Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing Satan!

Lasollor

SS Amonra said:
I recently been snapped back in line thanks to Father for he answers. I had asked for Amon, but turns out he was my primary guardian demon and ever since I started to recognize him and start a new power meditation program he has been aiding me in speeding up my progress and just amazing miracles been happening and aware of his presence. I had done away with teachings or whatever from those who are without because I’ve became aware of Truth which has brought me happiness and confidence in who I am. A literal child of Satan. And yes I’ve made lots of mistakes and searched but now I found. Anyway I just wanted to say. That I’m giving publicity to AmonRa

He is my guardian demon and has been there since I was a child in form of a majestic lion as my “imaginary friend” now I recognize him. He is brilliant and a very friendly demon and actually felt a lot of love and has left me feeling blissful. I’m so grateful to this day for Father Satanas and the gods and to Amon Ra who feels more like a brother and friend to me:)

Hail Satan
I've also discovered that God Amon Ra is my guardian demon a few DAYS ago. Do you have any advice for me like. What time does he like to be summoned. What can i summon him for ??! (i.e conversations when there's no one to talk to? OR Assistance in reverse Torah rituals and meditations? OR strictly life and death situations, some clarity would be great. ). how should i summon him? (i.e summoning prayer OR calling out which one of his names how many times?) And what does he like (i.e satanas energy or what what makes him happy? )
Thank you,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back