Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eastern Europe to offer refuge for white South Africans?

The Alchemist7 [JG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu0810FTa5E
I'm not sure if this is true, I only found that Hungary is welcoming White South Africa refugees for `economic cooperation`. But the comments are very interesting, finally there is a bit of solidarity

it will better for them to go Back to Europe before it's too late (African brain now is injected with hate ,anger ,bloodthirsty, by Jewish propaganda it is well engineered)

sonnenkraft said:
it will better for them to go Back to Europe before it's too late (African brain now is injected with hate ,anger ,bloodthirsty, by Jewish propaganda it is well engineered)

South Africa leads the pack very well with what's only hatching now in the US and Europe.

It's the Dutch settlers that need help. They have their backs to the wall because Holland disowned them.

I was lucky I had a British ancestry which enabled me to move to the UK to live and work.

The Afrikaaners cannot leave Africa to return to Holland because Holland said that they left there's no connection. So they need someone that will take them.

I can vouch for the Afrikaaners. If a country lets them come. You're guaranteed a very honest and hungry to work people.

They are all heavily Xtianised. But good honest hard working people. They pride themselves on their old school family traditions and being so xtianised.

Personal Growth said:
sonnenkraft said:

South Africa leads the pack very well with what's only hatching now in the US and Europe.

It's the Dutch settlers that need help. They have their backs to the wall because Holland disowned them.

I was lucky I had a British ancestry which enabled me to move to the UK to live and work.

The Afrikaaners cannot leave Africa to return to Holland because Holland said that they left there's no connection. So they need someone that will take them.

I can vouch for the Afrikaaners. If a country lets them come. You're guaranteed a very honest and hungry to work people.

They are all heavily Xtianised. But good honest hard working people. They pride themselves on their old school family traditions and being so xtianised.

Very few people can get out via ancestry. Chile and Georgia are extremely easy countries to move to if one can save enough cash to get there and get a job. I might move to Chile in the future.
Things are likely to get much worse here as unemployment is expected to reach 50%. And if the economy suffers too much it could end up a war zone littered with White bodies.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Personal Growth said:
sonnenkraft said:

Very few people can get out via ancestry. Chile and Georgia are extremely easy countries to move to if one can save enough cash to get there and get a job. I might move to Chile in the future.
Things are likely to get much worse here as unemployment is expected to reach 50%. And if the economy suffers too much it could end up a war zone littered with White bodies.

Oh man I'm sorry you're stuck there for now. I was lucky but they gave me such a hard time at the British Embassy to get my passport. I just kept joining the queue to see the next teller because I had everything and I couldn't be rejected which they were trying to do.

Also when I visit and they see in my British passport that I was born in South Africa they start messing about like they don't want to let me leave. They want the whites stuck there so they can torture them.

I cannot believe how the vibe of the place has changed.

I've been much more advanced and powerful than I am now. And it was absorbing that glorious heat from the South African sun. Beautiful energy for the soul.

South Africa had such a lovely vibe. The people were all so kind and friendly.

Now I feel totally stressed trying to drive. It's like there's so many selfish drivers on the road there now.

People begging and trying to raise some money at the traffic lights. And you can pick up there is an alcohol and drug problem there now.

Is that why they banned alcohol and cigarettes during the lockdown there?

It's sad the decay of SA. Best of luck my friend. Chile gives the impression of not having much to offer but at least it will also have lots of glorious sunshine energy. I don't see much sun in Scotland.

Personal Growth said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Oh man I'm sorry you're stuck there for now. I was lucky but they gave me such a hard time at the British Embassy to get my passport. I just kept joining the queue to see the next teller because I had everything and I couldn't be rejected which they were trying to do.

Also when I visit and they see in my British passport that I was born in South Africa they start messing about like they don't want to let me leave. They want the whites stuck there so they can torture them.

I've been much more advanced and powerful than I am now. And it was absorbing that glorious heat from the South African sun. Beautiful energy for the soul.

Now I feel totally stressed trying to drive. It's like there's so many selfish drivers on the road there now.

People begging and trying to raise some money at the traffic lights. And you can pick up there is an alcohol and drug problem there now.

It's sad the decay of SA. Best of luck my friend. Chile gives the impression of not having much to offer but at least it will also have lots of glorious sunshine energy. I don't see much sun in Scotland.
Looks like a real beautiful place, too bad negroes are destroying it.

Personal Growth said:

That stuff about the embassy doesn't surprise me with the anti-white state of things in the world. And yes unfortunately there are quite a lot of blacks who are in positions of authority and use that to just be arrogant shit bags.

The vibe definitely has become pretty crap in a lot of places. Whites live in fear and repressed anger, or pretend it's "not that bad". This past December there were a couple of days around xmas where everyone was happy, friendly, polite and decent with others and there was that atmosphere that comes with that. It made me remember how shitty things have become for everyone.

Poverty and addiction are huge here. Drugs are a big problem and drinking is too. The smoking ban I think is just retarded. They say it's because smoking makes the lungs more susceptible to disease but it takes months for that to even begin changing, and suddenly stopping can make some people sick and vulnerable as it's a shock to the body. I don't see any sound logic in it. The ban on alcohol was to reduce stupid behavior (drunk people breaking quarantine and social distancing) and also because of people living with abusers. Being cooped up with anthe abusive drunk would be absolutely horrible for them.
Not that it mattered though this country runs on corruption and the like so cigarettes and alcohol remained available at ever increasing prices.

I get the same impression from Chile. It seems it's a more simple life down there and if you want more than the basics you'll likely have to make it happen yourself by starting a business. But as a way out of SA it's good. It's a far nicer and safer place to live and it is ridiculously easy to move there. Anyone wanting info can check out this link
https://immiguides.com/immigration-guides/chile/

SA really is a sad story. There's SO much beauty and potential here and it's instead just a fucked up crime ridden shithole. I hope it will be saved and restored in future as things go Satan's way again. Until then I just carry on and be glad He's in my life and that I don't have to fear the things that can happen here.

Aquarius said:
Looks like a real beautiful place, too bad negroes are destroying it.

It is beautiful and it's a horrible shame what's become of it.
It's not just the blacks though, the jews trained and funded Mandela and the terrorist organization that is now the government, and poisoned the minds of the blacks. They used international sanctions internal guilt tripping to get the country handed over to the absolute scum that has been destroying it since apartheid ended.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back