Lucid dreams and astral projection

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
zolaluckystar

Re: Lucid dreams and astral projection

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:02 am

"Also I think I have some form of understanding about 'material' in the astral. You can forge it's matter into what you want, create as you wish, but anything that has it's own sentience or doesn't necessarily 'belong' to you is a lot more difficult to affect if at all and instead requires actual power from your soul - or at least that's what I'm speculating."

Exactly.

Re any runes?
Honestly I don't know. I never knew to try anything with runes back then. Maybe someone here might have something to add regarding runes.

I think...we can do what we tell ourselves we can do. Remember everything we have here in the physical began in the astral as a thought. And then it filters down into the physical. Like, someone had to imagine and then invent the computer. Like that. So its counter productive to tell yourself you can't do astral work.To tell yourself you CAN'T. You CAN.

Depression is a soul sickness. And depression is rampant in todays screwed up jewified society....by design. Anything at all to stop you, goyim. This is why they withold cures for things like cancer and push their pharmaceutical drugs. The side effects are worse than the original problems they are (supposidly) meant to 'cure'.

These fucking disgusting jews do everything to try to prevent us. They poison the air (chemtrails) the food (GMOs) the water (fluoride) and also push nihilism. You have one life to live goyim so spend it eating, drinking and making merry. trust in Gawd....Jewsus will 'save' you. When in fact, we save ourselves. By advancing our souls. And yes, it is work. This is the REAL 'sacrifice.' We 'sacrifice' our time and energy, to advance. And it isn't a cakewalk. Hence why we say Satanism is for the strong. Only the strong will make it. The rest will weed themselves out and fall by the wayside.

If you are a true Satanist, then you know; you lead by example. You are honorable and you fight for truth, and to advance your soul, and you never, ever give up.

Like Andras. He is the Indominitable One, for a reason. He will never, ever give in or stop. He is the God of War. For a reason. Because surrender isn't in His lexicon. Thats why He is in charge of Security for Satan. Who better?
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:12 am

If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

Aside from the question, not much has changed these past (almost) 2 weeks. Though I've become more lucid in dreams, and have become MUCH more adept at remembering my dreams. I still have yet to fully lucid dream, but there was an experience I had just the other night that makes me happy;

I was in a hospital for some reason, and there was this machine that 'healed' you or something else through your fingers. And as the doctors had me use this machine, it shot a thousand or so volts into me. But this did nothing to me, and I only kept draining the machine of it's power while the doctors looked at me in horror. But before I could react (as I had just become lucid) I was pulled out if the dream and my Solar Plexus chakra was spinning pretty fast with tons of energy.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this, but this is one of the many 'odd' dreams I've been having lately. They're becoming more vivid for sure though, and I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to Lucidly dream.

Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you all soon :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

Aside from the question, not much has changed these past (almost) 2 weeks. Though I've become more lucid in dreams, and have become MUCH more adept at remembering my dreams. I still have yet to fully lucid dream, but there was an experience I had just the other night that makes me happy;

I was in a hospital for some reason, and there was this machine that 'healed' you or something else through your fingers. And as the doctors had me use this machine, it shot a thousand or so volts into me. But this did nothing to me, and I only kept draining the machine of it's power while the doctors looked at me in horror. But before I could react (as I had just become lucid) I was pulled out if the dream and my Solar Plexus chakra was spinning pretty fast with tons of energy.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this, but this is one of the many 'odd' dreams I've been having lately. They're becoming more vivid for sure though, and I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to Lucidly dream.

Just don’t buy freuds book on dreams, he’s gonna be like:”if you dream your mother then that’s because you wanna have sex with her” lol what a fucking jewish crap

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

I would strongly discourage the use of books as a source of information as well as superstitious ''studies'' or anything regarding Lucid Dreams where you have to spend money; you can find everything you need to know online just as I have over my 5 years of studying it.

Since you've become better at remembering your dreams now I can tell you what your next step should be. Reality checks. Reality checks are exactly what they sound like, to check whether you're in 'reality' or in a dream.

