Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Poker Cards

TruthAndTyr

I'm probably just remembering a sermon I read and forgot about, but I noticed somethings about the numbers and terms used in poker cards and wanted to ask what you all thought.

So, a poker deck has 4 suites comprised of 13 cards each, and 4 and 13 are Satanic numbers.
If you leave the 2 jokers in the deck, the deck has 54 cards, which is half of how many beads go on a Satanic rosary.
The name "Poker" is probably a reference to the "Devil's Trident".
The most popular game is 5-card draw/stud. 5 cards in a "hand", 5 fingers on your hand, 5 points on a pentagram.
7 card stud is another popular game, and there are 7 primary chakras in Satanism.
2s are called "deuces" which is used as slang for devil, but deuce comes from Deus (god) and devil comes from Devi (divine), and they are usually used as the "wild" cards to where you can change their value in the game.

So. Here are my questions:
1a) Is a poker deck really a Taroh deck that's been disguised or coded somehow? Or rather can it be used as such?

2) Can a poker deck that's been stacked a certain way be used to keep count of your place in your meditation repetitions? Such as, do your vibration repetitions for the nine numbered cards and when you see a face card, you know that's when you do your affirmation. Things to that effect?

I'm probably being goofy, but they seem like they could be a useful aid that you wouldn't need to hide from people who would look at you funny if they found your more obvious religious paraphernalia. Know what I mean?

It can’t really be used as a tarot because there is no trump. (Except the joker which is the fool) Nor is there given meanings to the cards. I suppose you could possibly give them meanings by writing them down, but why not just buy a tarot yourself? there like 20$

Second I can’t really see them able to keep track, why not just place 1-10 in front of you and a face card for every 10 reps and then joker when you go threw them all? I prefer my hands or line tacks if I’m worried about losing track.

Nice numerology analysis here. I always thought as well that Blackjack's win number of 21 was a slight against the jews number 22, which 22 and upwards is bust.

When you take the 2 jokers out a deck its 52 and you have 7 again. If we see the 2 jokers as the union number, the Male and Female- 2, then 54 being 5+4 which is 9 the number of completion. That's an allegory for the soul hidden there in someway. The base numeracy of the word ACE (1-3-5) also adds up to 9 and being the 1 value , reinforces this thing of completion. The fact of there being 1 set of Aces and 3 sets of "people cards" with faces, the King Queen and Jack also may highlight 13 there.

Playing cards were around and popular in the 1800's and upwards, they were most definitely derived from Tarot- probably even popularised mysticism a slight but progressive amount over the century being that it gave men a reason to observe these subtle numerical patterns in their gambling. Previously it was mainly women and Tarot was a penchant for the scholar and nobility classes during the Middle Ages and even then they were handmade and not so widespread. The playing cards received full use of the better printing presses of the 1800's and got really popular. They will of fueled Satanic feelings in some way in the US at least for sure.

I would say you could definitely use them as SS paraphernalia in some way.

13th_Wolf said:
Nice numerology analysis here. I always thought as well that Blackjack's win number of 21 was a slight against the jews number 22, which 22 and upwards is bust.
2+2=4, a number of Satan, and 22 is 2*11, which is also one of Satan's numbers. What is it about 22 specifically that is in jew numerology?

which is 9 the number of completion.
Is there new information that I missed, or do you mean completion in that 9 is the number of permanence in terms of endings, and also the breaking down of barriers?

They will of fueled Satanic feelings in some way in the US at least for sure.
I think you mean "will have".

FancyMancy said:
13th_Wolf said:
2+2=4, a number of Satan, and 22 is 2*11, which is also one of Satan's numbers. What is it about 22 specifically that is in jew numerology?

Is there new information that I missed, or do you mean completion in that 9 is the number of permanence in terms of endings, and also the breaking down of barriers?

22 as in the 22 letters of the Jewish aleph-bet as the HP's called it, it's a number the jews hijacked probably for their perversion of the 4 of Satan. 22 degrees in a natal chart is seen as a bad degree. I don't think the number of 22 specifically was a noted number of Satan as 11 is. The jews took it because it represents something Saturnian which they abused later and used the numerology of the number to support it. It sort of makes sense if you also count the fact that there is 2 digits, you get a total of 6 (2 digits + 2 and 2).

9 is a number of finality to do with the soul as well, it's a number of Jupiter/Sagittarius which is to do with perfection and expansion, the number before 10(which 10 is Saturn) is the philosophy that dictates 10, 9 is the final unique number before the pattern, or the Saturn, repeats itself lol. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and then 0 again= 10... 11 and so on. 9 is the number of completion numerically for this reason that it's literally the last number before 0 repeats itself, that's why when the uberhaxxors of the computer age used to cheat 9999999999 Money into their game stuff, there is nothing physically higher than 9, both literally and funnily enough also in the spiritual sense lol. Saturn's 10 is what restricts the height of Jupiter's 9, the uberhaxxors desire to go above 9 to get the most money possible, the highest philosophy. That is the metaphor I would personally use to describe 9 as the number of completion lol.
There's no new information here, I'm just stating that 9 is also actually the number of completion, you can only have 9 before 100, and 9 before 1000, 9 before 4 million, 9 before 5 billion, etc. etc. 99999999999 is the highest bit all the haxxors want to reach but they can't break 9, that's why its completion. But technically 10 is actual total completion, but theres not a number before a leading 0 that isn't a 9. 10 is just the repeat and start of the same pattern. 9 also in astrological terms (which was my other reason) is Sagittarius the 9th sign which is tied to philosophy and dictates the 10th sign Capricorn. We build a Capricorn (government, money) based on our philosophies we have in society for example. 999999999 is the highest philosophy which is why the haxxors want it so they can spend all their points on winz level stuff before they should. Satan is also sort of 9 recurring in that same way lol. But the difference between Satan and the haxxors is that Satan is also 10.

