and his cavemen, they seem to hold their weapons like they are toys- without reason or conviction. Absolute mincemeat, I feel sort of sorry for them, but not when they're trying to make out that Europe will ever be like the great Moslem dream city of Baghdad/bang-ur-child-ded, it becomes clear how Europeans are to respond to this.

Unlike the chaz virgins, they don't have any front at all, or clear mode of getting supplies other than black market jews. Guerilla warfare isn't viable when there's literally no total presence of your own people in a town. What's more if a predominantly moslem town decides to secede and form a front the authorities will just shut off their power.

They are screwed as equally as the level they'll invoke fear in people.

Egon said:
I really doubt that. The French will most likely be first ones in the West to react violently, such as when this happens with East Europeans, just give some more time and something like Ukraine might happen.

How did they react when a couple of Daesh terrorists attacked Paris and killed 150 people? They put their flag on their Facebook profile pic?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back