Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Past life regression meditation problem..

sahasrarabliss

So, The problem is...I can't pass through the door when I imagine a door and myself oaswig through it.. I just get stuck at the door and unable to see myself passing through it.

If I pass through it a little...mind starts creating things....

This is the most frustrating thing of not being able to pass through it.

Anyone can give some tips....

I had a similar problem with this. Try to imagine a door that you know very well. For example, the door to your room. If it doesn't help, get up and walk through the door several times and then try to imagine it.

MiniMe3388 said:
I had a similar problem with this. Try to imagine a door that you know very well. For example, the door to your room. If it doesn't help, get up and walk through the door several times and then try to imagine it.

To do past life regression, is it important to open astral sense? is there any kind of minimum requirement?

Nikois666 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

To do past life regression, is it important to open astral sense? is there any kind of minimum requirement?

You need to have developed astral senses to be able to see anything. It all depends on your development and yourself. Remember that each of us is different. I can't say what the minimum is to be able to do it. You have to know it yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back