No I did mean will of, that's my Northerner English-isms there XD. I always say will of, unless enough people get pissy enough about it which I don't think will happen lol. That's just how I write and talk as well. I think I said will have in some past posts here when I was nit-picking but I've been posting more impulsively now so this happens, lol.
I don't say chakra like "chaar-kra" like Southerners, I say it like "CHAH-KRA" as most people here probably do lol. Americans do do a subtle kind of "CHEAH-KRA" though I've noticed.

13th_Wolf said:
FancyMancy said:
13th_Wolf said:

22 as in the 22 letters of the Jewish aleph-bet as the HP's called it, it's a number the jews hijacked probably for their perversion of the 4 of Satan.
Oh, of course. I forgot about how many letters are in that.

22 degrees in a natal chart is seen as a bad degree.
I must have read that. I have read the degrees page, and more than once, but it didn't sink-in.

I don't think the number of 22 specifically was a noted number of Satan as 11 is.
I meant as a multuple, but I understand what you mean.

The jews took it because it represents something Saturnian which they abused later and used the numerology of the number to support it. It sort of makes sense if you also count the fact that there is 2 digits, you get a total of 6 (2 digits + 2 and 2).
It is quite amazing. In a similar, but maybe not-quite-on-topic topic - everything boils down to numbers. Biology boils down to Chemistry, which boils down to Physics, which boils down to Maths. Numbers rule the Universe! Anyone who says Numerology - jewish or Gentile - is nonsense obviously is ignorant or trying to promote lies and false-information.

9 is a number of finality to do with the soul as well, it's a number of Jupiter/Sagittarius which is to do with perfection and expansion, the number before 10(which 10 is Saturn) is the philosophy that dictates 10, 9 is the final unique number before the pattern, or the Saturn, repeats itself lol.
I can't recall that, but it does make sense. This is like level 2 of Numerology - Numerology Year 2, lol.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and then 0 again= 10... 11 and so on. 9 is the number of completion numerically for this reason that it's literally the last number before 0 repeats itself, that's why when the uberhaxxors of the computer age used to cheat 9999999999 Money into their game stuff, there is nothing physically higher than 9, both literally and funnily enough also in the spiritual sense lol.
Erm... Either I should close my Internet connection when playing games which have money, in this sense, in that I... erm... cough... shall I say enhance the game... and you somehow know that I have been... or this is another coinkydink!

Saturn's 10 is what restricts the height of Jupiter's 9, the uberhaxxors desire to go above 9 to get the most money possible, the highest philosophy. That is the metaphor I would personally use to describe 9 as the number of completion lol.
Yeah, it makes sense. Then again, I play some games.

No I did mean will of, that's my Northerner English-isms there XD.
puts on relevant hat "Will of" is a corruption of "Will've", which is a contraction of "will have". I think actually, correctly you mean "would've". takes off hat :p

I always say will of, unless enough people get pissy enough about it which I don't think will happen lol. That's just how I write and talk as well. I think I said will have in some past posts here when I was nit-picking but I've been posting more impulsively now so this happens, lol.
I'd suggest a less-sugar, or sugar-less, diet. :p

I don't say chakra like "chaar-kra" like Southerners, I say it like "CHAH-KRA" as most people here probably do lol. Americans do do a subtle kind of "CHEAH-KRA" though I've noticed.
I must be the odd-one out. I say Chakra as the pronunciation of Cher (the singer), which is "Share", rather than "Chair"; Shak-rah. I also speak further correctly-ly (or 'correctlily'!) in that I say shassy, rather than chassy in the word "chassis".

Anyway, that's not quite on-topic. Sorry, TruthandTyr (lowercase "A" in "and"! :p)!

FancyMancy said:
Anyway, that's not quite on-topic. Sorry, TruthandTyr (lowercase "A" in "and"! :p)!

No need to apologize. Even if I can't keep up with you guys, it's interesting to read your analysis of things. I honestly wasn't expecting this much feedback so soon. :lol:

Something amusing I think I'll share:
About a year or two ago I impulse-purchased a deck of poker cards called "Stargazer" at the corner store because I liked the design and the artwork and I always liked outer space when I was a kid. They sat in a backpack for about a year with all my "trying to figure it out" stuff from when I was having strange/psychic :?: experiences, and I only just pulled them out a few days ago. That's when I remembered the number patterns and made this topic to ask about it.

Well. Yesterday, I sit down and watch "Soylent Green" from the 1970's and there's a scene where a group of women are hanging out in an apartment and one of them is reading Tarot cards to her friend, and the design on the top of the cards is exactly the same as on the deck of "Stargazer" cards I have, only her colors are yellowish while mine are turquoise and purple. It's freaky, :? especially after I finished reading Synchronicity a couple weeks ago and this is exactly the sort of thing that term refers to. I'm not subconsciously re-making old Hollywood movies and manifesting them in reality am I? I think I might be an X-Men character. Or maybe the O-Men. :lol:

TruthAndTyr said:
It's freaky, :?
Coinkydinks can be freaky-deaky - until you get used to them, lol. It's not super-important, but if you want you could slog through all of my comments and check to see where I've have coincidences; I've mentioned some of them some of the time. One of the earlier ones I mentioned was when creating a Pastebin page about christianity and things. When you create it, you can't choose what the URL will turn out to be. In this one about the truth of these things, the URL included 0mg, where some might exclaim "OMG!" when realising things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back