Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump-gentile or jew

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!
I am confused, some say that Trump is jew, some say that Trump is gentile, I investigate his family tree in geni, one of his ancestor name is Katerina B. Trump (Kober). Kober may be german or jew name.

Following this post. Im interested into what other here have to say. I guess if I had any feedback would be is he is mot-likely just another puppet. I think I read something saying that obama was there to give an illusion of peace and positive change (when he really didn't) and then bring out the chaotic Donald j. Trump to bring about hatred and fear, panic, distate, unrest etc, as we all know he says things that are not "PC". Just my two cents. Thanks for posting, it's a good question.

Kurat said:
Hello!
I am confused, some say that Trump is jew, some say that Trump is gentile, I investigate his family tree in geni, one of his ancestor name is Katerina B. Trump (Kober). Kober may be german or jew name.

His doughter married a jew, but he is gentile.

Well he’s aligned with the jews to an extent at least. That’s obvious. He’s got jewish children. Is he himself jewish? Idk. Doubtful in my eyes. He’s been a big threat and even outright thwarted plans in the jewish agenda. Let’s not forget he put the travel ban on China against all advice. Including his own personal counsel and the advice of the WHO. The conference Event 201 prepared for an epidemic and showed to control an outbreak we’d need strong mitigation. Yet they said don’t mitigate. Trump did anyway.

Powerful jews don’t usually foil other powerful jews master plans of world domination.

Kurat said:
Hello!
He's not Jewish. His bloodline will be jewish tho.

According to jew "law", you're only a jew as long as your mum, your mum's mum, and your mum's mum's mum is a jew as recognised by jew "law"; however, in real life, as both we and Science knows - Biology trumps (pun not intended) religious/cultural "law". Old fart's great-grandmummy was a jew; therefore, trump is a jew.

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159070#p159070 said:
danewpath[/url]"]Sorry i can't trust trump at all,
in fact it's like (((they))) pretends to hate trump just as they pretend to hate jewsus or putin,:
1473333526891.jpg

1491196338842.png

I have also found this while browing bitchute comments (i have corrected and edited out the xian nonsense):
RpHrgnx.png

Also why else would
zPfgIQn.png

sQl7x24.png

? I don't know for certain, but I presume that every PotUS is obligated to visit it, and wear that ridiculous, pathetic, impotent excuse for a hat, to "prove" their loyalty and dedication to the jewple of israel; a female said in a publication which I saw, but cannot re-find, that it is the duty of the PotUS to do the will of the people of israel. Why else
top5lw2.png

after
xjXGxn5.png

and then
GQj4Rfy.png

with trump quitting WHO and other countries threatening the same, so that we don't have health "care" anymore? (This is one reason why centralisation - namely, in one way or another, j/nwo - is dangerous.) The jew was designed to do stuff against us. This "end time", according to jew programmes also with this current "the" pope being "the final pope" and named as such, is, in my estimation, trump first being the good and helpful "world leader", and then the second half (this next presidential election) trump "turning" evil and doing worse shit against Humans. Of course old fart-smeller is a jew.

What jews want? Destroy white race. So, what is Trump do to stop white genocide? Does somebody know how many percents of wall what he promised have he built and how many illegals have he depported? And what is with that USA have lovest birth rate in history? When Trump is not useful for white race demographics, he is jew.

FancyMancy said:
According to jew "law", you're only a jew as long as your mum, your mum's mum, and your mum's mum's mum is a jew as recognised by jew "law"; however, in real life, as both we and Science knows - Biology trumps (pun not intended) religious/cultural "law". Old fart's great-grandmummy was a jew; therefore, trump is a jew.

