Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bill Gates: "We take the arms of the children and inject the vaccine straight into their veins." And he laughs.

He basically said he does not care if this *may* be bad and made the creepiest laugh talking about "shooting in the veins genetically modified organisms in little kids". I hope this video goes viral, everyone needs to see this.

He loves it. Very sinister chap that.

You can see the deep level of evil.

My only regret is that people exposing what's really happening like David Icke blame what they're doing on Satanism.

It's evil what they are and are doing. But they're not Satanists. They're joos.

That's the same guy who made windows. I don't trust him with computers, let alone brain microchips or vaccines lol

Personal Growth said:

My only regret is that people exposing what's really happening like David Icke blame what they're doing on Satanism.

They have too many bits of knowledge missing to make the full, proper connections. They acknowledge that it is a spiritual evil occurring, but get tricked by conventional ideas and falsely blame Satan. They also do not know everything about proper spiritual empowerment.

If they recognize the Jew as evil, you can start there and ask why they would you listen to Christianity if it was made by Jews? And so on... The point is to slowly work with what they already accept and are willing to accept. Unfortunately, if you jump to the conclusion, they will reject it all entirely, not because you are irrational, but because it is too much for them to wrap their head around at once.

Personal Growth said:

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Change needs time, and no change can just suddenly occur. It needs to be happening gradually. Just go somewhere and tell the first person you see "Satan is the one who made us all, we're going to become as the Gods of Hell through meditation and spiritual evolution. Also, vaccines are full of dangerous shit" and see how many let you finish the phrase.
People have been indocrinated in these wrong beliefs for so long it's almost unbelievable how many are awakening fast and we see them everyday, posting things about how Fuckerberg is a jew and he's Rockefeller's grandson (saw that one today). Obviously people that don't know Satan (yet) will tend to call evil people 'the Devil' or other xian nonsense. Because they're used to these lies being normality.

Give it time and feed their little minds with little by little. Today you tell them vaccines are bad news, tomorrow that Fuckerberg is Rockefeller's grandson, the day after that they are joos, and the day after, perhaps, the people you tell these things to will say something like "You know? I've been researching about these joos and.. guess what... Satan may not be a bad guy after all...." and we'll be like "HOW ABOUT THAT!!!??? DO TELL!!!!" XD

I've seen people making progress, some poining the finger against joos. Give it time and feed the seed of truth with more truth, little by little. We'll get to the point shouting HAIL SATAN in public will be met with thumbs up. Just not today. People need to open their eyes first. Do some math first. They'll get it. The Final RTR is working wonders.

Vaccines are inserted into the muscle, not “straight into” the vein. Maybe he should stick to making his Windows os less and less functional and private. He is good at that at least.

Personal Growth said:

I think a good amount of the Q Anons are also joos. On bitchute I watched a video from them, the so called admin did remove a comment labeled rassist(something along that line) and stated afterwards we are the choosen people bla bla we will go after you devils.

On a other occasion I saw someone on fb also some kind of Q Anon hardcore supporter with a title picture of the jewish chacra tree. I mean ok, could be a mistake because of lack of spiritual knowledge but I guess not.

Where they so desperate they had to create the hole Q anon thing because the Pizzagate, Epstein case would blow up anyway? The solution Q anon offers to people, is to pray and hope president trump will make everything just fine. It is just a scam for more energy to thear thoughtform.

Larissa666 said:
Is there longer video? Can I see in which context did he say this?

I was thinking the same thing as it sounds too obvious and humorous. He is probably being sarcastic and or making fun of what people claim about him. No matter the case, we KNOW he has killed, crippled and caused infertility to SEVERAL thousand people all over the world, especially in Africa and India with his vaccines.

That is definitely a fact which people should know.

Personal Growth said:

Alex shithead traderjones always blames everything on Satanism. Most white people are Christian yet hate kikes but don't realize that they worship a kike.

People disappointed me. My race will die off because of xianity.

Billy even went out and tried to debunk it all, after the "Goyim knowing" meter went too high.

He knows what he was doing in more than one occasions and that is great that he knows that the "Goyim Know", because he thought himself too ineffable and now he comes in terms with the fact people will not just bend their ass so he can give them questionable and experimental vaccines without even a solid testing period of 5 to 10 years...Within 3 months or something.

If he is interested about helping anyone as he claims there are other ways to go, not enforced vaccinations, creating forced vaccination databases, seducing governments to crackdown on citizens, and who knows what else.

His so called "intentions" that he repeats are contradictory with what he does, who he pays, what technology he is developing, and what he caused worldwide by promoting a virus with exaggerated mortality rates, that was also considered by secret services to be man made...And who knows what else.

Now that the "Goyim know" he is trying to fold it somehow, that "it was nothing goy" etc etc.

Philips said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

How about someone throw a curse on him? How effective are those? Should I try?

What you should try or worry about is actually cleaning yourself of filth and getting some power first. Then maybe, just maybe worry about throwing curses. Clean and well programmed aura will repel negative energies anyhow so focus on that instead of throwing curses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back