List of Reality Checks
Here are many ways you can check to see if you are dreaming or awake:

1. Plug your nose and attempt to breathe through your nose. Be careful not to blow too hard or hurt your ears.

2. Try to turn on a light switch. If it doesn't turn on, it could very well be a dream.

3. If you have tattoos look to see if they are still there.

4. If you wear a ring, or something else all day everyday, and they are not there it can signal you are in a dream.

5. If you find yourself underwater and are able to breathe, you are dreaming.

6. Look at any text or writing, look away then look back again. If it has changed or is shifting then you are dreaming.

7. Put your hand through a wall. This is one of the best ones.

8. Look in the mirror. If the shape is off, weird, or shifting then you are dreaming.

I suggest doing research on reality checks as there is a huge variety of different ways they can be done. Reality checks will fail when dreaming, meaning they will not do what is expected according to science or logic, and this determines whether you are dreaming or not. When doing reality checks, however, you must always seriously question whether you are actually dreaming and you should make it a habit of your day.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 am

Powered by the sun: interesting how you were connected to some electrical power source, drawing energy and when you woke up your solar was activated.

While its probably true you can find most of what you're looking for online for free nowadays, maybe I'm old fashioned but for me there is just nothing like having the actual, physical book in my hands. I like to take them to bed with me and read till I pass out. Or sit in the bath and read. Usually having to do this on a budget I scour the secondhand (especially secondhand occult) bookstores.
I try to be open to whatever book might be calling out to me; what book might 'leap out' at me. And to read with discernment. So I'd read a book and then see how what it said 'felt' to me. If it 'felt good, then great. If it had parts in it that 'felt' off, then I'd not pay as much attention. I looked for older books, because I had the idea that they were maybe less likely to have had the really informative bits censored out of them in later editions.

Sometimes to get a book you really want though, you have to suck it up and buy it new. I see it as an investment in oneself, its not a waste of money. We generally have to pay for things in this world. Somebody went to the trouble to write all of that, it was effort, energy. So you give some energy to acquire that work. In Communism they want everything to be 'free' (like free healthcare that costs everybody 70% of their income to pay for – so its not really 'free' at all). This isn't noble or fair to the ones who do the work. Fair recompense for value given is a kind of energy exchange is how I see it (I never set out for example, to paint Portraits of the Gods because I wanted money. It was a labor of love but you know what? They are insisting I be compensated materially, financially. Money has been coming to me. They have said to me what? You think we're going to let you do all this and not give you something in return?). Though of course if you're broke, you have to try to do things on a shoestring. This is understandable. And thats fair too. We've all been there. I know I have.

I usually found I'd maybe only last an hour in one of these secondhand bookstores because of all the energy on the books from previous owners. Many of these books I think, they end up in secondhand shops when their owners die. I'd get a wicked headache or feeling almost nauseous. This also happens to me in antique furniture shops. While I love anything old, again I don't usually get more than an hour in (sometimes much less) before my head is wanting to split, and I have to get back out into the fresh air and nature, to clear all that energy off.

I remember in the back room of this terrific old place, they had the most incredible, exquisitely detailed, solid fucking wood carved wall panelling that came literally off the walls of some old castle in England and the vibes off that thing! Wow! If I could have I'd have bought it! Something I always would really enjoy to do is, if I ever could afford it and if England still exists, if its not overrun by muslims and totally ruined, is to go there for a year and visit very old castles etc. The more haunted the better.

I think some dream symbols may be universal, like for instance your 'house' in a dream can symbolize YOU, or water is emotions. But everything has to looked at. The time of day, color, turbulence (or not), etc. All of these details give more definition to the meaning and make it tailored to you in that particular moment. Hence you write down all you can and study it for meanings. Many times the meanings will come clear later on down the road. You'll go back to it later and go OMG, of course! So learning to interpret dream symbols is an intuitive practice best learned by/for oneself that builds up over time. (Though that said I love to have someone else interpret for me and I've often found their input/ideas extremely relevant and useful) But I think definitely, looking at a book that covers basic symbol meanings is helpful. I'd stay away from the ones that get extremely detailed because its generally not going to mean anything as the smaller details are personalized and individual. What has one meaning to you may have a different one for someone else.

A few books in general I really liked:
The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
Altered States of Consciousness edited by Charles T Tart
Carlos Castaneda The Art of Dreaming
The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock
The Will To Power by Friedrich Nietzsche
Lucid Dreaming Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner
The Mars Mystery by Graham Hancock
The Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman R Bergrun
The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott

Some of these might seem to not have much to do with dreaming but you see when you are looking at things that make you stretch your ideas, this leaks over to the dreaming world and can lead to sometimes amazing personal insights. Knowledge is never wasted.

Those reality checks are all good. I like the one of putting your hand into something as its simple and easy to remember. Its amazing how one can be underwater and breathing or looking at shifting text and still not clue in. I know I've done these. I would add just...while awake take moments where you are really looking around at all the details and thinking about them, being aware of whats around you, making a habit of this and then doing this in the dream as well. It'll help you to notice those reality checks.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm

I had limited success using reality checks. What worked for me was the WILD method (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming). It's like the web of reality rips up, and I enter directly into the dream world with full awareness. It's incredibly effective.

