Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What you do white man??

DragonFire11

As I following the world situation, especially this g. floyd case in the USA, I have no word what the so called white man is doing.
He falls to his knees in front of blacks. Amazing. :shock: We, whites created the living civilization on Earth, that civilization where other
races /now I mean blacks/ also have positive benefits. What we get for it now?? Death.

Do the blacks think, when a white man dissappear the black utopia is coming?? They are pathetic. The coplete destruction is coming with them too.
They would fall into such a slave fate that the slave life of their predecessors would be that of today's elite.
This may not be the best analogy, but what I want to say, the blacks/muslims are just tools againts whites and when the whites -lets say- will
´disappear´they would be massacred by reptilian jews with no mercy like stalin massacred milions of whites in the soviet gulags.

I remember a post from HP Hooded Cobra that we should not engaged in this stupidity, and stay focused.It is correct, I agree.
But I really wants to know what this kneeling will bring?? How the media will use this and make more whites to do it againts blacks??
This is a disgusting humiliation of the white man and our Gods, I think and I know.

I know that these who do that thing are completely brainwashed and manipulated and the blacks also well organized by the jews,
but anyway, what consequences this will have for the white man??

Whites in the US and Europe will indeed have to suffer before we actually learn. Many will be raped and robbed and killed before they see what reality is, I tell whites I know the truth of these things but it’s up to them to stop being a dumbass and thinking you can play nice with jews and negroes.

When you bow or do any other submissive gesture that is blood in the water to the Jewish and negro sharks.

Subservience to the system will not get you ahead or will make them spare you. I don’t what part of this normies don’t understand.

Being called a racist for speaking the truth in 2020 might as well be calling someone a child molester. You get the same reputation.

Maybe the race rituals will help more. Many have been asking for a new round myself included. They say the HPS are waiting for right astrological days for these rituals which I trust. I still think they make some sort of announcement or schedule for when this will be. I feel they will be very powerful this time around :twisted:

I as well an intersted in what this kneeling is doing. Allegory of some sort, and part of mind control

DragonFire11 said:
As I following the world situation, especially this g. floyd case in the USA, I have no word what the so called white man is doing.
He falls to his knees in front of blacks. Amazing. :shock: We, whites created the living civilization on Earth, that civilization where other
races /now I mean blacks/ also have positive benefits. What we get for it now?? Death.

Do the blacks think, when a white man dissappear the black utopia is coming?? They are pathetic. The coplete destruction is coming with them too.
They would fall into such a slave fate that the slave life of their predecessors would be that of today's elite.
This may not be the best analogy, but what I want to say, the blacks/muslims are just tools againts whites and when the whites -lets say- will
´disappear´they would be massacred by reptilian jews with no mercy like stalin massacred milions of whites in the soviet gulags.

I remember a post from HP Hooded Cobra that we should not engaged in this stupidity, and stay focused.It is correct, I agree.
But I really wants to know what this kneeling will bring?? How the media will use this and make more whites to do it againts blacks??
This is a disgusting humiliation of the white man and our Gods, I think and I know.

I know that these who do that thing are completely brainwashed and manipulated and the blacks also well organized by the jews,
If you think about it, the kneeling is actually a sick taunt, symbolically saying "I kneel on floyd's neck too."

I think this is the best time to do race awakening rituals.

curio said:
DragonFire11 said:

If you think about it, the kneeling is actually a sick taunt, symbolically saying "I kneel on floyd's neck too."
Makes no sense to me, would you explain?

DragonFire11 said:

That's just cucks doing what they do best. The media doesnt show the Millions of white men, ready to fight. Keep that in mind.

It's interesting. It's also very disturbing and inferiating to sit back and see your own kin betray and lose all dignity for themselves.

The one positive i see and observe is the stranglehold xianty has had on the white race loosen. Xianity has been the crux for whites for so long. It is xians primarily who have been engaging in this betrayal and i think it is disgusting others who may be waking up during this crisis. My parents are still hardcore but even they can not explain away the feet washing of blacks who have no intention other than to destroy the white race. Obviously they are mislead and can't see who the real slave drivers are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back