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159070#p159070 said:
danewpath[/url]"]Sorry i can't trust trump at all,
in fact it's like (((they))) pretends to hate trump just as they pretend to hate jewsus or putin,:
1473333526891.jpg

1491196338842.png

I have also found this while browing bitchute comments (i have corrected and edited out the xian nonsense):
RpHrgnx.png

Also why else would
zPfgIQn.png

sQl7x24.png

? I don't know for certain, but I presume that every PotUS is obligated to visit it, and wear that ridiculous, pathetic, impotent excuse for a hat, to "prove" their loyalty and dedication to the jewple of israel; a female said in a publication which I saw, but cannot re-find, that it is the duty of the PotUS to do the will of the people of israel. Why else
top5lw2.png

after
xjXGxn5.png

and then
GQj4Rfy.png

with trump quitting WHO and other countries threatening the same, so that we don't have health "care" anymore? (This is one reason why centralisation - namely, in one way or another, j/nwo - is dangerous.) The jew was designed to do stuff against us. This "end time", according to jew programmes also with this current "the" pope being "the final pope" and named as such, is, in my estimation, trump first being the good and helpful "world leader", and then the second half (this next presidential election) trump "turning" evil and doing worse shit against Humans. Of course old fart-smeller is a jew.

Good digging this will be noted, and should be known to all!

InnerMercury20 said:
Following this post. Im interested into what other here have to say. I guess if I had any feedback would be is he is mot-likely just another puppet. I think I read something saying that obama was there to give an illusion of peace and positive change (when he really didn't) and then bring out the chaotic Donald j. Trump to bring about hatred and fear, panic, distate, unrest etc, as we all know he says things that are not "PC". Just my two cents. Thanks for posting, it's a good question.

I wish trump was bringing out the hate. Whites need to get radical in our beliefs and rhetoric. If not all will be lost.

He’s not “PC” and shits on the Jewish media like CNN which is hilarious and moralizes the people seeing someone in a position like the presidency stand up to their lies.

Is he a Jewish though? I’m not sure. HP mageson said he wasn’t.

He doesnt have a Jewish vibe or look or act like one fully so he's most likely not. But he is too much of a puppet maybe as time goes on he will get fed up with them more and more and reveal in some way to the general public more things.

I honestly think he's aware of a lot of it though probably not the spiritual aspect of the Jewish agenda.

He either wants to go along with it and is trying to hard to be on their good side making it obvious sometimes or is too scared to stand up to it and is doing little things sometimes hoping that they will become more and more exposed by that.

I made a post recently about gentiles who take on jewish energies and act almost exactly as jews. This is possible, and it’s a lot of corruption. They can even use the Torah to their benefit once their soul has rotted enough, but not to the degree of the jews. The jews will always throw away these people once they’ve used them for their own nasty accordances. This seems to be trumps case. He wants to be a Jew so bad, and even though they constantly shit on him, he still kisses jew ass. As far as I’m concerned he’s a Jew whether it be in the soul or genetic.

I made a post recently about gentiles who take on jewish energies and act almost exactly as jews. This is possible, and it’s a lot of corruption. They can even use the Torah to their benefit once their soul has rotted enough, but not to the degree of the jews. The jews will always throw away these people once they’ve used them for their own nasty accordances. This seems to be trumps case. He wants to be a Jew so bad, and even though they constantly shit on him, he still kisses jew ass. As far as I’m concerned he’s a Jew whether it be in the mind or genetic.

We can not use family names as 100 percent evidence is somebody jew or not. For example, russian and jewish family name Marozov-Marozova. In Estonia is 1973 jews, Marozov name have 528 man and 34 woman and Morozova name have 603 women in Estonia. Of course they all are not jews. We must watch how Trump behave, he do good things, but he do this so so slowly. Lets watch how he behave in second term. Fact is that Trump immigration politic has postpone white minority about 5 year and this is against jewish interest, because jews are losing their power and every year matter.

Trump goal by end of 2020- 450 miles new wall. 1954 miles is USA south border long. It is 23 percent, not very bad, when Trump build in secon term faster, maybe half of wall can completed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Kurat said:
Trump goal by end of 2020- 450 miles new wall. 1954 miles is USA south border long. It is 23 percent, not very bad, when Trump build in secon term faster, maybe half of wall can completed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

From the very beginning of build the wall -mania I never got it. How about the tunnels? There are many.

I guess it's better than nothing though.

Kurat said:

You dont need a wall across all of that. Terrain stops alot. His plan is not to build that much. But instead he is over halfway complete already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back