Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What The MSM Isn’t Giving World Wide Attention To

magickeye9

Hey guys

Real quick just want everybody to know we have been doing a good job with all of this BLM bullshit so I thought I’d share this video to show some proof to help encourage everyone to keep going and stay positive.

The Left Is Still Losing :D
https://youtu.be/H-6NiXz_Ol8

Azazel was consulted, and has stated to keep going on with the RTR, we are making excellent progress.

All of that the enemy is doing will backfire in monumental proportions. We keep up the RTR's.

There might be a broken link of an article on this forum titled Blacks Lives Matter. Whenever I click on the article to read it says that the requested article doesnt exist.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel was consulted, and has stated to keep going on with the RTR, we are making excellent progress.

All of that the enemy is doing will backfire in monumental proportions. We keep up the RTR's.

Yay!! ^ ^

Sananda Sananda Sananda

Shanti Shanti Shanti

AUM

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Excellent. This also explains the lack of group rituals as of late, though I do know these are planned for sooner rather than later.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good to hear, thanks for the progress report.

magickeye9 said:
Hey guys

Real quick just want everybody to know we have been doing a good job with all of this BLM bullshit so I thought I’d share this video to show some proof to help encourage everyone to keep going and stay positive.

The Left Is Still Losing :D
https://youtu.be/H-6NiXz_Ol8

I really needed this!

Even tough i knew that this was the case, It still gets demotivating to see the same storie's over and over again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great to hear that, HP. I felt like making another RTR tool, maybe one of the Gods wanted me to make it, didn't check. Will publish it within a few days, as it is 80% done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That’s awesome news, I’m tired of these ass wipes still being on our planet trying to run shit like our world is theirs to do that. So yeah I’ll definitely will continue to do my part with the final rtr.

Poweredbythesun said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Excellent. This also explains the lack of group rituals as of late, though I do know these are planned for sooner rather than later.

Really wanted to do these, but we have to pump the RTR's for at least two weeks more. Planets are rather mediocre [no planets = too much effort for little outcome], and this is what the Gods want done regardless for the time being.

I wanted other rituals more than anybody, believe me. I was pumped up it was going to happen earlier but it will be when they update and want this done.

Apparently we have to continue with the Final RTR for a solid time, and after this, there will also be favorable planets to cause meaningful changes.

All the work done and being done on the FRTR is going to manifest like a tidal wave. This is more necessary and more effective within the general context of planets such as what is going on now.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
There might be a broken link of an article on this forum titled Blacks Lives Matter. Whenever I click on the article to read it says that the requested article doesnt exist.

I think that the Gods and the RTR's sometimes do this funny shit of erasing the enemy in this memetic way. There's a band called Siouxsie and the Banshees I was listening to for a while before the final RTR and they had a song called Israel. From that day the RTR's started to now, the title on YouTube just says "Siouxsie and the Banshees- (Official Music Video)"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAlS7J9Ofk

This may be another meme case of that :lol: :lol:
"Black Lives Matter has been removed" lol.

I don't know if that was posted on here back then or not. I found that hilarious at the time though. Hopefully some top commenters are from back when the change had happened I remember there were comments talking about it.

Anyway, that's the running theory I got there.

The UK was a mess yesterday white folk normal ones walked into a state sponsored trap to fight with police whilst BLM protests and tear down statues.

Should be wiser than that.

Even Tommy Zionist Robinson he stokes it up then said he isnt turning up, hes put there to stir up racial division defo a go plant him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back