I put an alarm to ring at 4:00 AM, when I wake up, I immediately get comfortable, I lie still and start paying attention at what I can see, not continuously, but often enough. As deep relaxation sets in and messy movement behind the eyelids turn into faint geometric shapes, I concentrate on the image, and then I get teleported to a different world.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 am

Thanks for the advice Ghost :D

I've started doing reality checks more often now :) It's weird looking back on some of my dreams too, most as of late have been about things I read about (Like the crystal pyramids in the Bermuda triangle), my favorite video games, or my family (even though I haven't visited with them for weeks now).

As well, I've started learning to read Tarrot cards. This has brought some more clarity to my waking life, and I enjoyed sleeping with the cards under my pillow to charge them.

As for progress I've made lately; I did almost astral project last night, but rather than waking up in a dream. I woke up as my chakras started to open, releasing my light body. It was weird, half of my body was cold, but it all stopped and I fully woke up after I realized what was happening :(
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am

There's one reality check that has never failed me and made me become lucid every time I did it in a dream.
It's to count your fingers on one hand. Every time I had like 6.
Also when I was training to lucid dream being younger my friend told me that clocks are also
a very good reality check because they'll never display time properly in a dream.
Be it a normal or digital one.

I recall in a lucid dream I made a while ago I wanted to do as in the movie Inception and I bent
the whole street in front a me giving it a 90 degrees angle. However, unlike in the movie I forgot
to will the gravity to go accordingly and everything ( cars, people, houses ) began to fall down
and I was so shocked like omg what have I done... x')

I immediately willed everything to disappear and I found myself into pitch black nothingness.
Then, I recalled the deep trance meditation and willed myself to feel like floating since I don't manage to achieve such a feeling awake and it worked. It felt as if I was overcharging and being struck by lightning but in a good way. It was so overwhelming I woke up seconds later. :cry:
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm

I'm trying (without getting success) the Monroe Technique (I think it's called).
Before falling asleep I just focus on the darkness I see with my eyes closed and try to keep my mind awake while the body falls asleep.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 pm

The idea of making reality checks a habit in the real world is so they transfer into the dream world as a habit as well so it's much more likely you'll do one and then become lucid. The dream journal bit is important because if you can't remember your regular dreams very well, then you won't remember your lucid dreams either. That's why you should always write down your dreams no matter how weird, strange or bizarre they are...

... gods know I keep my dream journal under lock and key, dna scanner and segregated puzzle passwords, because my dreams are WEIRD.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Wes

Postby Wes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 am

I sometimes do and do not have control of whether I lucid dream or not. For me the astral is when I leave my body and see how far I can travel before I come back to my body. The last time I astrally projected too far away I saw an angel, got scared, and went back to my body. Overcoming the fear response of the enemy can be a big task. Anyways on the topic of Lucid dreaming... I was wondering some things.

Do any of you Lucid dream for what is days to months on end in the dream world?

This happens to me sometimes. I literally have a wild adventure that lasts days, weeks, or even months. I fade in and out of full lucidity in these dreams, but I dont like full lucidity, thats boring to just be in a black canvas and do whatever you want at will, and if I do gain full lucidity I like it to be in the middle of a dream I didn't previously have control over. I want mystery, excitement, fighting, fucking, characters that act against my will, etc I prefer to have control of my character in a dream, but not the dream itself.

The most amazing thing that I'm able to in lucid dreams very rarely is be able to fuck without end and have an orgasm without waking up, and continue the dream. Its happened to me a few times, and if anybody has tips on how to do this better, I'd much appreciate it.

SdD

Postby SdD » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:

Kitsune?
Asian? You…

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 am

SdD wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:

Kitsune?
Asian? You…

In short, I'm missing something somewhere. I have a basic timeline for my past lives, but Japan or Japanese culture does not fit into it.

Perhaps Lilly just takes/took the form of a Kitsune because it would stand out in my dreams? I know I was shocked to see her at first, it about pulled me out of my dream XD

I'm also not a Furry, so it's not something that makes sense to me logically. Though my current spirit animal is a White Wolf

Also, a bit of an update:

I almost Astral projected last night :D I 'woke up' just as the detachment process was happening, felt the cold, the floating, and even saw some stuff. But I was unable to fully astral project :(
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Edelwise wrote:...

Not related but your avatar is soo awesome!