Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Succubus, a warning.

magus.immortalis

Matty Boy said:
Hello, I just wanted to let people know, to really think about the succubus/incubus rituals before doing them. When I was younger I did a ritual without thinking enough about it, I bound myself to a succubus for always and eternity like a huge desperado.

I was so sad and alone that I thought there was no other way that I could ever be loved by another human being. I also wrote in the ritual that it's just me and her nobody else, I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but ever since then I haven't had the urge or desire to date another human individual, nor have I had any advances from the opposite gender, all attempts are completely and utterly pointless.

Now I know what your thinking (incel), no it's not along those lines, it's like I'm a ghost to them, and they to me, all satanic rituals are real and binding. I got what I asked for, it's been tough, but she's probably the strongest lady I could have by my side, pros and cons, just wanted to write this here, I posted it on the yahoo groups when I was younger as well, but I don't think it was posted.

Really think it over before doing it,
Just thought I would post this.

Happy 2022

When I was super new to spiritual Satanism, I also did a ritual (actually, 3) asking for a monogamous Demon lover.
8 years later, I met him in a dream and we started communicating.
Before that 8 years, I learned that I am polygamous. But because I did the ritual, I thought I would honor my Demon lover and stay faithful to him.
Life happens. I learned many things about myself on the way there. That I would be willing to honor my commitment to my Demon lover, despite my personal happiness. That I was polygamous.
Almost 2 years after that, eventually my Demon lover and I parted ways respectfully and without bad feelings. I am with a polygamous Demon now and all is well. I didn't do a fourth ritual asking for a polygamous Demon.

That's just my experience though and I think it's unusual. It's not something for anyone to measure by and expect for themselves (regarding waiting 8 years to meet my Demon lover, that is) because THEY choose the time and place they will meet you. There's a reason for everything. I wasn't waiting and holding my breath those 8 years, I just got on with life and did my things and built my relationship with Satan and my Guardian.

Sorry everyone. I did not mean to make a new topic. I meant for this to go (which it also did) in the OP's thread.

I agree with this. It may be better to wait until your astral sense are open for such relationship and of course you need to know yourself better so you can choose between a monogamous or polygamous relationship but if you already did it I agree that the God's can understand your decision if you treat them respectfully.

Says the guy who doesn't care about Demons…
The other post was about Azazel.(You know Satã isn't Azazel? Né?!

The mood swings of some of you are depressing

{By the way, how do you know you're talking, hell wasn't imploded?}

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back